Analena Moves On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was having fun eating the various berries that I'd piled in front of her pussy; he would take a strawberry and slide it into her pussy telling us how he liked his fruit wet. Then he'd pull it out slowly and take a minute to examine the pussy-coated berry before popping it in his mouth.

"Ah that's a good pussy."

He said and we all chuckled. Then Harry grabbed a strawberry and he too slid it into Analena's pussy.

"Well I want to make sure this slut doesn't pass out on us because she's hungry."

He took his berry and forced it into Analena's mouth forcing her to eat her own pussy juice in the process. When she had finally swallowed he asked her.

"Did you enjoy that slut?"

When she did not respond put his hand on her pussy and pinched her clit telling her to answer him.

"Yes I enjoyed the berry Sir."

I could see that Analena's pert titties were starting to heave up and down as her breathing intensified. I figured she was getting all hot and ready from the attention our hands were playing as we ate from her. Harry and John were smearing her erect nipples with whipped cream then bending over and sucking it off always suctioning her nipple into their mouths when pulling away, stretching the nipples as far as they could before allowing them to plop back into her tits.

Analena's Story

I lay there on the table covered in gooey foods being pawed at by these strangers while Kevin makes stupid jokes. I am astonished and ashamed at what I have allowed myself to become. If I could I would get up and leave but I can't do that. It's not the just physical restraints but the emotional ones, as I cannot yet give up on Kevin. I remind myself that I begged him to use me and abuse me. I still find the embarrassing moments to be a turn on and even now my pussy, tired from all I have already done, is beginning to leak. I am getting wet as my body has learned to react to this abuse.

One of the guys has taken his cock smeared it with the pudding and pointed it at my mouth. When I didn't quickly open and allow him in Kevin swatted my tits and when I opened my mouth to complain the man slid his cock in before I could protest and I knew I had lost. I accepted his hard cock and for reasons I cannot understand sucked his cock swallowing the pudding from his cock as best as I can. I use my tongue to swirl on the soft underside and allow my teeth to gently scrape his rigid member as he slowly fucks my mouth. At least he is gentle and does not force his cock into my throat. Twice he took his cock out and covered it with pudding before putting it back in my mouth. It's actually a fairly pleasant affair for me and I hardly notice when one of the others slides his hard cock in my pussy.

He is up on the table leaning over me as he fucks me and he bends his head to lick my tits and enjoy either chocolate or vanilla pudding that covers my chest. He nibbles on my nipples pulling them between his teeth as his cock rocks in and out of me. The third guy is just standing there with Kevin and they are talking about me as if I wasn't even here.

"See how well she responds to cock! I have trained her to do this and look at how she doesn't just lay there."

"I see Kevin. I can't wait to get my turn, look at how she is vacuuming up that cock in her mouth. She not just some blow up doll, you have trained her not just to be a punching bag but to be a good fuck. I'm going to cum in my pants if I don't get a turn in one of her fuck holes soon."

Just as the cock in my mouth began to pump its seed into my throat I saw Kevin once again go to the door and I cringed wondering how many men he expected me to satisfy. Swallowing most of the salty emissions I was stunned to see the desk clerk. I was more surprised to see her in my dress, her tits much bigger then mine, were bulging out the top and sides of the dress and it was so much shorter that her long legs looked fabulous. He'd given her my dress and the bitch looked better in it then I did. I had to admit she was a beautiful woman and that pissed me off. I lost interest in the cock spewing its cum in my pussy and my orgasm faded. I watched this blond bimbo with her arms around Kevin and her big tits popping out of my dress.

As Kevin wrapped his arms around her too, they kissed and she then stepped back and asked Kevin.

"So, how do I look?"

Kevin's response floored me.

"Finally a body that makes this dress look good not a dress making a body look good."

That bastard I thought. As he reached out to bring her to him in another embrace I fumed and struggled at my restraints. When Kevin kissed the blond he did so with an intimacy I thought only he and I shared.

Kevin's Story

I could not believe that Jennifer, the desk clerk had not only come to the room, but had forced her much shapelier body into Analena's dress. She was hot and I could not stop ogling her. Analena was taking another cock in her mouth as Jennifer and I walked up to the table and Jennifer said.

"So your slut is on the menu tonight."

"She is here for our pleasure Jennifer have some fruit."

I watched as Jennifer moved her hand between Analena's legs and put a strawberry between her extended fingers. When she pushed that berry into Analena's just fucked pussy then removed the now cum covered fruit and put it into her own mouth I almost came in my pants.

"Ummm, nice flavor. Your pussy tastes nice slut but do I detect someone's cum already in there?"

"The guys have already been to the buffet, Jennifer. But I am sure that Analena has a lot left to give."

I looked at Analena and she had a forlorn look in her eyes as she continued to suck the cock in her mouth. The guys was pumping furiously now and although at times she gagged when he reached her throat she was fairly emotionless, just going through the motions. However, Jennifer seemed to be enthralled with Analena and was dipping more strawberries in Analena's cunt. I noticed that Analena was slowly starting to rock her hips whenever Jennifer plunged another berry in and assumed that her fingers were also stimulating Analena.

When Jennifer bent over and began to lick and suck Analena's pussy the guys with his cock in Analena's mouth erupted spewing his cum all over her face and tits. With her mouth free Analena said.

"No. I really don't enjoy my pussy licked and I don't want that clerk bitch touching me. Please?"

As Analena spoke I could see cum dripping from the sides of her mouth, in fact she spattered some as she spoke.

"First of all, slut this is Jennifer. Secondly you need to stop pretending that I care what you want. Jennifer has graciously agreed to assist me in your training and you will be nice to her. Now remember you're my slut and behave."

Then this blond, Jennifer, dipped her head and started to use her tongue and lips on me. She kissed my feet and sucked on my toes then moved slowly up the inside of my legs inching her way up to my thighs and then ignored my pussy and kissed and nibbled on my belly before sucking on my nipples. She then licked up my chest and behind my ears finally licking my face. When she licked my lips I clenched them shut. She then moved back down my body slowly tantalizing me with her tongue, occasionally biting me lightly. The she came to my pussy. She licked and sucked, caressed my clit and plunged her tongue into me like a little cock. As much as I detested this woman she was making my pussy wet. From time to time she pushed berries into me then using only her tongue and suction she would eat the fruit from my pussy. My hips were beginning to rock as her constant attention had me edging towards orgasm.

Suddenly she stopped and stood straight up. She looked me in the eye, all the guys had sat down around the table and while they occasionally took some food and played with my tits they were staring at Jennifer, I think they hoped she would be available too. When Jennifer came to the head of the table and using two chairs, stood up on them and placed her own cunt in front of my face I knew what she wanted from me and I turned my head away.

"Look at me slut!"

She demanded and pulled my hair forcing my face to look into her wet gaping pussy."

"You will eat this pussy and you will find these."

I watched as she forced half dozen strawberries into her pussy.

Now here's your dinner slut.

She held my head firm and lowered her pussy to my mouth. For a long minute I kept my lips sealed but when she pinched my nose shut I was forced to open my mouth to breathe and her pussy lips closed in on my lips forming a seal. Her juices started to drain into my mouth and I heard Kevin say.

"Slut, do what you are told or I may have to start using my belt on your tender ass."

Kevin had never raised a hand to me it was a promise he had made early on, a promise that allowed me to explore my desire for submission. I hated all kinds of physical punishment so I did my best to find the fruit and to satisfy the bitch sitting on my face. But something broke inside me at that moment. The rest of the evening was a blur to me. I know I was fucked and that I sucked both cock and pussy again that night.

Kevin's Story

I think I have Analena where I have always wanted her to be. She is not as resistant as she was and when she ultimately licked Jennifer's pussy I knew she was totally mine. Later as I was thanking Jennifer for helping me train my slut she said.

"Kevin, nothing I do is for free."

I noticed that the three guys had stopped playing with Analena and had moved next to Jennifer. When one of them started to slide his hand onto Jennifer's tits I said.

"Hey guys, sorry but the lady is mine, you guys can have my toy Analena all you want."

Jennifer had slipped her hand into my pants and was grasping my cock as I spoke. Then she pulled me into the bedroom shutting the door behind us. I pushed the straps from her too tight dress and her tits almost popped out in my face. As the dress fell to the floor I glimpsed her naked shaved pussy and pushed her down in the bed as I dropped my own pants.

Sliding my hard cock into her waiting pussy I forgot all about Analena. Driving my cock into her responsive hips I enjoyed the feel of Jennifer's pussy as it clenched my cock. I did not know nor did I care that three guys in the other room were abusing Analena. In fact Jennifer was a loud fuck and the fact that everyone in the other room could here her only excited me more. I enjoyed fucking Jennifer she was good and fucked me back we came together and were at one another very soon.

Later, when I went into the kitchen I saw that the guys were feeding Analena Tequila shots and laughed. One guy put some salt on his cock then forced Analena to lick it off, then he poured a shot of Tequila down her throat and another guy gave her his cock coated in limejuice. When they saw me he said.

"We're teaching your slut to take cock shots!"

They erupted in laughter and I saw that Analena must have had a few already because she had that glazed somewhat drunk look. I knew she was no longer capable of resisting anything these guys did to her

I went back to the bedroom and found my cock was ready to go and I jumped on Jennifer's cum soaked pussy ramming my cock deep into her as she once again squealed in delight.

Analena's Story

I have to admit that Jennifer's pussy was not as disgusting as I feared. Yet as I was fucked and toyed with I could not stop paying attention to the noise from the bedroom. By the sounds Jennifer was making I knew that she and Kevin were fucking and inside I cringed. I would not admit it but I was jealous of that woman and that she was enjoying Kevin's cock while I was left here to be used by three strangers. Kevin wasn't even here to watch

I remember seeing Kevin as the guys were feeding me the Tequila and I desperately hoped he was going to stay with me then, but he laughed and went back to the bedroom where that bitch's squeal told me he was in her again.

I was pretty drunk when the guys untied me and took me to the living room. The guy with the fattest cock sat on the floor and then they lowered my body down and he forced his cock into my ass. It hurt a lot and I cried out to stop but they only laughed and forced me down till that cock had filled my ass. His fat cock speared my tender rear hole stretching it painfully to accommodate the girth and length of his hard cock. As the pain receded a bit I could feel him as he lifted my ass up and let it fall back down on his rod. I had no control and when he asked his mates to help they gripped my tits and pulled me up and pushed me down on that cock. I have to admit I was starting to enjoy the feel of his cock as I was pushed down on it over and over again. Then they were spreading my legs to allow a second cock into my pussy.

When the cock pushed into my wet pussy the guy behind me lifted me up allowing his cock to slide partially out while the guy in front slid his cock into me. As they developed this rhythm fucking both my holes I felt another orgasm building through the drunken fog I was in. I felt something at my lips as a pair of hands turned my head to the side. I looked and saw that the third man had the tequila bottle at my mouth and as he poured the golden liquid I opened my mouth swallowing the healthy measure he'd poured in. I coughed as the Tequila burned my throat. Then he pushed his hard cock into my mouth and I tasted the limejuice he'd coated his cock with.

Now I had three cocks fucking me and my orgasm broke through the alcoholic mist and ravaged my body as the cock in my ass responded to my body's convulsions and spewed hot come in my ass. The cock in my mouth went next, I guess watching his buddies double team me had him more then ready and his salty seed erased the tart taste of lime and Tequila. Last to erupt was the man fucking my cunt. When he had finally filled me the three guys just left me there.

I was exhausted and fairly drunk eventually I just passed out. At some point I felt a severe pain in my head and realized that Jennifer was dragging me to the bedroom by my hair. Still somewhat drunk I scrambled to use my feet to lessen the pain from my head and eventually she dumped me on the bed next to Kevin.

Then she climbed onto the bed with her knees to each side of my head and said.

"Slut I have some presents for you. Kevin filled my pussy with his cum and I saved it for you."

As she lowered her messy pussy to my face I saw gobs of Kevin's cum oozing from her pussy and headed for my mouth. Shutting my mouth quickly the first glob landed on my nose and then Jennifer grabbed my hair again and said.

"Open up slut, don't defy me again!"

"Your heard Jennifer slut, open up and eat my cum"

Yanking even harder I opened my mouth and let the remains of their fucking drain into my mouth and swallowed their mixed juices. Then she made me eat her pussy and bring her to orgasm.

At some point the alcohol took its effect and Kevin and Jennifer fell asleep first. Jennifer was on one side of me and Kevin was on the other side. Both had a hand on my body Kevin's between my legs and Jennifer's cupping my tit. As tired as I was sleep did not come easily and my mind was busy recalling my year or so with Kevin. Just before I fell into a deep sleep I had come to my decision and I only needed the opportunity to enact it. I was ready to leave.

I awoke alone the next day and the bedside clock told me it was almost noon. The room was quiet as I went into the bathroom to shower of the residue of last night's food and sex. I had dried pudding and cum just about everywhere and it took a while before I felt somewhat clean. I realized I had a hangover and when I went to the kitchen for something to drink I noticed the bottle of Tequila and decided that the "hair of the dog" was the best remedy for me, especially as I was going to leave. The first shot tasted so good and made me feel so much better that I had two more and carried the bottle with me as I went to get dressed. My choices were slim as Kevin had only packed my slutty clothes so I found the longest skirt and pulled it as low as I could to keep my naked pussy covered. Then found a blouse that wasn't completely see through and buttoned it up. Looking into the mirror I saw a slut and knew that it would be very difficult for me to travel by myself dressed like this but I had no choice, it was time to leave. In the corner of my eye I saw Kevin had left his computer and I went to it.

I went back to the web site to see what Kevin had posted and as I scrolled through the pictures I saw so many that I never knew he's taken. There were a lot of close-up shots of me asleep naked in Kevin's bed with his cum on my face or oozing from my pussy and ass. Shots of me washing my tits in the shower; so many pictures and I was so humiliated that I began to down more shots of Tequila. By the time I'd I found the videos he'd posted I had almost finished the bottle. I saw that in addition to the session Kevin set up with the nerds from my old high school; even the session in our kitchen was there. I was watching the most recent video where Walter had so completely fucked me when female arms wrapped around my chest.

"I thought you looked familiar when you cam in last night. You're the slut from the "My Girlfriend is A Slut" web site. I love your videos."

Somehow Jennifer had come back to the suite and was pawing at my tits as she spoke.

"Please stop. Don't touch me there."

My voice had no authority to it, I'd had too much Tequila and Jennifer slipped one of her hands under my skirt and found my wet pussy and slid her fingers in.

"Slut don't get me mad, you know you are to obey me. I don't like causing you pain slut, but I will if you continue to think you can tell me what to do."

"Please, where is Kevin?"

"He'll be here when he's here slut. You need to obey me now or I'll tell Kevin what a poor slut you are and who knows, maybe he'll dump you like he should."

Her fingers were rubbing my clit and her other hand was pulling at my nipple. I wasn't able to think clearly the Tequila had some effect as well. When I tried to stand up Jennifer put both of her hands on the front of my flimsy blouse and ripped it off me.

"I want you naked for me slut! Take off the skirt before I rip it from you like I did your blouse."

When I refused to move she pushed me down on the bed and easily slid the skirt off me leaving me naked. I tried to curl into a ball but she was on me too quickly. Holding my arms to the side and using her body to keep my legs opened she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"If Kevin does dump you slut perhaps you can work for me, I have a number of customers who'd like to fill your pussy and ass."

Even drunk I knew I'd never stay with Jennifer regardless of what Kevin said. In fact I knew my time with Kevin was over. She wiggled her hips so that they rubbed again my clit and her tongue caressed my ear.

"Perhaps you could work in the strip club down the street and learn how to be erotic. No, you're too plain to turn those guys on."

I shook my head no but her face was so close that as I did so she leaned in and put her lips on mine and kissed me hard forcing my mouth open to allow her tongue to force its way in my mouth. The Tequila had done its job and I responded to this bimbo by kissing her back while arching my back to press my tits into hers. I allowed my legs to open fully and lifted my hips in to her feeling the bones of her hips grinding on my pussy. I pushed my own tongue into her mouth and when it met her tongue the two swirled about one another as our lips remained locked.

I was getting off on this and I can only blame the booze I'd drunk. I felt my body sliding to orgasm and I almost came when Jennifer slipped her hand between my legs and used her fingers to fuck my wet pussy. She whispered in my ear as she did this.