Anastasia

Story Info
He finds her again, but something has changed this time.
1.2k words
4.44
23.5k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't catch my breath. My heart was beating out of my chest. My feet pounded the ground. I had to get away. Far, far away. I couldn't hear his footsteps, but i could hear his taunting me from all around the forest. Tears prickled my eyes as tree branches tore at my bare arms and legs. My feet wouldn't be able to take much more. I was stumbling every few steps, I knew I would be faster if I took to the sky. I skidded to a halt, gripping a tree with my claws and launched myself into it lush green branches. I kept going until I was on the highest branch that could hold my weight, and there i sat silent. Waiting. Straining my ears to listen for him. Finally I heard him. Right below me, his feet practically floating over the dead leaves on the forest floor.

"Come out, come out wherever you are pet." He growled out, slowly walking away. I had to clamp my hand down on my mouth to contain the sob that threatened to bubble out. I hugged my body as close to the tree trunk as I possibly could. I could already feel my body healing the scrapes from the branches. I had to wait him out, there was no way I could fly. I was too exhausted.

"There's no use hiding angel, I can practically taste your fear." he seethed. Somewhere in the forest there was a loud rustle like a rabbit had been startled by his voice. He immediately took off after it in a flurry of leaves. I remained quiet and still. I could hear the yelp of some poor animal and his outraged roar echoing off the trees. I bit my lip, digging my claws into the bark, and continued to wait him out.

Three years later...

I was free from his grasp, roaming the mortal world. Never staying too long in one town or another. There is no home for a fallen angel, and that's what i am. I did something to piss off my god and I was punished. I was casted out of heaven and forced into the hands of Him as punishment. Him is Alex. Alex is not his real name, but demons only give their true name to people the only trust the most. He is also a lust demon; a demon who relies on the energy of women's' orgasms to survive. Most are insatiable, but powerful ones such as Alex could easily kill a human woman before even getting her fully naked, and his favorite form of torture... Orgasm. Orgasm to the point where they get painful and exhausting. Women easily fall for his charm too. He's 6'4" 200 pounds of brooding testosterone. He has electric blue eyes, that seem to light your whole body on fire, and he is a golden brown haired hotty that seems to be wrapped tight in hard muscles. But no matter how gorgeous he was I knew how dangerous he was. I was not about to go through that again, fifty years was enough.

I was sitting in a small bar in the middle of downtown Raleigh in North Carolina, when he found me. I felt more than saw him step into the door. My head immediately snapped to the door as he ducked through the doorway. His eyes scanned the crowded bar, everyone looked down avoiding his eye contact, and I followed suit. My gaze dropped to my drink and my hair covered my face. I could feel him drifting around the room, scanning each and every person. I stood casually, and made my way to the bathroom. I had stayed there for at least ten minutes so I didn't seem too suspicious. Once the coast was clear, I headed straight for the back door. I glanced behind me one last time to make sure he did not noticed before the door closed blocking my line of sight. I leaned against the brick building taking a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves before jumping and grabbing hold of the fire escape. I took the steps three at a time until i reached the roof. Once i reached the top, I jumped from roof to roof, making my way towards my emergency bag, I stashed when I first got to town. In the bag i had money, ID's, and extra clothes. As I reached my location, I stripped off my leather riding jacket I wore, and i released my human glamour. Letting my true form take its place. Black indestructible iridescent wings sprouted from between my shoulder blades, stretching out on either side of me almost two times the length of my body. My dull human nails, lengthened into sharp dagger like claws. My pupils widened until they completely covered the whites of my eyes. Finally my four canines grew into cat like teeth.

I strapped my backpack onto my back, looking around one final time before taking a couple running steps and launched myself into the air. I barely got five feet off of the rooftop when I slammed into something extremely hot and hard. My body bounced off tumbling back towards the roof. My wings wrapped around my body protecting me from the brute of the fall. As soon as i hit i spread my wings using them to push my body back upright, letting out a feral feline like snarl as I did. And there he stood. Shirtless, his hips and leg bound in tight leather pants. His bat like wings snapped against the wind in anger.

He tisked at me disapprovingly. "Oh Anastasia, my little angel. I have finally found you."

"I am not yours." I growled backing away. Every step i took he followed with one of his own. His eyes glowed eerily blue, another sign that he was angry. His hands clenched into fists, and I could see his claws had drawn blood.

"I beg to diffe-" he didn't finish his sentence because I took off in the other direction. Again before my feet could leave the ground I found myself pinned to one of those huge air conditioner units, with my wrist pinned behind my back in one of his hand. My body came alive in need. Not because I wanted him but because lust demon release a pheromone that attracts females readily to him. Each one had a unique scent. Alex smelled of cedar and a fresh mountain spring. I could feel the heat of his skin seep into mine. Involuntarily my body moved on its own accord, pushing my chest out, straining towards him to make contact. He obliged, and stepped closer pressing our bodies even closer. A gasp was ripped from my lips as we came into contact. One of his knees pushed between my legs coming in contact with my heated core. I bit my lip refusing to make any sound to please him. "Mine." He whispered, his chest vibrating as he purred. I froze confused not sure what that was supposed to mean. I could feel his other hand travel up my back stopping where my shoulder met my neck and he squeezed pressure point there. I fought as my vision started to develop black spots.

"Noo!" As my legs gave out, he caught me in his arms.

"It is time, you have returned home my pet."