Ananya's Adventure

Story Info
Ananya tries to live her fantasy.
11.5k words
3.6
20.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slahiri
slahiri
26 Followers

Samir has been a very dear friend. We had been to school and college together and we liked each other very much, though we were completely different. Samir was bulging all around, had a pleasant face and was about 5'6". I was much taller at 5'11", muscular and had a rugged look. I would go for workout in the evening and Samir would look for girls – his interest for variety never ceased. I was a permanent fixture at my company and Samir used to do a job for a maximum three months, would quit, sit at home for a month and a half and start a new job again.

About 10 days back, he came to my house and asked for some money. He said that he was tired of doing a job and had rented a place and wanted to start a restaurant of his own. Looking at his mentality, I could very well say that if I gave him the money, he would spend it on trying to build a restaurant, get bored after a few months and my money would be lost forever. Still, I could not deny him and gave him what he wanted. He wanted me to be a partner in his business but I did not take his offer, instead, I told him it was a loan and he could repay when he was able. Bringing money in a friendship can have disastrous consequences.

After I gave him the money, my wife Ananya said that she did not like my decision. After all, it was hard-earned. I told her I could not have refused him, but she kept sulking. I looked at her face and I smiled and hugged her and, kissed her on the lips. She tried to turn her face away but I held her tight and rubbed my hands over her big breasts. My wife twisted and turned herself away from my grip and went towards the kitchen. I loved her 5'7" slim frame with surprisingly big breasts on her and an enviable figure and complexion.

I lost touch with Samir completely after this for a good six to eight months.

_____

He got in touch with me suddenly and invited me to his restaurant. I said I would be there some time but owing to my busy work schedule, I could not tell him when. I was struggling with my work pressure on one side and with Ananya on the other, as she was pregnant and was due any time later this month.

Her pregnancy was unplanned and we never thought she would get pregnant. We were plain stupid in thinking like that when we would make love at least twice a day and even more on holidays, all without any protection.

Ananya was very careful in how she dressed outside and I was proud of her for that. She used to wear a sari but it was tucked in a way that even if she bent to pick something up from the floor, not even an inch of her cleavage would be visible. She did not think good of the women that showed skin, especially the married ones and was very vocal in criticizing them. She was extremely conservative in her upbringing and she maintained that even after our marriage.

Around her due date, she delivered a healthy boy. She had massive labor pain but it lasted just for about half an hour before she delivered. I was in her cabin when she was wheeled back from the labor room and the immediate thing I noticed apart from the fact that she was very exhausted, was the size of her breasts, which had swelled to at least two sizes bigger.

My colleagues got to know of the birth and some of them came to the hospital to see the baby and to congratulate us. I went off to see two of my colleagues and when I came back, I saw a woman colleague of mine talking with Ananya and she breastfeeding the baby. I was surprised as she was very conservative, even in front of women. However, I didn't say anything.

After everyone left, I asked her the reason of her suddenly being so modern as to expose her breasts in front of complete strangers and that's probably when she suddenly realized what she had done. She went completely red-faced and started blaming herself so much that I had to tell her that I thought it was okay as she was a mother but only thought it a bit surprising that she, of all the persons, would ever do it. From that time on, she insisted that I lock the door to her room before she fed the baby, just in case somebody turned up at that time.

_____

In a couple of days, we were back home. Something about Ananya surprised me when we were back. Her frequent love and caressing me had completely stopped and even when we were talking to each other, she preferred to sit quite some distance away from me. Maybe she was feeling tired and wanted a space of her own, I thought.

Our life resumed completely unlike how it had been before. The addition of the baby was a big change in any case but apart from that, the physical and emotional distance between me and her just kept increasing. When I came back from office after a long day, she would see me and speak instructions from wherever she was, "Are you back? Just go and change and have your dinner. I was hungry and so, I already had dinner. The dinner is in the fridge, you need to heat it before eating..." She did not even sit at the dinner table while I was having dinner. I really didn't know how everything could change just within a few days. I was in any case getting frustrated of having no sex for the last five months or so and this new behavior was not doing any good for my temper.

That Sunday, I confronted her straight and asked her the reason for her behaving like this. She said that it's just that she is so busy the whole day with all the housework plus managing the baby, by the end of the day she's exhausted and feels like sitting at one place and not moving at all. Also, breastfeeding continuously day and night ensured that she was not getting rest at all. I realized that and tried to control my temper for the time being.

The situation did not improve in the next few days and I felt irritated all the time. Ananya now slept in a different room with the baby as she felt that I was getting disturbed by the baby crying intermittently throughout the night. I was, which was taking a toll on my mental and physical health, but me sleeping alone was no consolation. I did not want to make it more difficult for her and so, never objected. But this saw further friction between us.

She might have spoken to her mother regarding all this because after a few days, I heard that her mother was coming to stay with us for a few days. She was a very intelligent woman and within a few hours of her arrival, she could see the tension in the house and suggested remedies. She replaced the baby's nighttime feeds with expressed milk.

Ananya had plenty of breast milk to spare and she suggested that she fill bottles with her expressed milk throughout the day so that by evening, she would have nearly three to spare. She told Ananya to sleep with me, with she attending to the baby and whenever the baby would get up at night, she would feed him with the expressed milk. This ensured that Ananya would get plenty of rest throughout the night and thus could attend to me during whatever time I was there in the house.

_____

Our life started crawling back to normalcy, thanks to the efforts put in by her mother. Whenever I was home during weekdays or even on Sundays when I had my weekly offs, her mother would ensure that Ananya spend time with me only and not bother about the baby. She even suggested that Ananya should start weaning the baby so that we could go out and have uninterrupted time for ourselves.

Our anniversary was coming up and Ananya suggested that we should go out for a quiet dinner. It was this Friday but I was generally very tied up with office work on Fridays and Mondays. But Ananya was adamant on celebrating as she said that this would work as an icebreaker between us after all these months of friction.

When Samir heard about our anniversary and our plan to dine out, he suggested that we have it at his restaurant only and nowhere else. I have not been to his restaurant even once and this time, he convinced Ananya to force me to come there only.

I came home early on Friday and saw that Ananya was still not dressed. I asked her the reason for the delay and she said that at the last moment, she realized that throughout the day, she had not pumped any milk to keep for the baby and that's what delayed her. I had a table booked with Samir for 8:00 that evening and hated being late, so I said to her to get dressed immediately. I sat in the dining room talking to her mother. As I have started interacting more with her mother in the last few days, I have realized that though she does not have any university degrees to her credit, she was undeniably one of the most intelligent women I have ever seen in my life.

Samir greeted us with open arms. He had reserved a cozy table for us at a corner, which ensured that though we could see everything happening in the restaurant, we were the least disturbed. Samir was very excited and he would come round frequently to enquire if we were okay with the arrangements and the food. The food was really good and we appreciated it.

There was a black door at the back of the restaurant which I initially thought might be the utility room but then I noticed that just after 7:00 PM, two couples came into the restaurant and went through the door. When Samir came round to our table next, Ananya enquired where that door led to. Samir was visibly uncomfortable in answering but he said that it was a private room and is booked every Friday by a local club which had like-minded couples and they gathered there for some fun amongst themselves.

Ananya, being very inquisitive, asked Samir if she could go and have a look at that room, but Samir said that would not be possible because entry to that room was restricted to the members of that club only. If we came back on any other day than Friday, he would be able to take us to that room. After this, Samir suddenly became very busy attending to other customers and rarely did he come round to our table.

After dinner, I gestured for the waiter to bring the cheque but he said that Samir had told him not to charge us. I protested and Samir came to our table and tried to explain that it would make him feel very bad to charge us. I did not take his logic and told him sternly that he has to charge us – at the most, he could offer us a discount. Samir saw that protesting would not help and he reluctantly produced a heavily discounted bill, which I paid. I also gave a handsome tip to the waiter.

_____

I have seen in the past as well that whatever Ananya was intrigued about, she would not rest till she saw it all. Same happened with the room at the back of Samir's restaurant and the next few days, she kept on nagging to me to go to his place again any day other than a Friday so she could see the room. I tried to pacify her saying it was just a room meant for private gatherings but she won't take it. This saw us going to Samir's restaurant again the next Saturday, unannounced.

Samir, as usual, was very excited to see us and immediately made arrangements for us to have the best table available. Being weekend, his restaurant was filling up fast and I was happy to note that, at last, he was doing well for himself and was also satisfied.

No sooner had he arranged a table for us, Ananya wanted to go see the room. Samir was taken aback and started stammering that after yesterday's booking by the club, it had probably not been cleaned yet. He asked Ananya to give him some time to get it cleaned at least but she would have none of it. It was just a room that she wanted to look at, so, he need not bother about getting it cleaned now.

Samir reluctantly opened the room at the back and switched some lights on. The lights were very dim and it took some time for our eyes to get adjusted. There was no furniture in the room at all and it had only mattresses and cushions, all silk. The room was heavy with some smells, of alcohol, cigarette smoke, food and something else I could not identify. It wasn't very big, but it could contain around 40 people easily.

We were back at our table and the food was yet to arrive. I told Ananya to wait and went over to the counter and asked Samir what that room was exactly for and what did the group do there – I had a feeling that there was something else to the room other than it being just a gathering place – all those silk-lined mattresses and cushions were there for a purpose. He sheepishly told me that the club was actually a swinger's club and had just around 10 couples as their members and they would come there every Friday and have some fun among themselves.

So, that was it – swingers. And the smell I wasn't able to identify must have been of sex. That's it, the entire place reeked of sex.

Ananya, though naïve, could also see that there was more to that room than a gathering room, with all the mattresses and the cushions and the complete absence of any furniture. As soon as I came back at the table, she said that. She never knew what else could it be used for but definitely knew that there was more to the room than met the eye.

We had dinner and by the time we were back, my son was fast asleep. We really enjoyed our stay outside as, thanks again to Ananya's mother, there was no time constraint.

Once we were in our bed, Ananya brought over the subject again and asked me what I was talking to Samir about in the restaurant. I told her that I was just enquiring about his business in general. She told me that I should have asked him more about the room. I scolded and told her not to poke into something that the other person was not comfortable talking about. She stopped whining but I could see she could not erase it from her mind. Maybe I would tell her some day what it was all about but I know she would be disgusted by it, being so conservative as she was.

_____

Over the next few days, I could see Ananya talking to me to the extent that was absolutely necessary. Initially, I did not notice it but when I did, I asked her what was troubling her.

"I know you know about it but am not telling me. Why? I'm your wife and why should you have any secret from me?" she swelled her lips.

Initially, I didn't even know what she was talking about. "What exactly are you talking about?" I enquired.

"The room at Samir's restaurant."

So, she still was not out of it.

"Listen Ananya, there's a reason I haven't told you anything about it. I know very well what goes on there but you would be disgusted to know, so, it's best for you to not know about it, " I said.

"Why? I'm not a child! What would be so wrong for me to know about? Samir did mention that they were all couples and not local criminals, so, how bad can it be!"

I told her that the couples were all swingers. She hadn't even heard the term and enquired what it was. I explained to her that these were couples who exchanged their spouses and had sex with somebody else's spouse.

As expected, she was disgusted. She could not accept me saying that it was an alternate lifestyle and as long as both husband and wife were okay, it should not be a problem. She would hear none of it and kept on saying how was that even possible and what type of mentality was that!

Over the period of next few days, all I could hear from her was how sick and depraved she found that. She did not have any other topic to discuss, apparently.

_____

I understood that Ananya was expressing her milk through the day to let her mother use that at night to feed the baby but many a times, I woke up at night to find Ananya missing from the bed. Initially, I thought that she would have gone to the bathroom but one night, I saw her leaving the room. I don't know when she came back because I fell asleep immediately after.

We had tried sex one night but the way she screamed as soon as even a part of my cock head entered, I had to withdraw. The pain was so severe that it had brought tears to her eyes. I turned to the other side, trying to control my hard on and going to sleep. I had no way to relieve myself as she was disgusted by the thought of giving a blowjob. So, whenever required, I had to masturbate but it was not even close to actual sex. I told Ananya that as we were not having sex, the least she could do was to be with me, in bed. I liked the idea of us cuddling, I initially was very keen to drink her milk but she did not want me to have any. And with her disappearing periodically from our bed, I began to doubt what her actual intention was.

When this kept on happening for quite a few nights in a row, I spoke to her on the breakfast table, taking advantage of the fact that my mother-in-law was in her room. I asked her why was it such a problem for her to just sleep with me through the night. Why does she have to leave every night for extended periods repeatedly?

She went a bit pale on her face and did not look at me in the eye. By the looks in her eye, I could see that she was not ready to reply.

Without sex for so many months now and then her not even willing to be in bed with me just for the night, agitated me to such an extent that I pushed my breakfast plate away and left the house in a huff. Throughout the day, it kept haunting me where did she disappear to, so frequently!

She must have spoken to her mother that day as when I came back in the evening and after I had a change of clothes, I heard her mother saying to her, "Of course he's right in objecting. Why do you need to come to the room so many times in the night when I'm already there?" The conversation might have gone further but seeing me, she stopped talking. I felt very uneasy sensing that there was something happening that was being hidden from me by none other than my wife.

_____

Ananya called me in the office the next day to ask me if I could be early and that she was wanting us to go out for dinner. "It's been quite some time," she said, adding, "I think we need some time to ourselves."

Thinking that her mother must have instilled some sense in her, I readily agreed. Though it was a Friday and I had quite some workload, I made it a point to round up everything by six and went straight to home. When I reached, I saw Ananya ready to go out. I changed into something less formal and together, we sat in the car. I asked her if she had a particular place in mind, she said that the only decent place with a decent food was Samir's restaurant. I still did not guess what she had in mind and we drove there.

Samir was there as usual and because it was early, most of the tables were still empty. We sat there and Ananya ordered some soups.

At around 7:30 in the evening, I saw two couples come in, talking and laughing with each other, crossing the restaurant and entering the back room. Instantly I recalled that it was a Friday. I looked over at Ananya and saw that she was looking at the door at the back. I still thought it was a coincidence that we were there on a Friday.

After some time, Ananya called Samir at the table and requested him if we could go in that room. So, that was it! She wanted to see for herself what it was all about! Samir went wide-eyed at her request and both me and him tried to dissuade her from doing that.

"One, because you are not a member, you won't be allowed inside. Two, why do you want to go in there?" Samir asked.

"I just want to see what they do," was her reply.

Samir was feeling very uncomfortable, I could see that. I told him that I had told Ananya what it was all about. Samir was further surprised.

"Once you already know what goes on in there, why do you still want to go? It's definitely not a place for you to be in," he said.

"Please, I just want to see. I promise I'd be very discreet and with the dim lighting and so many people in there, they would also not probably notice me."

I was surprised more than Samir. What happened to the girl who was ultra conservative and had nothing good to say about that lifestyle!

I asked her what the hell was wrong with her after Samir left the table! You want to watch people having sex with each other? What is wrong with you?

slahiri
slahiri
26 Followers