Anathema III Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you?" Ned asked, in a completely different voice. Not only was his voice different, but it also carried a different accent. It sounded older, as if the way people talked over a hundred years ago, and maybe European. Erin tried to think of when she heard anything that sounded remotely like it, and her memory only provided an old TV show called Fantasy Island, and the star of the show, Ricardo Montalban. Ned didn't look like him, but he certainly sounded like him.

"Erin" she replied, and continued working her hips up and down on the shaft in her ass, unable to stop herself.

"I know that is your name, but who are you?" Ned asked again. She noticed a change in him again. This time, it was more than his voice. He started to look different. And once again, Ned was startled. "How are you able to see me?" He beckoned. "See me as I really am?"

Erin looked around and found Bill walking from the bar toward the table. Except, he didn't look like Bill anymore. He looked like Ned. Strangely, Ned didn't even look like himself; he looked like the handsome man she had been passionately kissing. In fact, all six men looked exactly alike.

And then, her ass fell flat on the table. It was only her and Ned in the bar. It had only been her and Ned in the bar once Charlotte and the other patrons left.

"I will ask you one more time, my dear, and I expect you to answer as if your life depends on it. Who are you?" Ned asked firmly. He was naked and presented a full erection. It wasn't as big as Erin imagined when she had been sitting on his lap earlier. It was long and thick, but not something that would hurt her. Despite her training, Erin found it difficult to concentrate, and only wanted that perfect cock inside her and his lips on hers. Ned pressed his fingers on her knees as she pulled her legs back. The head of his shaft rubbed between her folds.

"I'm..." Erin started. "I'm..." she tried to continue, but instead gasped as he entered her. She couldn't think, let alone speak as he filled her completely yet comfortably. His thrusts seemed calculated, as if he knew exactly how she liked to be fucked. She was told he would know what made her come, but she had no idea it would be like this.

"Before this evening, you had only been with two men; your husband and his boss." The handsome man currently known as Ned said. "And before this evening, you have never taken a man in your bottom."

His voice was steady, even as he fucked her hard. She matched his thrusts and locked her high-heeled feet behind him.

"You're no man." Erin panted. Tears streaked her makeup as she convulsed beneath him. He continued fucking her through her orgasm, showing no signs of slowing.

"And you know this, how?" Ned whispered in her ear between kisses on her neck and face.

"Who are you?" He asked, no longer masking his concern. Erin's eyes opened wide as she felt his cock thicken inside her. She felt her organs move to accommodate him, and suddenly felt the urge to vomit. A loud sound that could have been thunder, but closer and more intense, shook the room.

"We had an agreement. Hurt her and the last thing that goes through your mind will be my teeth." A voice said sharply from the doorway. Erin looked back to see Lindie's glowing red eyes looking back at her, and then collapsed.