And All The Benefits It May Bring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
867 Followers

"Neither do I."

"I want this to be because we want to do it, not because my voice needs it," I said.

"It's always been because I want to, I wouldn't have if I didn't really like you," she said and I smiled.

"I love you Dawn," I finally admitted, and I really did.

"I love you too Lance," she cried, and then she shuddered in ecstasy as I pushed deep into her and filled her.

8.40 pm Monday, April first, 2019.

"How ya doing?" I shouted into the microphone as the crowd cheered from the introduction, and they cheered even louder. This was a drug that I never knew I needed. I waited for the noise to subside a bit.

"We're going to do the introductions first," I said, "and how better to start than with 'Sticks' on the drums." The crowd gave a huge roar of approval as Lonnie raised his arms. His stage presentation was totally different from what I had known. His immaculate hair was streaky and messed up and he just wore the same sort of ripped jeans and tank top that he had in Argon Grange's heyday.

"Sam on the bass," I said and the reducing roar returned. Sam just looked like Sam, and he was still wearing the same jeans and Poison tee shirt that he had on that afternoon at the soundcheck.

"Joining the original members of Argon Grange, we have Sticks' daughter Dawn on rhythm," the roar was not quite as big, which was to be expected. Dawn was styled up a bit with her hair brighter and wearing a sleeveless oversize work shirt over a faded denim mini.

"And I'm Lance Watts, Silky's son," I said and again the cheer was smaller, I couldn't blame them for being dubious.

"Dawn and I are going to do our best to do justice to the legend of Argon Grange, and here is the song that brought us all together here tonight, 'And All The Benefits It May bring'."

By the end of Benefits we had convinced the audience that we were the real thing. We powered through another three 'classic' Argon Grange hits and by then the place was totally rocking.

"You want to hear a song from the lost tapes?" I asked, as the sweat poured off me. The crowd roared its approval.

"What do you think of Dawn and Lance?" Sam asked in between numbers, and the cheer was huge.

"Out of respect for Silky and MJ, Lance wanted to change the name of the band to Evolution Grange, but I say these two have earned the right to play in Argon Grange." There was a roar of approval. "I'm going to leave it to you to decide, cheer for the name you want the four of us to use." He paused for a moment.

"Evolution Grange." There was a small cheer.

"Argon Grange." I'm surprised that the roof stayed on, the roar was so loud.

"Argon Grange it is," Sam announced to a huge cheer of approval. He turned to me and mouthed 'get fucked'.

"Now this is a really new song written by Lance for the new line-up of Argon Grange, give it up for 'Salute the Leader'.

We played all of my new tracks and all of the lost tape tracks over the course of the gig, and the crowd reaction to all of them was fantastic. We used 'Gone Bust' and then the Argon Grange classic fan favourite 'Droppin it Down' as our encores and then the gig was done.

11.25 pm Monday, April first, 2019.

Backstage we all tried to relax as the adrenaline still buzzed through us.

"We going to tour the new album?" Lonnie asked.

"Hell yeah," Dawn replied, and Sam and I just nodded. This was an addictive magic that I never wanted to end.

"You did Silky proud tonight," he said to me, "you got his voice and his talent."

"Thanks."

"But I have to fuck him to get him there," Dawn quipped.

"Yeah, about that," Lonnie said sheepishly, "Silky eventually worked out that fifteen on a treadmill got him there too,"

"Get Fucked," Sam muttered, "had no soul doing it that way."

"Then I fuck him every night," Dawn said firmly, reaching for my hand.

"What about your period?" Lonnie asked.

"He can always fuck my ass," she replied, and my cock twitched with interest.

"Dawn you can't..." Lonnie gasped

"Shit Lonnie, you're married to a guy. You're the last one who should be precious about anal sex." Dawn said and Sam and I cracked up

Epilogue

We didn't know it then but what came to be known as the Argon Grange April Fools concert was to become a thing of legends. There would be tens of thousands of people who claimed they were there that night in the eight and a half thousand capacity venue, and we made it an April fools' tradition to play there on the first of April every year.

And Eva tried, she really did. She contested everything, she tried suing, she made all sorts of crazy claims but in the end both the law and the fans recognised her as the completely irrelevant money and power-hungry bitch that she really was. Argon Grange had moved on without her.

More fool her.

bb1212
bb1212
867 Followers