Anari's Predicament Ch. 05

Story Info
The Master samples Anari's talents.
1.4k words
4.42
36.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butler woke her next morning. He unlocked the heavy metal shackles and placed a breakfast tray on the side table. 'Eat this, use the bathroom, get dressed. I'll be back in twenty minutes.' Anari rubbed her wrists, feeling the indentations where the cuffs had bitten into her skin. Already she knew better than to refuse to do as she was ordered. Hastily she ate the food, showered and slipped on the hateful, revealing uniform. She was just putting on the shoes when the butler returned. He was carrying what looked like a dog collar and lead.

'Stand still,' he said brusquely. Obediently she allowed him to buckle the collar round her neck, the leash dangling between her breasts. The butler snatched up the end and gave a tug. Like a dumb animal, Anari was led out of the room and down the two flights of stairs to the basement room.

The Master was already there, seated in his chair. The butler dragged Anari to stand in front of him. He looked at her steadily and coldly until she was forced to drop her gaze under the scrutiny of those steely eyes. 'Kneel down, girl.' The tone of voice brooked no argument. Anari dropped to her knees, arms by her sides, eyes still looking down at the floor.

Casually the Master reached out, hooked his fingers into the cleavage of her dress and pulled downwards. The gauzy material slipped from her shoulders and her breasts sprang into full view, aureoles dark, and nipples firm.

The Master smiled when he heard Anari's stifled gasp. His fingers travelled slowly over her naked breasts, savouring the rounded contours, the sensuous slopes, the pertness of her nipples.

Anari felt like a piece of merchandise, handled impersonally before purchase. Then the Master bent forward and lifted her skirt. 'Open your legs.' She obeyed, knowing that this would expose her smooth and shaved pussy through the transparent panties. The Master pushed the flimsy triangle of her knickers aside and inserted his finger deep into her pussy. His thumb pressed insistently against her clit. Anari swallowed hard. Always very responsive, she knew that she could easily be made to cum and she knew instinctively that she should try to prevent that happening unless she had permission. She gritted her teeth and allowed the Master to complete his leisurely and intimate exploration of her.

Abruptly he leaned back into his chair. An imperious gesture summoned the butler, who had been hovering discreetly in the shadows, watching salaciously. 'Tie her to the post,' ordered the Master. The butler nodded and grabbed the end of the leash, jerking Anari roughly to her feet.

He walked her over to a stout wooden pillar and positioned her so that she stood with her back to it. He took her wrists and pulled her arms back, binding her wrists securely behind the post. He tied her ankles together, securing them to the pillar. 'Gag her,' said the Master. A long piece of cloth, knotted in the centre, was forced into Anari's mouth and tied tightly at the back of her neck. Another wave of the Master's hand and the butler was gone, bowing obsequiously.

Her heart pounding, Anari waited, helplessly bound and gagged, her dress around her waist, breasts naked and on display......

She felt the cold pillar behind her and felt helplessness descend upon once more. What could he want with her now?

The Master smiled coldly and stood before Anari with a bamboo cane in his hand, flexing it there, testing it with small blows upon his hand. Making a gentle sounding 'crack' each time he did it. Anari quailed.

'You don't want me to hurt you, do you Anari?' The words were very close to her ear and very quiet. He almost whispered them.

Anari shook her head. Big shakes. No. She definitely didn't.

A smile formed around his lips.

'Good. Then be an obedient girl and I won't. But to be sure you will obey me, I'm going to show you what you have to look forward to if you don't....' He flexed the cane again in front of her, menacingly. Anari's head bumped back against the wooden pole, trying to escape from her helpless situation.

Without warning the cane flew through the air and Anari just stared, hearing the whooshing sound the cane made as it flew. It cracked across her right breast, sending white hot pain through her body and she screamed through her gag, writhing in her bonds in earnest. The Master smiled at her struggles.

'Expend your energy now, Anari, and you will have no more to fight me with this evening... when you may need it most.' He chuckled to himself.

The cane whistled down again, this time putting a matching stripe on Anari's left breast and she screamed again in agonising pain.

'Will you obey me this evening, little one?' The Master's voice rang out loud and clear in front of Anari. She nodded in earnest.

'Yes, I think maybe you will, but one more for luck I think,' and with that the cane whistled through the air again and struck Anari's clit. She howled, tears welling up and leaking out of the corner of her eyes. Her clit, thankfully, was not engorged, but even so the pain was indescribable.

'If you agree to obey me, I will untie you and I will sample your talents, slut. But beware -- disobey and you will be back on that pillar again receiving more of the same. It will be much worse the second time, I promise you.' His eyes were dark and Anari knew he meant every word of his threat. She nodded her head. She would obey. The fear in her eyes was apparent.

The Master quickly signalled the Butler over to untie Anari and he made short work of releasing her, leaving her standing before the Master.

'You will come to me and kneel before me, girl, if you don't want to be tied up again.' His voice echoed around the room. Anari jumped and quickly did as he asked. Her breasts and clit were still on fire from the cane. Red, swollen stripes across her body.

'Now you will let me sample your talents, Anari. I want you to suck me. If you make me cum, your ordeal tonight will be less... stressful, shall we say.' The sentence was finished with a hard smile.

Anari knelt quickly before the Master, in front of him, realising just what he meant her to do. She just hoped she would be able to make him cum because she didn't want to dwell on the ordeal ahead of her tonight. Her eyes searched out the Master's, blue eyes staring into dark, fathomless ones.

She licked her lips and let saliva pool in the base of them, ready to make the Master wet and slippery for her. Releasing his cock free of its constraints and watching it spring forward, Anari licked up and down its length, making patterns with her tongue, her swirling, teasing tongue, licking up and down, coating him in her saliva, making him ready for her. She pulled back and brought her lips to hover over his cock, so he could feel her hot breath there. She stared up at him, her lips inches away from the tip of his cock.

Anari licked her lips once more and opened them wide to accommodate the girth of his cock and slowly began feeding it inside her, her mouth light at first, stroking gently up and down. Feeling his cock stretching her mouth wide, she kept her strokes light and guided it to the back of her throat, her right hand now gripping its fingers around the base of his shaft.

Anari heard him grunt in response. The Master's cock was now filling her completely, and she had to breathe deeply to stop herself from gagging. She tightened her mouth around his hardness and started to suck a little harder, long strokes going from the base of his cock right up to the tip -- almost but not quite releasing him on the upstroke.

Anari sucked a little harder, her fingers gripping his member more firmly, beginning to pump him there slightly, the speed of her strokes increasing little by little, her mouth making little sucking noises, her breasts bouncing with each movement.

Feeling him now rock hard in her mouth, she looked up at him, her eyes smiling. For she thought this might be easier than expected. Her hand was now squeezing him tightly, pumping his cock, her mouth sucking for all she was worth. Long hard strokes now, her face bobbing up and down wildly, feeling the Master hit the back of her throat again and again, harder and harder. Faster and then faster. The hand around his cock so tight, her mouth so tight and Anari now waiting for Master to explode into her...