Anchors Aweigh

Story Info
Wife entertains a ship's crew.
7.7k words
4.08
56.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saint9767
saint9767
27 Followers

The following story is copyrighted and may not be posted on any internet site without the express consent of the author.

Author's note: The following story is true. The events actually happened, although some of the names and the date were changed by artistic license. At this date and time I can't remember the men's actual names, but if any of the participants happen to read this story, they will know who they are and hopefully will remember the events onboard the U.S. Navy supply ship with a lot of pleasure.

* * * * *

It was another hot July Sunday in Fort Lauderdale as Deej and Carole left the Church parking lot after the last service. As he often did on Sundays, Deej decided to drive around just to see if there was anything going on that might spark their interest. Just something to do on a quiet Sunday afternoon in what was normally a pretty boring town. He was driving his aunt's new Corvair, wanting to see what it was like to drive a car with the engine in the back. She had left it in his care while she went on a cruise to the Bahamas with instructions that he was not to drive it, but Deej couldn't resist the temptation, figuring that it wouldn't hurt to put just a few miles on the odometer. He determined that the car didn't offer anything new and lacked the pickup of his Austin-Healy roadster.

Deej did like the advantage of the rear engine drive in that there was no hump in the middle of the front floor board, at least. He liked to drive around with Carole sitting tightly against him as he played with her pussy and the absence of the hump made it possible for her to sit next to him with her legs spread wide. The first thing he had Carole do when the church was out of sight was to remove her panties and throw them in the back seat, then pull her Sunday dress up around her waist. Carole never objected to Deej's fondling of her body and the hot sex that usually followed, although she was nervous about someone being able to see her as they drove around, keeping a hand on the hem of her dress so she could quickly pull it down in case there was someone who could see inside the car.

As he slid a finger in Carole's moistening pussy, Deej couldn't help but look at Carole's face, proud of his pretty wife's beauty, often unbelieving that he had been fortunate enough to marry her. She was a small young woman, just a shade under five feet tall and weighing less than a hundred pounds, of which five of those pounds must have been in her fantastic breasts. Deej didn't know anything about women's bra sizes, but he knew that Carole's breasts must have been some of the largest a woman could have. They made her appear top-heavy, but that was partly because of her waspish waist. While Deej had to use both hands to full encompass her breasts, at the same time his fingers could almost touch when he put his hands around her waist. Her breasts didn't sag from their size, either, possibly because of her young age of twenty, but seemed to point straight ahead as though they were pointing the way.

Her figure was the first thing most men noticed, but after examining how her small waist flared out into nicely rounded hips above the most gorgeous legs, their eyes always moved up to her face and, once any man looked at her face, her body was soon forgotten. Her hair was a dark blonde, usually worn short, framing a flawless face with a pert little nose, luscious, full lips, and highlighted by the most startling blue eyes, a blue the color of the water in a shallow lagoon, almost torquiose. Her smile often captured men's hearts and Carole was usually smiling. She was one of those effervescent people, the kind that everyone enjoyed being around, full of life and innocence. If Carole had any faults, it wasn't in her physical appearance, but in her devout devotion to Deej, her willingness to do anything she could to please him. She wasn't a rocket scientist by any means, barely passing high school, and this made her very easily manipulated, something Deej had always taken full advantage of in the six years they had dated before getting married.

As they headed out Sunrise Boulevard towards the beach, they passed two sailors in their starched white uniforms, walking backwards with their arms stretched out and thumbs pointed up in the universal hitchhiking signal. Deej drove on past them without slowing, then an erotic thought crossed his mind, the thought of letting the two men enjoy some sex with his wife. His cock immediately responded to the image, half-rising in his pants. Deej turned right at the next street and went half-way around the block, stopping behind a auto dealership. He put the car in park and turned to Carole who was looking at him with a puzzled look on her face.

Without explaining his motives, Deej reached behind Carole's back, leaning her forward slightly, and undid the buttons to her dress, then quickly undid the clasps on her bra. The elastic in the straps around her chest relaxed, permitting her lovely breasts to swing free, but still partially restrained by the cups of her bra. Still not saying anything, Deej pulled the wide straps of the sleeveless dress off her shoulders and eased them down her arms, letting the top portion of her dress fall in her lap. Deej then removed her free-hanging bra and threw it in the back with her panties. He lifted her face to his and kissed her passionately while he teasingly massaged her breasts, lightly twisting each nipple in turn until they became hard and erect, jutting out from her white mounds of flesh like miniature cocks. Carole was used to Deej undressing her in this manner and didn't object as she returned his probing kiss with equal passion, quickly aroused by Deej's touch and kiss, her legs spreading even wider in response to the flood of heat she felt rising in her crotch.

Deej broke off his arousal of Carole just as abruptly as he had begun, slipping her arms back in her dress and then pulling it back up on her shoulders. He didn't re-button her dress, letting the top gap open slightly at the back, the scoop neck of the bodice drooping just enough to show the delicious cleavage of her breasts, making it obvious that there was no confining bra beneath the dress, her erect nipples clearly indenting the soft material. As he put the car in drive, Deej reached into Carole's lap and pulled the hem of her dress down to mid-thigh and then pulled back onto the road. He made a circuit of the block and ended up back on Sunrise, still heading toward the beach. Deej crossed his fingers mentally in hopes that the two sailors hadn't caught a ride while he prepared Carole. Just as he rounded a long curve in the highway, he saw the white suits glaring in the overhead sun about two blocks ahead and he smiled, happy that he hadn't missed the opportunity to pick them up.

Deej slowed the car as he approached the two men, gliding slowly past them for a couple of car lengths before stopping. Carole immediately sensed Deej's purpose in stopping for the hitchhikers. He had suggested they pick someone up before when they were driving around but didn't do it after Carole protested tearfully. "No, Deej. Please don't," Carole whined. "Don't pick them up."

"Aww, don't worry about it, baby. I'm just going to give them a ride," Deej attempted to assuage Carole's alarm as he watched the two men hurry towards the stopped car in the rear view mirror. "It's too hot out there to be walking," he explained further as the two reached the car.

Deej operated the electric window on Carole's side of the car and called out to the men as they reached the car door. "Hey, where you guys headed?"

A dark-haired handsome face appeared at the window, "we're trying to make it to the beach," he explained breathlessly. "Didn't know it was so far from the port. This is the way to the beach, isn't it?"

Deej nodded, then answered, "yeh, it's this direction, but you still have about three miles to go." He noticed the handsome sailor was furtively looking Carole over, his eyes lingering on her breasts for several seconds before he looked back at Deej. "Well, come on, get in. We're going the same way."

Handsome cheerfully expressed his thanks and relief, "gee, man, thanks. My sea legs aren't used to all this walking." He pulled on the door handle and swung the door wide, then spoke to his friend, "c'mon, Chip, they're going to give us a ride." As Carole leaned forward, the dark haired sailor pulled the passenger seat forward and held it for his friend, who finally came into view. Chip wasn't as tall as the one who spoke, but was still good-looking in his white uniform, now wrinkled from the heat and slight perspiration of their walk, his sandy hair cropped close to his head in the current style.

As he bent over to get in the back seat, Deej could see that half of the back seat was taken up by a large folded-up carpet his aunt had left in the car and he realized that there was only room for one in the back. "Perfect," he thought, then suggested, "one of you will have to sit up front. I forgot about the carpet."

Chip spoke up from the back seat, "Todd, you lucky ass! You must have known we both couldn't sit back here." Chip laughed as he joked with his partner, then realized the word he had used, immediately apologizing, "oh, ma'am, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have used a cuss word." His face turned a little red as he thought about using cuss words in front of someone he didn't even know.

Deej laughed, "what? You mean ass'? Hell, that's not bad. And ass' isn't a cuss word, so don't worry about it." As he spoke over his shoulder to the sandy-haired sailor, Deej put his arm around Carole's shoulders as a pretense of pulling her closer to make room for the sailor named Todd, his arm slipping behind her back to her waist with his hand resting on her hip. He added for both men's benefit, "and, besides, fellas, we're all about the same age, so you don't have to watch your language."

Chip was still embarrassed by his faux pas, "well, I still apologize. It's just that on the ship, every other word is a cuss word and I forget myself when I'm on shore."

Todd chided his friend as he closed the passenger door, "that's my buddy for you. Always too polite. Guess it's his southern raising." To show he could also be polite, Todd stuck out his hand to Deej, "by the way, I'm Todd and that clown back there is Chip."

Deej took his hand and clasped it firmly, "hi. I'm Deej and this little beauty is Carole." He gave Carole's waist a hug as part of his introduction. She smiled first at Deej and then turned to the man sitting closely next to her and softly, in a little-girl voice, greeted, "hi. Nice to meet you both."

Deej drove slowly towards the beach, making small talk as he drove while he brain-stormed for an idea on how to accomplish his goal. From the small talk he learned that they were in port for the next three days, had never been to Fort Lauderdale before, and their ship was a navy supply ship, nothing glamorous, as Todd had put it. Deej used his hand on Carole's hip to slowly work the hem of her dress up, moving it a fraction of an inch at a time, hoping she wouldn't notice the gradual expanse of skin he was revealing to the man on her right. Deej had become aware that the tall sailor had been staring at the creamy tan of her legs, his eyes darting at times to the top of her dress as he leaned back in the seat for a better view of Carole's breasts. Chris had propped his arms on the top of the front seat with his head between Todd and Carole and was looking intently down her top. From his position, he was able to see most of her lovely grapefruit-sized tits, seeing just to the edge of her dark-pink aureola, hoping she would move somehow so he could catch a glimpse of her nipples as they pressed against her thin summer dress. Todd had been sitting with his hands on his knees but had gradually moved his hands up his legs until the back of his fingers were against Carole's smooth thighs. One glance at his crotch indicated to Deej that the close proximity to the very pretty girl was having quite an effect on the emboldened sailor.

Deej finally came up with an idea to make things a lot more interesting as he asked the two men, "you guys going swimming when you get to the beach?"

Todd spoke for both of them as his hand slid against Carole's outer thigh, "yeh, we got our swim trunks on under our uniforms. Hope the water's nice."

Deej acted as if an idea just hit him. "Well, hey, how about we join you? Looks like a nice day to go swimming."

Todd and Chip chimed in together, "why, sure. That would be fun. We don't know where to go on the beach, anyway."

"Great!" Deej replied. "We'll have to go to our house to get our swim suits, though. We don't live far from here, so it'll only take a few minutes." Deej pulled Carole more to him in a friendly hug, letting his hand pull her dress up to her hip as caused her to lean to him on her left hip, revealing the line of her tan contrasted against the whiteness of her rounded hip. "How about it, sugar? Want to go swimming?"

Carole wasn't even aware that half her ass was showing as she beamed, "uh-huh. I'd love it."

Deej made a quick u-turn on the almost-deserted highway and headed towards their house, holding Carole in the leaning position, hoping the men would see her exposed skin and the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. Looking out of the corner of his eye as he hurried down the road, Deej could see that both of the men hadn't missed the view but were staring down at the car seat, their eyes admiring the curve of Carole's pale ass, Todd's cock echoing the thoughts that must have been rushing through his mind.

Five minutes after making the u-turn, Deej pulled up in their carport and the four of them piled out of the car and went inside. As soon as they had stepped in the door into the kitchen, Carole announced, "I'll go change into my suit. There's no place on the beach to change."

Deej stopped her with an arm around her tiny waist, "hey, just a minute, baby. Maybe the guys want a drink or something first." He turned to pose the question to the two men standing just inside the door, "how about it, guys? Beer? Soda?"

Chip grinned, "I'd like a beer. Be good after that long walk."

Todd added to the request, "hmm, I'd like one, too, if you don't mind giving one to someone under age."

Deej laughed, "well, you can't be far from twenty-one, so who cares?"

Todd congratulated Deej on his estimate, "hey, you hit it on the head. We're both twenty."

Carole looked surprised as she confessed, "really? That's what I am. I just turned twenty in February."

Todd feigned disappointment, "shit, looks like I'm the old man here. I'm twenty-three." They all laughed at his deprecating remark, with Chip reassuring that he didn't look like an old man.

Carole got three beers out of the refrigerator and a soda for herself, then pulled out chairs at the dining room table for the two men. She took a few sips of her drink and then announced, "I'm going to change."

As soon as she was out of earshot, Todd remarked, "hope you don't mind, Deej, but I gotta say, your wife is really beautiful."

Deej shrugged as though the compliment to his wife was expected, "yeh, she is. But you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait til you see her in a bathing suit."

Chips eyebrows shot up, then he said appraisingly, "man, I bet she's a knock out."

Deej stood up, "you guys want a preview?"

Todd looked at him quizically, "what do mean, Deej?"

Deej held his finger to his lips and motioned for them to follow him, then started tip-toeing to their closed bedroom door. By his estimate, Carole should be about ready to slip into her bathing suit and should be completely naked. He waited until the two men had snuck up to stand behind him and then, quietly turning the door handle, he opened the door suddenly.

Like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, Carole stood frozen, bending over the dresser drawer where she kept her bathing suit, her eyes wide with shock as the three men stood in the doorway staring at her naked body. Her breasts jiggled slightly when she was startled by the opening door, giving her naked form an even more erotic quality. In a matter of seconds, Carole recovered and screamed, "Deej!", then stood up straight with her arms crossed in front of her breasts, not thinking about the rest of her body revealed to the leering men, the pressure of her arms across her breasts making them bulge a little above her tiny limbs. When she saw that each of the men were staring at the tawny-colored pubic hair, she quickly dropped one arm and covered her patch with her hand, leaving more of her ample breasts exposed for viewing. Carole screamed again, "Deej! Get out of here!" She turned as she yelled angrily and grabbed her dresss off of the bed and held it in front of her.

Deej crossed the short distance between him and Carole in two long strides and snatched the dress from her hands with a smile, "now, baby, don't be that way. We just want to look." He tossed the dress over the bed and grasped both of Carole's wrists in his strong hands, pulling her arms over her head. Deej continued to hold her arms over her head as he stepped behind Carole and presented her full frontal view to the two sailors. "See, guys? Here's the preview." Carole struggled as the two men stepped further into the bedroom, each of them devouring her sexy body with their eyes.

Deej pulled Carole's hands behind her back as she struggled to get free, her breasts now accentuated by the position of her arms behind her, the jiggling flesh bouncing as she fought against Deej's grip. "Deej, please!" Carole pleaded. "Don't do this."

Deej only laughed, then invited the two watching the struggle, "feel her tits, guys. Feel how firm they are." Seeing the two hesitate, Deej invited again, "go on, get a feel."

Todd was the first one to step forward. He ran his finger tips over the white flesh tentatively, then squeezed one breast with his fingers spread wide. "Mmm, they're nice," he commented, as he gripped a nipple between a thumb and finger and rolled it like a pencil.

Chip joined him and began massaging the other breast as he echoed Todd's sentiments. "Yeh, nice. Very nice. Carole, you sure have some nice breasts. Nice body, too." Chip dropped his mouth to the breast he was holding and began to fervently suck on the nipple, enveloping the wrinkled, pink aureola with his lips.

Deej could feel Carole's resistance lessen, the muscles in her arms no longer straining to free herself. He crossed her wrists and held them with one hand while he used his other hand to stroke Carole's body, caressing the cheeks of her ass then bringing his hand around to her belly and sensually rubbing it, letting his fingers brush through her soft pubic hairs. Deej felt Carole relax even more and when Todd lowered his mouth to the nipple he had been rolling, Deej heard Carole gasp. Deej took that as a sign and slipped his hand between her legs, his fingers stroking up and down the slit of her pussy. One thing he had learned about Carole since he had first met her was that once she was fingered, her resistance to anything completely crumbled and she became a first-class slut. That was precisely what Deej was aiming for as he slipped his middle finger in her hot tunnel. He felt Carole open her legs as her pussy lips blossomed like a flower in spring searching for the sun, opening wide for a visit from a bee. Deej released Carole's arms from his grip and was pleased to see her place a hand on each sailor's head caressingly as the two sucked on her distended nipples. Deej knew all the right spots to touch in Carole's now-dripping pussy and he knew how sensitive her nipples were. He also knew when she was ready to fuck, all the tell-tale signs, her rapid breathing, the heat of her body, her hands becoming almost hot to the touch, her soft mewing sounds she made through half-parted lips. He saw those signs now as Carole stood bow-legged so his probing fingers could freely access the insides of her pussy and he heard her moan softly, her head tilted back, her eyes narrow slits, sleepily peering out at nothing. Deej knew that when she was in this state, she'd fuck anything, a dog or even a coke bottle if there was nothing else around. He slipped his slickened finger out of her pussy, eliciting a regretful groan from her, and took his pants off, throwing them in a corner of the room.

saint9767
saint9767
27 Followers