Ana's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and admired her body. Her small but nicely shaped tits with large swollen nipples hung majestically from her chest. A strip of dark curls covered her pussy except for the pink lips that peeked out from her gash. Ana reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She pushed up on her knees and guided the swollen tip to her sphincter. It popped into her asshole. She lowered herself onto the length which pushed deep into her bowels with ease. She moved slowly against me while I thrust it in and out of her tight orifice.

I moved a hand between her legs and rubbed her slimy gash with my fingers. I pushed two fingers into her pussy with my knuckles facing up. The angle was difficult so my knuckles rubbed across her clit as I fucked them in and out of her tight cunt. I was amazed that I could feel the pressure of my cock in her asshole. She squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as she moaned and gasped with pleasure.

"Oh, oh... yes... yes... I'm gonna cum... oh god... uh uh... oh fuck... aaahhh... mmmmpppphhhhhh... uuunnnggghhhhh..."

Juices poured over my fingers. Ana fell forward with my cock still buried in her ass. Her body was shaking with the aftermath of her orgasm. Our lips met in a hot and passionate kiss. I moved my fingers between our lips and we shared the taste of her juices. She moved slowly against my cock while we continued our kiss. She pulled her face up and looked into my eyes.

"Bill doesn't like to fuck me in the ass. He thinks it's dirty, but I like it. Thank you."

I didn't respond because her lips pressed back to mine and her tongue shot into my mouth. Her asshole squeezed my cock as she slowly fucked it in and out of her tight hole. She finally rolled off me and got on her back pulling her legs back and lifting her ass in the air. I quickly climbed on top of her. My cock slid up her dark passage until it disappeared completely. Ana pulled my face to hers and shoved her tongue into my mouth. We kissed like two desperate lovers while my cock repeatedly drove straight down into her ass.

"I want you to cum in my ass. I want to feel your hot seed shoot into my belly and fill me. Hurry up... I want your cum. Faster... oh god... uh uh uh... yes.... Aaahhhhh..."

She bit her lower lips and shook her head back and forth. She was going to cum with me. This time she wasn't even rubbing her pussy. I went faster and faster, harder and harder. Sweat was dripping from my face as I strained to finish. Ana's gasps and moans became more desperate. Her wild eyes opened and looked up at me. She was loosing control. I rolled her legs even further back and pounded into her with a fury that was almost anger. She began to shake. Her fingers clawed at my face.

The throbbing in my head was intense. White flashes shot through my brain. I buried my cock deep in her asshole and let out a primal roar. My cock swelled inside her tight opening. Cum exploded from the tip and poured into her bowels. I thrust into her again and again releasing one torrent of cum after the next until I was drained. I collapsed forward on top of Ana exhausted and breathing hard. Her arms were clutched tightly around me as if her life depended on not letting go. Her body was still shaking.

I don't know how long we were there. I dozed off and was awaked by someone pulling at me. I opened my eyes and was disoriented at first. My eyes focused on Ana and I was confused. What was she doing here and where was I? It finally came back and I smiled at her.

"I am going to take a shower. Do you want to join me?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said why not. I needed to wash the smell of sex off my body. We both walked into the bathroom naked. As though it was as natural as drinking water, Ana sat down on the toilet and peed right there in front of me. I was shocked but tried to hide it. She smiled at me, wiped herself and then stood and flushed the toilet. I had to go badly and didn't know what to do. Fortunately she turned on the water and climbed into the shower giving me a brief reprieve. I was still going strong when she stuck out her head and asked if I was joining her.

We soaped and washed each other paying special attention to certain parts of the body. It didn't take long for my cock to grow back to full length when it wedged into the crack of her ass while I was pressed up behind her washing her tits. I dropped a hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit. Ana turned her head. Our lips met in a stream of warm water pouring down on us. She spun around so that our slippery wet bodies were pressed together.

The kiss continued. My hands grabbed her smooth ass cheeks which I kneaded with my fingers. Ana pushed up on her toes and bent my cock down between her legs. It glided back and forth across her pussy. She lifted a leg and wrapped it around me. Her hand guided my cock into her opening. It slipped inside her hot cunt. We turned until her back was against the wall and fucked standing up while kissing with water splashing against us.

I was feeling nasty. I pulled my cock from her pussy and pushed down on her shoulders until Ana was squatting in front of me. I grabbed her head and jammed my cock into her mouth and all the way down her throat. She was waiting and easily swallowed my length holding her lips against my pubes and slowly massaging me with her throat muscles. I pulled out and began fucking her face in hard and rough thrusts. The rougher I got the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Water was splashing against us and dripping down Ana's face. I was fucking her mouth in hard thrusts and driving my cock down her throat each time I slammed my cock between her lips. Ana did not miss a beat. I could see drool dripping from her chin. Her gagging was loud and wet. Then she did something to me that no girl had ever done. She shoved a finger up my ass. The sensation was incredible. She found a place she was looking for and pressed her finger against it. Suddenly I felt my cock swell. Cum exploded into her mouth.

When I was drained Ana pulled my cock from her mouth and stood. She pressed her lips to mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I should have been disgusted but instead it seemed in some way erotic sharing my own cum with her. I had never done anything like this before. Cum drooled from her lips and was washed away by the water of the shower until it was gone. Ana turned and faced the wall. I pressed up behind her and felt my cock grow as it slid between her ass cheeks. She tilted her ass towards me and turned her head.

"In the ass. I want it in the ass."

I soaped up my fingers and shoved two up her ass. I dug them around inside her and then soaped my cock and pressed the tip against her sphincter until I felt it give way. My cock pushed into her asshole. She pushed back against me driving me deeper. After a few quick strokes I was completely buried. I reached around and grabbed her tits. My teeth sunk into her neck as I fucked her forbidden passage in hard deep strokes.

I knew it was going to be a long time before I would be able to cum again so I concentrated on giving Ana pleasure. I dropped a hand to her pussy and pushed two fingers into her cunt. I fucked her ass and finger fucked her cunt until I could hear her gasping and moaning. I moved my finger to her clit and rubbed it in fast circles. I felt her body tense. I slammed my cock deep up her ass, pulled it out and slammed it up her again and then again. Ana screamed. Her body bucked and shook as the orgasm consumed her.

I pulled out and turned her towards me. We kissed and finished washing. We stepped out of the shower to dry ourselves. We walked naked back to the bed and slipped between the sheets. Ana was far from finished for the night. She swung her leg over my head and lowered her pussy to my face. Then she sucked my cock into her mouth. We slowly licked and sucked each other savoring the taste of sex until Ana gasped with another release. We kissed and held each other, and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and felt Ana kissing my neck. Her fingers massaged my deflated cock back to hardness. She swung her leg over me and climbed on top of my body. I felt my cock push into the warm wetness of her pussy. She lowered herself down on my entire length holding me deep. She rotated her pussy in slow circles against my hardness. Her clit rubbed against my pelvic bone. I grabbed her ass cheeks and guided her motions while my cock continued to stir around inside her cunt.

Our lips were pressed together in a wet kiss when her orgasm happened. She shuddered and moaned against my mouth. I could feel juices seeping from her body and dipping down my balls. I held my cock deep inside her pussy and pressed the tip of my finger against her asshole sending her to new heights until she finally rolled off me gasping and moaning.

My cock was still hard and wanted more. I was ready to cum for the fourth time that night. I climbed on top of her, rolled her legs back by her shoulders and drove my hard meat straight down into her dripping pussy. I pounded my cock into her hard and fast. My balls slapped wetly against her asshole on each powerful thrust. Our faces were only inches apart. Her eyes were locked on mine.

"Fuck me... yes, just like that... fuck me with your big hard cock... oh god it's so deep... oohhh... yes... fuck me... uh... uh... uh... oh god... cum in me... cum in my pussy... mmmmppphhh..."

My balls tightened. I felt my cock swell inside her pussy. The veins on my neck strained. I thrust into her hard and deep and held it there. Somewhere in the distance I heard a loud grunt escape from my mouth. Cum exploded from the tip of my cock and filled her pussy. Ana's fingers were working furiously on her clit. My balls pumped more and more cum into her body. She stiffened and cried out in a loud gasp of pleasure.

When we were finished I collapsed on top of her with my cock still inside her quivering cunt. We were both breathing hard. I dozed off to sleep a few minutes later still inside her body. The next thing I remember was waking up in an empty bed. I looked at the clock and it was already past seven in the morning. The events of the past night returned and I wondered why Ana would leave without at least saying goodbye.

I got up to take a piss and found Ana in the bathroom applying lipstick. She was fully dressed in the same black skirt from the previous night, but she was wearing a different blouse. Her hair was pulled back neatly. She looked like the perfect prim and proper businesswoman, not someone who just had her brains fucked out all night. She was gathering her things when I came back out of the bathroom naked and flopped down on the bed with my legs dangling over the side. Ana went into the bathroom and came out with a wet washcloth.

"I have to go but I have a few minutes. Here is a little something to remember last night."

She washed off my limp cock and then bent over and sucked it between her lips. Her talented mouth and tongue had me hard in almost no time. There is something highly erotic about a woman dressed for business bent over with her lipstick red lips wrapped around a hard cock, particularly my hard cock, that is both exciting and erotic. I could feel the blood pumping to my swollen shaft as it slid in and out between her lips.

Several times she took me all the way down her throat and held me deep until she pulled off to get some air. Her tongue and lips were caressing and massaging every sensitive nerve ending connected to my manhood. Occasionally she would pull her mouth all the way off of my cock and jerk me off with her hand before swallowing my meat back between her lips. If I had not already dumped four loads of cum into her body in the last eight hours I would have exploded long ago. I could feel my balls fill with cum but somehow could not quite get over the top.

"I have to go. Let me help."

Ana put a finger in her mouth and coated it with saliva. She moved the tip between my cheeks and shoved it up my ass. At the same time she plunged her mouth down the length of my cock. Holding it tightly between her lips she pushed the button somewhere inside me that she found earlier when we were in the shower. Sitting back on my elbows I watched my cock pulse between her lips. Cum surged through its length and poured into her waiting mouth. Ana continued to suck me until I was completed drained. She pulled her lips from my cock and swallowed.

After I had regained my composure Ana leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. Then she went into the bathroom to wash her hands and freshen up her lipstick. I was sitting up on the bed when she returned.

"I've got to run. Don't forget to call Susan about that interview. I really want that job."

Ana got the interview.

12