Anchors Aweigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping back to the three locked in sexual throes, Deej took Carole by the shoulders and pulled her away from the two sucking sailors then pushed her down to the edge of the bed in a sitting position, her legs spread wide, her eyes still possessing that dreamy look. Deej stepped between her legs and rested his cock against her full lips. Carole's mouth immediately opened and she sucked his hardened rod into her mouth, her tongue working feverishly over the head as she slid the man meat in and out of her mouth hungrily, her sucking almost as satisfying to her as having a cock deep in her pussy.

Todd stepped up next to Deej and incredulously asked, "will she go all the way? Will she suck mine, too?"

Deej nodded and pulled his saliva-coated cock out of Carole's mouth. "Sure, man, she'll suck and swallow. She loves it. Try her."

Todd didn't need any further encouragement as he took Deej's place and guided his long, thin, cock to Carole's hungry lips. As soon as her hot mouth closed around Todd's cock, he let out a low groan and hunched his hips upward. Carole took the hint and slipped the entire length of Todd's eight inches inside her, his cock pushing past the opening to her throat as she deep-throated him with lascivious gusto.

Deej let Carole give Todd a sample of her masterful sucking before interrupting. "Lie down, Todd. Let her blow you while Chip fucks her. We have to give the hot little whore some cock in her pussy to keep her going."

Todd did as Deej recommended, settling back on the bed with his legs spread. Carole quickly got between his legs and resumed her mouth-loving of Todd's veinous prick. Chip hardly waited for her to get back to sucking Todd's cock before he was on the bed behind her, rubbing his dick up and down her greasy cunt until he found the prized opening. Chip's cock wasn't huge, but he did seem to be experienced in how to used it as he slowly stroked it in and out of Carole's clenching cunt, occasionally rotating his hips in circles while it was embedded fully in her hot pussy, the stiff rod rubbing against her clit with each rotation. Deej watched as he saw Carole's toes arch upward, another tell-tale sign that she was enjoying an orgasm. Her hips would lunge backward as Chip shoved forward in an attempt to get even more of his cock inside her, to feel the head push against her tender inner walls. Carole would climax just as easily from the sensation of a dick igniting the nerves in her vagina walls as she would from the excitement of her clit and whenever she fucked, she would work to capture that sensation.

The three bodies on the bed remained locked in sexual heat for at least fifteen minutes before Chip couldn't resist the urge any longer and shot his load in Carole with loud grunts. The heat of his cum splashing inside her caused Carole to have another orgasm, her toes curling painfully as she moaned around Todd's still stiff cock. When Chip climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom, Todd lifted Carole's sucking mouth off his cock and pulled her up on top of him. He grasped his dripping cock and slid it in her pussy, folding his legs up so that his knees spread Carole's legs wide as he humped his hips up and down, sinking his long tool deep inside her. Deej used the opportunity to get on the bed behind Carole and used the ample precum of his cock to wetten her asshole. With a couple of well-aimed pushes, he had his cock buried up her ass. Deej could feel Todd's cock beneath his as the tip slid against the insides of Carole's vagina, rubbing up the entire length of Deej's prick. The combination of her burning hot bowels, the twisting of her pelvis and the constriction of her sphincter and Todd's rubbing of his cock through the thin partition of skin proved too much for Deej's resolve to last. He emptied his cum inside Carole's rectum inside of five minutes. A fast fuck, but a very satisfying fuck. Deej got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean his shit-stained dick, pleased to see that he was keeping his erection. When he returned to the bedroom, Todd was still stroking his long poker in and out of Carole's convulsing pussy. Chip had joined them on the bed, kneeling beside Todd's head, his cock being sucked frantically by the sex-crazed Carole. Todd finally succumbed to the thrill of Carole's pussy and spurted wads of cum deep inside her. He slid out from under Carole's perspiring body and stood by the bed while she continued to suck Chips dick. It was surprising her jaw muscles didn't cramp up, but to Carole's credit, she never slowed her expert ministrations until Chip had given her his cum to swallow.

They never made it to the beach, but spent the afternoon using Carole's beautiful body in every way the three men could imagine. Carole certainly didn't object, her sexual appetite awakened and insatiable. When the men were too exhausted to perform any longer despite Carole's attempts at reviving their deflated cocks, they watched as she fingered her reddened pussy and gathered close around the bed when she switched to using a beer bottle to satisfy her voracious urge to continue climaxing.

While the three were watching Carole as she made herself cum for what seemed the umpteenth time, Todd made the comment, "man, I bet the other guys on the ship would love to get some of her. Looks like she could handle all thirty of them and still want more."

Deej looked at Todd with a devious look, "hmm, that sounds interesting, Todd. Really think they'd want some of her ass?"

Todd was amazed at the question, "you kidding? They'd kill for a chance to fuck her!"

Chip chimed in, "yeh, most of them haven't had any pussy in a month or more!"

Deej had to pursue the idea, becoming consumed by the thought of Carole getting gang-banged by so many men. "Hey, you guys think we could get on board the ship?"

Todd gave it a moments thought before answering, "well, I think so. The only one that might see us coming on board would be the chief, and from the stories he's told, once he got a look at her, he wouldn't care if we gave her the ship."

Chip laughed, "yeh, the horny ol' bastard would even give her a year's pay to get some of that pussy. He won't be any problem."

Deej was now getting excited over the possibility, "let's do it! C'mon, let's sneak her on your ship and let all your buddies fuck her!" Carole was listening intently as the men discussed their plan, but said nothing, continuing to work the neck of the beer bottle in and out of her swollen pussy, her eyes closed dreamily, her mind imagining what it would be like to have cock after cock shoved in her. Maybe, just maybe, that many cocks could quench the deep, unfathomnable hunger that was possessing her body, a desire she couldn't comprehend and never knew was buried deep within her subconscious, only knowing that she had to have satisfaction of her newly-discovered hunger.

Deej interrupted Carole's erotic thoughts, having to repeat his words twice before they sunk into her consciousness, "get up, baby. Go get cleaned up and we'll have some real fun."

Once Deej's words had bypassed Carole's sensual thoughts, she got off the bed and hurried to the bathroom, the three men watching as she pranced past them nude, admiring her curvy ass, the swing of her full breasts. When she returned to the bedroom, Deej had selected what he wanted her to wear for their evening's adventure and handed the single piece of clothing to her. It was a short, white terry cloth beach robe that fastened only with a cloth belt. Carole grinned as Deej handed the robe to her, knowing how he liked her to wear it with nothing but a pair of high heel shoes. The robe barely reached no more than three to four inches below her crotch, and if Carole wasn't careful when she walked, the robe would open slightly below her waist and reveal her trimmed bush for all to see.

Carole laid the robe on the bed and pulled open a drawer of the dresser, then selected a pair of lace panties. When Deej saw what she was about to do, he took the panties from her hand and admonished, "you won't be needing those, sexy. Just put the robe on and that pair of open-toed high heeled sandals. That's all you're going to need."

Carole modestly objected, "but Deej, I can't go out in public without SOMEthing on under my robe.!"

Deej through the panties on the bed, the see-through lace landing on the pussy-juice coated beer bottle, "nah, baby. Don't worry about it. You won't be in public, anyway."

Carole shrugged and picked the robe up and slipped it on, then stepped to the open closet and slipped her feet into her sandals, aware of the six eyes focused on her body. Chip whistled as Carole turned to face them, "damn! She sure looks good in that robe!"

The other two men nodded in agreement as they studied the pretty girl standing in front of them, her sandals accentuating every curve of her seductive legs, twisting her pelvis backward and making her butt even more pronounced. The soft material of the robe only gave a hint of Carole's bountiful breasts as it parted slightly from the fullness of her globes pushing against it, revealing just enough of the crevice between the white mounds to tantalize.

Deej interrupted the men's appraisal of his wife, "let's get going, gang. It's already dark out, and time's awasting." The four of them piled into the Corvair and Deej headed to Port Everglades, his thoughts playing out in advance the ensuing night's entertainment, hopeful that the two sailors could pull it off.

At Todd's direction, Deej pulled into a parking spot in the deserted lot several feet from the pier where their ship was docked. Todd told them all to wait in the car while he went to talk to the chief. The three remaining watched him as he walked across the darkened pavement and made his way up the gangplank. They could see Todd enter a door on the upper deck and disappear from view. Deej couldn't see anyone else in the dim lights illuminating the ship and he turned in his seat to face Chip in the back. "Where is everyone, Chip? I don't see a soul on the deck."

Chip leaned forward and explained, "probably all in the day room or in their bunks. Not much to do on a Sunday when we're in port. Just watch TV, read, or play cards. Some may still be on leave, looking for excitement."

Deej commented, "well, they won't find much around here right now. There's a few bars, but they're pretty dead on a Sunday. And the closest girlie clubs are down near Hollywood or clear into Miami."

It seemed like at least a half-hour had passed before they saw Todd reappear on the deck and make his way down the gangplank, although it was probably no more than fifteen or twenty minutes. Todd hurried across the pavement to the car and the three watching him could see a broad smile on his face as he jauntily strode up to the car. He opened the passenger door but didn't get in, leaning over to exclaim enthusiastically, "it's all set. The chief said the captain was sleeping off his latest drunk and the lieutenant is still on shore. His final words were get your ass moving'."

Chip laughed, "just like him. The old bastard gets impatient when he thinks he's going to get some." He pushed the front seat forward and got out of the car, revealing his own impatience to start an evening of fun.

Deej followed Chip's example and got out on the driver's side while Carole slid across the seat and got out to stand beside Todd and Chip, her sliding action on the seat giving the two sailors a good view of her pussy. They all walked toward the ship, Carole between Todd and Chip, their arms encircling her waist and ass, with Deej strolling behind, watching Carole's robe ride up her sweet butt cheeks. When they got to the gangplank, Todd took the lead, followed by Carole and then Chip, with Deej taking up the rear. Deej had to laugh when Chip commented on the view of Carole's ass as she went up the steps in front of him. In a show of modesty, Carole made a vain attempt to cover her rear with the robe when Chip made his remark, causing the rambunctious youth to reach out and stick a finger in her crack. Carole jumped at the intrusion and almost tripped on the metal steps while she teasingly chided Chip for his forwardness.

When they got to the deck, Todd turned and, with a finger to his lips to signal quiet, whispered, "the chief said to bring her to his cabin, but we have to be quiet. Don't want to waken the captain." Todd led them to the open steel door and then down a narrow corridor to a short flight of steps and then down another narrow corridor, Carole trying desperately to keep her shoes from echoing loudly on the steel planking flooring. They all stopped in front of a door while Todd knocked softly. The door was opened immediately by a short, balding man in a tee shirt and undershorts. His beer belly hung over the waist band of the white cotton boxers and the opening in the front of the shorts was parted slightly, revealing a mass of dark hair.

Todd guided Carole to stand in front of him as he spoke to the chief. "Here she is, chief. See? I told you she was a beauty."

The chief slowly took a half-smoked, unlit cigar from his mouth as his eyes opened wide, "g-o-d-d-damn!" he exclaimed as his eyes took in the sight of the diminutive figure in the doorway. "Jesus! Where in the hell did you clowns find her?" His eyes traveled up and down Carole's body before he added, "she sure is purty. Ain't seen anything this good-looking in ages."

Todd reached around in front of Carole and pulled at the loose knot of her belt robe, easily undoing it, then opened her robe and held it apart for the salivating chief to get a better view. "Look at her body, chief. Isn't she something?"

He was answered by a low whistle as the bald man took in the sight exposed to him. "Jesus, Jesus," the chief panted. "What a pair of jugs! Where in the hell did you men find her?"

Todd pointed behind him with his thumb, "she's his, chief. And they found us. I tell you, she's hot stuff."

The chief's appraisal of Carole's body continued as he inquired, "what she do? This ain't no joke, is it?" Before Todd could answer, the chief warned, "if this is another of you asshole's pranks, I'll have you swabbing the decks for the next three months."

Todd released Carole's robe as he held his hands up plaintively, "no, no, chief. It's not a joke. I swear it. She just loves to fuck. And she'll suck, too. One of the few women I've known who will swallow. Hell, I don't think there's anything she won't do. We even fucked her in the ass."

The bald head shook disbelievingly as his fat lips clucked, "anything? She'll do anything? What about that, girlie? You do it all?"

Carole was too embarrassed from the men's discussion of her sex acts to answer, so Deej spoke up from behind Todd, "yeh, chief, she'll do anything. Just tell her and she'll do it." Deej prodded Carole in the back, "isn't that right, baby?"

Carole only nodded her reply, shriveling from the fat man's stare, unsure if she wanted to have him touch her, slightly revulsed by his greasy, old appearance, but knowing that Deej would be angry if she didn't cooperate. Deej prodded her back again and Carole demurely whispered, "yes, yes. Anything."

The chief's grin widened, "wal, you boys go somewheres. Me and the little missy need us some privacy." Not waiting for their agreement, the chief reached out and took Carole by the hand and pulled her into his cabin while he closed the door with his other hand, leaving the three men in the hallway stupefied, unsure of what they were to do.

Todd finally turned after a moment's silence, "well, guess we might as well show Deej the ship and introduce him to our shipmates while we wait. Probably won't take much time, anyway. The old fart will lose his cookies before he even gets it in her." Todd and Chip laughed at Todd's assumption as they led Deej back down the corridor. They gave Deej the grand tour of the ship, returning to the chief's door after about fifteen minutes to see if he was finished. Neither of the two sailors dared interrupt the man's pleasure, so Chip put his ear to the door and listened for a moment before shaking his head no' and gesturing for the other two to follow him down the passage.

They returned again after another fifteen minutes and Chip did the hearing test again, but couldn't hear any tell-tale sounds, so he knocked softly on the door. The chief's gruff voice answered, "get your asses outa here or get em busted! I'll call you when I'm finished." All three tiptoed away from the door and proceeded to the day room where Todd introduced Deej to several of the men sitting around playing cards or watching the black and white TV mounted on one wall. He didn't explain the purpose of Deej's visit, wanting to be able to surprise his bunk mates whenever the chief finally finished with Carole. They sat there watching TV and talking for anther fifteen minutes, and then another. Todd and Chip were highly surprised the old man was taking so long. It had been an hour, for chrissake! They didn't think the chief had it in him.

Finally, the phone rang in the day room and the sailor who answered the phone turned to Todd, "hey, Todd, the chief wants you. What you done now, you fuck-up?" His kidding brought a clamor of laughter from the others in the room, all of them much aware of Todd's tendency to get in trouble.

As Todd rose from his seat, he good-naturedly shot back at the speaker, "you'll see, Andy. You'll see exactly what I've been in to." He winked at Chip and Deej as he disappeared through the door, pleased by his comeback at the friendly teasing.

In a matter of minutes, Todd returned with Carole, her robe now draped over his arm and Carole clad only in her high heeled sandals, her breasts seductively pointing the way as Todd ushered her ahead of him into the day room. The chatter ceased immediately as the pair entered, the television making the only sound, but seemingly a distant sound, obscured by the deafening silence as the twenty or so men in the room stared at the apparition before them before they realized it wasn't an apparition, but a real, live, beautiful woman with a fantastic body, and she was completely naked, her lovely face broadcasting her discomfort at the sudden exposure. But the men weren't looking at her face. Not at first, anyway.

It was a long minute before anyone spoke, and then it was the sailor who had earlier kidded Todd. "Todd, you asshole. Man, that's dirty, bringing a chick in here like that." Others murmured their agreement to Andy's words and he continued, "shit, man, if you want to get a piece, you don't have to torture all of us by showing us what you've got."

Todd gave Andy a lopsided grin, "who says I'm only torturing you? I may have brought her for everyone."

A young black sailor stood up from one of the stainless steel tables, "what you mean, man? She goin' to give us all some?"

Todd looked at the black youth, "sure, Clyde. Even you. She's my gift to my mates." His words caused a stampede as all but two of the men got up from their seats and crowded around the naked girl, several brazenly reaching out to fondle her as though to verify that she wasn't a doll, but real, live flesh.

Todd was barraged with questions as well as claims of being first to get some of the blonde's ass, two of the men even appearing as though they were going to have a fight over who got her first before Todd warned them all that anyone who started some shit wouldn't get a chance at all. His warning was quietly obeyed after he explained that Carole would take as many as three at a time and everyone would get their turn. To solve who would be first, he told Carole to pick the one she wanted.

All of the eager men put on their best behaviour as they clamored for her to pick them first, some even raising their hands as though requesting of a teacher that they be permitted to speak. Carole looked pensively around the crowd of men before pointing to one tall, blonde-haired boy, hardly out of his teens. "You," she simply said, much to the dismay of the other men, then she pointed at another and said "and you."