Ana's Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, Ana. Got to tip the designated sober driver. Did you like that, son? Don't say I never did anything for you."

Josiah's ride arrived, another group of teenagers, and he was gone. John and his friends escorted her to her apartment. She was so fucking horny it hurt. John had been fingering her ass all night at the club, and it quivered with desire for cock to fill it now. She knew exactly what she wanted, but she would never dare tell anyone that.

John led her to her bed, where she collapsed flat on her stomach, dress and high-heels. He lifted her dress to revealed her nice round, Hispanic ass. She could see herself in the mirror next to the bed. The room was spinning crazily, so it was hard to focus on details.

But she felt John lube her quivering ass, and the excitement of it kept her as alert as her drunk mind could. She even sobered slightly as she began breathing harder, and moaning as he fingered her anus with one finger, and then two.

"Damn, John, what are you up to? You think she can handle that?"

"I've fucked her in the ass many times. How much you willing to pay?"

Money exchanged hands, but she pretended to be sleeping while staring at the mirror with slitted eyes. She could see most of her room this way. A pillow was placed under her thighs to raise her ass higher. Then he got on top of her and whispered into her ear.

"I'll loosen you up for you guys with the huge cocks. No need to damage the goods. You like the taste of my son in your mouth?"

She moaned as she felt his cock rub her anus, and then stretch it wide for penetration. She grunted as he pushed in and out, working himself deeper with each thrust, while whispering perverse things in her ear with her head sideways.

"We are all going to cum in your ass, Ana, and get ours. We're going to leave you unable sit right for days. Every time you sit down, you can remember how much of a bitch you are."

When his whole length was up her ass, she orgasmed hard, but stifled her cry of shameful bliss. She could feel his balls slap her wet pussy as he started pounding into her rectum, her legs spread completely with a high-heel at each corner.

She pretended to be passed out as a train was thrown on her ass. But she remembered it all. The weight of the fat white guy and his grotesquely large cock penetrating her ass had been the most amazing experience. It hurt the entire time, her anus stretched to its limits. He went do deep that she was sure he entered her colon and came into it. He had been gentle, but the pain was still intense. A strangely good pain.

She felt the other two men just as intensely, and her ass took the pounding of her life. A big black dick. A long Hispanic dick that went into her colon. And then they took turns again late in the morning, draining every ounce of sperm and semen deep inside her. And she pretended to sleep through all of it.

And except for John, they assumed she had been passed out the whole time. Technically, for any other women, this would have been legally rape. She had been gang-raped. A real and genuine gang-rape she had fantasized about.

But because she had wanted it, her subconscious did not allow herself to rationalize it into something it was not. The voice in her head knew the truth of her deepest, darkest desires.

You will confess all of this to Father Murphy, her mind told her. You will admit to him that you enjoyed it.

John Paul had been right. For the next few days she could not sit without her ass hurting. And shitting was painful as hell for a while to come. She would sit in conferences at work on one cheek or the other, trying to lessen the agitation of her anal tissue.

Lisa gave her a strange and knowing look, and Ana began to wonder how much she and Dwayne knew about her personal life and her newfound whoredom.

Time would tell.

* * *

Having enough of John Paul Pyke, she moved out of her apartment and into a cheap motel Monday to Friday, and going to her house in Cerrillos for the weekend. She would have to figure out where to live next in town, as the two hour commute each day was too much.

Ana went to Tom Hardy's house, a rustic, ancient stone building in the middle of the desert near Madrid, on a dirt road only a four-wheel drive can handle well. Countless rusty cars and old mining equipment lay scattered across the yard, along with cats eyeing her suspiciously as she approached. She felt nervous being there at all. It was hot, midsummer day, and she was sweating already from the short hike from a driveway up a rocky incline to the house.

She knocked on an ancient oak door, using an iron knocker that depicted a man with an enormous penis striking a woman tied to a wall with legs splayed. A graphic symbol of BDSM.

"If you are a friend of my dad, then I need a favor. I have a man who has been stalking me. His name is John Paul Pyke. I laid him off from UNM, and he is not taking it well. I did not handle the situation as I should have, and let him ... do things to me out of pity. I was stupid and drunk. Can you deal with him?"

The huge bearish man was startled by her presence at his front door in the middle of the desert, and quite pleased. He wore only shorts, and his big, hurry belly was all brute and power. Yet he was not pasty or pale like the other fat white guy who she let fuck her.

"Do you have an address?"

She handed him the info. After all, she had John's employee records in full. She knew everything about him.

"He most likely has incriminating pictures on his phone and computers of me. I would do ... anything ... to make this problem go away."

Then she leaned towards him, putting herself in yet another compromising position to hold herself out as guiltless before God.

"Anything."

His wicked smile would have made the devil jealous. "Get completely undressed, and come inside. We'll discuss the contract."