Anastasia's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Cleansing - Anastasia's Journey continues.
3.5k words
4.23
66.6k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMarie
DJMarie
65 Followers

Hank led Anastasia into the house and straight to a room that contains many things that are familiar and yet unfamiliar to Anastasia. There is what looks like a doctor's examination table only lower with stirrups in the center of the room. There is what appears to be an IV stand next to it. There is also something that looks like a traction handle above the table. There is a cabinet in one corner, although Anastasia can't see what is inside of it and there are mirrors on all of the walls.

"As you know, during your stay here, I own you completely. That means that I will be in control of everything you do. And Anastasia, I do mean EVERYTHING. While you are here, you will be receiving extensive anal training, and as part of that training, you will also be receiving enema training. I will be in total control of not only everything that goes into your ass, but what comes out of it as well. Your enema training will be beginning momentarily. Today, the enemas will be repeated until you are completely cleaned out. After that, I will administer them as I see necessary. Have you ever had an enema before?"

"No, Sir." Anastasia says continuing to look around this unusual room.

"First, the plug that is currently in your ass will need to come out. Do you see that bucket over there?" Hank asks, nodding towards the corner of the room, where Anastasia has now noticed is a doorway leading to a bathroom.

"Yes, Sir." Anastasia answers.

"Good. That bucket is where your anal training devices will be put when they need to be cleaned. You are NEVER to remove anything that I insert into your ass unless I instruct you to remove it, and further, you are never to remove the item with your hand. So I want you to walk over to that bucket, position yourself over it, and expel the plug into the bucket. Each morning, you will clean all of the items in that bucket so that I can use them when I choose to throughout the day. Now please go and expel the plug so I can begin to prepare your first enema."

Anastasia walks slowly over to the bucket and stands with her feet on either side. "I have to do this while you watch me?" Anastasia quickly adds the "Sir" before Hank notices and reprimands her for it.

"Of course you will do it while I watch. You are my slut, my whore, my pet, and my property. I will watch everything you do, sometimes to be sure that you follow my directions correctly, other times simply because I enjoy watching my property obey me. I suggest you get used to it quickly, as I don't tolerate modesty. By the way, you will face the wall as you expel it so that I can watch it slide out of your ass."

"Yes, Sir." Anastasia says quietly and is mildly grateful that Hank won't be looking at her face as she now squats over the bucket and pushes the plug out of her ass into the bucket. It is only slightly uncomfortable as the fattest part of the plug stretches her asshole open as it slides out of her ass and the plug makes a "thud" sound as it lands in the empty bucket.

"Very good. Now I want you to go and lie face down on the table over there."

Anastasia does exactly as she is told, and as soon as she is in position on the table, Anastasia sees Hank holding a frightening looking object in his hand. Hank sees the look on her face and explains, "You must not expel the enema too quickly in order for not only your training to proceed as I desire, but also for the enema to work properly. This nozzle will be inserted deeply into your ass and the end will be inflated to "assist" you in retaining the liquid for the period of time I require. The base end will also inflate to help keep everything in place. I'm going to insert the nozzle and inflate it before I go and prepare your first enema. You are likely to experience some minor discomfort, which is normal. You are not to move from the table or to change your position. The preparation of your first enema will take about 15 minutes. I want the water temperature to be just right and I am also going to add a small amount of alcohol to help you relax."

Anastasia lays quietly watching Hank in the mirror as he lubricates and then inserts the nozzle. It feels as though he is going to insert it all the way to her stomach as Hank slides it deeply into her ass. As Hank inflates the inner bulb, Anastasia gasps at the sudden strange feeling, but she doesn't move. Then Hank inflates the outer bulb and goes into the bathroom to prepare the enema.

Anastasia obediently maintains her position, but finds that inner bulb terribly uncomfortable. Fifteen minutes feels like an hour as she lies there anticipating the unknown. When Hank finally returns, he is pleased to see that Anastasia has obeyed his command to stay still. It feels very odd as Hank takes the end of the nozzle to connect to the hose leading to the enema bag. Anastasia can feel the nozzle moving around slightly inside her, and she is surprised that the movement relieves some of the discomfort she was experiencing before. Hank begins to release the liquid slowly and she begins to feel the warm liquid entering deep in her bowels. It is a very strange feeling, and it is both uncomfortable and comforting all at the same time. Hank begins to let the liquid enter her a little faster and Anastasia begins to experience that full feeling that is no longer comforting at all, just uncomfortable.

When the bag is completely empty with its contents sloshing around inside her, Hank removes the hose from the nozzle. "Because this is your first enema, I'm not going to require you to retain it for too terribly long. However, the longer you are able to hold it, the better it will work, meaning the fewer additional enemas you will require today." Hank says as he helps her up off the table.

"How long is long?" Anastasia moans softly. "I need to go now, I don't think I can hold it at all!"

"Shhhh. There is no need for you to worry, pet. That is why I used that particular nozzle. You don't actually have to "hold" anything in. Nothing is going to come out until I release the nozzle. I know that it is uncomfortable for you, but it is a very necessary part of your training. You want to be nice and clean for your new Master, now don't you?"

"Yes, sir. I want to be perfect for you, but I feel as though I am going to explode! Please, please don't make me hold it in any longer."

"Now as I said, I know that it is very uncomfortable, but if I were to allow you to release it right now, I can guarantee that you will probably need at least three to four more enemas today. That means that you will feel uncomfortable like this three to four more times, and you don't want that do you?"

"I want to be able to release this one NOW, I'm not thinking of anything past that."

"And THAT my sweet little slut is why you need a Master to train you. I am making these decisions for you now, and all you need to do is obey them. And you WILL obey me have no doubt about that. You have already held that for 10 minutes, did you know that? While I am sure that your begging has helped the time pass more easily for you, it has done nothing but add more time to how long I will require you to hold it. So you will now hold it for another ten minutes, and you will be silent about it, is that clear?" The sternness of Hank's voice leaves no room for discussion.

"Yes, Sir." Anastasia says quietly as tears begin to leak from the corners of her eyes. She stands as still as she can, not uttering a sound, trying to be obedient to Hank. Hank slides his hand between her legs, and as usual, finds that her pussy is wet. Hank is very pleased to find Anastasia's pussy so wet, and he begins to slide his fingers in and out, backing her up against the wall. Anastasia, of course, responds immediately, opening her legs to allow Hank better access. "What a good little whore you are going to become for me." Hank says as he slides three fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

Finally, another ten minutes passes and Hank tells Anastasia that he is going to let her release this first enema at last. Hank brings her into the bathroom and positions her over the toilet facing the wall. The bathroom, like what Anastasia was coming to know as the "enema room" was lined with mirrors, and she could see Hank watching her intently in her position over the toilet. Sensing what Anastasia was thinking, Hank says, "Yes, I will be watching you at all times. You will no longer be enjoying the privacy you had before I owned you, so I suggest you begin getting used to it."

While Anastasia is still embarrassed to have Hank watching her, she can no longer hold the enema in and it comes rushing out of her. Anastasia is humiliated that Hank watched, but the relief she feels from releasing it is much greater than her humiliation.

"Very good," Hank says as he wipes her ass (another humiliating moment), "I think for your next enema, we will try a different position. I believe that it will only take a total of three today to get you completely cleaned out. This time, of course, you will need to hold it a bit longer." Hank smiles as he takes Anastasia's hand and leads her back to the table.

Hank instructs Anastasia to lie down on her back with her hands over her head. When she is positioned as Hank instructed, he walks up to her hands and secures them to the table legs with restraints that Anastasia hadn't even known were there. Then he moves down to her feet and attaches her ankles to a spreader bar, which she had also overlooked earlier. After her wrists and ankles have been secured to his satisfaction, Hank brings the spreader bar (with her legs attached) up over the table and attaching it to the triangle Anastasia thought looked like a traction handle. Once again, she feels Hank insert the long nozzle into her ass and again feels the discomfort of him inflating the inner, then the outer bulbs. Once again, he leaves her to go and prepare the enema, only this time, Hank doesn't remind her that she must hold her position because Hank knows that he has her completely immobilized.

When Hank returns, he re-attaches the hose to the nozzle and begins releasing the warm fluid into her. Hank lets the fluid flow in much quicker than last time and the bag is emptied into Anastasia. Because of the new position, Anastasia is able to watch as her belly fills with the warm water.

"You managed to hold the first one for twenty minutes. That is quite good for a first time. I believe that I will increase the time for this one by ten minutes." Hank tells Anastasia this and then begins to gently rub her tummy to help move the fluid inside her intestines. While Hank is using the one hand to rub her stomach, he takes the other hand and begins stroking her pussy. "Do you know why I keep touching your pussy during your cleansing?" Hank asks.

"No, Sir." Anastasia moans as she feels his fingers probing deep inside her.

"Why did you come here, pet?" Hank asks, continuing to slide his fingers in and out.

"Because I wanted to know how it felt to be owned, Sir." Anastasia says between sighs of pleasure.

"Why did you want to know how that felt?"

"I enjoy being a man's whore, Sir. I thought that being owned and trained for your pleasure would be enjoyable to a slut like me."

"That's right. You have always enjoyed being a slut, haven't you?"

Nodding, Anastasia answers, "Yes, Sir. I love being a man's slut."

"Yes, I can tell. That slutty hole of yours has been wet since you got off the plane, hasn't it, you little whore?"

"Yes, Sir. Knowing what I was coming here for has caused me to be wet since I got up this morning."

"I see. Well, as I told you before, you will not likely enjoy some of your training. Different aspects of that training will bring you different levels of discomfort. However, whenever possible, I want you to associate even the uncomfortable moments of training with the fact that you are a slut, a whore who is here to be trained to bring her Master pleasure. Therefore, whenever possible, I will, by doing things such as stroking that wet fuck hole of yours, help you to make the association that all things you do are because you are a slut, and your purpose is to bring me pleasure. I will enjoy every aspect of your training, therefore, you will learn to enjoy every aspect of your training, because you are my whore, and your purpose is to bring me pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. If you enjoy giving me discomfort, as your slut, I must learn to enjoy that discomfort?"

"Close enough. Essentially, my pet, it doesn't really matter whether you enjoy it or not. As long as I enjoy it, you will be succeeding in your purpose. And quite frankly, there are some moments when your discomfort does bring me immense pleasure." Anastasia moans with pleasure at the feel of Hank's fingers inside her, momentarily forgetting completely about how uncomfortable it is to be filled with all the fluid from the enema bag.

Hank plays with her pussy for about fifteen glorious minutes allowing her to not think about how uncomfortable the enema is making her. Then Hank stops and tells her that she will be on her own for the remaining fifteen minutes, and Hank leaves the room with her restrained on the table and now very uncomfortable.

As Anastasia lay in her immobilized, uncomfortable restrained position, she thinks that she has made a huge mistake. 'I can't possibly do this for a whole week, let alone a lifetime. I haven't even been owned for 4 hours and already Hank has taken control of one of my most basic human functions!' Anastasia thinks to herself while waiting for the time to pass. As her stomach cramps, she thinks about the fact that she not only agreed to this, but they talked about it and she actually wanted Hank to take this much control! What was she thinking? Well, when Anastasia walked out of that airport, she knew there would be no turning back. Anastasia knew (or thought she knew) what she was getting into, and that like it or not, she was going to have to follow through for entire time agreed upon. 'Well,' she thinks to myself lying there, 'after a week, I will at least know that this really isn't for me.'

Anastasia is laying there deep in her own thoughts when Hank returns. Hank undoes all the restraints and helps her to the bathroom, positioning her facing the wall again just like the first time. Once again, Hank tells Anastasia to try to hold the liquid in for as long as she can after he removes the nozzle. She squeezes her muscles as tightly as she can in an effort to do as Hank demands. The cramps in her stomach are excruciating, but she manages to hold the liquid in. "Please, sir, please allow me to release it!" she begs.

Hank tells her that he wants her to hold it for as long as she can on her own, and when Anastasia begs Hank again, telling him that she can't hold it any longer, Hank just laughs and reminds her that she already is, and how pleased he is that she is learning so quickly. After about 5 minutes, Anastasia can't hold it any longer and she finally relaxes her muscles and everything comes rushing out of her. As Hank cleans her up for the second time, he tells her that he thinks a smaller enema will finish the job.

Anastasia is completely exhausted, but she does as she is told. She bends over the table and waits for Hank to finish preparing what will thankfully be her last enema for the day. When Hank returns, he once again strokes her pussy and is very pleased to find that it is still wet. Hank gently presses the nozzle of the enema into her ass, this time using one that is much smaller and much less uncomfortable. While the fluid drains into her, Hank tells her that he will only expect her to hold it for 10 minutes, but that if she doesn't make it for the full ten minutes, Hank will have no choice but to administer another full two quart enema using the other nozzle and Hank will not let her release it for forty-five minutes! Sure that she can't possibly go through this for another hour, Anastasia is determined to hold the enema for the instructed ten minutes. When the enema bag is completely empty, Hank removes the nozzle and reminds her that she is going to have to hold it for ten minutes or face the consequences. Hank gently raises her to a standing position and walks her over to the bathroom. Anastasia positions herself over the toilet as before, but remains standing as Hank has instructed.

"I am very pleased with you so far today. I had expected you to be much more difficult to train than this. After you have successfully finished this final part of the cleansing process, I would like for you to take a nap. I know how tired multiple enemas must have made my little whore."

Ten minutes seems like a lifetime when your stomach is cramping and your muscles are squeezed so tight to hold in an enema. When Anastasia feels like she can't take it anymore, she begs Hank to let her release it. Hank leaves her speechless when he tells her that she hasn't held it for ten minutes, but has actually been standing there like that for fifteen! Quickly Anastasia sits down on the toilet and relaxes letting all the liquid rush out of her body.

When Anastasia is finally empty, Hank tells her that before she takes her nap, Hank will need to bathe her. Anastasia looks over to the other side of the bathroom and sees that it is an open shower area. Hank has set it up with permanent restraints for her wrists and ankles and there are multiple showerheads. Anastasia is completely exhausted, so Hank helps her over to the shower and he gently attaches the restraints to her wrists and ankles. Her legs and wrists are both spread shoulder width apart as Hank starts the water.

The hot water feels wonderful as it runs over her sweaty body. Hank takes one of the showerheads attached to a hose and uses it to rinse her hair after he has washed and conditioned it. Then Hank takes a sponge and lathers up her entire body. Even though Anastasia can barely hold herself up, she relaxes and enjoys the feel of his hands scrubbing every inch of her. After Hank rinses her off, Hank tells her that wants her to be smooth at all times.

"This is also one of the things I most enjoy about taking care of my little slut." Hank says as he first lathers and shaves her legs, then her underarms. "I also prefer a whore's pussy to be completely bare. In order to shave your pussy to my satisfaction, though, you will have to come out of the shower." Hank finishes rinsing her off, undoes her restraints, and guides her back over to the table.

After Hank has positioned her in the table as though he were going to give her a pelvic exam, with her legs spread and in the stirrups, Hank pulls Anastasia to the edge of the table and begins lathering up her pussy. Carefully, Hank shaves away every last bit of hair. After he has wiped away the remains of the shaving cream, Hank stand Anastasia back up and rubs lotion on her entire body. Anastasia is so completely relaxed and exhausted, she is nearly falling over before Hank has finished.

At last Hank takes Anastasia to the bedroom, where, after removing her shoes, he tucks her into bed. Hank tells her that she will be permitted to sleep for 3 hours, which should be enough to refresh her from the morning's activities. For the first time since Anastasia has arrived, Hank leaves her alone to take her nap, assuring her that he will return when it is time for her to wake up.

DJMarie
DJMarie
65 Followers