Anastasia's Journey

Story Info
Can reality ever be as exciting as the fantasy?
1.5k words
4.12
44.4k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMarie
DJMarie
65 Followers

Anastasia had always wondered what it would be like to be completely owned by a man. To give herself to a man who understood that she was an anal slut by nature and who would enjoy training her as his own personal "butt slut" to be used for his pleasure. But Anastasia also always questioned whether or not she would be able to give herself over to someone else so completely. To be owned and always be obedient of someone else's commands was NOT in her nature. Still, Anastasia wondered what it would be like. Anastasia had been talking for a long time to a man on line named Hank. They talked often about her curiosity about being a man's sex slave. Hank had been in the lifestyle for years and Anastasia respected his thoughts and opinions. When they had exchanged photographs, she was also very attracted to him physically. Then one day, as they were talking, again about her curiosity, the conversation became much more serious than in the past. Hank was pointing out that there was really only one way for Anastasia to find out if this was something that she might really want. Anastasia would have to actually live it for a period of time. Hank suggested a very set period of time where Anastasia would agree to relinquish all control to a man. A period of time for which Anastasia couldn't change her mind in the middle, so Anastasia could get a full understanding of what it would mean to be owned.

Certainly doing something like that would certainly help Anastasia to learn what it was like. However, Hank was quite surprised when Anastasia asked him if he would be willing to carry out the "experiment" with her. While the two of them had been speaking for quite a while on line and on the phone, they had never actually met in person. Hank's surprise didn't last long, and he quickly agreed. Anastasia suggested a long weekend, but Hank convinced her that in order for Anastasia to really get a "feel" for being owned, it would take much longer than a weekend. "After all," Hank said, "very little REAL progress can be accomplished in three short days." Hank wanted Anastasia to come and train with him for a month, Anastasia couldn't possibly get away for that long. Finally they settled on ten days.

Once they agreed on the time frame, they began to discuss all of the other details. This was not going to be one of those "no limits" types of things, but rather something much more controlled. Hank told Anastasia to provide him with a list of things Anastasia absolutely saw as a hard limit, a list of things Anastasia was very curious about, and a list of things that Anastasia really wanted to experience during their time together. Already taking charge, Hank told Anastasia she had a mere twenty-four hours to provide him with the three lists. Once he received them and read them over, Hank told Anastasia that he would of course abide by all of her hard limits, but that during their time together he would have complete control over everything else. They discussed more details and then set a date for Anastasia to fly down to meet Hank. Hank intentionally set the date several weeks away to make sure that all of the plans could be carried out smoothly.

During those weeks before Anastasia's flight, Hank and Anastasia talk regularly, but not very much about their upcoming time together. Once when Anastasia asked him about it, he tells her that since all of the details that needed discussing have been worked out, he sees no reason to discuss it further. Hank reminds Anastasia that if she has any questions or concerns, she should certainly bring them to his attention and he will address them, but other than that, he sees no need to discuss it. Hank tells Anastasia ominously that when there are things he wants her to know or prepare for, he will let her know, just as he has done since they began.

A few days before her flight, a package arrives in the mail for Anastasia. It contains a very feminine skirt that reaches just below her knees, a blouse just as feminine, although the blouse is very low cut, and a pair of four-inch high heels to complete the outfit. Included with the outfit is a note from Hank. In his note, he tells Anastasia that this is what he would like her to wear on the flight down. Anastasia is to wear nothing that was not included in the box, and Anastasia is to bring no luggage with her at all. Hank will have everything Anastasia needs when she arrives.

Finally the day arrives for Anastasia to get on the plane. She follows Hank's instruction to the letter, wearing only what was sent to her, and brings nothing but her handbag with her flight information and identification. The flight seems to take forever even though in reality it is a very short trip. As Anastasia disembarks from the plane, she quickly finds the newsstand where Hank told her to meet him. As he instructed, Anastasia stands looking at the adult magazines. Suddenly, Anastasia hears a voice behind her, "That outfit looks even better on you from behind than I had imagined." Anastasia spins around to find herself face to face with Hank at last. "Did you enjoy your flight?" he asks, smiling down at her.

Now that Anastasia is standing here next to Hank, she finds herself momentarily unable to utter a sound, so she just looks at Hank and nods. "Come, let's go get something to drink and talk for a bit." Without waiting for an answer, Hank takes Anastasia by the arm and leads her out of the newsstand and guides her over to the cafe. Ordering coffee for both of them, he then lead her to a table in the corner pulls out her chair and tell her to sit down. Still not speaking, Anastasia sits.

Finally finding her voice again, Anastasia thanks Hank for the coffee, takes a sip and then waits for him to speak. Hank sits silently for a few moments, drinking his coffee and watching her. "So you are finally here. Anastasia am very pleased and happy to see you."

"Did you think that I wouldn't come? After all of the planning and discussing? After I told you that I wanted to come?"

"I thought that perhaps you might back out at the last moment, yes. After all, it is a very big commitment to give complete control to someone else, even if just for a short period of time."

Anastasia looks down into her coffee cup. "Yes, it is a very big commitment. But I told you that I wanted to come here, and I don't go back on my word."

"I see. So you are here only because you gave me your word?" You ask incredulously.

"No, of course that isn't the only reason! I came here because I want to be here. With you."

"You have no second thoughts? No doubts? No worries?" Hank fires the questions at her rapidly. Anastasia continue staring into her coffee cup and doesn't answer him immediately. Hank reaches out and touches her hand as he tell her, "It is completely normal and natural to be nervous about what is happening. But if you are having second thoughts, Anastasia, you need you to tell me. It's ok, I won't be angry with you. We will have a nice visit and enjoy our time together, but I will let you out of our agreement until another time when you think you are ready."

Immediately, Anastasia's head snaps up and she looks Hank straight in the eye as she says, "I am ready now. Of course I have had second thoughts, doubts and worries. But I have dealt with them and I am ready to do this. I WANT to do this. I NEED to do this."

"Anastasia, I just want to make sure you understand. Once we step outside the door to this airport, you will not be permitted to change your mind. Our time together will proceed exactly as planned, and for the duration of your visit, Anastasia, I will own you completely. I will train, discipline and punish you in whatever manner I feel is best, and you will have no say in the matter at all. So if you are the least bit unsure, you must tell me."

For a moment, Anastasia looks back down at her coffee cup. "I thought long and hard before I left my house this morning. But if I were not sure I wanted to follow through with this, I would not be sitting here with you right now. I understand that I will not be able to change my mind. I don't want to change my mind. So as far as I am concerned, you own me completely right now. You began owning me the minute I put on this outfit and got on the plane."

"Well, then...we had best get going, hadn't we? My home is about an hour from here, and I have many things I want you to learn today." Hank scoops up their coffee cups and taking her arm, leads Anastasia out the door of the airport to begin her new (even if it is temporary) life as his slut.

DJMarie
DJMarie
65 Followers