Analena Moves On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cum yet slut, I want you on my tongue."

Then she slid down the bed and put her head between my thighs. I'd never been able to cum like this in the past much to Kevin's dismay but her tongue danced on my clit and filled my pussy over and over. When I came Jennifer sucked my juices as they oozed from me and then lay there content.

In my haze I looked up to see Kevin standing there with a smile on his face.

Kevin's Story

"I see you and Jennifer are lovers now Analena. I never thought you were that type of girl!"

Analena looked drunk and I gathered that she had been drinking this morning as she merely stared at me while Jennifer lapped up the remains of Analena's cum from her pussy.

"She made me do this saying you'd punish me if I didn't"

He words slurred from her intoxicated mouth and I grinned. However the site of these two women on the bed, one naked the other with her mouth smeared in pussy juice had me hard and I stripped off my pants and pulled up Jennifer's skirt. Just like I like my women she had on no panties and I slipped my hard cock in her damp pussy and started to fuck her. As I did so she reached up to Analena and pawed at Analena's tits as I drilled her from behind. I loved having these two at my disposal and decided to finish this fuck in Analena's just licked pussy and pulled out of Jennifer and moved over Analena's naked body.

I slid into her and she immediately reacted to my cock, squeezing her pussy muscles and grabbing my cock as it danced inside her. Her hips rocked against mine and I enjoyed having my cock in her once again. When I was ready to cum I pulled out and sprayed both women with cum covering Jennifer's face and Analena's tits. Then I passed out, too much booze and sex in one day.

Analena's Story

Kevin slept and eventually Jennifer had to go to work. I showered again and found some clothes. I knew I would need some money to leave and found a few hundred in cash in Kevin's wallet. I had my ID cards in my suitcase and took them as well, deciding to leave the rest of my clothes behind. They were all for a slut to wear and I moving on. I slipped from the room and left through the back of the hotel wanting to avoid Jennifer at the desk. I found a cab and rode to the airport annoyed that the driver kept looking in his rear view mirror. When he adjusted his mirror down I realized he could see up my skirt and jammed my legs together. Once at the airport I looked for a flight that I could afford with the cash I'd taken not caring about the destination only wanting to get away from Kevin.

Finding a flight I could afford and that was leaving soon I boarded a flight to Virginia. I had some relatives in the state and might need some help establishing myself in a new town. Kevin had crushed my heart yet I knew I would survive and thrive in my life. As the plane left the ground so to did my hopes. I would never deny the excitement Kevin created for me and I am not ashamed of the people I fucked and how I allowed myself to be used at Kevin's command. In fact I get wet when I think of Walter and how he spit in my mouth as he fucked me or the look on the nerds faces as I sucked their cocks. As I became accustomed to life in Virginia I clung to those memories and eventually I felt at home and ready to look for a new man in my life. A man who would accept who I was and still be able love me anyway. I had put the slut outfit I wore when I left Kevin in the bottom drawer knowing I would want to be that girl again some day

Kevin's Story

When I awoke and saw that both Analena and Jennifer were gone my first thought was that they had gone out for some food or something but when I went down to the lobby and saw that Jennifer was working the desk I knew Analena had left me. I confirmed that when I saw she had taken some cash from my wallet. For a time I remained there and enjoyed the games that Jennifer and I played but eventually I went back home.

Walter asked where Analena was and when I told him that we'd split he said.

"That's a shame Kevin I really enjoyed that girl. She fucked me good boy. What a shame she's gone."

Yeah I said to myself it is a shame that she's gone. I hired a detective and soon learned that Analena had gone to Virginia and was working in a school in a small town. I debated often about going to see her but I am still here. I think I'll give it some time then I will go see her.