Anastasia

Story Info
Daughter succumbs to Daddy's dark desires.
4.3k words
4.35
151.8k
63
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chklbrry
Chklbrry
24 Followers

It was a long, hot day at work, and he was looking forward to coming home to his quiet, secluded house in the country. Weekends were always his favorite; he got to play with his daughter. She was a refreshing, completely rejuvenating antidote to the stress of running his own company. Since her mother left them, another failed marriage due to overwork, he had sworn he would not make that mistake twice. No doubt he was spoiling his Baby Princess, but they were closer than ever.

Walking thru the front door, he could here her stereo from her upstairs bedroom. Smiling, he headed to his office, dropping his briefcase. Quickly logging on, he noticed two new emails; one from an online romance and the other spam.

"Man, I hate spam."

Thinking Anastasia was busy upstairs, he left the connection open and went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes...t-shirt and shorts. He knocked on Anastasia's door in passing, yelling hello over the stereo. Taking the other stairs down to the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of juice and headed back to his office to finish reading his mail. Turning the corner, he saw Anastasia sitting in his chair looking at the screen.

"SHIT!"

Suddenly instead of the mounting lust evidenced by his erection, he had cotton mouth and his heart was racing. Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to calm before walking in. Anastasia was oblivious to him; her dark hair falling to her shoulders hid her face from view. Coming to his senses he noticed her outfit; she was wearing a burgundy velvet pullover with what looked like a black skirt. His daughter was the fashion Princess, among other things, and her painted nails, finger and toes, completed her ensemble.

Quiety stepping behind her, he could see she was reading his correspondence from his online sex partner. Various emotions pulsed through him; anger and embarassment at his privacy being invaded, and still there was the remnants of the previous sexual arousal, only now tainted with another more wicked quality. He now was looking at Anastasia's beauty in a new light. There was no doubt she was beautiful, but as she sat there enthralled with my erotica, he began to view her as a sexual creature.

Carefully, he put aside his drink. Walking up directly behind Anastasia, he put his hands on her neck, under her hair, causing her to jerk and squeal in surprise.

"What are you doing, Anastasia?"

She could only manage a squeak.

"You were what? Looking at my private email?"

His left fingertips, cooled from carrying the cold drink, teased along her jawline. His right hand firmly held her right shoulder, preventing her from leaving.

"Dad..."

"Quiet...."

Leaning down, the left fingers brushing her red hair behind her ear, his toungetip teased her earlobe. She was shocked. She had been expecting a lecture, but this was out of the blue. Her whole body shivered, goosebumps popping up on her forearms.

"What do you think of the story so far?"

His left hand cupped her chin, turning her face slowly towards him while he kissed up her jaw. His moustache tickled her lips; she could feel his warm breath, smell the after shave he used, his lips caressing her cheek, sending sparks through her to her toes. She closed her eyes and leaned back against him, not saying a word, afraid to break the spell. When his lips pressed against hers she arched up into him, kissing him passionately, overwhelmed by her teenage lust.

He sensed her surrender, then her attack. He kissed her forcefully, his right hand tangling in her red hair, drawing her mouth tight to his. The kiss lingered, their lips moulding to each other, her toungetip tentatively exploring his lips. Moaning into her sweet-tasting mouth, he suckled her tounge, gently massaging it. His left hand slid down her burgundy pullover, cupping her right breast through the material, gently squeezing. This time it was she who moaned....

"Don't you know it's naughty to read other people's email?"

His left hand tweaked her hard nipple, pulling on her puckered aureole. She slumped away from the pain at first, but as he milked her nubbin she again arched up, her need overwhelming her fear. He kissed down her neck, softly sucking the pale, smooth skin. She felt buffeted by tremendous competing forces: this was her FATHER that she was kissing; yet she had never, ever felt so hot. He was causing a response in her that filled her senses; she could feel her body flush in the familiar way it did whenever she peeked at him in the shower. Until this moment, she had convinced herself that she was only peeking out of curiosity of the male body, and her dad was the easiest subject to view.

But now all of her logic, the prim and proper attitude with which she conducted herself...everything was being washed away by her father's harsh, sensual touch. She felt like she was falling inside a whirlpool, deep and out of control. Soon the only thing she was aware of were his fingers punishing her nipples.

And she loved it.

Daddy was still fighting a mixture of emotions, anger and embarassment; and, like his daughter, he was losing his objectivity. He knew he should punish Anastasia for so blatantly invading his privacy; until now she had seemed the perfect obedient daughter. He could not recall the last time she had been in trouble. But he had been aroused when he had returned to his office, expecting some erotic chat, at least reading. Somehow he rationalized that he should punish her in that sort of way; after all the story had been one of submission, and his daughter had seemed mesmerized by it. What had started as being swept away by his emotions and taking advantage of his innocent daughter had turned into something more wicked, more debasing. He was enacting his darkest dreams upon his daughter. He was going to test her limits of love and devotion and, yes, even animal lust.

As his fingers slipped under her pullover, sliding up her warm skin, he realized she was not even wearing a bra. This should have startled him but instead he used it to again rationalize that she somehow "wanted" it. Her firm breast barely filled his large hand, but her hard nipple burned in his palm. He fought to regain control of his emotions and concentrated on her nipple. Calculating, he slowly brought his fingers together, centering on her nipple. Hearing her moan in pleasure again only confirmed his decision that she was a lustful soul. Lightly scratching either side of her nubbin, he enjoyed how she wiggled beneath his touch. When he lightly tweaked it she only sucked harder on his tounge.

"Now," he thought.

Slowly pinching harder, he could feel her body begin to pull away. She released his tounge, beginning to protest; he merely pushed her back against the chair, shoving his tounge deeper inside her tiny mouth. She began to quiver, whether from pain or fear, and he was almost ready to release her, having "punished" his naughty daughter.

Suddenly she groaned into his mouth; like a switch had turned, she began once again arched up against his hand, offering herself to him. Rolling her tortured nipple between thumb and forefinger, he pulled back from her plump lips, looking at her face stretched in ecstasy.

"Oh my...."

Anastasia was squirming beneath his touch. He looked down her still clothed body and watched as she writhed as he continued to "punish" her nipple. Her cherry red fingerails reached out to lightly scratch his crotch. He smiled knowingly, acknowledging what was now so apparent; his daughter, his sweet, innocent daughter was as aroused as he was. The full implications of this fact only fueled his black desire.

Incest.

The word meant nothing to him now; his only thoughts were of this lovely, desirable woman/child beneath him. He wanted, no HAD to do this; he was responding to some sort of bond between them. Right or wrong was not an issue; this primal urge went deeper than any law. He would have her.

Her mouth opened as if she were trying to speak, but only guttural moans issued forth. Scooping her into his arms, he lifted her effortlessly. She clung desperately to him, opening her eyes to lock gazes with him. He smiled tenderly down at her.

"Come to my bedroom, Anastasia. Come with me."

The words shocked her out of her reverie, and doubts started to fill her mind again. He filled her senses: his scent, so familiar and now alluring; the warmth of his body, comforting and arousing at once; his face, so full of love and now something more, hunger - hunger for her. She could still feel her hard nipples rubbing against her velvet top; her red satin panties were soaked. She briefly wondered again how this could be happening. Then he leaned down and softly kissed her lips. Her arms tightened around his neck as she surrendered to her daddy's kiss. He carried her upstairs, pushing through her bedroom door.

Her room had that young girl scent; pinks and reds and stuffed animals. Smiling into her eyes, he let her slide down his body, his erection pressing against the length of her body as her skirt rode up. Cupping her chin in his right hand, he tilted her head back, kissing her deeply, longingly.

"Anastasia. I love you...."

She slightly turned to find the bed and sat down upon it, taking her Daddy's hand and pulling him in front of her. He stood before her as she unbuckled his pants and slid them down his muscular legs. Fear had long ago been replaced by lust, and she moved with a confidence buoyed by desire and affection.

His erection sprang into view right in front of her nose, and she was shocked at its size. Her fear returned as she just sat there looking at it. He saw the uncertainty in her eyes and gave her another moment to overcome her doubt, but when it was apparent that she would not move he slid his fingers through her hair, tangling in her luxurious, silky red hair...and pulled her face forward until her lips pressed against his manhood.

"Kiss it, baby."

She looked up into his eyes with an almost desperate, pleading look.

"Do as I say, kitten. I won't hurt you."

She lowered here gaze back to his cock and slowly raised her right hand til she felt his warmth fill her palm. Tentatively, she barely kissed the end and looked up expectantly into his eyes.

"Yes, baby. Good Girl. Now...suck it into your mouth."

She swallowed hard at that thought. Many times had she masturbated to this idea, but reality was different. She could smell him...a musky scent unlike any she had ever encountered. And his cock throbbed in her hand...pulsed with the rhythmn of his heartbeat...and she realized then that he was aroused because of her. And that thought filled her with joy.

She eagerly spread her lips around his thickness and slowly lowered her mouth down his shaft.

His fingers tightened in her hair as he arched his hips, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. He felt her try to stop, but he forced himself deeper...causing her to gag as he entered her throat. He quickly pulled back, not wanting to frighten her. She smiled up at him, licked her lips...and slid her mouth back down his shaft, savoring how it filled her mouth.

Slowly he began to fuck her mouth. Holding her by her hair, he rocked his hips while he watched the wicked sight of his cock disappearing between his daughter's pink lips. He did not try to force all of his length inside her again; instead he kept a steady rhythmn of pumping his meat into her virgin mouth. Just the sight of her eyes watering and her spit forming around her lips made him wild with desire.

Finally, he stopped, not wanting to cum inside her mouth...at least not yet.

"Lay back on the bed, honey. It's Daddy's turn to taste you."

He stood next to the bed just a moment, admiring his luscious daughter...a daughter he was about to initiate into womanhood. He wanted her to enjoy every second of this. He crawled onto the bed, straddling her legs and teasing her thighs with his goatee while his fingertips slid up her waist, teasing her hips.

He kissed his way up her young body, nibbling the tender bottom swells of her breasts, but purposefully avoiding her swollen nipples. Kissing up her throat, he slid his arms beneath hers while barely resting his body against hers...her nipples digging into his chest. His fingers tangled in her mane as he kissed her fully upon the mouth.

"I want you, babygirl."

"Yes, Daddy. Love me."

Their tongues danced inside her mouth. She could feel his erection pressing against her thighs and forced her legs apart, letting him kneel between her thighs. Her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling his mouth against hers as she flicked his tongue.

He gently nipped her bottom lip before kissing down her throat, sucking the tender hollow. He forced her hands over her head and held her triceps as he kissed the top swells of her breasts. His tongue circled her puckering aureoles, and she arched her back off the bed, hoping he would suck her nipples. Instead he grazed them with his goatee, and she moaned at that touch.

He kissed downwards, leaving her squirming to have her nipples touched. His goatee teased her tummy...and waist...and hips...before sliding across her smooth mons. Quickly, he slid back up her body to clamp his lips on her left nipple, sucking HARD.

Her body arched off the bed as the electricity shot from her nipple to her clit.

"Daddyyyyyyy!"

Consumed with lust, needing to devour his tender, succulent, even willing daughter, he stretched his full length out between her creamy legs, resting his triceps on top of her smooth thighs. His large, graceful fingertips lightly teased the slight swell above her waist. Leaning closer, his warm breath washed across her mons, thru the fine tufts that marked her entrance to womanhood. He gently blew, creating a soft, cool breeze which tormented her agonizingly aroused sex. Her puffy lips were already dew-covered, beckoning his tounge with their pungent, heady aroma. He ground his thick swollen cock against her bedsheets, knowing that he would soon be filling this lovely invite.

She gasped, her tummy rippling as he teased her mercilessly. Looking up at her, he saw her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth half-open with her toungetip touching her upper lip as her whole body quivered with anticipation. He smiled wickedly with the full realization that she was offering herself to him, her daddy. With a practiced touch, he continued to seduce her, reveling in her introverted response. His left hand cupped her slight breast, squeezing gently. His toungetip teased along that silky skin where leg meets crotch, along the pantyline. He heard her breath catch as she pushed up against his mouth, urging him forward.

An almost inaudible, "Ahhhhhhh," eased out of her tiny mouth.

Dragging the flat of his tounge across her swollen, pouty slit, he wiggled his toungetip side-to-side before circling her tiny clit. His nose buried in her fine hair, but his toungetip teased her smooth, shaven lips, something he would have to ask her about later. Now, though he was quite happy to savor her sweet, pungent taste. Clamping his lips around her pouty clit, he simultaneously tweaked her right nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," she this time screamed.

Inside, he smiled wickedly at himself as he continued to suckle her clit. He felt her body begin to tremble and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm, but he wanted to yet tease her. Quickly leaning up, he blew cool air across her slit, and she groaned at that new feel, not understanding what was happening. He slowly kissed his way down her tender inner thighs, and she eventually understood that he was no longer going to pleasure her pussy and groaned her dissatisfaction. He leaned up, sitting back on his heels. She leaned up on her elbows, her eyes pleading with his. He merely smiled and scooted even further back, forcing her to sit up on her own knees.

"Daddy...please let me cum." Her words were almost guttural but the passion undeniable.

He chuckled to hear his not-so-innocent daughter all but beg him to take her, but as his eyes refocused upon her nakedness the laughter faded, being replaced by a growl. Her tiny fingers caressed the greying stubble on his jaw, coaxing him closer before she leaned up to suck his lower lip.

He marveled at her technique; she truly was no longer the ingenue he thought. Her soft lips suckled his lower lip as her fingers slid up to tangle in his greying temples. When she lightly gripped his lip with her teeth he moaned, and then rearranged himself, straddling her calves.

He disentangled his mouth from hers, lifting up to gaze down into the loving, trusting, and now lust-filled, eyes of his daughter. A deep, contented sigh eased from his chest; here he was actually living his darkest fantasy. His happy smile slid easily into a naughty laugh, and he whispered, "Patience. Patience, little girl."

Eager and horny, he yet carefully played his daughter, toying with her body and emotions. Her young body was taut even after several orgasms. She had never imagined this sort of ecstasy and was lost in its immensity. And the fact that her daddy, her Daddy, was the one teaching her this new side of her body only amplified the thrumming inside. His fingernails drew lines of fire across the fuzz on her lower tummy, and her ass cheeks clenched as she silently urged him to touch lower. She bit her lower lip to prevent from shouting at him; his teasing was torment.

She wanted his cock.

Enough playing around. She needed, physically and emotionally, for her Daddy to take her, take her virginity which she had been saving. Only now did she admit that she was saving it for him, for the only man she had ever loved. The hunger drove her; she decided to take matters in her own tiny hands. Reaching out with her cherry red fingernails, she tweaked his left nipple.

She felt his torso lean into her hand, urging her to continue; looking up into his eyes, she saw them widen with desire. Already a dark brown, she could see his lust filling his eyes. Leaning up, she suckled his nipple, her hand sliding behind his neck to draw him closer. She felt his small nipple harden between her rosy lips and wondered if he enjoyed sucking her puffy nipples as much as she liked nibbling his small man-nipples. When she would flick her toungetip back and forth across his nubbin, his asshole would pucker as he felt her tounge throughout his body.

Closing his eyes, leaving one finger inside her tight virginity, he let his young daughter lead. He was amazed that she had allowed him this much; his dark fantasy was being realized in her little girl bedroom. And here she was, being the aggressor. That idea seemed fantastically bizarre; even in his fantasies he never thought she would react like such a hot slut. His mind was feverish, stars flashing behind his eyelids whenever she gently nipped his chest. "Ana...Oh god....Ana, please, kitten. Please." He arched into her mouth, wiggling his finger inside her, urging her on, hoping she would....

...take him.

Leaning up, he hungrily leered at his half-naked daughter writhing beneath him; all his teasing and tormenting had achieved the desired affect. She was now at his mercy, begging him to complete her education, the transformation from girl to woman. She was his for the taking, having offered her firm youthful body to this immense man, her Daddy. And with the patience of experience he had built upon her tension until she was completely out of control and dependent upon him.

Now he would consume her.

"Yes, Kitten. I WILL teach you more. But you must give me something in return." He gazed intently into her brown eyes, peering into the depths of her soul.

Still clamping his fingers inside her, her mind was fuzzy, awhirl with the overwhelming sensations that he had just sent thundering through her tender, innocent body. She could not speak, returning his gaze.

Chklbrry
Chklbrry
24 Followers
12