Ana's Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you!" she called out, too late for him to hear.

What's wrong, she asked herself. This is what you wanted. It was difficult to walk. She had been thoroughly fucked, and it felt good. This is what God had made woman for.

* * *

John Paul texted her to dress nice in the dress he had met her in, and pretend to be his girlfriend. They were going to hang out with other men, and she was nervous about this. What was he planning?

He came to her apartment dressed in casual clothes, as handsome, cocky, and confident as ever.

She stood before him to be inspected. Black open-toed high-heels, red nail polish, but a different dress than he had requested. This was black and sparkly, frilly at the bottom around her thighs, and with a slit down her chest to reveal the braless swell of her firm and heavy tits. A black choker with a crescent moon, her hair done up, and hoop earrings completely her look of a sophisticated, sexy, Hispanic bruja.

"Nice," he said as he stood before her and pulled back the thin material enough to reveal her nipple. He made it hard as he played with it. "Better than the one I liked before."

His hand came underneath to check her panties, and then he pulled them down around her shaved legs. "You won't need these."

"I'm not comfortable with that," she protested.

He put a finger to her lips and smiled. "Does it matter, senorita? You are my bitch now. Come on."

Possessively, he took her hand and led her from the apartment to his car. Three curious men stared at her as she was seated in the passenger side. One was a black, older man with graying kinks, taller than all of them, and lean and strong. One a fat white guy with balding hair. The last was thin, athletic Hispanic younger than all of them.

"Gentlemen, my girlfriend, Ana."

"Ana Rodriquez?"

"The one and only."

The men became silent, and a few angry faces appeared. She thought they looked familiar, but she wasn't sure in the dark car.

Oh shit, she thought suddenly. One of the men she had also laid off. And then the two other faces became familiar. They had all been laid off by her.

"What is this, John? I didn't know you were all friends."

"We weren't, until we all lost our jobs," John smiled, putting a hand on her thigh.

"Yeah, John, seriously. Why are you dating this bitch?" one asked with pure enmity.

"Dude! She is my girlfriend now! Chill, alright? Like everyone at UNM, she's just obeying orders and doing her job. Dwayne and Lisa are the real assholes that don't give a shit anyway."

That cooled the men off for a while, but the tension was thick as they drove through the streets of Albuquerque in his sleek black car he likely could not afford any longer.

The men talked of a new IT firm they were going to start, with government contracts and how she was going to help. Even though she sat their quiet, agreeing to nothing, and feeling very nervous with four men in the car with her. Four men who could do anything they pleased to her.

Some of her deepest, darkest fantasies could be realized, but she could never openly ask for it. And yet she sensed John was up to something. They parked in a dark area of the movie theater parking lot. She shivered with growing anxiety.

"Shit, we're early. Movie doesn't start for another forty minutes."

They all got out of the car into the brisk, cool night air of New Mexico's summers. She hugged herself as she stood near Paul, and the guys looked her up and down. The Sandias were basked in moonlight, and lights of the Tram still bright and visible. Beyond those mountains was where she grew up. She tried to distract her mind, trembling with what was being planned for her body tonight.

John opened the back door and had her sit down, then brought out his already hard cock. "Ok, baby. I need to drain my balls."

She said nothing as she sat with her legs closed on the edge of the backseat, legs outside, and took his cock into her mouth. The other men could not see the details in the darkness and dim parking lot lights.

"Damn, dude. What the fuck? You're getting a blowjob?"

"Yeah man. Why not? We have time to kill."

Ana took his long, thick shaft in one hand and rubbed it up and down while she sucked and licked him. She got her saliva going, wet and juicy, and then took him as deep as she could down her throat.

He grabbed her head and forced it all the way down, balls to her chin, and she gagged. She did her best to control the reflex. Then he brought his wet cock out, letting her breathe, before thrusting it all the way in again.

She was shocked how much she could handle. Her glasses fogged from her hot breath, her vision clouded. She let him fuck her mouth like she was a cheap, submissive whore.

"Drink it up, baby. Don't make a mess."

He held her head up and his cock over her open mouth. "That's right, keep it open." And soon enough, hot cum began to fill her mouth and wash over her tongue. He finished like a porn stud, shaking every drop of sperm unto her thick lips. A little bit drizzled over her chin, but not much. When he was done, she swallowed the whole load with an audible gulp. She tried to deny loving the taste of cum, but she couldn't. The elixir of life was divine. It belonged inside her. She wanted it in her pussy, her ass, and her stomach, and drenched in it.

"Damn," one of the other guys breathed. Despite the darkness, they could see what was going on. "This is messed up. I thought this was a guys' night out."

"Why, you want some of her, too? I don't have a job, so I'll pimp her out. Ana, are you fertile?"

Ana meekly replied that she was not.

"So you can cum in her all you want. For a price. But tonight, her mouth is mine."

"Are you fucking serious, John? That ain't no way to treat a girl."

John then whipped out his phone. She could hear the video of her being fucked by Dwayne. The faces of four men glowed in the dark as they watched. The shame and humiliation was crushing. These men knew more about her than her own parents ever had. Than anyone. She got angry.

"You said you wouldn't share that," Ana said.

"To your bosses, I won't. These are all men you've fucked over, Ana. Comeuppance is a bitch, huh? And you said I can whore you out."

Why had she told him that? Her degeneracy knew no bounds. She would have to confess this all to Father Murphy. And then that very thought made her hornier than fuck. Yes, she would have to confess every detail and her sinful, slutty, whorish thoughts. What would happen? Would it drive a priest to ravish her himself?

She hoped so. And the nastier her confession, the better.

John then brought her out of the car and to the side of his car's trunk. He bent her over it and lifted her dress, revealing no panties in the dim light. The black, sleek metal was cold on her thighs and her nipples beneath the thin fabric.

"Tell me you wouldn't hit that right now?" John said. "Smooth, shaved Hispanic pussy lips. And a firm, round ass." He rubbed his fingers up and down her slit, and then slipped two fingers into her. "Wet and ready. How much would you pay?"

"Fuck," one of the other men said. "We all jobless, John. I have $40 bucks to my name. Enough for dinner and movie tonight, barely."

"Then $40 bucks. I bet Ana will gladly pay for a movie and dinner for taking your job away. Right, baby?"

She said nothing.

"Silence is consent. So, $40 bucks to fuck the bitch that took your job?"

"Are you serious? John, this is illegal."

She felt the situation was going sideways. She could not bring herself to say, it's ok. But she could reach back with both hands and spread her pussy lips, and remain submissive.

"You see?" John said. "She won't admit it, but she feels guilty about doing her job. And she's a freak. Fuck her brains out for forty bucks."

"If she wants it, then why pay?" another man said.

"I'm her pimp, bro. It's the principle of the thing. You want to fuck my girlfriend, then you pay me."

Another man ... she didn't want to know their names ... came forward and handed John some money. "I'll do it. I'm as hard as a fucking rock."

"Ok, the rest of you keep a lookout. Be cool, no one can see us. But it is a parking lot."

The young, Hispanic kid took her first. "Spread your legs, I'm short," he commanded. She obeyed, and felt his hard cock rub against her pussy, seeking the sweet spot, and then thrust deep and hard into her.

She gasped from the sudden pain of being opened so fast. A long, thin cock dug deep into her guts and started pounding her cervix. She grunted and groaned as he fucked her good and hard. He leaned over her supple body to whisper into her ear.

"I'm going to drain my balls into you, Ana, after I hate-fuck you."

A complete fucking stranger for the first time in her life fucking her. He grabbed a handful of her hair, holding it firm, and with another hand squeezed one tit and pinched her nipple. She nearly screamed in pain.

"Dude, not cool," John said.

"It's fine," Ana said as she took it like champ, feeling cock pound deep into her pussy. "He's showing me what a real man he is."

The biting sarcasm was unlike her, and she felt a sense of pride. She looked behind her. "You like to hurt your women?"

He grabbed her waist and grunted as he finished, pumping as hard as he could. "No, senorita. Just you. But I see you have no soul to hurt." And with one final thrust, he exploded into her.

Ana moaned as hot cum filled her pussy, and against her will, against her religion and convictions, she had an intense, body-shaking orgasm as sperm squirted deep into her.

"Damn, she does like it," the Hispanic man breathed, his voice softened by orgasmic bliss.

He pulled out and she stayed put, ready for the next customer.

"I'm not paying $40 for sloppy seconds, man. $20 for used goods," came the fat white guy.

"How about her ass for a $100?"

"Nah, that's messy. And I'm a big guy."

The other men snickered, not believing him. But Ana would soon find out. It made her wonder how big Tom Hardy's cock was in Madrid. Twenty bucks was given to John, and she was the fat man's cheap whore.

The massive cock was unexpected, and even John's eyes widened as it pressed against her tiny little pussy.

"What the fuck? I had no idea you were Ron Jeremy."

Ana gasped as this new sensation of her pussy being stretched to new limited, and had to bite her arm as it pushed into her. But he wasn't a brute, and took his time working it into her a little at a time.

"She needed to be lubed for me first," he said. "Ms. Ana, thank you for the use of your very pretty body. I need this more than you will ever know."

And with that, he proceeded to push his giant cock deeper and deeper into her. She groaned with pain, never knowing this level of stretching. But her pussy took it, and even adapted to the enormity of it.

"Holy fuck," she shouted too loudly, then bit her arm again.

"Damn," John said, looking worried as he watched.

The violation of such and large member was both frightening and wondrous. As her body got used to it, it felt better, and she began to moan instead of just grunt. He must have sensed her enjoyment and began to increase his pumping, and going deeper. She didn't realize he could go deeper, until he did so. He must have forced every bit of the first guy's cum out of her as well.

"Oh god," she breathed.

He grabbed her waist firmly and her body jiggled as he fucked her harder. She could feel his cock kind of balloon inside of her when he bottomed out, and feeling she had never known before. It was so intense that she came harder than she ever had before.

He was loud as he came, too. It poured into her as he pulled his cock out a little at a time. He deliberately did this to fill her pussy up and keep most of it inside. When he finally plopped out, cum poured out and splattered on the asphalt.

Ana shuddered and quaked for a long time, unable to stand back up. Her legs felt like jelly. The hot volume of sperm inside her gave her primal satisfaction of procreative energy. This was what her pussy had been designed for by a billion of years of biology. Or by God, whichever mattered to a person. Both had the same awesome effect. Her pussy was not her own, but a thing to be used and filled with cum.

Cum gushed out of her. They all could hear it plopping on the parking lot. Some of it slid down both of her long, dark legs that trembled unsteadily on high heels.

"I'm not even paying $10 for fucking her now," said the last guy.

John didn't seem to mind, and he got behind her and had his way with her. "Well I need it bad after watching all of that."

After the fat man, John didn't feel as huge as before, and he fucked her good and hard next. A quickie and nothing more to release his load. He came into her and added to the mess.

The last guy was ready by then, and no longer cared if he was last. He passed John a $5 bill, and he showed it to her. "Look, five bucks. Cheapest whore ever."

Her pussy was numb by then, or so she thought. The feeling of another cock sliding in and out of her thoroughly used pussy stirred more pleasure. It was the older black man, and his cock was huge. She grunted as she took it deep into her, and his enormous balls slapped against her cum-soaked clitoris.

"Holy fuck, do all of you have big dicks?" she said between gasps.

"You got a tight pussy, young lady," the black man said, holding her waist tight. "I won't have any trouble leaving my mark in you. I was close to retirement you know."

As he said this, he gave her a forceful, deep thrust that made her grunt. "Ow, that hurts. You're holding my waist too tight!"

"Only a few more years," he said, jerking his hip into her bouncy buttocks, and his cock against her cervix.

It hurt each time he did it. I deserve this, she told herself. I'm a piece of shit! Tears streamed down her eyes, and a total surrender of her body to the men she had screwed over. The surrender was liberating, and the pain washed away and became ecstasy.

When he exploded into her, she came yet again, an orgasm that washed over her soul and body alike.

"Oh damn, I am coming hard," he moaned behind her, his thick, hard black shaft throbbing inside her. "Damn sweet Jesus, that's some good pussy."

The ordeal was over, and she stood up, staggered a little, her feet pointing inwards and cum streaming all the way to her ankles. A puddle of sperm reflected moonlight from above.

"The movie is going to start, let's get going."

John took her arm, and like a gentleman who had not just pimped her out to his friends, escorted her like a lady. As she walked more cum slid down her legs. She wondered if anyone would notice before she had a chance to use the bathroom. The cool air felt good on her bare pussy, left sore now after having a train thrown on her. A few people seemed to notice the cum on her legs inside the lobby, but didn't say anything.

In the bathroom, she cleaned up with wipes, hissing as she wiped her raw slit. She wiped the cum from her legs, from ankle to thigh. She had needed a lot of wipes to clean up. Then she stood before the mirror as she washed her hands. The frilly black dress and slit down her chest was sexy. Her glasses only made her look innocent and appealing. She felt good, but then shame of what she had allowed to happen dampened.

Then she sat next to John and his friends and watched the movie. She didn't mind hands from two men on each thigh, or the occasional finger that explored her vagina.

And to her surprise, she enjoyed the movie surrounded by men who had used her.

* * *

Their spirits greatly improved, and the movie worth talking about, they got back into the car and went to eat dinner. John whispered into her ear, "you are paying. It's the least you can do. You're their whore and sugar-momma."

Fine, she reasoned. John Paul was going to milk her guilt for all it was worth. They had drinks at the restaurant as well, and she had margaritas. Lots of them.

Thinking about all four of these men having just taken turns with her and cum in her pussy made her surprisingly wet. And John sitting next to her, and kissing on her neck while his hand went up her thigh and explored the folds of her puffy pussy did not help matters.

"You are horny again, I can tell. You are a contradiction, Ana. Why not admit you're a slut and embrace it?"

She almost admitted it. But in doing so, she accepted responsibility before God that she was a horrible sinner and the guilt was too much. Her mind raced to recover her innocence and victimhood.

"You blackmailed me and made me feel guilty, nothing more. Pinche pendejo," she cursed under her breath.

"Have it your way. But I know the truth about you. If you had objected to any of this, you could have stopped it.

She ignored his deep insight into her black heart full of cum-producing thoughts. She hissed when his finger went up her pussy. She was surprised he was willing to touch it with the remains of other men's cum still oozing slowly from it.

"Still hurts?"

"Yes."

But then in the restaurant, while the men talked of other things, hidden somewhat by the dark ambience of the place, his finger found her anus next. It quivered with his touch. He had fucked her in the ass often enough that she could relax the anal muscle better now. It felt good being touched. Very good.

"But this hasn't been used tonight."

She said nothing as his hot breath tickled her neck, her earlobe, and her cheek. "So sexy in that dress. Dark, smooth skin, bright black eyes. I think I might be falling in love with you."

They left and went to a nightclub next. Already buzzing hard, Ana got fully drunk soon enough, and the wild side of her came out in dancing. She loved to dance, and dance she did with John and his friends, whose names she did not even know or could keep straight in her mind. She didn't care.

Talking was impossible with the light music, and that was just fine. Four men took turns kissing, dancing, and flirting with her, and she loved the attention. Especially since all of them had already got a piece of ass from her. Her lack of underwear must have been revealed a few times. Men hooted sometimes, maybe because they caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy beneath the dress. But fortunately, John and his friends were quite possessive of her, and no other man had a chance to come near her. That, too, was just fine.

They all got drunk. She was unsteady on her high-heels, and laughing every time she fell. John called a friend to come pick them up, and in the cool air outside the club she realized how sweaty she had been dancing so much. They piled into John's car, driven by some teenager who had evidently been dropped off to be their designated driver.

"Jeez, dad. I didn't know you still partied like it's 1999," the young man said.

"Son, just drive. Ana, this is my eldest son, Josiah, who is 19 years old. Of course, he was going to college, one of the benefits of working there. Now he won't have the funding to complete college, since I was laid off."

Mother fucker, she thought. More fucking guilt. These men could not drill it in hard enough how fucked up it was to deprive people of a job. And how she had played her part in fucking them over. Fuck!

"Son, meet the woman who laid me off."

Josiah gave her a dark look, but seemed confused.

"Then why the fuck are you with her, dad?"

"She's been my fuck-buddy now for months, son."

She must have fallen asleep in the car, and she was losing focus on time and where she was. She found herself back at her apartment complex.

Behind the car and hidden in the darkness, she found herself on her knees and staring at Josiah's beautiful, young white cock. She took it into her mouth and sucked him off. It hadn't taken long before his cum filled her mouth, and she swallowed it all. Young, virulent sperm tasted wonderful.