Anastasia's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers

I felt her finger start to slide in and out as she continued to lube up my pussy. I was going to protest the events when my mouth opened Melissa took it as an invitation to pop her cock right in. I tried to move my head out of the way when she took her cock out and said. "You can either practice on my cock now and learn to loosen that throat up or I will just choke you with my cock roughly." I quickly saw her point and started to give her head.

"Now that's more like it you little slut. Suck that cock like you want it." I started to do about like what I would want done to me. In fact I really started to get in to it. I was actually enjoying this cock sucking. Hey Renee, "Look at your little bitch over here. She is sucking this cock like she really is enjoying it!" Now Melissa you know she has never had a real cock in her mouth. Well you come over and see.

I suddenly felt someone grab my clit. It startled me and I let Melissa's cock slip from my mouth as I turned to see who it was. "Well you little whore. Look girls her clitty is rock hard from your attention. She really loves this shit. Our little bitch here is going to be more fun than I expected. We might just end up with the little slut we've needed to fulfill our little sex fest."

Melissa smacked me in the face with her cock and said, "bitch I said suck my cock. You don't need to worry what's going on behind you. You will find out soon enough. So get back to my cock and get it as slick as oil slut. It didn't take long for me to realize my cherry was in deep jeopardy. Like I said early Audrey had been bathing my pussy lips with lube. I felt her fingers start to invade me. She started with just one finger and I have to say the feeling was wonderful. She was working that lube masterfully up my pussy. It wasn't long and two fingers were then replaced with three.

This was the first time discomfort came in to play. I tried to groan in pain but with a cock lodged in your mouth it came out more as a muffled moan. The girls took this as an incentive. "Look Renee this bitch is getting off. She is getting plowed in the mouth and now has four fingers up her pussy." I wanted to scream out and again in sounded more like a pleasured sound than a scream. Renee came from behind me for the first time and my eyes must have bugged out of my head. "Look at that beautiful terrified look in her eyes. Isn't she just priceless?"

I was staring at the biggest cock I had ever seen real or fake and my lovely wife had it hanging from her body! "Now ladies I appreciate you getting my bitch all hot and horny for me, but the cherry is mine first!" I screamed this time as Melissa's cock has sliding out of my throat. "What's wrong dear? It is only fair since you took my cherry I rightfully should own yours."

But Renee that thing is so big. I don't think I can take all that. "Well my love if you remember correctly I seem to recall saying something to that effect the first time we had sex. Your reply was "it's only natural that it looks so big. Your body will adjust and after all I am going to be gentle my sweet."

"Remember those words darling? Well this time around it will be I that is in the drivers seat."

I felt her apply even more lube to my pussy I must have had half a tube of that stuff up there. I once again pleaded with her. "Now, now my dear I will be as gentle as you were with me." That was the trouble I don't recall being super gentle. I then felt her fingers two at first enter my pussy. I was relieved for the moment. Maybe she was just going to finger fuck me like Audrey had. Three fingers were next as she started to push them as far as she could up my pussy. Then came four fingers and this time she was pressing up as she entered grazing my prostate as she tantalized my pussy.

A moan escaped my mouth. I tried to stop it but the sheer pleasure that was over taking my body as she played with my prostate betrayed me. I started to moan louder! What was I doing? Am I crazy? "That's it bitch just relax and enjoy this. You will soon grow to the point you need my attention on this sweet pussy of yours." She started to plunge her fingers in a faster rhythm and soon I was backing up against her fingers.

"Look at this ladies her pussy is starting to open up all by itself. A nice pretty flower ready to be taken" No sooner had that left her lips and she withdrew her fingers. I was actually disappointed at the loss of fullness. Did I just think that? I really am her little bitch. What's wrong with me? I didn't have to think any more I soon felt the head of her enormous cock at the entrance of my hole.

I turned to see her lubing her cock. It actually had me very excited. I appeared she was jacking her dick. I had to gather myself these feelings I was experiencing were all new. I never felt this way towards a cock before. Then I felt her start to push. I tightened up immediately. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Anna. The tighter you squeeze the more this cock is going to hurt. Better just relax like you were and take it like a real woman."

"Yeah just relax Anna we aren't going to hurt you. Well at least not too much." Audrey said this and started to laugh hysterically. "Hey Renee look at the little whores clitty. That bitch's clit is just bobbing in the air she's so excited." Melissa pointed this out to Renee to my dismay. "Oh my, my what a horny little slut I am married to. Here all along I am feeling sorry for you thinking my little princess is frightened and you are enjoying it the whole time. Well looks like we need to satisfy this bitch before she explodes on us."

With that Renee pushed further and harder. I screamed out as my pussy was on fire. The muscle ring that bars the entrance was being ripped apart or so I thought. It burned and hurt and I tried to get away but Renee had a vice grip on my backside. There was nowhere for me to go. She continued the agonizing push in as she finally got past my sphincter muscle. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. I was still hollering and begging her to stop. The pain was absolutely unbearable. Tears started to release from the corners of my eyes.

"Well look her ladies she is so moved by her first cock she is crying. Isn't that just like a virgin to get emotional on us? Honey I told you I would be gentle, but it appears you are enjoying yourself and you must want more." I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. I was on the verge of passing out. I felt like I was being ripped in half and she is talking about enjoyment.

Just then I felt hands on my clit. This is when I realized I was still hard as a rock. There was no way I felt this pain and was still excited. I could not understand my body's reaction. Melissa chimed in, "see here sissy your clit just keeps pouring out pussy juice."

She took her hand and wiped it all over my mouth. It was soaked with my pre-cum. Eat it you little whore. You know you love satisfying the men in your life. Suck up that love juice. Renee started to slowly pull in and out of my pussy. "Look her ladies a sure sign that her cherry is mine." All the girls got behind me and startled giggling.

"Oh my Anna you bled a lot when your cherry popped much more than I did." Audrey was giggling as she said this. Melissa wasn't to be left out. "Yeah Anna you don't realize just how sexy it is when you see that cock covered in cherry juice." Renee must have seen the horrified look on my face when they mentioned the blood.

"It's ok honey all girls bleed the first time their cherry gets popped. In time you will heal and that pesky old cherry juice won't bother us anymore."

"Oh yes, you WILL be sore tomorrow I can guarantee that sweetheart. In fact you may not be able to sit right and might even walk a little funny tomorrow. That's ok it's the price we all pay to be a woman."

She started a slow rhythmic seesaw action in my no longer virgin pussy. The searing pain was starting to subside. It was not pleasant yet however the pain was slowly diminishing. I was still sobbing like a baby. Renee said, "Look I want you to shut this little bitch up. I want to stuff that sweet little mouth of hers, but first I want a nice thick coat of lipstick on her mouth. I want to see her work that cock. I want to see those sexy lipstick streaks up and down your cocks." I barely had time to let this sink in when a tube a lipstick was being applied to my lips.

It was a bright red lipstick that had a very perfumed taste to it. "Bitch I better see that red all the way down at the base of their cocks. Every new cock you suck I want to see a new coat applied. Do you understand me?" I didn't say a word and she shoved her cock very hard all the way in me. It took my breath away.

As I gasp Melissa stuck her cock in my mouth. Renee hollered, "Bitch maybe you didn't hear me. I asked you if you understood me?" She was thrusting in me with every word. This was to make her point ever so clear. Each time she thrust in me I stopped sucking and gasped for air as the deep thrusts took my breath away.

It was clear to Renee I was no longer in pain and starting to enjoy her torment. Every deep thrust drew a gasp but also a moan. Between sucking deep moans were bellowing from my throat. Then it happened. She grazed my prostate with that beautifully huge cock of hers. Oh my god was what came out of my mouth. Then she had the position right. Every thrust and withdraw would bring that wonderful bulbous head knocking into my prostate. I was swooning.

Melissa's cock slid from my mouth. I was just one continuous moan. Renee told Melissa to leave that cock out so she could hear me become that bitch she's always wanted. I was soon mumbling stuff throwing my head back like some slut in heat. Then I said it "FUCK ME!"

"What did you say?" Oh baby I said fuck me, oh yes please fuck me. Make me your bitch. Fuck my pussy like you mean it. Oh god yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck, me! I was begging her!

Renee started to pound my pussy now. She was drilling for everything she was worth. I was screaming only this time it was for joy. I came to realize I was going to be their slut and like it too. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier and now she was rambling on and I just could take it. This just felt too good I could feel my balls tightening I knew I was getting close as was she.

I was begging her now, Baby please fuck me as hard as you can make me your bitch I am going to cum. Oh god yes, oh god yes, oh yes that's it baby I'm cumming oh right there oh yes right there. FUCK ME OH YES! I'm cumming ugh, ooh, yesss. I was shooting my wad everywhere. I came on the sheets, all over the bed, on my chest, I had never came that much in my life I thought for sure I had passed out. It was just that incredible. I had never experienced anything that intense in my life.

If this is what she had been wanting for so long what was I waiting on! I knew then and there this scene would be recreated many times over. My pussy was hers to command. If she wanted it I was ready to give it up at a moments notice. I was snapped out of blissful state when I heard. "Alright bitch you will clean your little mess up right now. We have just started and if you think we are done your sadly mistaken."

With that she reached over and took the cuffs off. "I don't think we will be needing these anymore will we Anna?" No baby we won't. My pussy is yours to do with as you please. "I am glad you feel that way because you have two studs here that are horny as hell from that little show you just put on."

"We sure are. My you are a little slut. First time and everything and you've turned into a little nymphomaniac." I looked over at the girls and their pussys were literally dripping around the base of their cocks. That's when I noticed that the girl's cocks went inside their pussy as well. That's how Renee must have gotten off so hard. My ass was quivering as Renee started to ease out of me and shove my face down into the pools of cum on the bed. I felt very disappointed as the head popped out with a pop noise and the sudden rush of air that left me empty inside.

"What's wrong Anna?" It's nothing really. "Tell me sweetheart we are all just the girls now you can feel free to tell us anything. This is what girlfriends do." Well I just didn't expect that empty feeling when you pulled out that's all. "It's ok sweetheart Melissa and Audrey are going to fill you to the brim as well." With that said I just smiled and went back to cleaning up my mess.

"Now go to the bathroom and clean up yourself. I can't have my prize little whore looking bad for these hard cocks waiting to stuff you." Yes, Renee I will do it immediately. As I stood to walk I realized how rubbery my legs were and fell back on the bed. My pussy let out a large noise from the air that had been pushed inside of me.

The girls were now laughing hysterically. "Look Renee you have fucked her silly. She can't even stand up and her pussy is just barking at you. My she must have really enjoyed that fuck." I tried to get up again and very wobbly I walked to the bathroom. "Sweetheart you can't even walk straight and you look like you just got off a horse. Is my Anna pleased to be a woman?" Yes my love I am.

"And speaking of not straight I don't think we need to worry about this girl being straight or not. She will be desiring cock for a long time to come." I just bowed my head in shame and kept walking because I knew she was right. This morning I was a straight hetero sexual male and now I am a cock loving, cross dressing, backdoor sex loving slut for my three wonderfully hung studs. Whenever and where ever they choose to use and abuse me I will be at their call. "We all know now our little girlfriend is anything but a straight man anymore. Straight is the last thing anyone would call this slut ever again."

I eased on into the bathroom as I turned and saw the girls laughing hysterically at my situation and Renee's comments. "Hurry up Anna My cock isn't going to wait all night I want a piece of that lovely pussy also," shouted Audrey. I simply said I am coming my studs need only to wait a few more minutes while I make myself presentable for you.

Renee yelled, "You got five minutes whore then I am coming in and beating your ass for insubordination." Yes ma'am I am coming. As I opened the door my pussy started to tingle and throb in anticipation for what was getting ready to come...

Chapter 4: The Birth of a Slut

As I entered the bedroom again the women had already started without me. In fact they didn't even realize I had come back in the room at first. Melissa was on top of Audrey in a sixty-nine. My beautiful wife was behind Melissa sucking on her asshole. Her tongue was buried in Melissa's ass and it was driving her crazy! Her ass was grinding and she was jamming her cock into Audrey's mouth.

They were sucking each other's cocks like they were animals in heat. It was absolutely hot scene. These hot, sexy, beautiful women in a tangle of lust putting each other close to the throws of orgasm. Renee turned to yell at me when she noticed me watching this hot scene. 'BITCH did I say you could enjoy yourself?"

No Ma'am you didn't say that. Then take your eyes off of us bitch. Your studs are priming themselves for your pretty little pussy.

The women were now screaming plowing their cocks into each other face fucking one another driving the other ends of their cocks in and out of their pussys'. Bucking and grabbing each other while Renee was now plowing Melissa's ass. Melissa was in the throws of ecstasy. Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head and she was shaking violently and her speech was incoherent.

Audrey ripped her cock and harness off. Her cock was saturated with juices dripping from her pussy and they were running down her legs. It was the first time I had an opportunity to see the other end of these huge cocks. She had to have at least eight inches stuffed up her pussy. She told me to get over to her and eat her pussy.

I looked at my wife as if to ask if that was ok and Renee plainly stated, "I don't know why you're not moving already."

"I have already told you once you are mine first but I am willing to share my sissy slut with these fine ladies. When they want you to satisfy them as women you will be their lesbian lover.

When they want to be powerful studs you will satisfy them like the little sissy slut bitch you are. Whatever they ask while I am present you will do. You will not obey them if I am not around. Is that understood Anna? Yes Ma'am I fully understand. Now get over there and suck Audrey's cock clean. Then she wants your pathetic little cock in her pussy.

You had better satisfy her and good or else there will be hell to pay. I sucked all the juices off the cock and of course put another coat of lipstick on to insure I have a fresh coat on always.

She pushed me back on the bed and I wasn't sure what was about to happen. Renee grabbed my hips and slip then to the edge of the bed. Audrey got up on top of my cock straddling my legs for support.

It wasn't long that I realized what we were doing when I felt the now common feeling of fingers spreading my ass and slathering my hole with lube. Very shortly after this I felt the cock head pressing against my still very sore ass hole.

"No", I cried. Stop please, stop my ass is killing me. "Oh no my sweet, remember it was you that wanted to experience womanhood." I was now screaming as the intruder was invading my very raw pussy.

I was quickly silenced with a wicked slap across my face. Now I was in pain at both ends. "Shut up you little bitch, just take it like a woman!" I couldn't believe this incredible line between pleasure and pain. I was of course was experiencing wonderful bliss from some of the most incredible sex I had ever had.

I was getting a hot, wet, scorching piece of ass. The same time my ass was being stuffed full of a huge cock. Each thrust was bumping my prostate and sending wave after wave of electricity through my body.

Audrey was riding me for everything she had and Renee was plowing my ass hard. I couldn't take it any more I felt it building faster and faster. Renee was sawing in and out hitting that love button on every down stroke. Audrey was in the throws of a huge orgasm and her pussy was milking my cock now.

That's when Renee thrust hard and when she hit my prostate it sent me over the edge I started bucking for all I was worth. Meeting her thrusts and pushing as hard as I could. I needed her cock in me deep. I needed her cock to make me complete.

I started to convulse and shake I had the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. I just started hollering "Fuck me, Fuck me, I need that big cock to FUCK MEEEEE!"

"Oooh aghagh that's it make me cummmm uughuhghhghughYes oh yes." I don't know how long I had been coming in fact I think I may have even blacked out. I had never been fucked like that before in my life.

I just kept mumbling and babbling as the tremors continued to rock me as Renee was now in the throws of her first orgasm. Audrey got off my clitty and quickly sat on my face screaming for me to clean her pussy up. She told me I had better get every drop or she would beat my ass.

Renee was pounding my ass, pulling her cock out to the head and slamming it back to the hilt. She was telling me how dare I cum without her permission and I would be paying for it dearly. She scolded me as she was shaking with orgasm. She continued to thrust and rape my pussy. She was relentless. And then it happened.

I can't explain it. My clit was soft but I exploded into and orgasm that ripped through me in a rush of excitement and lust. I just shook. I didn't even ejaculate. It was an orgasm as strong as my last only no cum. I just kept screaming "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god, FUCK ME, fuuuck mee." I was pushing begging for more. "Give me more, I want more! I am a worthless little bitch that needs cock!"

wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers