Analena's Continued Abuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the other two boys and both Walter and Peer were hard again. Wondered what Kevin would ask of me now. I did not have to wonder long because at that moment he said.

"Analena sit on your ass and put your knees up and spread then. Show the boys your cunt. Tell them that they can each lick your cunt for 5 minutes and if they can get you to cum, you will suck their cock again. Tell them now."

I sat as I had been instructed and as I showed the boys my pussy I dreaded that I had now shown them everything. Reluctantly, I said.

"You will each have five minutes to lick my pussy, if any of you can make me cum in that time, I will suck your cock again."

It was Oliver who jumped at the chance and he lay down in from of me and moved his mouth to my pussy. He took his tongue and gently licked my lips and circled my clit. He did this constantly but slowly increasing the pressure of his tongue. When he licked down and circled then penetrated my ass I was on fire and when he brought that tongue back and fucked me with it I came like a firecracker. My whole body shook and I grabbed Oliver's head and pulled him into my cunt mashing his nose against my clit. I had to kick my legs out straight and wrap them over the top of Oliver. I was in heaven.

Kevin's Story

Analena was writhing on the ground with I believe Oliver's face mashed in her pussy. By the way she was starting to rock and shake, it looked like Oliver knew what he was doing. In a short time she had her orgasm and when she started to shake and tremble as it rumbled through her, Oliver stood back in awe and just watched. I whispered into Analena earpiece.

"Oliver got you to orgasm, you owe him a blowjob, be aggressive show him how cock hungry you can be!"

Analena reached over and pulled Oliver to her and shoved his cock in her mouth and held his balls in her hand. She went at him hard moving her mouth up and down his shaft and fondling his balls. She was about to snake her other hand to his ass when I saw her cheeks puff out and Oliver jerk. Little dribbles of white cum trickled down the corners of her mouth as Oliver continued to release his seed.

Peer was next to go down on Analena but it was obvious from the start that there was no reaction from Analena. Peer either was ignorant of what a woman needed or Analena was too spent from taking Oliver. Either way, Peer soon gave up moved away from her pussy.

Walter almost dove into Analena's pussy and I could see right away that her body was reacting and as much as she hated this guy, she was going to orgasm again and would have to suck him off again.

Analena's Story

Peer was useless and now Walter is down there and he is rough, almost too rough but he's getting me there and unless he does something weird I am going to have to suck that smelly cock again. Unfortunately even the thought of taking that smelly cock in my mouth does not prevent the orgasm Walter's tongue has initiated and I came hard. I came so hard that I jerked and tossed Walter back away from my pussy and I put my hands there to milk the orgasm on a bit longer. I shove my three fingers in my hot cunt and fucked my self, forgetting or not caring that the three nerds were watching me with their eyes open. Yes, I said to myself this feels so fucking good. I knew I was coming down when all I could feel were the pine needles sticking to my ass.

I knew what I had to do and I thought that if I took Walter as aggressively as I had Oliver, I might get this over with quickly. Walter had a different idea. I no sooner had his cock in my mouth then he grabs me by my ears and begins to fuck my mouth. I can hear Kevin's voice in my ear telling me to let him know if Walter is being too rough but I can't get a hand around Walter's fat body to signal him. He had managed to force his long cock all the way to the back of my mouth and was now pounding away trying to jam it into my throat. His actions have me gagging every time he rams it in and I feel like I am puking on his cock.

Just when I think I feel him starting to cum, he pulls out and holds off his ejaculation. By the time I stop gagging and am about to call for Kevin, Walter fills my open mouth with his foul cock and starts all over again fucking my throat and making me gag. To cap off his dominant fucking of my mouth when he starts to cum he holds my head and won't allow me to spit out his cock. He unloads a huge amount of cum and I have no choice but to swallow a bit, but when he pinched my nose together it forced me to swallow all of his foul tasting cum. It was so horrendous that I had to work hard not to throw up.

The Kevin comes walking up and asks if I am finished playing with the nerds. The way he said it was embarrassing and humiliating as if I had chosen this degradation myself. I hung my head after telling him I was done.

Kevin's Story

When the three boys had left I starred at Analena and could not help but see how beautiful she was. She was covered in pine needles, her white knee high socks were soiled, her tits were red and swollen from the abuse the boys administered to them and there was dried cum on her face and tits. Yet she was so attractive I had to fuck her right there. I said.

"Analena, get on your hands and knees and present your pussy for me."

She obediently assumed the position and her ass wiggled at me. She was also ready to be filled. She was squirming and I was too ready for her so I just rammed my cock deep into her wet hot pussy. I was not yet willing to wait for her I used her like a pure street slut and came quickly filling her cunt with cum for a second time today.

She figured we were done and would be going home and asked how she was to clean her face. I told her we would be going home but that she was not to clean up, but go as she was. I reminded her that she was the one who would not swallow the cum she is the one who decided to take it on her face and tits. She looked shocked again. I gather she felt that the discipline was over. I then told her that she was to be on display for anyone we passed on the way home. I had her put her blouse back on but did not allow her to button it. Her tits would be covered unless there was some wind, but she would be showing a good deal of cleavage to all who looked.

"Analena you have done well so far today but the day is still young. Do not fail to maintain your obedience."

Analena's Story

Kevin made me walk ahead of him and he stayed a few feet behind me to make sure I guess, that I did nothing to cover myself on the way back to the car. We passed a lot of people on the way out and I heard quite a few comments.

"Nice tits bitch"

"Hey slut your tits are showing."

"What's that on your face"

"Why are there grass stains on your knees?

Each of these comments further embarrassed me and there were more but I was focused on just getting to the car, the comments and whistles all made me think about my presence. I knew they could see my blouse open, cum drying on my face and in my hair and yes grass stains on my knees. I could not have been more humiliated if I standing on stage.

On the ride home Kevin told me that he saw me trying to cover myself, and that he was going to have to continue to discipline me. He said he knew I still needed to cum and he would see to it that I would not. As the car started to come into town he reached over and ripped my blouse off me and threw it out the window. A block from our apartment he stopped the car and told me to get out. I was confused, was he leaving me here with no top on! He said to me.

"Analena, you need to understand and trust me. Now it a short walk and you will be at the apartment. It's not a private path but if you hurry the amount of people starring at your naked tits will not be so many. If you hesitate any longer I will take your skirt too!"

To this day I am not sure why I hesitated.

12