Anathema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that Lindie was no longer a virgin would imply that she had once been one. From the time she reached puberty, she had never had a period. Several doctor examinations also determined that she never had a hymen. It was almost as if she would never have a reason to bleed down there by design.

Beyond the age of fifteen, she would never have a cold, or a broken bone. She would never bruise, and cuts and scratches would heal before she could apply a bandage.

From head to toe, Lindie was both unusually attractive and arguably perfect.

By the end of the first week, Lindie had Pam laughing at almost every meal. She helped Pam set up several aliases and began selling her local real estate so she could buy elsewhere. Although she thought it would be too hot, Lindie convinced her to look at starting over in Sedona, AZ.

With a new location, Lindie recommended a new look. Pam's hair was going to get cut short, and she was going to start looking more "earthy."

Each night of the first week, Lindie would wait for Pam to fall asleep before going for a late-night stroll. Pam wasn't sure how long these strolls would last, but Lindie was always in bed in the morning. Soon, the rude phone calls stopped, as did the stares and grumblings.

Pam couldn't remember the last time she had been to church, and was surprised when Lindie recommended it. Lindie borrowed an outfit from Pam's collection, and her persona instantly changed from introspective girl to sophisticated woman. Lindie felt more comfortable sprouting wings, but she kept that to herself.

The two looked radiant as they walked down the isle the following Sunday morning. Confident that it would be extremely unlikely that any members of the congregation had seen her stepson's movie, Pam relaxed and enjoyed the service.

Lindie looked at Pam for a long time as Pam sang hymns and participated, from memory, the calls and responses of the service. Pam looked happy. She looked at peace. Lindie was thankful that she would be allowed to have that memory of her sister.

Lindie spent the first week making initial contact with each of the young men that had ravaged her sister the week before.

All except David.

For some reason, he hadn't been at school, or the usual hangouts with the rest of his friends.

Everyone else, though, was very receptive to Lindie's sexual invitations.

Her plan was to have sex with at least five of the young men each night (and sometimes during the day at school), until she had been with all of them. With the exception of David, she did everything as planned, sometimes going back for seconds with some of the better looking and more well endowed boys.

Danny fucked her in a janitor closet, then again in a science lab. Lindie felt her performance was Oscar-worthy.

Drew filled her ass with come three times before she couldn't take it anymore. She made a point of swallowing his fourth and fifth orgasm. As expected, Drew was beside himself and went home and masturbated three more times after the encounter.

Terry was as charming as ever, until he had Lindie alone in a wooded area near school. She sucked his cock several times, swallowing each time, but for some reason, Terry became violent.

He slapped her in the face several times, and pushed her half-naked body hard against a giant oak tree. Lindie fought to conceal her smile, and again played an excellent victim. He bent her over near a park bench, making her kneel on the concrete. He pressed her chest down onto the bench seat, and then pulled off his shoes and socks. He placed one foot on the bench next to her face and told her to suck his toes while he fucked her ass. She did as she was told, and secretly enjoyed the painful thrusts in her ass. Moans of pleasure where not the result Terry was looking for. He kicked her in the face with the foot she had been sucking, then stepped on the side of her head, pressing her face hard against the bench seat.

Lindie tried her best to whine and cry, and was rewarded with a fresh load of come in her bowels.

When his orgasm subsided, Terry pulled Lindie up from the park bench and looked at her face in the moonlight.

"Good," Terry looked her over. "You don't bruise too easily."

"I love being fucked like that," Lindie slurred.

"Well, what do you think about being pissed on?" Terry asked, not waiting for an answer.

A warm, yellow stream was being aimed directly in Lindie's face. She turned with an open mouth, which prompted Terry's fist to contact her head just above the temple.

Lindie acted dazed.

"Hit me again. Shit on me if you want." Lindie slurred again. "I don't mind if it means you'll fuck me again."

He hit her again, and this time she fell to the ground, waiting to see what he would do next.

When he put his fingers on her neck and felt no pulse, he punched her in the face.

"Damn it. Now I have to drag you to the car." Terry said mostly to himself.

He unceremoniously grabbed Lindie's feet and dragged her the twenty yards to his parked car, her face shredding along the concrete, gravel and dirt along the way.

The trunk of Terry's car was lined with a tarp. He easily lifted Lindie's body and placed it in the trunk. He took one last look around the area, and then drove for nearly an hour before coming to a stop near a river.

Lindie knew he had done this before, but wanted to experience it for herself. Three other beautiful girls were disposed of in this exact same way, and Terry was never caught, and never a suspect. "Best to stick with what works," he would say to himself.

Lindie's face had healed during the hour-long ride in the trunk, and she worried that Terry might notice. Luckily, he didn't. He only had a few hours until sunrise, and fishing boats were already on their way out. He tied several bricks that he kept in the trunk to her feet, and a large garbage bag around her neck. He stripped naked before carrying Lindie into the water. When she was far enough off shore, he let her float downstream.

Terry quickly swam back to shore and retrieved a BB gun from the trunk. The black garbage bag was especially hard to see, and he had to take aim several times before puncturing the float.

Lindie's body was out of view within seconds.

Lindie had been an excellent swimmer as a child, and could hold her breath for almost three minutes – even before she started changing. She quickly removed the bag from her head and bricks from her feet as soon as she was under water. Whatever clothing remained on her battered body was quickly shed as she began to swim for the ocean. She felt herself moving through the murky water faster than she had ever swum before. She looked to the left and right and realized her wings were propelling her so fast; she could barely keep up with the obstacles in front of her.

Dead fish floated to the surface, forming a trail behind her.

When she thought she couldn't navigate the dark water any longer, she shot high into the night sky. It was quiet and peaceful several hundred feet above the water. Lindie hoped she would remain invisible so far off shore, and she did.

Her wings flapped gracefully, carrying her back to Pam's home, unseen and unheard, in a matter of minutes.

Terry, his sick desires satiated, put on a pair of swimming trunks before driving another hour up river and taking a morning swim.

One by one, Lindie allowed herself to be used, abused, and in this case, disposed of by the young men that had defiled her sister.

She did nothing to change her appearance, but she looked different to each young man. She used different names, and different accents. If they exchanged stories, they would never know they were talking about the same girl.

Except, David knew.

By the second week, Lindie took her late-night strolls earlier, returning long after sunrise.

The young men that thought she was still alive were treated to more incredible blowjobs, as well as several more turns with her pussy and asshole.

She found the girls from the party working at a nail salon. Within five minutes of walking in the establishment, the "be back in fifteen minutes" sign was on the door, and the girls were on the floor. They fought over who would get to lick Lindie's pussy first. When the skinny blonde won, the shorthaired brunette masturbated with an eight-inch dildo while she waited for her turn. The girls agreed that Lindie's pussy would look and taste much better bald, and offered a free waxing, which Lindie accepted happily.

Lindie found both of the girls attractive and allowed them to bring her to orgasm several times.

The skinny blonde was especially good at licking pussy, and Lindie struggled to keep her orgasms to a murmur. When it was Lindie's turn to return the favor, she had the blonde sit in the pedicure chair, and then had the shorthaired brunette sit on the blonde's lap.

Lindie kneeled between their legs and sniffed deeply. "These poor girls," she thought to herself.

The girls were writhing in anticipating of being eaten out by such a good-looking girl.

Lindie didn't disappoint as she went from pussy to asshole, and pussy to asshole. She alternated between using her tongue and the eight-inch dildo in each of the holes, and the girls were panting within minutes.

The shorthaired brunette came first and practically fell off the skinny blonde. She did her best to cover Lindie with kisses and light bites while Lindie continued to lick the blonde's pussy and fuck her ass with the dildo.

"Oh fuck!" the skinny blonde moaned. "You could make me write off boys for good!"

Lindie had heard of female ejaculation, but had never actually seen an example until that very moment when the skinny blonde's pussy sprayed water in her face. At least, she thought it was water.

They could have carried on all day if it hadn't been for the knock of an angry customer needing her nails done before a dinner engagement. Lindie kissed both of the girls deeply, dressed, and then walked out the door with the elegance of a runway model. Even the angry customer took a moment to admire Lindie's bouncing breasts and swaying hips as she walked past her.

The invitations came later than she expected, but Lindie didn't mind. She had all the time in the world, and they had all the time somewhere else, they just didn't know it, yet.

Danny gave Becca directions to the mansion. Drew gave Pauline the same directions, and the girls were nice enough to invite Beth, also. Lindie wondered why David had been so hard to find, but assumed she would meet up with him at the party soon enough.

Pam was beside herself when Lindie told her she was going to the same mansion where she had been unconsciously raped several times. Lindie said something in what sounded like a foreign language, and Pam immediately became calm. She helped Lindie pick out a nice skirt and top, and completed the ensemble with some of her best jewelry.

By the evening of the party, Lindie exuded sex appeal. Pam initially felt like she was throwing her little sister to the wolves, but for some reason, she knew it was probably the other way around. It didn't make any sense, but she knew Lindie would be all right. She had no justifiable reason to think it, but she just knew.

Lindie kissed her oldest sister on the cheek, and trotted down the steps to the waiting taxi.

She gave her sister a smile, and Pam smiled back, knowing Lindie would make everything better, somehow.

The taxi driver was a disgusting fellow, and mentally raped Lindie repeatedly as he drove her to the mansion. She wasn't surprised, with the way she looked, but thought he deserved some relief when it came time to pay her fare.

"Don't worry about the fare, missy, you gave me something to think about that's worth more than the twenty bucks." The cabby chuckled.

"Well, maybe I can give your filthy mind a little something more to think about," Lindie answered, "like some filthy pants?"

Before he could ask her what she meant, his bowels filled and released, causing him to defecate uncontrollably as he sat in his taxi. He floored the accelerator leaving a streak of rubber on the road as he sped away.

Lindie smiled and licked her teeth, coaxing them to appear normal again.

Lindie knew exactly what was going to happen, but she didn't know how, when, or how long it would take. Unlike any other time in her life, she was coming to a place specifically to kill people. "People" was too strong a word for them, though, and "kill" too weak for what she was about to do.

Danny opened the door for her before she even had a chance to ring the bell.

"Becca! I'm so glad you made it!" Danny said happily.

"I'm so glad you invited me, Danny." Lindie said with equally false enthusiasm.

She tried to appear as if she didn't know her way around. Pam's memory, though clouded in other areas, was accurate this time. The front door, unbeknownst to anyone else, welded shut as Lindie walked through the foyer. Lindie was the last to arrive and fashionably late. Several of the girls were already in various stages of having their mouths, pussies, and asses filled with beautiful cocks.

As Lindie was introduced to Drew, and Terry, it became apparent that everyone in the room had fucked her. Terry maintained his cool, but Lindie knew his mind was racing. He watched her die. She had no pulse. He watched her sink to the bottom of the river.

"So how does this work, Terry?" Lindie asked. "Do you start drugging the drinks right away, or do you wait awhile?"

Danny had a surprised look on his face and turned to ask Terry what she was talking about.

The skinny blonde and shorthaired brunette were also interested in Terry's answer.

"You've been drugging us?" the shorthaired brunette asked sheepishly. "What kind of drugs?"

"I don't know what she's talking about. She's obviously a liar. We don't even know her real name." Terry retorted.

"My name isn't important, Terry." Lindie said quietly. The lights in the room dimmed for a moment, then brightened. "What do you say you get me a drink and we get this party started?"

"Fuck you! You're supposed to be dea-" Terry fell silent as his jaw collapsed under Lindie's fist.

She hadn't turned pale. Her teeth were normal. No wings.

Her hand hurt like hell.

A black boy came up behind Lindie and grabbed her by the neck.

"Okay, bitch, let's play!" He said as he threw her towards a couch.

Pam's clothes were ripped from Lindie's body as several young men formed a circle around her.

Two men grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. The black boy hit her in the face several times with his long, shiny dick before thrusting it deep in her pussy. His thrusts were initially met with resistance, but as he pushed harder, Lindie felt something tear within her.

Blooded dripped from her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

"Did you just tear up some virgin pussy, Dawg?" Another black boy asked. "You got to let me get in on that!"

Lindie was helpless as a line formed in front of her. When all twenty-two young men had their turn in her pussy, they turned her over and fucked her tiny asshole. Blood dripped from her anus as they literally ripped her apart.

Something was wrong. David wasn't there. Where was he? Pam?

She heard a woman laughing in another room, on another floor. David's mother cackled.

"Enough!" Lindie shouted. Drew cried out in pain as Lindie tightened her sphincter, causing him to withdraw a one-inch bloody stub from her asshole. She stood up and shit out the remaining seven inches of his once-beautiful cock. The skinny blonde vomited at the sight.

The walls seemed to swell as Lindie exhaled. Nobody could move, and the woman in another room, on another floor, stopped laughing.

"You all know what you did to Pam." Lindie said softly. "There are consequences for such actions."

"It wasn't our idea!" Danny panicked.

"You could have said 'no' Danny," Lindie scorned.

Lindie barely felt the tip of the knife pierce the skin on her back before it fell to the floor.

Terry screamed as Lindie turned to face him with glowing eyes.

"Terry. I had so much fun in the park. Why did you have to go and ruin it?" Lindie hissed.

Lindie's skin whitened until it almost glowed. Her teeth began to sharpen, and she could feel the itch between her shoulder blades. Her fingernails grew another two inches, and her toenails extended outward like claws.

Everyone in the room was horrified, but still, nobody could move.

"If you're gonna kill me, bitch, go ahead and kill me!" Terry cried.

"Terry, Terry, Terry. You're the only one I won't kill tonight." Lindie frowned.

This last statement was met with cries of terror from the thirty other young men and women in the room.

Terry, still unable to move, watched as everyone scrambled for doorways, unable to exit. Lindie walked up to Terry and removed his necktie. She tied it around his right forearm, just below the elbow, and tightened it until his hand turned blue.

"I need to borrow this for a moment," Lindie said as she ripped his right hand and wrist from his forearm.

Lindie picked up the knife Terry had attempted to use on her and placed it back in his right hand. She then used the knife in Terry's hand to slice, dismember, disembowel, and otherwise eviscerate everyone else in the mansion. Everyone, that is, except David's mother.

Blood spattered the walls, ceiling, and furniture throughout the large house as Lindie's victims fled but did not escape.

Terry immediately went into shock, but he didn't die. He fell to his knees, clutching his right forearm. He screamed at the top of his lungs, and he was still screaming hours later when the police arrived.

David's mother had been watching everything on closed-circuit television. At the first sign of trouble, she went to a side exit but the door was jammed. She went to the front door, but the door wouldn't open. She ran to the upstairs front terrace and decided it was too far to jump.

So, she waited.

Lindie found her in the special bedroom reserved for special guests.

"You are so beautiful, child!" David's mother said.

"Do you want to be saved?" Lindie asked.

"So beautiful!" David's mother continued.

"Where is David?" Lindie asked.

"Come closer, dear. You are so beautiful!" David's mother said softly.

"Do you want to be saved?!" Lindie demanded an answer.

"Come closer and I'll tell you." David's mother responded.

Lindie sat naked, next to David's mother on the bed.

"You've had sex with your son." Lindie whispered as if she was saying something that should never be said.

"Yes, he's very much like his father-" David's mother was interrupted.

"Seven hundred and thirty-nine times." Lindie finished.

"Sweetheart! It doesn't have to be like this." David's mother smiled. "I think once you gave him a chance, you'd see that you and David have a lot in common!"

"Do you want to be saved? I will not ask you again." Lindie's voice thundered.

"Good. Then ask something else." David's mother said with a grin. "You think you're so smart coming here… to do what? Tie up loose ends? Get revenge? Well I have news for you, sweetie. My David is tying up some loose ends of his own right now." She began to laugh again.

Lindie was immediately filled with rage. How could she not see this? How did David's mother anticipate this?

Lindie cried out with tears, and then with a roar. Her jaws opened and in one swift lunge, she had David's mother's face in her mouth. Flesh and bone crumbled as her lower jaw pressed on the woman's left cheek, and her upper jaw pressed on her right temple.

Lindie roared again, closing her jaws on the woman's face until one-third of the woman's skull had been removed. Grey matter poured out from where her right eye socket had once been.

Lindie spit out fragments of bone and brain, grabbed the tape from the security camera recorder, and jumped through the bedroom window, leaving the woman's brain-dead body twitching on the bed.