And Boogie They Will

Story Info
Tracy and I continue our misadventures.
3k words
4.68
10.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After obtaining a prescription for a miracle of modern medicine, Tracy and I started finding reasons to see each other two or three times a week. Sometimes it would be just for company while shopping for everyday items, other times it would be a "date" for dinner or a movie. On one of our shopping trips, she insisted we stop in Victoria's Secret and she brought a couple of sheer negligee's and two pair of sexy panties. Needless to say, when we got back to her house I demanded a fashion show to show off her new purchases and neither the negligee or panties stayed on for long. One night she popped in as I was cooking dinner for the express purpose of giving me a blow job before she went to a work related meeting.

The next night, I decided to return the favor before I went to volunteer at the local movie theater re-purposed into a concert venue. I had decided after my wife passed that I needed to find something to occupy my time in the evenings and volunteering there was a good way to occasionally hear some good music, meet new people and generally pass the time I would have otherwise wasted watching TV or surfing the net. Some nights I'd sell or take tickets, other nights tend bar and even got to be the emcee once or twice.

After knocking, I let myself in and found Tracy in the kitchen loading the dishwasher. Moving behind her, I slipped my arms around her waist and leaned down to nuzzle her neck. My right hand moved lower and worked between her thighs to cup her mound. "MMMmmmm..." she cooed as my hand worked back and forth. Quickly I unbuttoned her jeans and worked the zipper down before

pushing her jeans down to her knees. Turning her around I pressed my lips hard to hers as I lifted her up and set her on the kitchen counter. Tracy kicked off her jeans as I leaned down and caught the waistband of her panties between my teeth. Stretching the elastic I hooked my fingers beneath it and, as she lifted her ass off the counter, I worked her panties down her legs and off her ankles. I started biting her inner thighs, turning my head to alternate sides with each bite a little higher. When I reached the top, I spread her legs wide and bit the tendon connecting her hip to her thigh. My fingers spread her labia exposing her clit which was swollen to almost twice it's normal size. I blew a couple of puffs of air on it which caused her to shudder excitedly before slipping my tongue into her tunnel and letting my mustache tickle her clit. After probing her for a couple of minutes, I slid my tongue out and flicked her clit repeatedly. Her breathing and groaning told me she was close to her release so I caught her clit between my teeth and rubbed the tip of my tongue rapidly back and forth across her sensitive nub. Her thighs squeezed my head as I felt her body spasm and I quickly released her clit to lap up as much of her flow as possible. Straightening up, I smiled and bent down to kiss her quickly. As I turned to go she pleaded "Aren't you going to stay and fuck me properly?"

"I can't tonight...gotta go or I'll be late"

"You bastard, you get me all worked up and you're just going to leave me like this?"

I smiled "Yep. Next time I'll ravish you in ways you've only ever dreamed about but I just needed a bite to eat before I go to collect tickets."

"You'll be lucky if there ever is a next time" she snapped in feigned indignation before I blew her a kiss and quickly retreated out the kitchen door.

That night the music was good, the crowd a good mix of young and old and my spirits high after teasing Tracy enough to get her off, but not enough to satisfy her. My phone buzzed with a text just before the band took a set break "Hav ur ass at my house at 7 tomorrow. Make sure ur dog is set 4 d night becuz u gonna b l8...and maybe you'd better take 2 of them pills." I grinned as I put my phone away.

The next night, after the dog went for a long walk, had a full bowl of food and a few treats scattered around, I walked down to Tracy's and at 6:59 I knocked on the door. When she answered the door my jaw dropped. She was standing there in a dark green see-through negligee with no bra and the skimpiest thong I had ever seen. For a 62 year old woman, she was scalding hot. Her nipples were erect with excitement and the dark green netting was perfectly complimented by her reddish brown hair. I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her, leaned down and caught her ear lobe between my teeth and tugged it to the edge of pain before whispering hoarsely "You look fucking beautiful."

"I'd better look beautiful enough to fuck, mister.....my batteries got a workout last night after you so cruelly left and I don't have any more." she growled.

My hand moved up and pinched her nipple hard as I felt the chemical assistance kick in and my cock stiffened immediately. My other hand dropped to her ass.....squeezing each still firm mound and pressing her close so my bulge pressed hard against her belly. "Ohhhhh............yes" she moaned "I want that inside me....NOW."

I backed her against the wall and stooped down to claw at her thong, almost ripping it down her legs. While she stepped out of the thong, I stood and tore open my belt buckle, the button of my jeans and ripped the zipper down. Moving my hips as I rubbed my head along her swollen lower lips caused my jeans to slide down my legs. Placing my hands against Tracy's ass, I lifted her up and lowered her down to impale her on my cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I repeatedly drove into her with hard thrusts. This was not tender lovemaking or sympathy sex, this was full on battle of unbridled lust.

After a few minutes, age caught up with me and I had to set her down. "On your knees, slut.......ass in the air."

Calling her a slut seemed to take her to another level. "You like it when I talk dirty to you don't you?"

"Yes, I want to be your slut to use and I want you to be my stud to use as I see fit. Now stick your cock in me before I turn around and bite it off."

Not wanting to see just how serious she might be, I gripped her hips and shoved roughly into her again. My hips drove against her ass as she completely engulfed me. I reached up and grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled it as I pistoned in and out. Tracy hit her peak and let out a stifled scream as her vaginal muscles clamped down around my cock sending me into a frenzy and what felt like a massive explosion.

I collapsed against her back, kissed her neck and then slipped my cock from her as her pussy dripped a bit of our mixed cum. Stretching out on the floor, unable to move, I held her close. She kissed me tenderly and sighed "Thank you, that was just what I needed and how I needed it."

After a few minutes rest, Tracy's hand found my cock and slowly stroked it. "You're still hard, even after an orgasm."

"Yeah, I guess the pharmaceutical company figures us old guys may not get it often so they'd better make it so we could go more than once."

"Well, you fucked me so hard my pussy is going to need a while before it wants any more visitors. But I want to ask a question."

Eyeing her a bit suspiciously, I replied "Go ahead, but the last question you asked got us into this predicament."

"Remember the first time when you stuck your finger in my ass and caused me to cum? Did you used to do that with Mary when she was alive?"

"Yes, although she was not as excited by it as you seemed to be, I did occasionally do that to her as well"

"Did you ever fuck her in the ass?"

"Yes, she seemed to like that even less than my finger, but we did do it a couple of times."

"Would you do that with me?" she asked a bit shyly. "I've never had a guy back there, and after your finger, I've thought about almost nothing else."

"If you want, I'd love to. I'll take it slow and if it ever hurts too much, I'll stop and not be upset with you."

She flopped her leg over me and turned to give me a long tongue filled kiss. We kissed some more as she rubbed my still stiff cock with her leg. "Let's go to bed", I said as we broke our kiss, "this floor is too hard and too cold for these old bones."

She rolled off of me and I stood and helped her up before following her down the hall, my eyes glued on that prize that would soon be mine.

"Do you have any lubricant? The last thing I want is for this to hurt you and cause you distress."

She pointed at the dresser. "I got some today" she smiled mischievously.

"Pretty sure of yourself, weren't you, my little slut"

"No, not really sure of myself at all, but I know I want to experience it....and I want to experience it with you."

I grabbed the tube of KY and laid on the bed, pulling Tracy onto the bed so she straddled my face. Holding the tube in one had to warm it up a bit, I used my other hand to stroke lightly along her lower lips and across her perineum. The tip of my tongue worked under her hood and teased and circled her clit. Popping open the tube, I squeezed a bit of lube along the cleft of her ass and moved my finger along her crevice to get my finger sufficiently coated. As my tongue worked up into her pussy, I pressed my finger against her tight pucker. Slowly I worked it into her, stopping at the first knuckle until I felt her ring of muscle relax and accept my presence. Tracy groaned and rocked on my tongue as I pushed deeper until the second knuckle was buried. I wiggled my finger which caused her to jump. "Ohh, lord, that feels fucking amazing.", she moaned.

After pushing in as far as my finger could reach, I slowly withdrew until it was almost fully out before pushing it back in deep again. I stroked her for a few minutes as I feasted on her tasty pussy and then moved out from under her and knelt behind her. I put some lube in my palm and started to stroke my cock to cover it and then smacked her ass with my cock head a few times. Her anus was still open from it's massage and I positioned myself against it and slowly pushed my head inside. Tracy gasped and I stopped for a moment, lingering just inside to let her get used to the feel.

Starting again I pushed steadily until my pubic hair was mashed against her ass. Tracy moaned , whimpered and sighed as wave after wave of new feelings careened through her. I reached around and brushed my fingers across her clit which caused her to tense up. "No, leave my clit alone. I want you to fuck my ass until I come."

Knowing what she wanted, and that she wanted it from me, I complied immediately. Slow and steady for the first couple of minutes, and then increasing the speed and need. Each time my hips hit her ass, Tracy grunted and pushed back against me. I gripped her hip with my right hand while my left reached out for a fistful of her hair. Pulling against her hair for leverage I sent my cock repeatedly into her. Tracy's moans ran together into one long guttural sound before she started bucking and thrashing like a banshee. Her orgasm lasted a full thirty seconds before she moved forward, ejecting my cock with a pop, and collapsed on the bed.

I held her tight until she stopped trembling and then brushed her hair from her face before kissing her eyelids, the tip of her nose and finally her lips. In a very sleepy voice, I heard her say "I know this is supposed to be a friends thing, but I think I love you."

It took me a moment to process what I had just heard and by the time I replied, she was softly snoring. "I'm pretty sure I love you, too" I said as I drifted off to join her in dreamland.

The next morning I opened my eyes to see Tracy looking down at me as she ran her fingernail lightly along the underside of my cock. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to walk today after getting fucked that hard in both my pussy and my ass. But you didn't get to cum in my ass, did you? I was really hoping you would."

I crooked my fingers and brushed it lightly along her cheek "No, modern science can help me get hard and stay hard, but it doesn't help me recover any quicker." I smiled a bit wickedly and continued "After a few hours sleep though...."

She laughed and squeezed my cock playfully "Come on, I need a shower and I need you to wash my......back." She got up and started walking, or should I say gimping, toward the bathroom "Oh, God, I'm so fucking sore you bastard."

Chuckling, I got up and joined her in the bathroom as she was running the shower to get the water warm. We stepped inside and closed the door. I took her shower gel and squeezed some onto my one palm and, after rubbing my hands together to spread the gel, placed my hands flat on her breasts and cleaned and massaged them. Her nipples hardened against my palms and my fingers slid down her skin and I caught each nipple between my thumbs and forefingers. I pinched each and then rolled them back and forth as Tracy stood there, eyes closed, totally enjoying the sensations as the warm water cascaded over us. I pinched each nipple hard again before squeezing more gel into my hand and lathering up her stomach and moving my hand lower when I suddenly stopped. Tracy's bush had been fairly thick and unkempt, with enough gray in it to verify her age, but now it was trimmed into a thin landing strip and it was the same reddish brown as her hair. "You like it?" she asked.

"It looks fantastic," I replied, "When did you do that?"

"After you left me worked up the other night, I decided you weren't going to leave me in need again, so I decided to give my crotch a makeover. But now, leave my pussy alone, it's my turn to wash you."

Stooping down she took the gel and placed a dollop on my tip. She rubbed her thumb across the tip and then wrapped her hand around my head. Working hand up and down, she stroked me slowly. My pharmaceutical aid must not have completely left my system as I felt my cock lengthen and stiffen. "I want that thing clean, I know where it's been." Tracy giggled.

"And it will be there again" I groaned.

Tracy looked up and me "You bet your ass it will, and it's going to cum in me, too. But not today, if you do, I won't walk for a week."

I smiled as she applied more gel to her hand and reached around to clean my ass. Her fingers moved slowly up and down my cleft as she leaned in closer and kissed the tip of my cock. Opening her mouth, she descended on my shaft until her nose was tight to my pubes. As she worked her lips and tongue along my shaft, I felt her press her finger against my tight pucker. I groaned loudly as her finger wiggled into my ass. The feeling was amazing and unique for me since no woman had ever done that before. Tracy massaged my prostrate as her mouth attacked my cock like a woman possessed. I let her continue a few minutes before grabbing her hair and starting to fuck her mouth violently. My swollen head tickled her tonsils repeatedly as I felt my release building rapidly. Pulling her head tight to my hips, my head entered her throat and my body jerked madly as wave after wave of cum slid down her throat. As my orgasm subsided, she kissed lightly along my sensitive shaft causing it to jerk and wave in the air. I helped her up and kissed her long and deep, the taste of my cum coating her tongue. Breaking our kiss, I smiled at her "You really are one sexy old broad."

"You're not so bad yourself. I've had more orgasms and better sex with you in the last couple of months than I did in twenty two years of marriage."

We dried each other off and each put on our jeans but no shirts and headed for the kitchen. "I need some coffee and something to eat before we decide how we're going to spend the rest of the day." she said with a devilish smile on her lips.