Anchors Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

"Yes baby, you can do it if you want." Mike whispered. "You know you want to find out what it tastes like. How it feels on your tongue."

With a loud moan, Kelly's head shot forward and she sucked the finger into her mouth. As second later, Connie's lips closed over Kelly's finger and they both moaned. Kelly's other hand was rubbing her clit in small tight circles as her hips flexed back and forth. She was whimpering, almost whining as she sucked on Connie's finger.

Connie was making a little sound deep in her throat. It was the sound she made when she was really into sucking my dick. I smiled and leaned over to kiss her shoulder. With my mouth close to her ear, I asked, "How do you like her taste? Does she taste as good as you thought she would?" Connie whimpered loudly and nodded quickly.

"Maybe you should lay down and see if she'll sit on your face." I suggested in a louder voice. "Then she can lean over and get a taste of you directly from the source."

Both women moaned loudly as Connie pulled the fingers from both of their mouths. She turned and looked up at me and then shivered as I nodded and smiled. As I backed up, she turned around and lay down on the blanket, her head towards the beach and right in front of Kelly.

Kelly watched Connie closely and then trembled as Connie lay down and licked her lips. Kelly glanced at me and then at Mike. Mike nodded and grinned at her. Kelly made a whimpering moan as she took her hand off her sex and jammed three fingers in her mouth.

Slowly Kelly dropped to her knees on the edge of the blanket and moved forward a little at a time. When her knee bumped Connie's shoulder, she looked down quickly at Connie's face and then her eyes ran down to rest on the spread thighs in front of her. She licked her lips and a shivering shake ran up and down her body.

She moved her knees wider and moved forward until her sex was right over Connie's face. Connie's hands came up and caressed the backs of Kelly's thighs and she stopped moving, her eyes were still on Connie's sex. Pulling the fingers out of her mouth, Kelly leaned forward and placed a hand to each side of Connie's hips.

Both women whimpered softly, Kelly from Connie's hands caressing her ass and Connie from Kelly's sex slowly dropping toward her face. Connie had had fantasies about being with another woman and now it looked like they were about to come true. Her eyes flicked over to rest on me. I grinned and licked my lips. She just moaned loudly and pulled down on Kelly's ass impatiently.

Kelly's body gave a quiver and she raised her hips as she looked over her shoulder at Mike. "All those people can see." She said in a whinny, whimpering voice. "I don't think I can go through with it."

Mike moved over behind Kelly and said, "I'll cover you from here so no one can see." He looked over at me and said with a wink, "Why don't you move over to that side of your wife's hip, that way, everyone's view is blocked."

I nodded and did as he asked, knowing full well that anyone looking this way would know what was going on. Once I was in place, Mike looked down at Kelly and said, "You're all safe and covered now."

Kelly turned her head and my hard dick was right in front of her face. She groaned loudly and licked her lips. "Suck it." I heard Connie tell her. "Go on, he won't mind and neither will I. He'll even pull it down where you can reach it."

I did as my wife suggested and pulled my dick down until the head was right in front of Kelly's mouth. Her tongue shot out and swirled around the head as she moaned loudly. For the first time in our fifteen years of marriage, another person besides my wife was touching my dick. I gave out with a soft moan of my own.

All of a sudden, Kelly gave a loud gasp of surprise and jerked forward. Just as suddenly, she was trying to swallow my dick, her tongue going mad all along the shaft. I gave a little gasp of my own and then moaned loudly, my hips jerking forward on their own. Kelly's mouth was doing wonderful things to my dick.

"I told you she was into all things oral and damned good at them to." Mike said with a chuckle.

"No shit!" I whispered more to myself than anyone before Kelly's wild mouth made me moan again.

My attention was drawn down to my wife's head. She was partially sitting up and had her face plastered to Kelly's sex. Kelly's ass was jerking and flexing up and down as she moaned softly around my dick. Unexpectedly, Kelly's mouth was gone from my dick and I looked down at her.

Her head was down between my wife's parted thighs. A moment later, Connie gave out with a loud cry and arched her hips up. I wasn't sure whose hips were moving faster, Kelly's or Connie's. They were both into it hard, fast and wildly. I just stayed there on my knees with my dick in my hand. It was an awesome sight to see.

It was a race of sorts, as each woman tried their best to get the other off. Connie had just had an orgasm, so I was surprised when she threw her head back with a wailing yell as she came in long flowing waves, her hips flexing and jerking with the ebb and flow. I think this was the fastest I had ever seen her come from oral sex.

As Connie's arched hips started to slow and sink back toward the blanket, she tried to get Kelly's face away from her pussy. Kelly wasn't responding. She just kept on licking and sucking on the tasty treat in front of her. Connie gave a little yell of pain/pleasure that told me she had had enough as she tried to wiggle away.

I reached down and tried to lift Kelly's head away from my wife's sex. She was like a bulldog and didn't want to leave her feast. I looked at Mike and he gave me a grin as he knee walked up behind his girlfriend, grabbed her hips, and rammed his dick home in her pussy in one solid quick thrust. Kelly gave a yelp of surprise and lifted her head sharply.

Mike pounded into her with long hard strokes, his hips slapping her ass sharply. Kelly tossed her head around and then she zeroed in on my dick with her mouth. She swallowed me to the hilt and madly swirled her tongue all over my shaft. Mike slapping her ass bounced her nose off my pelvic bone and drove me even deeper into her mouth.

I felt my balls tightening and the itchy feel of my orgasm rising fast. I wondered if I should pull out or not as the urge to come got stronger. Kelly was moaning and whimpering around my dick in her mouth, and seemed to be in a world of her own with two dicks in her. She was pushing back against Mike now, which moved her mouth up and down on my dick.

My indecision was short lived as Kelly yelled around my dick and sucked even harder on me. She was grinding her ass hard against Mike's now jerky hips. The thought that he was coming deep inside her pussy pushed me over the edge and I joined him with a long loud groan.

Kelly gave another yell and jerked forward, burying me in her mouth to the max. Then she would suck hard and jam her ass back against Mike. Back and forth she went as her hips jerked and bucked, her tongue a mad butterfly along and over my dick. My thighs were shaking like crazy by the time she slowly sank down to lay on top of Connie and my dick came out of her mouth.

I looked over to see Mike grinning down at his girlfriend. He glanced at me and the grin got even bigger. "I think she finally got her fill, no pun intended." He said and then chuckled as he sat back on his heels.

I sat back and looked at Connie's face. She grinned at me and then sighed deeply. "She wasn't the only one blown away. Oh wait, that was you that was blown away." She grinned again and then chuckled. "I'm glad you guys got her attention off me, I was about to die."

*****

Later the four of us were laid out on the blanket. We had turned it ninety degrees so we could all face the water. Connie was lying beside Kelly. I was next to Connie and Mike was on the other end. Both women had their heads down on their arms and both of us guys were up on our elbows.

"I've got a question." Connie said and then asked, "Just how long is that tongue of yours, Kelly?"

I heard Mike laugh and say, "It's incredible, isn't it."

Kelly lifted her head and stuck her tongue out an inch or so at Mike. "Come on girl, let it all out to play." He told her with a big grin. "Go on, show the good people."

Kelly turned her head our way and then her tongue slowly came out and then down. When it stopped moving, the tip was three inches below her chin. Connie and I both stared with our mouths open as she flexed the part below her chin back and forth.

"Holy shit! No wonder I was coming my brains out so quickly." Connie muttered. "That thing felt like it was a foot up inside me and then I was being licked from my clit to my asshole all at the same time. Talk about your overloads."

Kelly's tongue retracted. Yeah, that's the word for it. I wondered if it was on a roller or something. I shook my head and grinned as I said, "I know when I'm out gunned."

"Tell me about it." Mike said with a laugh. "But I love it and I love her." He leaned over and kissed Kelly. Kelly kissed him back softly. When the kiss broke, Mike whispered, "I love it when we kiss. She adds a whole new dimension to the phrase, slip me some tongue."

"I can believe that." I told him.

"I want to try that." Connie whispered with a smile.

Kelly turned her head and looked deep into Connie's eyes and then she shyly puckered up. Her head moved forward as Connie's moved to meet her half way. They kissed for a second and then Connie moaned softly and kissed Kelly even more passionately. A moan from Kelly mingled with Connie's as the kiss went on.

When the kiss ended, both women shivered and licked their lips. "You taste like me." Kelly whispered.

"And you taste like me." Connie whispered back.

"Well, no shit!" Mike said with a laugh.

"No. Pussy!" I told him with a grin.

We all broke up laughing.

*****

I never did get to fuck my wife's sweet ass that day but everything that happened more than made up for it. We saw Kelly and Mike several more times, both as guests at our home and at The Cove. Only one other time did anything ever happen like it did that first day.

It was the time Connie wanted to me to fuck her ass while she sucked Mike and Kelly ate her pussy. Needless to say, she got her cookies in spades, among other things. She slept for almost a full day afterwards.

Shortly after that, Mike and Kelly broke up and we never saw either of them again, I'm sorry to say. They were two of the nicest people we had ever met.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers
12