Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chklbrry
Chklbrry
25 Followers

"I require something from you, Ana. I will teach you everything...I will love you tenderly, completely, eternally...." His thumb purposefully circled her super-sensitized clitty. "I will cherish you...adore you...care for you....you will never know fear or loneliness again...." Her eyes started to focus as the meanings of his words became clearer, and she felt a little confused.

"Not only will you be my 'Princess,' my 'Baby Girl'....you will be more." He leaned close his lips barely brushing hers.

"You will be my student." He kissed her tenderly. His voice was low and firm.

"You will be my slave."

He was a maestro playing her like she was a Stadivarius, a young, vibrant Stradivarius. His fingers evoked a stacatto of thrills, trilling up and down, teasing her along into breathtaking highs then carrying her tenderly down, cooling slightly but carrying a tempo.

Yes, she was a slave. That was plain for any to see. She was a slave to sex, and he was determined to bind her to him. He was enraptured with her undeniable sensuality, but it was her youthful innocence that he coveted. He could not bear to think that another, some little boy, would ever touch his Good Girl.

He would possess her, teaching her the joy and passion of his love, and she would learn to give as well as she got. By the time he was done with her, this daughter of his would be skilled in the ways of a woman.

"Very nice, Ana. Very nice. You are the most exciting, erotic woman I have ever known." He gazed down in adoration at his daughter as his fingers deftly teased her. Positioning his cock at her entrance, he looked deep into his daughter's eyes.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Say it, baby. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me!"

Slowly...ever so slowly...he eased his cock inside her. Her lips stretch tightly around his thickness, but her wetness easily allowed him to push deeper. He thrust slowly, savoring the moment...her tightness. The thought blared through his brain: "You are fucking your daughter!" He stopped when he was buried completely, again enjoying every second.

"Squeeze me, baby. Squeeze my cock."

He watched the concentration on her face as she clamped her muscles around his shaft and while she was so intent upon pleasing him, he flexed, causing his cock to swell inside her. Her eyes snapped open and a silent "O" came out of her mouth.

"What was that, Daddy?"

He laughed and asked, "You liked that?"

She smiled and nodded her head. He leaned down to kiss her again, and this time when his tongue entered her mouth, he flexed again, and he could feel her entire body jerk when he pressed against her G spot.

Leaning up on his hands, he looked down at her flush face and slowly pulled back...before finally exiting her completely. Her crestfallen look amused him, and he teased her lips with his cockhead several times before finally slowly sliding in again...only to pull right back out, mercilessly torturing her.

Just when her frustration began to bubble over, he slammed his cock deep inside her, bouncing her off her mattress and knocking the wind out of her. Her grunt filled the room. He stopped inside her, allowing her to catch her breath and savor that thrust. Slowly pulling back, he shoved hard...again slamming her into her bed.

"YES! FUCK ME, DADDY!!!"

With long, smooth strokes, he pounded her...bouncing her milky white ass of her mattress...fucking her savagely. He watched his daughter's lust carry her over the edge once again. He could feel her ecstasy as she convulsed around his thick member. Her voice carried a clarity and power that she normally only exposed in church choir, and the purity of her voice reverberated within his soul. He never felt closer to a human being in his entire life.

Determined to continue her pleasure, he grabbed each of her ankles, hauling her hips up onto his thighs as he squatted back on his haunches. Lifting her feet to his face, he kissed her feet, nibbling her toes...scraping teeth across her soles...tounging her instep. The sensations threatened to overwhelm the young girl, but her daddy forcefully held her legs in place as he tortured her feet.

He pulled back until only his cockhead rested inside her swollen, bald lips. Her hips twitched, trying to draw him deeper inside her. She reached down to touch his thickness with her right hand; her left hand splayed herself wider as her thumb rubbed her throbbing clit. He enjoyed watching her succumb to lust, lust he had inspired in her. He squeezed, causing his cockhead to swell inside her.

"Do you feel that, Kitten?"

She was speechless and could only nod agreement as her eyes were squeezed shut. Reaching out with his right hand, he tweaked her left nubbin, pulling it away from her firm, heavy breasts. Again, she writhed beneath his minstrations, arching her back slightly, silently begging her father to abuse her body in this exquisite torture/tease.

"Daddy," she breathlessly whispered. "Please, Daddy."

"Yes, Ana. Yes, Princess. You ARE mine...Daddy's Pet...my Little Girl...."

Chklbrry
Chklbrry
25 Followers
12