Anari's Predicament Ch. 12

Story Info
Anari's test of submission.
2k words
4.59
35k
1

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anari's Test of Submission

Part 12

Miss Simpson wasted no time in approaching Anari; she had waited patiently to be allowed her time with this delectable morsel of a girl. She licked her lips on her approach, her fingers already itching to feel Anari's delicate flesh beneath them.

She came to stand inches before Anari, manicured fingernails outstretched, and ran a single nail down the centre of Anari's body, noticing the girl shudder beneath it. Miss Simpson smiled; she was going to enjoy this.

Her fingernails trailed a delicate, butterfly path around Anari, over her flat stomach, her ribcage; her nipples, displayed lewdly by the red lace peephole bra, hardened instantly under the graze of her nail.

'You like that, don't you?' Miss Simpson questioned.

Anari could only nod, the evidence clear for all to see.

'Are you wet for me, girl? Do you want to please me?' Miss Simpson stared at her questioningly.

'Yes, Miss, I am wet for you and how can I please you?' Anari responded, her body already beginning to flush with desire.

'Hmm let me see,' and a single finger thrust inside Anari's body found itself instantly immersed in her lust, her pussy already very wet and clearly aroused.

'Kneel before me and remove my skirt, slave,' the sharp voice rang out.

Anari instantly dropped to her knees and unfastened Miss Simpson's skirt, sliding the heavy material down over her hips, letting it fall gently to the floor. It revealed slim, muscular legs and a sheer black thong beneath it. Anari could see a small mound of black pubic hair through the material. The scent of Miss Simpson's obvious arousal was already evident in the air.

'You know what I want, slave. Please me,' the strict voice rang out. 'Remember I'm reporting back to your Master.' As if Anari ever had any doubt.

Anari began by tracing her fingers over the flimsy material of the thong, outlining the mound of pubic hair in little circles, letting her fingers drop to Miss Simpson's pussy lips, finding them silky smooth and hairless. She heard Miss Simpson sigh as she did so, the sound spurring Anari on.

She pressed her face to Miss Simpson's pussy, licking those smooth pussy lips through the sheer material, her tongue drawing long lines up and down each lip in turn, feeling the erect body buck beneath her lips. Then her tongue moving to tease Miss Simpson's clit through the material, swirling it around and around in gentle circles with light but insistent pressure, feeling the clit swell beneath her ministrations.

Anari's fingers moved to stroke her thighs, fingers working their way up gently, drawing a path to the apex of her thighs. The material of the thong was now soaking wet, both with Miss Simpson's juices and with Anari's saliva. Anari's fingers teased her pussy lips, stroking them and moving on to tease her clit with slightly more pressure now. Miss Simpson sighed throatily. The sound made Anari well aware how aroused the woman was. It was a nice feeling, being in control for a change, though Anari was under no delusions as to who was really in charge here.

'Make me cum, slave, show me you've learnt something in your time here,' Miss Simpson's voice said breathlessly, her fingers entwining in Anari's soft, dark-brown, silken curls. Anari's fingers began to pull back the sodden material of the thong and she pressed her nose to the pussy before her. Her tongue entered Miss Simpson's pussy, thrusting in and out wonderfully gently. The erect body before her began to rock, the hips gyrating into Anari's face.

'Yes, yes, like that, slave. Show me how talented that tongue of yours is.' Miss Simpson was breathing hard now.

Anari licked a path back up to Miss Simpson's clit. She started twirling, flicking and swirling her tongue over the engorged piece of flesh, loving the sound of Miss Simpson's whimpers, knowing that it was her ministrations which had created them. Anari thrust a finger into Miss Simpson's pussy and found it dripping with heat and wetness. She had done her work well. Now with two fingers, she fucked the pussy before her, hearing the sound of Miss Simpson's groans increase in volume, the body bucking back and forth.

Anari could hear Miss Simpson's breath catch and she knew she was near her release. Miss Simpson's hand sneaked around to Anari's backside and began to fuck her ass with the scarlet red butt plug still embedded there. This instantly served to light a fire within Anari, who had been on slow burn until then. Slowly at first, the butt plug was slid in and out of Anari's ass, making her moan against Miss Simpson's pussy involuntarily as she felt her orgasm build within her. A sharp slap rang out on Anari's ass.

'You are not to cum, slave. You will hold your orgasm. The Master wants you for himself later.' The order from Miss Simpson's lips made Anari groan in frustration and she bit her lip to try and distract herself, the pain taking her mind off the need to cum. Now Anari's wonderfully talented tongue had Miss Simpson on the verge of cumming, still flicking and teasing and sucking, her saliva and Miss Simpson's juices all over Anari's face. Anari then snaked her other free hand, the one that was not fucking Miss Simpson's dripping wet pussy, around to her ass. She placed it at the entrance.

'Oh God, yes, slave. Fuck me there with your finger now!' leaving no doubt in Anari's mind as to how aroused she was.

Anari used the juices from Miss Simpson's wet slit to lubricate her finger and thrust it deep inside her ass in one fluid motion.

Miss Simpson's voice screamed out and at the same time Anari felt the body before her convulse, tremors racking through the upright body, the breath hissing out of Miss Simpson's lips. She felt the woman's clit being ground into her face again and again, the hips gyrating wildly in front of her as Miss Simpson climaxed spectacularly.

The secretary held Anari's face hard against her pussy for a while until Anari felt her beginning to relax. 'Damn, you have a talented tongue, slave,' she said, looking down at the lovely girl before her, her face wet and sticky with the evidence of the secretary's orgasm.

Miss Simpson traced a finger over Anari's face, coating itself in the wetness and brought it to to her lips, smearing the wetness there. Anari opened her mouth to suck the finger before her, slowly, cleaning it thoroughly.

Miss Simpson looked at her tenderly for the first time. 'My report will be glowing, slave; you have done rather well. Let us hope that the Master will be equally pleased with you. For that will be by far the hardest test for you yet.' She fondly patted Anari's head. 'I wish you luck, child.' With that Miss Simpson retrieved her skirt, quickly pulling it up over her waist and went out of the room. The door was pushed gently shut behind her, leaving Anari to wonder just what the Master would require of her and praying she would be able to please him....

Anari continued to kneel in the silent and empty room, her mind a whirl, thoughts chasing through her brain at dizzying speed. And all the time she was conscious of her heightened emotion -- the hardness of her pert nipples, the throb of her clit between her spread thighs. She wondered how she was to be tested by the Master and she knew she was determined to make a good impression, whatever she was subjected to.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the Master's entrance. In the hurried glance before she instinctively lowered her eyes to the floor she saw that he was carrying the multi-tailed whip.

Her skin prickled and she clenched her fists, fingernails digging into her palms. The Master walked round her, his eyes moving over her body. 'Miss Simpson has reported very favourably on you,' he said at last. 'You've obviously learned some of your lessons well. Now let's see whether you can take the final step...'

She heard the whip tapping against his leg and she felt a small bead of perspiration trickle down between her breasts. 'Stand up, girl, and undress.'

Hurriedly Anari got to her feet to comply. Shoes and lingerie were discarded so that she stood naked, her hands behind her head, her feet apart, body arched to emphasise the jut of her breasts.

Without warning the Master whipped her. Hard. The leather thongs slashed across the front of her thighs, making her gasp in shocked surprise. But she remained in position. Another stinging lash across her breasts, leaving a trail of red lines.

Apart from a sharp intake of breath, Anari remained still, feeling her body burn under the punishment. Feeling a white haze of blinding pain overtake her. She remained still while the Master whipped her methodically, concentrating on her thighs, buttocks and breasts. Tears welled in her eyes as the pain increased but she dug her fingernails deeper into her palms and rode out the onslaught.

She fought back the impulse to scream out loud at the agonizing pain, although her face displayed her anguish. But Anari knew she would withstand virtually anything now, to remain in the Master's service. Tears flowed down her face now copiously, dripping onto the floor beneath. She tasted their saltiness again and again. Her voice a mixture of whimpers, moans and yells. Ragged breathing and uncontrollable sniffs, as she tried to bite back her sobs of pain.

She knew by now that she could get though the wall of pain into a different world where pain became pleasure, and already she felt the juices stirring in her pussy. As the whip continued to stripe her naked body, she felt herself close to orgasm.

How such a short space of time could change a person, she thought... She begged for permission to cum once more in broken breaths and thankfully the Master granted her release, but continued the dreadful lashing. Anari heard her screams echo around the room again and yet again. Her body now almost revelling in the agony it was under.

After what must have been 25 or 30 lashes, the Master laid down the whip. 'You're a seductive young lady, Anari,' he said, his dark eyes boring into her. 'And I believe you know now that your duty is to give yourself willingly to your Master. You do, don't you?'

Anari held her gaze firmly at the ground. 'Yes, Master,' she whispered, her body tingling and on fire from the whipping and the prospect of the Master's cock inside her. She felt him move close to her, then her hair was grabbed and her head pulled back and the Master entered her with one deep thrust.

She gasped, feeling him fill her and then start to pump her with rapid, driving strokes. She bit her lip and started to moan as he fucked her expertly, each thrust taking her closer to the edge of losing control. His cock rubbing against her swollen clit wonderously.

But still, at the back of her mind, she knew that she must not cum until allowed and she concentrated all her thoughts on that as the Master drove his hard cock deep up inside her. Soon she was whimpering, her pussy on fire with desire and the need for release but still the Master continued to work her. She would never hold out, she told herself -- she would have to cum, and that would mean the end of her stay at the house. Desperately she fought back the growing climax.

And then, just as she could bear no more, she heard the Master whisper 'Now let me feel you cum, my slut.' He gave one deep thrust up into her and, with a long moan, Anari surrendered, her pussy tightening round his cock and her orgasm shaking her naked body. Jerking and spasming, she pumped out juices until she felt herself go limp in the Master's arms, barely able to support herself on trembling legs.

The Master smoothed back her hair which had fallen across her face. 'Now clean my cock, my slave. And welcome to my household.' Her whole body shaking, Anari sank to her knees, and, with her hands behind her back, took the Master's cock gratefully into her willing mouth...