Anally Yours Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

Bill was next and slid his nice 6 incher in my pussy to the hilt. I could really get to love this double penetration thing! His cock felt bigger in my pussy with Pete's big boy filling my ass. I had a small orgasm and this triggered Bill's orgasm.

Lee was next. I got a better look at it than before. It was beautiful, the biggest I had ever seen besides Pete. He wanted to fuck my mouth and pussy. This was a little outside the rules but I didn't mind. I tried to take it all but started to gag on the last inch or two. Lee pulled back and slowly fed me a steady 7" or so, then pulled out and slid it in my pussy. These were my two favorite cocks and I had another squirter before Lee filled my pussy with his cum.

Pete could not get much friction staying stationary in my ass so he was lasting forever. John next started fucking my pussy with long thin cock rapidly. He must have been very excited because he came rather quickly.

Last on the draw was Brad, he also started to fuck my mouth since he had cum twice and was only semihard. When he was fully hard, Pete had him lay down on the couch. Then had me straddle him cowgirl, then Pete slipped in my ass from behind. I just stayed still as they both fucked the hell out of me. Unbelievably, I got in that zone again where I was just cumming continuously! I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life. Pete came in my ass with a roar, then pulled out.

Brad then flipped us over, put my feet on his shoulders and started fucking me hard. I was bent almost double, and he was fucking me like a jackhammer. Loud slapping noises rang out, mixing with our moans of pleasure. With a scream from both of us, we came together one last time.

I just laid there as Brad got off me, totally fucked out. I think I passed out because the next I knew, the guys were saying goodbye. Giving me a chaste kiss and a hug as they left. Brad slept in one bedroom and Pete took me in the other. He ran a hot bath for me, washed me, then let me soak as long as I wanted. The water was getting cold before I got out. Pete was in bed waiting for me and I just snuggled up next to him. We were both exhausted and fell right to sleep.

Pete was in the shower when I awoke the next morning. I laid there thinking of last night. I couldn't believe I did that. Every part of my body was sore. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine getting gangbanged by six men. Well, okay, maybe in my WILDEST dreams. I decided I was glad I experienced it, but never again. I was definitely getting too old for that kind of behavior.

It actually made me think about developing a relationship again. I missed the closeness of making love instead of fucking. I know no one could ever replace my husband. He was the love of my life, but that doesn't mean I can't find someone else to love. I know that's what he wanted for me.

I think this experience has shown me what I really want from life.

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12