Anchors Aweigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blond youth approached quickly and with a joyful whoop, swept Carole up squealing in his arms and carried her to the lone sofa in the room and unceremoniously dumped her on her back. He dropped his pants in an instant and at the blink of an eye, planted himself between Carole's thighs, commencing to fuck her greased pussy without any foreplay whatsoever. The second man she had picked quickly moved to her head and slipped his cock in her mouth, her lips wetting his pants around his instantaneously-hardened dick as she attacked it with her usual fervor.

All the other men gathered around the sofa to both watch the action and await their turn at the whore-like beauty, cheering on the two who were enjoying her at the present. As soon as Carole would drain one of his cum, another would take his place, with a few taking advantage of Carole's exposed ass and giving her a good shit-packing. In a little over an hour, every man who wanted to fuck the gorgeous blonde or have her suck their cocks, had their turn with Carole, leaving her filled with their cum and still wanting more, her nympho-inspired urges undiminished by the constant supply of cocks and cum. During the next few hours, several of the men had their go at her two or three more times, with the word quickly spreading throughout the ship.

When Todd finally guided Carole and Deej off the ship a little past midnight, she had been fucked by all but two of the crew members. Her step was a little unsteady and slightly bowlegged as Deej led her to the car. She complained briefly about her pussy being sore, but Deej could tell that she thoroughly enjoyed the night of endless fucking, something she verified as she expressed her wish that they repeat the episode again some time before she fell asleep on the ride home.

The End

The author would appreciate any comments or suggestions on the preceding story.