Anastasia's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Evening rituals.
1.3k words
4.42
53.5k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMarie
DJMarie
65 Followers

Once Hank and Anastasia are in the training room, Hank removes the leash, and stands near a stool that is placed in the center of the room. He instructs Anastasia to stand in front of him and remove his belt. Anastasia, of course, does what she is told, removing Hank's belt and handing it to him with now trembling hands.

"While I have been very pleased with your behavior since your arrival, I believe that it is imperative that as part of your training you be reminded regularly of who and what you are. To that end, I have found that subjecting a slave to nightly spankings is very effective. How many strokes you receive with my belt will vary, but each evening, we will come into this room and you will obediently lie across my lap. It pleases me greatly to train you in this manner, and during the spanking, I will be verbally reminding you that you are a slut and a whore who is available for my pleasure and use whenever I choose. These spankings may or may not be enjoyable to you, but giving them to you is enjoyable to me. This part of your training is so that you many learn that my pleasure and enjoyment comes first. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. My desire is to learn to please you." Hank sits on the stool and positions Anastasia on his lap. As he spreads her legs just slightly, he reaches between them to stroke her wet pussy. When the first stroke of the belt hits Anastasia's ass, she immediately squirms and cries out.

"It is perfectly permissible for you to cry out as much as you feel you need to, my dear little anal whore. But you will NOT squirm. If you continue to squirm, I will attach you to a spanking machine, and you will be restrained there for as long as it takes to get you to stop squirming, do you understand?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I will honestly try to do better." She does squirm a lot less as Hank continues to spank her with his belt, telling her with each stroke and that she is his whore and his slut, and making her repeat the statements back to him. As it has been a very long first day, she only receives ten strokes with Hank's belt, but Anastasia's ass is bright red and on fire when he is through and she is sobbing.

As Hank helps Anastasia to her feet, he asks her, "Tell me who and what you are and why you are here."

"I am your anal whore and I came here to be trained to be obedient and pleasing to you. I asked to come here and be owned by you because as a slut, I need to be used regularly and want to be taught how to be obedient at all times."

"And what does a whore like you want at all times?"

"To have her ass fucked, Sir."

"Yes, that is exactly what you need. Do you see that machine over there?" I look and see a machine that has a fat dildo attached, and I look at you and nod. "Go position yourself on all fours in front of that dildo. That is a fucking machine. Tonight you are going to spend just twenty minutes hooked up to that machine, but other times, you might be hooked up to it much longer. For now, you are going to show me what a slut you are, and get fucked up the ass by that machine. Will you like that?"

Tears from the spanking are still streaming down Anastasia's face, but she desperately wants to please Hank. "Yes, Sir. I want to show you that I really am a good slut and I don't care how my ass is used, as long as you are pleased with its use. I want to be used even by a machine if that is what gives you pleasure."

Hank is very pleased with Anastasia, as he makes sure that she is comfortably positioned on the bench in front of the machine. Hank detaches the harness and remove the butt plug, which feels absolutely wonderful to be free of it. Anastasia feels Hank apply lubricant to her ass, and as much as she wants to please Hank, she is horrified when she feels him sliding the dildo into its place. Hank explains to her that he had this specially made, and the machine periodically ejects more lubricant from the head of the dildo, but that it can eject other fluids as well.

Anastasia's ass is very sore from the enemas and being plugged for hours, so when Hank start the machine and the dildo begins to slide in and out of her ass, she cries out. "Yes, I'm sure that it is very uncomfortable. In time, you will become used to having something in your ass at all times, in fact you will crave it. That is why I must put you through such rigorous training."

Once she is hooked up to the machine and it is slowly fucking her sore ass, Hank leaves the room. Surrounded by mirrors, Anastasia watches as the dildo slides in and out of her ass, the only one to witness her humiliation being herself.

Hank returns when twenty minutes have passed. "Did you enjoy your session, slut?"

"Yes, Sir," Anastasia says through tears, "I feel that I am learning very much already what is expected of me."

"Very good." Hank detaches Anastasia from the machine and helps her to stand up. He goes over to a chair, sits down and takes out his cock, which is huge and hard. "Come over here and take my cock in your ass now. Show me that you have learned something." Anastasia obediently approaches, and straddling him, lowers herself onto his cock. "Make your Master cum in your ass you little whore," and Hank begins squeezing and sucking hard on her nipples, as she obediently slides his enormous, uncomfortable cock in and out of her ass.

"You like having Master's cock in your ass?" When Anastasia answers with a moan, Hank bites down hard on her nipple making her cry out. "Answer me bitch! Do you like having Master's cock in your ass?!"

"Y-y-yes Sir, I like having your cock in my ass." But again since she arrived, her mind is thinking how uncomfortable her ass is feeling and she wonders what she has gotten herself into.

Hank lifts Anastasia off of his cock and pushes her onto the floor on all fours, entering her ass from behind. He begins to pump in and out of her ass hard and fast holding onto her hips to keep her still. Soon she feels his hot cum shooting into her ass as Hank moans with pleasure. He keeps his dick deep inside Anastasia, as she lies there panting. Before she can even realize what Hank is doing, as he removes his cock, he replaces it with the large plug and attaches the harness to her corset again.

"My new little slut has had a very eventful first day. I bet you are very tired, aren't you?" Anastasia is so tired, she only nods her head in agreement, forgetting the rules. Hank wastes no time reminding her with a swift hard smack on her ass. "Is that how you answer your Master, whore?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry. I am VERY tired. So tired, I forgot the rules. I am so grateful that you reminded me."

"You are learning so quickly. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Come now, let's get you to bed. You have another long day tomorrow." You help me up and guide me to the bedroom. Knowing how tired I am, you actually brush my teeth for me before tucking me into bed next to you.

DJMarie
DJMarie
65 Followers