Anchored To His Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly handed him the removable massaging shower head, and reaching behind him grabbed a bottle of body wash for men. I poured the body wash onto a wash cloth and soaped off his back, working my way down to his ass, over his trim hips and down the back of his legs.

I moved to the front and gently washed off his chest, arms, and then stomach before I reached out to soap off his erect cock. I slowly stroked his slippery cock several times until he audibly groaned. I once more reached for the removable massaging shower head and rinsed the soap away off his body, and then off my body before finally replacing it in the wall holder.

I carefully got down on my knees and as the water splashed on our bodies, I took him in my mouth, slowly and firmly working his slick, wet, warm shaft into my mouth. I grabbed his ass pulling him to me, trying to get him in as deep as I possibly could, and then slowly sucking him while I moved my mouth off of him. I felt his hips thrusting and I slowly looked up to see him looking down at me. I heard a delightful, low groan emanate from him, and I knew he was enjoying this.

I felt his hands reach down to touch my face and then heard him say in a voice that almost resonated a groan "Oh baby you're so good with your mouth!"

I looked up at him, and smiled and then getting up I kissed him. I felt his hand come down hard across my ass as he pulled me against him crushing my breasts. "You little tease, you are so good, I want you again" he whispered.

"Oh you do? Well baby have at it" I murmured in his ear.

He quickly turned me around and I felt his hand pushing my back lower, until finally I was bent over, fully exposed. He entered me from behind, slowly sliding his thick wet cock into my warm wet depths, then very slowly moving out. As sensational as it was, it was almost unbearable!

I wanted him to take me fast, and crash into me hard, but he was in control and he knew it! He gradually increased the speed, and soon he was thrusting into me hard and fast, just how I enjoyed it.

The water was splashing all over us and suddenly I felt a blast of hot water at my clit. I turned my head and noticed Glenn had taken down the removable massaging shower head, and was now aiming it at my clit.

"Ahhhh damn baby" I screamed "baby fuck me, fuck me harder" I cried.

In a moment I was spiraling over the edge in climax, and I knew Glenn wasn't far behind as he suddenly turned off the water, grabbed my hips and thrust hard against me.

I felt his warm cum flood inside me and the sensation drove me over the edge once more. He carefully pulled out, and spinning me around crushed my body against his for a warm passionate kiss.

Stepping out of the shower, he took a towel, and proceeded to dry me off. I couldn't help but know that he treasured me, that he loved me, that everything he said was true. I stood by his side, until finally we both went back to bed and lay down.

We lay there for quite sometime, wrapped in each others arms, and not once for a minute, did I regret the passion we shared. I sighed contentedly as he draped his hand around my body. I drifted off to sleep fully aware that when I woke up he would be gone.

When I woke up, a tear slowly slid down my face and my heart broke, knowing that this was just a dream.

***If you've read this far, and have forgotten, a quick reminder this story is NOT true, it was based on a dream***

12