Anari's Predicament Ch. 07

Story Info
Anari's just desserts.
1.8k words
4.31
30k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 07: Anari's Just Desserts

The gurney was now being wheeled out and Anari's eyes stared at the ceiling and the bright lights flying along above her. She was trying to fight the feeling that she was almost looking forward to her next ordeal...

As she was wheeled into the main room, Anari heard the gasps of admiration and murmurs of delight at the sight of her bound, spread-eagled and succulent body. The guests clustered round eagerly and at the Master's invitation began to help themselves to this most unusual offering.

Lying there helpless, her jaws clamped firmly round the apple, Anari felt hands moving over her, fingers probing, tongues licking suggestively and mouths exploring and sucking. A blonde woman, juice trickling from the corners of her mouth, giggled as she worked her tongue against Anari's hard nipples, savouring the syrup that coated her inviting flesh. A tall dark-haired man pushed his fingers deep into Anari's stuffed pussy, extracted several pieces of fruit and fed them to his companion, who trailed her red-nailed fingers sensuously over Anari's taut belly.

She felt hands dipping themselves into her body, tongues licking at cream, mouths sucking in fruit. Someone had their mouth tightly pressed to her pussy, sucking in piece after piece of fruit - while another tongue lapped at her clit covered in honey.

The sugar candy cane in her ass moved constantly with mouths sucking it in and out, while Anari squirmed helplessly. Her body aroused to a burning inferno. Wriggling and writhing against the gurney, feeling sticky wetness everywhere.

The chocolates on her eyes were eaten gently and left sticky smears which were quickly lapped up. Her eyes blinked then, able to see once more. Allowing her to take a look at her tormentors. A face then appeared above her and took a bite out of the bright red apple she had in her mouth, making her jump. The man above her smiled salaciously, before his tongue disappeared down over her face and continued it's long journey down her sweet, juicy body. Anari tried to watch him, but her bonds were too tight and prevented it. She tore at them frustratedly.

Helplessly Anari's body was made to cum again and again. Climax after climax. She was allowed no respite and her body arched up against her ropes only to fall back against the gurney once more, feeling herself squash fallen fruit beneath her. Making her breathless, her chest heaving up and down, mouth still around a now half eaten apple.

After what seemed an age, the banquet was over. Anari lay in a pool of juice, stray pieces of fruit littering the plate and remaining in her cleavage and pussy. The Master signalled to the butler who wheeled the gurney back to the kitchen. Here Anari was released from her bonds, taken back to her room by Miss Simpson and ordered to bath. Gratefully, Anari soaked her aching body in the deep warm water then slipped into bed and allowed Miss Simpson to chain her by the wrist to the bed-head. Then, exhausted by her experiences of the day, she fell asleep immediately.

So tired was she that she didn't hear Miss Simpson enter her room next morning and was only jerked into wakefulness when the secretary pulled back the curtains to let in a flood of bright morning sunlight. Miss Simpson moved back to the bed and pulled the covers back. Anari, who, as ordered, slept naked, instinctively dropped her free hand to her thighs, even though she had been seen nude many times by the tall secretary. Miss Simpson smiled and stretched out her fingers to touch Anari lightly on the breast. 'You really are a delightfully attractive girl, my dear,' she murmured, her fingers caressing the small hardness of Anari's nipple. 'We must become better acquainted some time soon.....' She bent towards Anari, licking her red lips.

'It's time to go, Miss Simpson.' It was the butler, who had entered silently and was now looking disapprovingly at the secretary. A frown flitted over Miss Simpson's face at the interruption and she waved a hand in impatient dismissal. But then her cool, efficient look returned and she withdrew her searching hand. 'We have to go out for several hours,' she said. 'Maybe we'll come back with a play-mate for you.' The ghost of a smile flicked across her face as she unlocked the shackle round Anari's wrist. 'Be ready for the Master at 11.00 sharp.' She turned on her heel and went out.

Anari rubbed her wrist, stretched and got out of bed. She wandered over to the window and peered out. Down below, in the driveway, the Master's car was parked. As she looked, the Master strode out and got into the passenger seat. Almost immediately Miss Simpson and the butler came into view, the latter obviously acting as chauffeur. The secretary got into the back and the car drove off in a cloud of dust.

Suddenly something clicked in Anari's head. Had she heard Miss Simpson lock the door after her? She didn't think so. Her heart racing, she moved quickly across the room and cautiously turned the door handle. The door opened. Anari peered out onto the landing and stood listening. Not a sound. The large house was silent.

She tiptoed out and looked over the banisters. The hall was deserted. And the Master, Miss Simpson and the butler were away......Almost without thinking she rushed back into the room. She knew where her own clothes were and she dressed quickly, thankful beyond belief not to have to wear the revealing maid's costume.

She slipped on her high heels (not very practical if she had to run, she thought) and went cautiously back onto the landing. At the back of her mind was the knowledge that if she were caught she would be punished harshly, but the thought of having to spend another three weeks of bondage, humiliation and pain drove her on -- this could be her only chance of freedom. Her heart in her mouth, expecting at any minute to see a door open and someone appear, she moved warily down the stairs. Across the hallway, a dozen steps distant, was the front door and freedom....

Anari's heart raced with the temptation of freedom. It was too good a chance to pass up. She heard one of the wooden stairs creak loudly on her slow, careful descent and she stopped worriedly, waiting to see if anyone would appear. A painful minute went by before she regained the courage to go on. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs she breathed a sigh of relief... now to find out whether the door was locked. Anari glanced around furtively but saw no-one. She tried the handle, praying it would open. To her immense surprise... it did. She nearly smiled. Freedom. She could almost taste it. The door opened beneath her fingers and she took a cautious step outside. The air was fresh and crisp and she breathed it in greedily. Who would have thought that in the space of so few days she would be so grateful to be outside?

As Anari stepped outside, she looked around cautiously, making sure she would be able to walk the length of the drive and get out of the grounds unaccosted. She was under no illusions that if she was found escaping, it would be the worse for her. It had been pretty awful so far and she didn't think she could take much more of what the Master had in store for her.

Her heels clicked down the long driveway, surrounded on both sides by tall, elegant pine trees and her footsteps increased their pace. The clicking echoed in her ears and sounded terrifyingly loud. I just need to get out of here, Anari thought. The quicker, the better. The driveway bent round and finally she spotted the gates in the distance. Damn! The electric gates. How on earth was she going to get through them? But as quickly as it had entered her head, the thought disappeared.

An alarm suddenly sounded from the house, a loud piercing sound that you couldn't mistake. Oh God, she thought, they know I'm missing. She knew there was no chance of her scaling the gate. It was too tall and had no footholds. The high fence surrounding the estate might do. Anari would have to climb a tree close to it and swing over to the other side. The fall would hurt, no question, but she considered the risk worth it.

She found a suitable tree speedily enough and began climbing, her attempts awkward, but she managed to get herself high enough to make the drop. Dogs were barking in the distance. She had little time to complete this manoeuvre, but paused never the less. It was high and she could really hurt herself. Was she really going to take the risk? But if she stayed she would be hurt in other far more depraved ways, wouldn't she? The risk was worth it -- she jumped.

On landing she winded herself, falling awkwardly on her back, causing a fierce pain to shoot through her. She tried to drag in air, but her body wouldn't let her. Eventually she made a ragged, gasping noise and air flooded back into her lungs again. But Anari had wasted painful minutes being immobile, there on the ground. She could hear the sound of the electric gates being opened and agitated voices getting louder and closer.

Nothing for it now but to kick off her heels and run for it. Anari stood up and started to run, adrenaline taking over. Perhaps she would have stood a chance, except for the speed of the dogs. A pack of well- trained hunting dogs had her surrounded in no time, snarling and snapping at her if she so much as moved. Which she daren't.

'Well, well, what have we here?' One of the grounds men leered an evil grin at Anari's quaking form. Muddied, with clothes torn, hair in wild disarray and bare feet, she looked quite a state.

'Just wait till the Master hears about this, luv -- wouldn't wanna be in your shoes for the entire world,' and he chuckled heartily to himself. He called off the dogs, who went obediently back to his side. With deft, precise movements he quickly secured Anari's wrists behind her back and propelled her forward, taking her back through the gates towards the house. She felt tears prick her eyelids. What had she done? Oh God, what had she done? She'd be lucky to get out of this one alive. She shuddered, fear beginning to overtake her. She would just have to wait until the Master's return to learn of her fate...

One thing was sure... it was unlikely to be a nice one...