Anally Deflowering Sue:...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,587 Followers

Sue obeyed, her breasts pushed high by the strain of the position they forced her into. She could feel Kate's hands moved over her side and push along the sides of her breasts, moving toward her nipples. Her nipples sprang into hardness as soon as her bra was removed. Partly from the coolness of the room and partly from the excitement of being forced to strip for them. The female fingers felt strange as they plucked the nipples on her chest, grasping them tightly, but strangely not hurting like when Sergeant Wilson had done it. She had never had a women touch her sexually before, realizing that she would probably have to submit to Officer Johnson before they would release her.

"Very good Sue, I am glad you are cooperating, we can be very nice to you if you behave and cooperate," her hands continuing to move over Sue's breasts, pulling and squeezing them, forcing the nipples to enlarge, giving Kate a better grip with her fingers to squeeze them tighter, pulling her breasts out by the nipples, stretching them.

"Now the skirt, since you don't wear panties, we will get to see your naked pussy. Remove it and spread your legs wide," Jim ordered, watching the humiliation return to Sue's face, as she would be forced to show her naked pussy, spread wide.

Sue unbuttoned the button and let the zipper lower, the silky skirt falling rapidly to the floor. Sue stood in the room, naked except for her thigh-high, dark hose and shoes. This made Sue feel more embarrassed, being partly naked, her legs opening, her pussy lips pulling open from the strain of the spread.

She saw Sergeant Wilson move behind her, wanting to get a glimpse of that spectacular ass they he had rubbed up against. "Bend at the waist and touch your toes," his hands pushing down on Sue's back, forcing her to lower her upper body towards the floor. He pushed harder, Sue's head now below her waist, her hands grasping her ankles. His legs moved between hers, forcing outwards on her feet, forcing her to again to widen her stance. She could feel the cool air as her cheeks of her ass separated, the cool air blowing on her anus, goose bumps forming on her shapely ass.

"You have a great ass, but you know that don't you Sue," his hands moving over her cheeks, "is it too cool in here, I can warm you up a little, grab your ankles tight and don't move." His hand was removed from her ass, but quickly she felt the sharp sting as he slapped her right cheek, forcing her to hold her balance, bent over and spread.

"OoOOWWWW," she cried, his hand again ringing out and snapping against her other cheek, a red mark forming on her naked cheeks. He rubbed his hands over her now hot cheeks.

"Now that's getting hot, hold still again," his hand now beginning to spank her harder and more often, first the left, than the right cheek. Tears began to fall from Sue's eyes as the pain and humiliation of being spanked like a little girl taking the toll on her. She had a hard time holding her balance as her ass was continually spanked, the sound ringing out in the closed room, the loud staccato of his hands slapping her naked flesh only broke by the sobbing of Sue.

Jim finished spanking her, his hands returning to massaging the hot flesh, feeling the heat pour from her spanked cheeks. He ran his hands further down, between her spread legs, insulating his fingers between her spread pussy lips. His hands found Sue's pussy dripping wet, running down the inside of her thighs, obviously the treatment they were submitting her to was making her wet. "You love this you cunt, your pussy is soaking my hand." His hand moved up, pushing her wetness between the crack of her ass toward her spread anus. Jim saw the redness around her anus. "Have you been fucked in your asshole, Sue?"

"Please, leave me alone," she cried, her body trembling as they continued to humiliate her.

His fingers moved over her swollen and red anus, rubbing her pussy juices into her anus, slowly pushing his finger against her anus. "It's time for the body cavity search. You are so hot now, you will probably cum as soon as I enter you, won't you cunt? Stand up and move over to the table. I want you to bend over the table and stretch your arms out in front of you," pushing Sue over to the table, pushing down on her back again, forcing her breasts to push against the cold table.

Sue pushed her hands out in front of her and Kate grabbed the right wrist and attached a handcuff to it and secured it down on the table leg. She did the same with Sue's left wrist before Sue could even protest. She was now forced high onto the table, her feet just barely touching the table, her ass pushed up high.

"Why do you have to handcuff me, please let me loose?" Sue cried out as she felt hands on her left ankle. Her ankle was pulled out, toward the table leg as a handcuff circled her ankle and was snapped tightly onto it with a loud noise. A further tug on the cuff and she knew her leg was now secured to the table leg.

Sue moaned as the hand reached out to her right ankle, spreading her painfully wide as it was encircled with another set of handcuffs, the clicking noise as it was ratcheted tightly onto her flesh. It moved her open more, spreading her legs open to reach the other table leg, the strain on her thighs as she was spread obscenely wide. She tried to imagine how she look from behind, her legs secured wide to the table legs, her pussy and asshole spread open, her ass pointing high into the air like she was asking to be fucked from behind.

She heard Officer Wilson and Sergeant Johnson murmur behind her, "this cunt has a hot body, look at that pussy leaking down her thighs, she is going to pop the minute I enter that hot pussy."

She heard the lid of a jar being opened behind her and she braced for what she knew was going to happen. They were getting ready to lube up her asshole. She knew that her pussy didn't need any lubrication, she was supplying more than they needed, but her asshole was dry. Sue jumped within her tight bondage as the cold Vaseline touched her hot asshole and a large male finger began to play with her swollen and red anus. Her anus was lubricated and than a thick finger forced it open, opening her sphincter muscle to his finger as it began to enter her. She groaned in pain as she was forced to relieve her anal rape of last night. The finger continued its relentless push into her anal track, moving over the surface, spreading the lubricate, preparing her for bigger things. The finger pulled back and than pushed in hard, knocking the air out of her lungs as she was suddenly invaded up her backside. It pushed in deeper and twisted as it was again withdrawn. The invasion of her anal track began again, this time two thick fingers pushed in, spreading her delicate anus open, her anal track forced wide as the lubricate allowed their swift push up her asshole. A finger pushed painfully against her anal tract, forcing Sue to tighten her asshole on the finger in pain.

"That feels good when you tighten your asshole on my finger, do it again," his fingers jabbing into her delicate anal track, forcing another groan of pain as the sharp finger tore into her, pain forcing her to tighten her asshole again on the two thick fingers.

"That hurts, be careful," she cried.

"Than tighten your asshole when I tell you to or I will scratch your insides to force you to do. Now tighten on my finger," he ordered Sue, his fingers pushing deep inside her asshole.

Jim could feel her asshole clamp tightly on his fingers. He would enjoy it when his cock would be forced into her asshole, forcing her to squeeze the cum out of it as he fucked her asshole. "I don't know who fucked your asshole before, but he sure taught you to how to do it right, your asshole is squeezing my fingers to death."

Sue suffered the indignation as the thick male fingers speared her asshole, forcing her open. He was humiliating her by forcing her to fuck back on the fingers.

Jim's fingers popped from her asshole, Jim watching as her asshole stayed open from the fingering and gradually shrank back to size, now more red and swollen from the finger fucking she had endured. His hands roamed down her shapely ass cheeks, between her legs and rubbed the inside of her thighs. She was wet, her pussy juice now soaking her thighs, forced by them to suffer the indignation of being stripped naked before them.

"Are you ready to cum for me, Sue. Your are so wet, you will cum in a minute. I can tell you're really enjoying it."

"Don't do this to me. You are supposed to be the police, not abusing me. Don't make me cum in front of you. Let me go, please, " Sue begged. She felt his fingers move toward her pussy, spreading her pussy lips open, a thick finger running up her slit, now soaked in her pussy juice. He pulled her pussy lips further apart, stretching them painfully open and Sue moaned, not so much in pain, but in pleasure. She needed to cum so bad.

Jim pushed one finger deep into her cunt, spearing her on his finger, her body gripping the finger deep into her body. He could already feel her beginning to shudder in ecstasy as be began to finger her, first with one finger, than a second one joining the first, spreading her pussy open.

Kate moved up near Sue's head, pushing her hands under her body, reaching for Sue's breasts. She found the hard nipples and began to pull and pinch them, forcing groans of pain from Sue. "Can you cum for us, Sue, you love this don't you, Sergeant Johnson's fingers are soaked in your pussy juice, come on Sue, cum on his fingers."

Jim had three fingers in Sue, her spread legs unable to close on the fingers and trap them. Jim grabbed her clit with his other hand, pulling back her clit hood and grabbing the pea sized clit with his fingers in a tight grip and began to pull it, while his fingers continued the masturbation of Sue.

Sue trembled as she was masturbated against her will, bound naked and bent over the table. She was trying to stop her orgasm but the pain mixed with the pleasure was too much for her to control and she began to scream as the biggest orgasm overtook her body.

"OOOOOHHHH, GGGGGOOOODDD, please, don't stop," she screamed as her body was fighting to get lose from the handcuffs holding her spread on the table. Her pussy tightened on the fingers as she orgasmed. Her body trembled as another orgasm overtook her, her body shaking as Jim continued the ruthless masturbation of her pussy. One finger reached back and pushed deep into her asshole, forcing another orgasm to overtake Sue as she was now had fingers in her pussy and asshole, stretching her open. Her nipples were beginning to pain from Kate's fingernails as they tore at the delicate flesh. Four fingers pushed deep into her pussy and two fingers stretched her asshole open as the last and most powerful orgasm overcame her, her screams of pleasure filling the tiny room. Sue slumped in her bondage as the waves of pleasure filled her.

Jim removed his fingers from her pussy and asshole, both hands covered in Sue's hot pussy juice. He moved in front of her and pushed his fingers to her mouth. "Suck your own pussy juice, Sue, see what you taste like. If you like it, maybe Officer Wilson will let you lick her tonight." His fingers forced her mouth open, making Sue suck his fingers, two of them having being shoved up her asshole.

Sue cringed from the taste of the mixture of cum and shit but continued to suck and run her tongue over them, washing them clean as she was ordered to do. Jim removed his fingers from her mouth and wiped them clean using her hair.

"You're a real cum slut, Sue. I like that. Maybe, I will have to see how many times I can make you cum. See if you can ever be satisfied," Jim smirking as her slumped on the table, spent from the masturbation.

"Take her to her cell, Officer Wilson. Let her clean up first." Kate released Sue's handcuffs, allowing her body to slump down on the table, just barely enough strength to stand. "That way, you won't need your clothes, I like you naked and ready, now move Bitch."

(To be continued)

Powerone
Powerone
1,587 Followers
12