Anari's Predicament Ch. 06

Story Info
Anari is displayed for others.
1.5k words
4.37
44.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master's willpower was awesome. Just as Anari felt convinced that she had succeeded in her allotted task, she felt him stiffen, holding back the orgasm that she was desperately trying to produce. Her mouth was tiring, her breathing becoming ragged as the huge cock was forced deep into her throat, making her splutter. She began to lose co-ordination.

Perspiration beaded on her forehead, trickling down into her eyes. Remembering the threat of being bound to the pillar again she renewed her efforts, her tongue flicking and circling, her mouth taking the Master's organ in great sucking gulps. And then, just as she felt she could do no more, she heard him give a long intake of breath, his cock pushed hard against the back of her mouth and with a deep sigh he climaxed, his hot thick cum filling her mouth.

Instinctively knowing that she had to swallow it, she kept her mouth closed around his hard shaft, sucking the cum down greedily. The Master's hand gripped her hair tightly, pulling her head into his groin as he allowed the last drops to be taken from him. Then abruptly he pulled out of her, turned on his heel and walked out of the room.

Anari was left, naked and kneeling, a thin trickle of cum escaping from the corner of her mouth, her hair falling over her face. And then the door at the opposite end of the room opened and Miss Simpson entered. 'On your feet, girl,' she ordered. 'Into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up. Then you'll spend the rest of the day locked in your room. You'd better get some rest because the Master will want you again later this evening....'

Evening. Anari stood in the same room, her back to the wall. Her only clothing was a sheer black thigh-length robe, tied round the waist. The outlines of her firm breasts and dark nipples were clearly visible. Her arms were raised high above her head, her wrists bound together and tied to a shackle in the wall. Her legs were spread and her ankles also shackled to the wall. Her sensuous red lips were closed around a black ball-gag that filled her mouth, and a dark cloth blindfolded her once more. Her slender body, stretched taut by her bondage, looked superb in the dim lighting.

Unable to see what was happening, Anari tried to make sense of the sounds that drifted to her. She heard the door open several times and the shuffle of feet, the low murmur of voices. She had the feeling that a number of people were in the room, but couldn't decide how many. And then she heard the sound of her Master's voice and was aware that he was standing near her.

'Welcome my guests, all of you. I've invited you here this evening to view my latest acquisition. I know from personal experience that Anari has a most sensuous mouth and I invite you now to sample other parts of her delectable body. Allow me to unveil her hidden delights.' He tugged at the girdle of the robe and allowed the flimsy garment to fall open, revealing her naked bosom and her shaved pussy. Anari gave a sharp intake of breath as she felt herself exposed so intimately. The Master's voice broke in again. 'Now who will be first?'

Listening intently, trying to make sense of what was happening, Anari felt panic washing over her. What was going to be done to her? She twisted her wrists in the restraining ropes, but she had been tied too expertly to make any impression. She heard the sound of a chair being pushed back and footsteps moving towards her. And then she felt a warm breath on her neck, hands on her hips and the unmistakable feel of a large cock pushing insistently against her exposed pussy.

She heard the breathing become heavier as the cock was thrust deep into her and the man began to pump her helpless body. His fingers tightened on her as he climaxed and she whimpered through her gag in fear and pain. Pulling once more at the ropes that bound her slender wrists. And then another person was standing in front of her, another cock forcing its way into her juicy pussy, another orgasm filling her.

In a daze she hung by her wrists, her body repeatedly taken by unseen hands and cocks.

Sometimes what were obviously females (she caught the scent of their perfume) licked at her nipples and lapped the juices from her sore pussy, the invasive tongues scouring her swollen clit until she came with a shudder. By the time it was over she was exhausted, her legs weak and unable to support her, her head slumped on her chest, juices trickling copiously down her stained thighs.

And then her head was jerked upright as the Master grabbed her hair painfully. 'And now, my guests, let's move on to the second part of this evening's entertainment...'

Anari gasped as the Master tugged painfully at her hair, but he swiftly let her go. Miss Simpson came to untie her and the Butler removed her bodily from the room, carrying her once more over his shoulder. She felt exhausted, tired and weak, too weak too struggle. They took her back to her room where the gag and blindfold were quickly and efficiently removed and she was deposited in the bath to be washed and soaked thoroughly by both of them, their fingers upon every inch of her, cleansing her, opening her up and invading her body. She made no complaint. It felt too good to lie still. The thought of escaping now seemed so far away to her, her mind making the thought almost impossible. Her eyes nearly drooped in sleep, before the stern voice of Miss Simpson awoke her from her reverie.

'There is no time for you to doze, child, you are not yet finished downstairs.' The cold smile was back, her fingers rubbing and drying and Anari's body quickly and roughly.

Anari groaned, finding standing too much effort.

'Don't worry, for the finale you will be lying down.' With those words Anari was dragged downstairs, protesting, naked like a small child.

Miss Simpson's cold fingers were guiding Anari to the kitchen where a few of the kitchen staff were gathered in readiness. Anari's eyes scanned the room, taking in copious amounts of food laid out everywhere. Bits of fruit laid out in bite-size pieces, melon, apple, dates, strawberries, bananas. Sweetmeats, honey, cream. A pot of gold paint, a delicate brush set down beside it. But what really took her attention was a big, shining steel platter set on a steel gurney in the middle of the kitchen. Empty. She closed her eyes and silently begged No. But she already knew there was no hope of her prayer being answered.

She was swiftly hauled up on the big steel platter by the Butler and her arms and legs were secured by tight plastic loops at the head and foot of the gurney. Her hands were tied together, stretching her and her legs were tied wide apart, stretching her even more. She whimpered in protest at this harsh treatment of her, but an apple was shoved into her mouth, efficiently gagging her.

'If that apple falls from your mouth,' Miss Simpson threatened, 'there will be the cane for you on your tits and clit.' Anari knew she meant her threat and kept her teeth firmly embedded into the glossy, red apple.

Then everything became a blur to her tormented mind. People started making themselves busy all around her, rushing here, there and everywhere.

Food was being placed all over her body, her breasts decorated with sticky dates and then dusted with gold paint. Little pieces of cut up fruit were being pushed inside her pussy, she could feel herself being filled with the sticky fruit -- figs, melon, pineapple and more. She was stuffed like a Christmas turkey and her pussy lips decorated with more of the gold paint, with little strawberries placed upwards in them. Cream was drizzled over the fruit; she could feel its stickiness running down her thighs. Every inch of her body was decorated with fruit, paint, chocolate and cream.

The Master's staff were everywhere, their hands smoothing themselves over her, flicking paintbrushes over her in grand designs, swirling chocolate around all of Anari's most sensitive, secret places. A thick sugared candy cane was inserted into her arse, so gently, carefully and tenderly. Anari moaned anew. Tiny chocolates were placed over her eyelids and finally honey was drizzled over the apple in her mouth. She could feel it seep its way down her cheeks.

'You will be the most wonderful dessert the Master's guests have ever seen,' Miss Simpson sighed in complete adoration. For Anari was a truly wondrous sight.

She felt like a living, breathing, dessert trolley. Sticky, wet, filled and stretched to bursting. Her mouth aching around the apple, her pussy overflowing with soft, sticky fruit and her ass lewdly positioned upwards to display the brightly coloured sugar candy cane. She moaned in desire behind the apple. The hands upon her had served to set her body on fire once more, making her want the attention she was sure she would be getting shortly. What was the Master doing to her? Her traitorous body was already succumbing to his will once more.