Anally Deflowering Sue:...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,591 Followers

Sue began to feel the change in her body as his fingers continued to masturbate her. Even with the gut-wrenching thrusts deep into her rectum, her pussy began reacting to pleasure. She now began to fuck back, driving her hips back into a slow circle as he shoved his cock up her ass hard. Her head threw back as she began to feel the first contractions of an orgasm. Suddenly she cried out and jerked rigid, her body exploding into a shattering orgasm. She rammed back against Michael's cock, forcing it deep into her ass. She could feel his cock grow bigger and stretch her anal tract wider as it began to cum deep into her ass. Her body shuddered and she let out a deep groan as he shot an enormous amount of cum deep in her clutching rectum. She felt her colon quickly fill with the hot cum. Cum poured from Sue's throbbing pussy, soaking the bed.

Sue lay there exhausted, her rectum aching from the cruel punishment. Michael's pulled his cock from her anus. She no longer had a virgin ass. She had been anally deflowered. Her fantasy was now complete.

BBBBUUUUUUUZZZZZZ, the alarm clock woke Sue up. She groggily opened her eyes, remembering the erotic dream she had. She had been taken forcibly up the ass for another's pleasure. In spite of the pain, she had cum. She sleepily pushed the snooze button for another half-hour and went back to sleep.

She found herself still bound naked on the bed. She felt a body begin to spread over her ass again and felt a hard cock begin to force itself between her cheeks, forcing itself into the entrance to her anus again. It felt huge.

"Is that you Michael? I came, so the fantasy is over. Get off of me," yelled Sue.

"Yes, that is true, but this is a new fantasy. I really like this one. My cock is over 12 inches long and 3 to 4 inches in diameter."

Sue screamed in pain as his cock forced her anus to open and he pushed his cock deep into her rectum, making her bellyache and cramp.

Powerone
Powerone
1,591 Followers
12