Anathema II Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny didn't have to look at his wife to know she looked ravishing. She smelled good, too. He had found an enema bottle in the trash two nights prior, but he didn't say anything to her about it. She was obviously going to great lengths to leverage her negotiating skills. He just hoped she wasn't becoming too consumed with her work. She was right; she had a talent and was making the most of it. In two months time, she had earned almost half of what Kenny had earned the previous year. Her little black dress was like velvet, but thinner. It was short, but not too tight. It stretched in all the right places. One strap went around the back of her neck and joined at the front, at her cleavage. She was not wearing panties or a bra, and didn't even carry a purse. All she had was her cell phone.

"Okay. Don't wait up. I'll get a taxi to bring me home." Sarah leaned over and pretend-kissed Kenny on the cheek so as not to smudge her perfectly applied lipstick.

"I love you." Kenny said sheepishly.

"I love you, too, sweetheart." Sarah said as she carefully stepped out of the truck.

She may have been his wife, but at this moment, she was a businesswoman. And she was in the fucking business. Someone was going to have his way with his wife, and he was letting it happen. For what? So the electricity would stay on? So they could pay the mortgage? So the kids had food to eat? Yes, all of those things.

Kenny hid his jealousy until he was out of view, and drove home at almost twice the speed limit.

Sarah looked at her reflection in the glass as the doorman opened the door for her. She knew she was hot. Hotter than most men will ever see. Sure, they have seen better in magazines or on the Internet, but she was here, and she was real. And... she smelled good.

She almost dropped her phone as she set it to vibrate.

That was about the time she realized that Lindie had called and left a message for her. Sarah quickly turned the phone's camera on so she could take a "Selfie" and texted the image to Lindie. She hoped Lindie's phone accepted photos via text or SMS. In the background of the photo was the name of the hotel. The photo also had a time-date stamp, so Lindie would know when the picture was taken. It was about that time that a set of elevator doors opened and two large black men in suits walked up to Sarah.

One of the men took her cell phone, while the other patted her down as if checking for weapons. She wasn't patted down very often, but she couldn't help but think the one patting her down was being intentionally gentle with her.

"Clean." The one patting her down said to the other.

"Let's go." Said the man holding her cell phone.

Sarah followed one the men holding her cell phone, while the other followed her. The one with her cell phone pressed the top two floor buttons in the elevator, and placed her cell phone in his suit pocket.

"I'd like that back, please." Sarah asked politely.

"When you're done." One of the large men said to her, without looking at her.

The elevator door opened and the two men stepped outside. Sarah was about to follow when one of the men held out his arm to stop her, and keep the elevator door from closing on her.

"No. You have one more floor to go." One of the large men said.

"Aren't you coming, too?" Sarah asked as she stepped backward into the elevator.

"Later." One of the men said as the elevator doors closed. She wasn't sure, but it almost looked as if he had grabbed his groin as he said the word.

The elevator went up one more floor.

At first, Sarah thought there must have been a mistake. The entire floor was dark and it appeared as if she were alone. A few seconds later, she heard the strike of a match, and light begin to fill the room. She continued down a long hallway until reaching an open door to a large penthouse suite.

Two long-stemmed candles illuminated a long table filled with an elaborate dinner.

"I hope you don't mind that I turned this into a dinner date." A voice said from the shadows. A tall figure stepped out of the shadows wearing a long bathrobe and little else.

From the look of the men that had frisked her, Sarah had been expecting something else. A rap star or pimp, for instance. Instead, she was confronted with a tall, dark, and unusually handsome young man that was possibly in his early twenties, if not younger. He could have been Italian or Greek, and he had an accent, but she had no idea as to the origin.

"Actually, I'm starving." Sarah admitted. She had eaten very little over the past few days, preparing her body for what she imagined her most important interview, yet. Between the reduced diet and multiple enemas she had performed, Sarah was thinner around the waist, and as clean inside as she had ever been outside. As she walked closer to the table, she noticed there was only one chair.

The handsome gentleman guided her to the chair, but sat down in it first, and then invited her to sit on his lap.

"Please, I think you'll find my lap very comfortable." He allowed his robe to open, revealing a flaccid 9-inch cock that was as thick as Sarah's wrist.

"Not even a kiss, first?" Sarah whispered.

"I don't want to fuck you, yet, my dear. And even if I did, you're cunt is as wet as your mouth right now. Both appear to be salivating for something." He raised the front of her dress to expose her hairless pussy, and then lifted higher until her dress was pulled up to her waist.

He was right. Sarah would hate to admit it, but the very sight of this man made her pussy ache. It might have been the security men frisking her and running their hands over her that got her started, but by the time she laid eyes on the man before her, she not only wanted to fuck, she wanted to come. That was a first, as all the previous job interviews, were just jobs. She knew there would be no emotional connection. She knew the negotiations were all about their sexual satisfaction, and her financial satisfaction. This time, it was different.

Sarah pulled off the dress over her head, careful not to mess her hair or makeup, and sat on the gentleman's lap. She kept her heels on; only because she couldn't think of how to bend down to take them off without bumping her head on the table. Finally, she pried one off and kicked off the other one.

The handsome young man cut a piece of steak and fed it to her, careful not to stick her in the face with the fork. He cut another piece and held it just far enough in front of her to make her lean forward. As she eased back, he was inside her. She arched her back, and allowed three very thick inches into her pussy as he continued to feed her a variety of food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Sarah asked, innocently.

"Yes, of course. Where are my manners?" He asked as he lifted her off his cock. He pushed the food and tableware aside and had Sarah turn around and sit on the edge of the table. He then lifted her legs and knelt between them.

His technique was perfect. His lips covered her clit before sliding down each side of her labia. His tongue rolled around the outer edges before darting deep inside, finally resting on her nub. His fingers found her G-spot and massaged tenderly, then forcefully. A pinky finger teased her small rosebud of an asshole. Sarah came hard.

She felt ashamed. She was no longer in control. Was she ever? Had she thought she was in control with all those other men? The handsome gentleman licked her pussy through her orgasm, and the only thought that kept running through her mind was her desire for this young man and his large cock to fuck her.

She pushed him back and knelt on the floor, barely able to fit the head of his tool in her mouth. In it's rigid state, his cock was every bit as wide as her husbands, and a few inches longer. She knew it was going to hurt, but she couldn't help herself. She hadn't even talked about money, leaving quietly, or any future meetings.

"Aren't you going to discuss negotiations, now?" The handsome gentleman asked.

"Fuck the negotiations. I want you inside me. I want your gorgeous prick in me." Sarah said, frenzied.

"Any particular position you prefer?" He asked as he stood before her.

"Any position and every position you want." Sarah guided the tip of his cock to her wet pussy. "Just fill me, please."

The handsome young man eased a few inches into her wet slit and worked it in and out quickly. Sarah gasped as she realized there was only a third of his length inside her. "All of it!" She gasped. "I want to take all of it."

He eased another few inches in with each thrust until he was pushing her back on the table. Her legs were spread and high in the air, but he did not need to hold them as Sarah had the needed dexterity to hold them at just the proper angle.

"My dear, I wish to lick your asshole." He said, politely.

Sarah pulled back, but grasped his thick tool before it could hit the table. She pushed him back enough to give her enough room to turn around and get up on the table. She knelt on the table, elbows flat on the tabletop, arching her ass up for his inspection. His tongue immediately found the inside of her anus, swirling and licking as if she was the sweetest of deserts.

His fingers worked her pussy for a second time, and she cried out through another orgasm.

"Fuck!" Sarah cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"If you insist, my dear." The handsome gentleman said as he stood up and pushed his cockhead past her sphincter.

Kenny had fucked her in the ass many times before, but this young man was much more well endowed than Kenny, and he was incredibly talented when it came to making her come. She didn't care how much it was going to hurt. Sarah just wanted him inside her. Anywhere, just inside her.

Plates, food, and flatware fell to the floor. The candles teetered and fell, but instead of setting the tablecloth on fire, they simply extinguished themselves. The room was completely dark. The only sounds were those of Sarah gasping, and her bowels releasing air around the handsome gentleman's cock as it explored her anal depths further and further with each thrust.

He pulled Sarah off the table and leaned her gently against his chest, with his cock deeply seated up her ass. He squeezed her breasts tightly. She jumped as she felt another set of fingers ease into her pussy. The fingers were soon replaced with a tongue, lips, and finally another cock. A hand found the back of her head and guided her mouth to a waiting dick, wet and ready to come. Three cocks pushed themselves into Sarah simultaneously, making her dizzy within minutes. She couldn't see anything. She may as well have been blindfolded. But she could hear and she could smell. And, she soon found out, she could taste as the cock in her mouth exploded. The hand behind her head held her mouth on his cock until she swallowed his semen. She was lifted, turned, and fed the cock that had been in her ass. The slightly smaller cock that was in her pussy found it's was into her waiting, gaping anus. His full length plunged into her. The young gentleman came very hard, and Sarah choked on his ejaculate. She coughed and some dribbled from her mouth down his shaft and down the crack of his ass.

"I'm sorry." Sarah gasped. "That was a lot."

"I'm offended." The handsome gentleman said softly.

Sarah wasn't sure why, but she thought if she licked the handsome gentleman's asshole, she would make things better. She didn't rim her customers. She didn't even rim her husband. But the handsome gentleman leaned back, held his legs from under the knees, and allowed Sarah to stick her tongue as far up into his asshole as she wanted. Meanwhile, the cock in her ass pushed deeper until releasing his load deep into her bowels. She farted come bubbles as soon as he withdrew his long dick.

Another large cock took position behind her, but this time entered her pussy. Hands held her hips firmly, and she felt herself guided gently back onto the large prick. Sarah felt another orgasm approaching, and pushed back against the large cock while French kissing the handsome gentleman's asshole. Her pussy tightened around the large dick as it filled her pussy with come.

In total darkness, Sarah swallowed four more loads of semen while being fucked in her ass and pussy. Despite being practically covered in come, mouths kissed her legs, ass, and feet. They kissed and sucked her nipples, as well as French kissed her on the mouth. When her asshole and pussy weren't being stuffed with cocks, tongues swirled inside them.

Sarah came over a dozen times. She finally passed out.

When she awoke, she was naked and on the floor. She was literally covered in come, as if after she passed out, whoever had been fucking her so well opted to masturbate over her unconscious body. As she found her shoes and dress in the sliver of sunlight that managed to peer through the drawn drapes, she felt as if she would throw up. Her bowels let loose and released an unbelievable amount of come. Her pussy was also unable to hold the semen that had been left inside her. Her body made noises that she never heard before. Her pussy was sore, but not nearly as sore as her asshole. She was relieved to see the lack of blood, and no signs of any permanent damage.

Sarah found the bathroom, turned on the light, and for the first time, could see the results of the night before.

An hour went by, as Sarah stood in front of the mirror, motionless. She may have gone into shock, but eventually, she went out of shock and into the shower. Her body was covered with bite marks and bruises. She looked as if she had been beaten for several days, although all she remembered was absolute orgasmic bliss for a few hours.

"What the fuck happened to me?" Sarah whispered to herself as the water melted away the dried semen in her hair.

She cleaned herself as thoroughly as possible, fixed her hair as best she could with a blow dryer and no brush, and put on her dress and heels. Aside from the lack of makeup and fresh bruises, she didn't look too bad. She just wondered where her cell phone was.

She found her way to the hallway, and then the elevator. She pressed the button for the next floor down, and there, waiting for her, were the two security men. One held out his hand, offering her cell phone.

"Thank you. And thank you for a great time. I must have fallen down a flight of stairs at some point, though. You didn't do this to me, did you?" Sarah asked.

"Lady, we've been here the whole night. Last night, too. And the night you came in." He said.

"I've been here three nights? Sarah said, almost in a panic. Poor Kenny and the kids must be wondering where I am. And Lindie was supposed to come in for a visit.

"Yes, ma'am." He said as she took her cell phone from him.

The battery was dead.

"Fuck." Sarah said under her breath. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"No, ma'am." He said.

Sarah looked at her phone again, and then turned around to go back to the elevator.

"Wait a minute." One of the security men said. Sarah turned around and walked back, thinking she might be able to use his phone after all. Instead, he handed her a note and went back to talking to a coworker.

Sarah unfolded the note as she stepped into the elevator.

"You were worth every penny. Good thing I didn't pay you. You are no longer going to be an escort. You have been paid in full. I want you to end whatever contractual obligations you think you may still have, and go home to your family before it becomes the last time you see them."

Sarah cried as the elevator descended. When the doors opened, she wondered how she would get home. Her phone was dead. She had no money or identification. She looked like a crack whore; beaten and bitten.

Her heart skipped a beat when a beautiful girl standing in the center of the lobby turned and caught her gaze. The girl's eyes glowed bright blue for an instant, and then returned to normal.

"Lindie. Thank God." Sarah whispered.

12