Anastasia Ch. 04

Story Info
Anastasia is a demon, what will she do now.
2k words
4.58
8.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leviathan didn't know how long he'd been standing around, stupidly staring at the carnage in front of him. He couldn't fathom what had happened. Anastasia was happily dancing around the room. Her black hair, and clothes, matted down with blood. He had to get her cleaned up. Snapping out of his stupor, Leviathan took his phone from his pocket and called the necessary people to clean up the mess. He also called 'the healer' to make sense of what had happened to his little angel.

"Anastasia! Come, love," he called to her.

He walked to her adjoining bathroom, hearing her footsteps squish through the bloodied carpet. Once in the bathroom, he turned on the shower, knowing a bath would be useless. He adjusted the water to hot and turned to Anastasia, who stood behind him, smiling, her little fang peeping out from between her lips. Leviathan sighed and began the task of undressing her but she made it difficult by giggling and squirming around like a child.

"Pet, if you don't stop, right now, I'll bend you over my knee!"

Just the thought of it had his cock hardening, painfully, in his jeans. Anastasia still giggled but stopped squirming so he could remove the rest of her clothing. She climbed into the shower and stood under the spray and looked at him from under her lashes.

"Are you going to wash me, Alex?" she asked, huskily and biting her lip.

Not being used to his little angel being so forward with him, Leviathan's mouth dropped open. He immediately grabbed the shampoo and systematically washed Anastasia and became lost in his thoughts. This had never happened to him before. Granted, she was the only angel he had ever had in his possession but he wondered if she was controllable or if she would have to be put down like a dog.

He couldn't have her rampaging through his lands killing anything and everything in her way. He wasn't a berserk demon who killed only for sport. No, his clan relied on him, especially since he'd already lost his two best warriors.

Anastasia was spotless. He noticed that her beautiful caramel skin tone was back to normal. Leaving her in the shower, Leviathan made his way back into the room to find his open mouthed servants, and Susume, staring at the gore.

"My lord! What's happened here?" the old healer asked.

"Ana..." Leviathan began but was cut off by a loud feline snarl behind him.

He turned to find his little angel naked, with droplets of water dripping down her gorgeous body. Her nipple piercings winked at him in the light. He groaned in frustration, wanting to be buried in her tight heat again.

Anastasia dropped into a crouch, ready to pounce, and a low growl emitted from her throat before she sprang at Susume and the servants. Leviathan stuck his hand out and grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her to him.

"NO!" he yelled.

"You will not attack anyone else, am I understood?"

The demoness whimpered in his arms as her eyes brimmed with tears and the black slowly receded back into her pupils.

"Yes, Alex."

************

Anastasia

I felt different. There was a darkness inside of me. I felt powerful again, as if my grace had returned but without the moral limitations. I felt better than I'd ever felt during my long existence. I remember waking up and feeling an overwhelming urge to hunt, to dig my claws into flesh and feeling blood run through my fingers. They did not scream. They couldn't. It happened so fast, I was a blur, and I barely remembered it.

That's when Alex found me. I was so happy. Happier than I'd been in a long time. I danced and laughed but he didn't seem happy, in fact, he looked worried. Did he not like the new me? He bathed me but said nothing. He was stuck inside of his own thoughts. My Alex, I felt connected to him as if there was an invisible line wrapped around me that tethered me to him, keeping me there, like a vise. I couldn't have left, even if I had wanted to.

Alex moved away from me, into the room. I heard a woman talking. I felt an all-consuming rage bubble up within me and the need to hunt became unbearable. He was MINE! I would not share him. I moved so fast it made me dizzy. There were three women there, staring at me in shock.

I released a low snarl, warning them to get away from my Alex, but they didn't move, only continued to stare. The rage only grew and I pounced. I hung, suspended in the air for a second, before I was slammed into a hot, hard body. The rage was gone, replaced by an intense calm.

"NO! You will not attack anyone else, am I understood?"

My heart clenched, in pain, at his tone. I could feel my throat close up and tears well in my eyes.

"Yes, Alex."

He slowly released me. My arms possessively wrapped around his waist, pushing my tits into his body, and I could feel Alex's hard cock on my stomach. I moved one arm and shamelessly pressed my palm against his shaft. He growled and pushed his hips forward.

"Susume, we'll talk later. The rest of you, get this mess cleaned up," was all Alex said.

He grabbed me by the waist, tossed me over his shoulder and walked out of the room. I giggled and smiled, triumphantly, at the women staring after us, flipping them the bird. Alex kept his arm wrapped around my thighs as he walked down the hallway, his fingers squeezing and releasing the skin there, over and over again. I could feel his shoulders shake under me, as he chuckled, after I groaned and playfully smacked his ass.

"Well, that's a first."

He stopped by a door and pushed inside, closing it with his foot. I pushed up and slid down his body, wrapping my legs around his waist as I fisted his hair and brought his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync as his hands came up to grip my ass, holding me to him more firmly. I bit his bottom lip, pulling it into my mouth and sucking before I released it with a pop.

"You are mine, Alex. No one else's and I won't share you," I claimed.

Alex walked to the bed, in the middle of the room, and let me drop onto it.

"You have no claim over me, pet. I do what I want, when I want and with whomever I want."

The more he spoke, the more the rage grew inside of me until all I saw was red. I jumped up, grabbed him and flipped him onto his back on the bed. Straddling him, I wrapped my fingers around his chin in a harsh grip.

"MINE! This is what you wanted, Alex, was it not? Well, now you have me, darling, and I'm not going anywhere."

While I talked, I used my other hand to make quick work of unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. I reached in and wrapped my fingers around his swollen manhood. Alex looked at me in pure shock. Whether at my strength or my newfound dominance, I didn't know. Slowly, anger replaced his shock and he emitted a low growl, which vibrated through his chest, that was cut short when I squeezed my hand and stroked up and down on his cock. He closed his eyes and I turned his head and kissed down his jaw, making my way to his neck. My lips found his pulse and I sucked hard, leaving a dark mark, a hicky, where everybody could see it.

"There, now everyone will know."

I leaned up and climbed off of him, leaving him mad and unfulfilled. I walked to the door and wrapped my hand around the doorknob. My breath left me as I was pushed against the door and a smile worked its way back onto my lips as Alex's chest came into contact with my back and his hands held my hips in a bruising grip.

"Don't fucking walk away from me, angel."

Alex's lips brushed against the shell of my ear and I shivered in pleasure. He pulled my hips up until they aligned with his. I braced my hands against the door and pushed against him. He ground back into me, growling and fumbling with his jeans. Alex finally got his pants off of his hips and had his cock pushing into my leaking core not long after. A moan was wrenched from my throat as his balls nestled against my clit. I felt so completely full. I felt breathless, that was nothing like before. In one stroke, he had my knees trembling. He slowly pulled out, until only the head of his cock was in me, and slammed back in. I grunted, pushing back as he moved forward.

"I'll fuck you into submission! You don't tell me what I'm going to do! You will NOT manhandle me!"

With each statement, he punctuated it with a hard thrust and had me screaming my orgasm within minutes. He continued pounding into my spasming pussy at a punishing rate. He wrapped his fingers around my hair and pulled my head back, and to the side, so I could look at him.

"Do you understand?"

He pounded into me harder as my eyes rolled back and the pleasure built, again.

"Look at me, Anastasia!"

I moaned loudly and struggled to look at him. My eyes connected with his and I exploded around him. My cunt was milking his cock of everything he had. Alex groaned, yanked his cock out of me, turned me around, picked me up and slammed me back against the door as my nails raked across his shoulders.

"Do you understand, Anastasia?" Alex asked, again, while slipping his cock back inside of my waiting hole.

"Yes, I understand, very clearly," I said through clenched teeth.

"Good girl."

He buried his face in my neck, fucking into me harder. I could feel his fangs scraping the skin of my shoulder as I tilted my head back and leaned it against the door. Alex continued to ravage my body and his thrusts became erratic and deeper. I wrapped one arm around his shoulders and ran one hand through his hair as I got closer to my climax, too. I could feel his cock swell within me, pushing me over the edge. My twitching cunt yanked him right after me. On instinct, I pulled his head back by his hair and sank my teeth into him where his shoulder met his neck...the way an angel would choose a mate.

Alex's knees gave way and he fell back. My legs unwrapped from his waist and I caught us before we hit the ground. With my arm still wrapped around his shoulder, I slowly lowered his upper half.

"What did you do to me?" he growled.

"You're mine, whether you like it or not. You're now bonded to me. You won't be able to take another woman...probably won't even be able to look at one. I told you...you wanted me, you got me, baby," I whispered.

Anger flared in his eyes and they glowed their electric blue.

"You fucking bitch!" he said weakly.

Slowly, I stood away from him as he tried to get to his feet but only made it to his knees. I gently took his face between my hands.

"Remember when you had chained me to that tree?"

He glared at me as I talked.

"Well, you bit me, right here."

I caressed the mark I had just made on him and he shivered, groaning low.

"You, unknowingly, claimed me. You are mine and I am yours...even in death."

Alex's eyes grew wider and wider as my words sunk in. His mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"Fuck!"