Anari's Predicament Ch. 02

Story Info
Anari is prepared for Master's appraisal.
1.5k words
4.28
42.5k
2

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Preparing Anari

The butler took her back to her room and ordered her to undress. She did, glad to get out of the silly uniform. Meanwhile the butler had started to run her a bath. Anari had covered herself with a towel which he had left on the bed for her and went to get into the bath after he had left the room. Within 5 minutes he had returned, though, and she tried to cover herself up as he looked down on her.

'There really is no point hiding your treasures here; within a few hours everything will be on display and you will learn to like it.' He brandished a razor at her.

'The Master does not like unshaven sluts anywhere near his presence so we will need to get rid of this immediately,' he said indicating the fluff between her legs.

Anari shrieked and moved further back up the bath, but the man easily held her in position and ignored her. He took his time with the job in hand and with swift, even, practised strokes slowly shaved her mound bare, exposing all of Anari's most secret parts which even she had never seen before. It made her feel horrible, bereft, and even worse, aroused at his harsh attentions. The man made sure there was not one strand of hair left anywhere on her body, except for her head. He then asked her to towel off and lie on the bed. She got out of the bath, shaking at the invasion of privacy she had just encountered. What on earth had she done? She had just signed a contract keeping her here, with these cold people for a MONTH? Her mind reeled in panic.

'Don't make me wait,' the butler cautioned.

But it fell on deaf ears and she stood there unseeing.

He hauled her to the bed, bodily and threw her down on top of it, grabbing one hand and roping it to one of the bed's four posters. He repeated his action with the other hand. Anari struggled wildly, trying to escape his grip upon her, fearful for what he might do. But he easily tied both feet to the two remaining posters, slowly, and, judging by the smile on his face, was enjoying her struggles.

'Find this arousing, don't you?' he said and thrust one finger into her lewdly exposed pussy. He thrust it all the way in with one single stroke, revealing her wetness.

'Thought so.' His attention turned to the bathroom cabinet and he came back with a pot of scented body cream. He began to rub it in all over her body, starting with her breasts, rubbing them deliciously with the aromatic cream, making her silky smooth and soft, teasing her nipples to erection. Anari moaned, unable to stop herself.

'Knew you'd like this -- proper slut, you are,' he said looking at her.

He continued massaging the cream around her flat abdomen, into her thighs and calves and finally his attention came to rest on her bare mound. He licked his lips.

'I can't wait till the Master lets me have you. I'm going to fuck you into next year.' He grinned wickedly at her.

It sent tremors rocketing through her body and she started yelling for help.

'Yell. Yell all you like; we're miles away from no-where in particular. Master likes to hear your yelling too, makes him hot for what he's got planned tonight.' He started to rub the cream into her mound, all around her pubic lips and for good measure thrust some inside her. He bent his face towards her pussy and sniffed appreciatively.

'You'll do.' It was said matter of factly.

He looked at his watch. 'An hour left before you need to be ready and dressed. I'll leave you with a little something, I think...'

The butler went back to his cabinet and rummaged around. He came back brandishing the largest dildo Anari had ever seen. Ones of those with the added attachment for a clit. He thrust it into her, hard. She yelped. He smiled. He gradually began twisting it, until it wound itself up as far into her pussy as it was going to go. Her yelping had absolutely no effect on him. He seemed to enjoy it, in fact.

'I think I'll put you on vibrate too,' the butler said as he left the room.

The next thing Anari knew, her pussy and clit were vibrating off the bed. The bastard had put it on to the highest setting. How on earth could she wait an hour, left like this? More importantly, just what the hell had she let herself in for...

Anari lay exhausted, unable even to struggle any longer. Her wrists and ankles were numbed from the stricture of the ropes and she had lost count of the number of times she'd been forced to orgasm. And still that damned vibe drilled into her.....

It was through a haze that she vaguely heard the bedroom door open and her glazed eyes made out the figure of the secretary, Miss Simpson, moving towards her. The woman stood for a few seconds looking down at her, then bent to switch off the buzzing vibrator between Anari's wide-spread legs. Was it Anari's imagination, or did her fingers seem to linger rather too long on Anari's swollen lips, stroking the unfamiliar smoothness? Then the woman was untying the ropes holding Anari down to the bed. 'You can get up now,' she said, matter-of-factly wiping the wet vibrator on a towel. 'Get back into your uniform and then come with me.' She moved to the door and stood waiting.

Anari struggled into a sitting position, her legs feeling shaky. She rubbed the rope marks on her sore wrists. 'Can I please clean myself first?' she asked in a low voice, looking down at her cum-stained thighs. Miss Simpson allowed the ghost of a smile to flit across her red lips. She nodded. 'But be quick.' Anari stumbled to the bathroom and began to wash herself. Once again she had that strange feeling that eyes were watching her. She stole a quick glance over her shoulder at the open door but nobody was there. She towelled herself dry and went back to the bedroom.

Feeling even more exposed now, she slipped into the uniform, knowing that her pussy was completely visible. She pushed her feet into the impossibly high heels and looked up at Miss Simpson. The secretary had watched her intently all the while she was dressing and now Anari caught the merest hint of something disturbing in the woman's eyes as they briefly rested on the girl's shapely body, breasts, nipples and pussy lewdly on view through the transparent silk. Then the woman turned on her heel and set off down the corridor.

Anari tottered after her, wondering with a sinking heart what would happen now. Already she regretted what she had done but felt helpless to protest. She remembered what had happened when she had tried to resist being shaved. Bemused, she followed the woman down two flights of stairs, into what was obviously a basement. Miss Simpson threw open a door and gestured to Anari to go in. As she did so, Anari gasped. The room was large and dimly-lit, except for a pool of light in the centre. Strange shapes lurked around the walls, and as Anari gazed at them, separating them from the gloom, it became obvious that they were instruments of punishment -- a rack, a wooden cross, a pillory. The place was a torture chamber! Anari gasped again and came to a halt, not wanting to be here at all. But Miss Simpson grasped her firmly by the arm and led her to the circle of light.

'Put your hands behind your back,' said the woman. The same tone of voice used by the butler and the Master. Decisive, commanding, unyielding. Not to be disobeyed. Trembling, Anari did as she was told. She felt rope around her wrists and winced. Not again! But the rope was wound round, cinched between her hands and efficiently knotted. The woman moved round, knelt, and began to tie Anari's ankles, allowing her hands to slide down the curves of her legs with disturbing sensuousness. 'Kneel down.' Again, Anari obeyed without demur. 'Open your mouth.' Anari saw that the woman held a large ball-gag. It was too much. 'Please...no, no,' she pleaded. 'I won't make a noise. Honestly, Please don't.' The woman's face remained steely. 'The Master has ordered that you be gagged. So open your mouth. Otherwise I might have to call the butler....' Anari knew it was useless. Reluctantly she opened her mouth. Carefully the secretary fitted the ball into her mouth, pushing it behind her teeth so that it filled her oral cavity, then buckling it tightly at the back of her neck. Satisfied, she stepped back.

'You will remain like this until the Master arrives,' she said. 'He will then instruct you what to do.' And she stepped briskly out of the room, closing the door behind her. Anari heard the key turn in the lock. With panic rising in her she knelt, bound and gagged, on display. Time passed.....

Then a door at the far end of the room opened and the Master entered. The first thing Anari saw was the riding-crop in his hand...

To be continued...