Ana's First Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will pleasure my cock upon my command. You will savor it and enjoy it slowly. I am not ready to cum. If I see one drop of cum in your mouth you will not get your reward. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Lick the underside of my cock twice."

"Yes, Sir." Ana said gently. She bent her head to the side and awkwardly licked with uneven force on the first try. The second time, she improved her method and lightly brushed his cock with her tongue. She could hear a slight change in his breathing that seemed to indicate satisfaction.

"That's good. Do you want more of my cock, Miss Violet?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"I want you to beg for it."

"Please, Lord Darling, may I lick your cock some more?"

"Lick my cock four times, but slowly."

She brushed the entirety of her tongue on the bottom of his cock again. As she reached the tip, he commanded, "Miss Violet, I want you to directly look at my eyes any time your lips or tongue are on my cock. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" she said, shifting her eyes away from the prize and up to his eyes as she began to lick him a second time. Isaak breathed out a smile as Ana's tongue continued to moisten his cock. Ana enjoyed watching the pleasure showing on his face.

He grabbed the back of her head. "Do you think you can take my cock?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Open your mouth wide, tongue out."

She obeyed without hesitation. He pulled her head forward and pushed his throbbing manhood into her mouth. He thrust forward twice, feeling her lips slide down him, as her tongue continued to brush the underside of his cock.

"Oh yeah," he moaned slightly. He then pushed his cock into her cheek 3 times, smiling and moaning as he watched closely, her eyes still fixated on his. "Oh my God," he moaned again as he looked directly into her eyes as his cock poked her cheek.

He suddenly pulled out of her mouth and asked, "Miss Violet, do you want to see what you look like sucking my cock?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, no quite sure what he meant. He walked over to the table of toys again, except this time, he reached behind it, pulled out some object, and hid it behind his back.

"Lips back on the cock, Miss Violet."

"Yes, Sir!" she said immediately wrapping her mouth around him again. He grabbed her head and pushed his cock into her cheek again. He then pulled out a handheld mirror from behind his back and made Ana watch as his cock repeatedly poked her cheek. He thrust forward several times, moaning louder with every push, before finally pulling out again.

He smiled big. He leaned forward and began to kiss Ana with full force on the lips, smiling again as he pulled away.

"I have a treat for you, Miss Violet." He pulled the blindfold back down over her eyes. "Give me your hand." She reached out her left hand and he grabbed it, before saying, "stand up."

Ana stood up immediately. Isaak waited a second before smacking her breast with the riding crop. She didn't expect that.

"What do you when given a command, Miss Violet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Don't forget that."

"Yes, Sir."

Isaak released her hand. Ana stood helpless not knowing what to do. She heard Isaak walk away from her, but could not tell what he was doing. She heard a light plop. Isaak then grabbed her by the hips and directed her body in a different direction.

"Sit down."

Ana was confused. She didn't know what was under her or where she was in the room.

"Yes, Sir," she said as she began to lower her bottom slowly and cautiously. She hit the chair slightly to the right, but Isaak grabbed her hips and shifted her back towards the center.

"Arms behind your back."

"Yes, Sir."

Ana heard a clicking sound and suddenly realized her arms were cuffed together behind the chair.

"Legs spread wide, Miss Violet."

"Yes, Sir," she said pushing her thighs to the outside of the chair.

"Do you know why I want your legs spread?"

"No, Sir," Ana said with a playful hint as if she might have an inkling.

"It's because this pussy is mine," he said as he pushed two fingers into her. She moaned, surprised by the suddenness of it.

"Yes, Sir," she said, apparently in response to nothing.

"It belongs to me."

Suddenly she felt a strong push against her breasts and her chair began to fall backward. A slight fear came over her as she fell helplessly. The chair was stopped halfway through its fall by a soft object, which Ana reasoned might be the bed. The chair remained propped up with the front legs in the air. Ana's legs had pushed inward out of instinct as the chair started to fall.

"Legs spread wide, Miss Violet." Isaak ordered, tapping her thighs with the riding crop.

"Yes, Sir," Ana said with some trepidation. She trusted Isaak but did not know what was going on. She felt him climb on top of her lap and he began to kiss her forcefully, intermittently grabbing her nipples, for a full minute. Finally, he flung his legs over to the side to get off of her and the suspended chair.

"Push your body forward," he said as he held the chair in place.

"Yes, Sir," she said while she attempted to comply. She then felt his lips press against her lower abdomen. He kissed along her stomach down to legs and then inside her thighs, working the right side first, then the left. He kissed up the folds of her legs and then her pubes. Then she felt two wettened fingers sliding against her clit and circling, before his tongue made contact. Ana began to moan.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy, Miss Violet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Ask me politely."

"Please, Sir, will you lick my pussy?"

He rolled his tongue over her clit, while grabbing ahold of her thighs. He pushed his face in deeper, continuing to lick her tiny hill of pleasure.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Then you better remember to thank me."

"Yes, Sir!" she said as he pushed his fingers onto her labia and circled his tongue around her clit. "Thank you, Sir!"

"Thank you for what?" he said briefly pulling back.

"Thank you for licking my pussy, Sir!"

"That's better," he said before diving back into her beautiful wetness. He loved going down on her. He loved her taste, he loved her smell, he loved feeling every slight movement of her body against his face.

He pulled away again.

"Do you like it when I taste your pussy, Miss Violet?"

"Yes, Sir," she said in a sort of high-pitched moan.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission!"

"Yes, Sir!" she said moaning loader as he pushed his face back into her wetness, the chair gently rocking up and down. Isaak continued circling her clit with his tongue, one hand pushing back her labia, and the other hand reaching up to tug her left nipple. He could feel her thighs tightening around his face as her moaning intensified.

"Sir, may I please cum?!" she shouted out.

"You may."

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my fucking God!" Her thighs clinched his face tightly as she began to cum. "Oh my God! Thank you, Sir, for letting me cum! Thank you, Sir! Thank you, Sir!" she screamed.

A big devious smile came over Isaak as he wiped the wetness off his face, but Ana was none the wiser, still blindfolded and recovering from her second beautiful orgasm.

Isaak grabbed Ana's shoulders and pushed her forward, so that the front legs of the chair hit the ground hard. She gasped in surprise. He climbed on top of her and began giving her open-mouth kisses.

"I want you to taste your pussy in your mouth," he said as he began to swirl his tongue around hers. He unclasped her wrist cuffs and removed the blindfold from her face, tossing it aside.

"I'm still not finished with you," he said looking directly into her eyes.

*************************

"Position #1! Pronto!" he ordered.

Ana stood up hurriedly, trying to recall Position #1. She was unsure of where to put her arms. Finally she put her hands behind her head. Her legs were spread slightly, but not to Isaak's liking. He smacked her left breast sharply with two fingers.

"What do we say?"

"Yes, sir," she said sounding exhausted from the last orgasm.

He took the riding crop and smacked between her thighs. "Miss Violet, I want those legs spread wider!"

"Yes, Sir!" she said finally starting to regain her composure.

"Eyes should be looking straight forward."

"Yes, Sir!"

Isaak circled Ana rubbing his fingers along the middle of her stomach and back as he went around. He settled behind her, grabbed her breasts, and breathed on her neck and cheek, before giving her aggressive open-mouthed kisses.

"I want you on all fours. Your breasts touching the floor. Your ass high in the air."

"Yes, Sir."

She fell down to her knees, slowly struggled to get her upper body all the way down, and then reached her buttocks as high as she could. He grabbed her clit, before inserting two fingers into her soaked pussy. He twisted his fingers deep inside her. She moaned. He walked back in front of her.

"Look up at me."

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you want to watch me get undressed."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good."

He pulled the chair over and sat in front of her. He removed his socks first, as any good gentleman would. There's nothing worse than the sight of a man wearing only his socks.

He loosened the knot of his tie and then undid it, tossing it over on the table. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Ana watched excitedly. He tossed the shirt aside, then stood up to remove his pants. He was now only in a black pair of boxers; his cock bulging through the fabric.

"Do you like the view, Miss Violet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I have a task for you," he said, before grabbing her arms, pulling them behind her back, and clasping the cuffs together again. His bulging cock was rubbing against her face through the cotton of his boxers. "Remove my boxers."

"Yes, Sir."

Isaak stood up in front of Ana. She sat up on her knees, eyeballing his giant bulge. She then took her teeth and starting pull downwards. She couldn't get a great grip, so she had to do a semi-circle around him to get the boxers lose in the back. Then she moved back to the front where she pulled down further, before his cock flopped out and smacked her right in the face. She began to laugh. Isaak did, too, a little bit, but made sure to keep it contained so Ana did not see.

"You must really enjoy getting smacked by my cock, Miss Violet."

"Yes, Sir," she said with a giggle, before grabbing back ahold of his boxers with her teeth. She then used her chin to help Isaak's boxers down to the floor. He stepped out of the boxers and then commanded, "now put them up on the table with my other clothes."

"Yes, Sir," she said grabbing the boxers off the floor with her teeth and then crawling over to the table on her knees, lifting herself up, and then dropping them on the table. She crawled back over to Isaak. He reached down and unclasped her cuffs again.

"Good girl." He said. "Position #3!"

Ana struggled to remember position #3. She paused for a second and said "Yes, Sir," and then found the chair, put her arms on the seat cushion, and positioned her buttocks high in the sky.

"Legs spread wide and I want your face touching the seat of the chair."

"Yes, Sir!" she said, placing her arms across the width of the seat and placing her chin on the chair seat.

Isaak gave her a swift spank to the bottom before walking into a closet. He stood behind her with some sort of object.

"Do you want to watch yourself get fucked?"

Ana was turned on immensely by the question.

"Yeeees, Sir."

Isaak placed a long mirror and set it down against the wall in front of Ana. He then walked behind her, squatted down, and bit the underside of her butt cheek. She yelped in pleasure. He then felt her pussy; it was drenched. His arousal had fallen a bit as he was preparing this part of the scene, so he walked in front of Ana and put his cock directly on her lips.

"Pleasure my cock with your tongue and lips. Get it hard!"

"Yes, Sir," she said eagerly complying, using her tongue all around his manhood, before taking it all in. She could feel his cock harden in her mouth as she ran her lips up and down slowly while using her tongue to massage. He suddenly pulled out and walked behind her, rubbed her clit, and then thrust his cock into her.

She gasped. He pressed slowly, loosening her up, before pushing harder. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts as he continued to thrust himself into her. He could feel her breathing intensify as he began to smack his body into her ass with each push deeper into her.

"Thank you for fucking me, Sir! Thank you for fucking me, Sir! Thank you for fucking me, Sir" she said progressively reaching a higher pitch. Isaak turned his eyes to the mirror and could see Ana mesmerized while watching him. He wet his finger and rubbed it on her clit as he continued to thrust. He grabbed her breasts again and started to pull outward strongly on her nipples.

He could feel himself about to cum. He made one last furious charge, his hips smacking her ass louder and louder and he thrust into her deeper and deeper.

"THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, SIR! THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, SIR!" Ana screamed out followed by high-pitched shrieking moans. Isaak exploded into her, but continued thrusting feeling she was close.

"THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, SIR! THANK YOU OH MY FUCKING THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, SIR!" she screamed out half-coherently as Isaak could feel her body clinch around him in her intense orgasm. She practically fell off the chair in the moment, only saved by Isaak catching her. She fell to her knees breathing intensely as Isaak pulled out of her. Her face sat inches away from the seat of the chair.

Isaak let her regain her breath for a few seconds before asking, "can you turn around, Miss Violet."

"I think so ... Sir," she said still recovering.

"Turn around and look into my eyes."

"Yes ... yes, Sir," she said complying very slowly.

"Reach your arms out."

"Yes, Sir."

Isaak removed the cuffs from her wrists.

"You are now free," he said, immediately falling down to the floor, wrapping his arms tightly around her, and making out with intense force.

They stared into each other's eyes, intermittently kissing, for nearly a minute before either of them spoke another word

"That was amazing," she said, still somewhat out of breath.

"I'm very glad you enjoyed it."

"I did very much."

Isaak cleared the chair out of the way and pulled Ana down to the floor with him. He wrapped his arms around her and looked at her with a sanguine stare, kissing her on the face, on the cheek, on the shoulders, and on the head.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, you dirty man!"

"What did you enjoy most?"

"All of it?!" she said in a light voice. "When you had me in the chair pushed backed against the bed ... it was scary at first, but I really liked it."

"Was there anything you didn't like?"

"Not really," she said gleefully.

He kissed her on the cheek.

"Does that mean we get to do this again sometime?"

"It just might," she said coyly.

12