And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like their week is going to be a flop."

"Not if Liz and I can help it. We at least have to get them naked on the beach. Otherwise, Boyd's grand plans for Maggie will be an expensive failure."

"And the potential for negative comments from the guests after they leave here."

Chapter One Hundred Thirty Eight

Mac was wearing shorts and sandals Monday when he returned from his interview with his new resort managers, Tom and Lena Mayer.

Sissy was on the phone booking a group for Tropic Treat for the first of January, but Liz said, "Well, you're in your shorts and your shirt is off, so I take it that means your meeting went well."

He tossed his shirt onto the sofa and said, "It went very well. We spent some time with Taylor, and how Tom and Lena handled themselves during that meeting impressed me. Taylor will leave Saturday morning and our new resort managers will move in as soon as housekeeping has cleaned the apartment. Oh, and I'm wearing my shorts now because the three of us took a long beach walk and talked the whole time."

"And Lena?"

"Good looking in a more full figured way, and especially so in a bikini. Smart and quick too. I can see why Melvin was impressed with them. Oh, and she thinks I look hot bald."

"I guess we better keep you shaved smooth then."

"Not as a permanent lifestyle though. Too damn much work shaving every part of me all the time."

"Even when a sexy and good looking, and smart woman tells you that you're hot?"

"Maybe I need to think about this for awhile."

"And don't forget that I like how you look too honey." Then Liz and Sissy went into a huddle to talk about Boyd and his friends, and that continued off and on until late Tuesday morning . Then just before two they headed for Tropic Treat feeling a little better about how they had the afternoon planned.

Less than an hour later, Liz called Mac and told him, "Remember what we talked about the other day regarding Boyd and Maggie?"

"I do, so I'll see you shortly," and he hung up.

Twenty minutes later Liz stopped him at the door and told him, "Boyd is at the first front table and he's with a gal named Roberta, and Maggie is at the table behind him with a guy named Jack."

"Okay got it. How do you think this will go with that group?"

"It's going better this time, plus we're going to do the number in the bikini bra and then the panties thing to warm them up. Just keep out of sight by the door until your cue."

"Okay, but don't blame me if this blows up in your face."

"If it does, I'm resigning as Sissy's helper."

The bikini clad women briefly went behind the curtain, but were soon lined up in front of the tables with their temporary partners next to them. "Okay men," Sissy said as she smiled. Each of our sexy women has a piece of paper in her bra, and that paper has a number on it. The first one to find that paper after I say go gets the prize. Then the paper with the lowest number on it gets a prize. Remember, the first and the lowest. Oh, and the last guy has to suffer a penalty." She stalled long enough to give all of them time to consider what was about to happen to them and then she loudly called out, "Go," and without anymore thought, the men stuffed their hands inside of very small bras in search for that small scrap of paper. Bras were pulled aside and breasts were exposed, and in one case, the guy ended up with his lady's bra in his left hand as he searched with his right. Three of the men nearly came in last because the number was sticking to the underside of his partner's breast. The women were blushing, and once it was over and the men had a moment to study the naked breasts in front of them, cocks started to rise under their confining trunks.

Then before the women could cover up, Sissy said, "Okay, we have a winner and a loser, but guys, if it hasn't already happened, take her bra off and hold it for her."

Then Sissy gave the winning guy an envelope and then had Jack, the losing guy come over to her. He looked at her large and nearly exposed tits as she told him, "Liz is waiting for you handsome, so join her and she'll tell you what your punishment will be. Ladies, stay with us because we're going to give away an even nicer gift in a couple of minutes."

Boyd was near the far end of the lineup, but he and Maggie took that moment to smile at each other. That was a very important smile though because that told him his Maggie was having fun and was ready for whatever was to come next.

Liz came out with Jack and stood by him as everybody in the room stared at him because he was wearing nothing more than half transparent women's panties. While everybody was laughing and clapping, Sissy whispered to Liz, "Change of plans for a minute so just follow my lead," and she went back to smiling at poor Jack before she said, "Okay honey, this will help you maybe. Go back to your table because as the other part of your punishment is to sit out this next part." Then looking back at the lineup, she said, "Okay guys, follow Liz behind the...oh no, now we're short a man. No problem though. Davy, come in and help us honey," and she looked toward Mac's hiding place.

Mac entered with all of the women hardly blinking as they studied him. "Davy love, go behind the curtain and when you come back, take Jack's place with Maggie."

He smiled at Maggie and said, "My pleasure," and he joined the other men.

While Liz was getting them set up, Sissy said, "Ladies, trust me when I say you will soon have your chance to even things up just a little. Everybody doing okay so far?"

The women had recovered from losing their tops enough that they applauded and then a couple of them even cheered. Then as the women stared, the men appeared and joined their ladies as they clapped again. "Okay, as you can see your studly men are now in very small, and I might add, very sexy briefs and nothing more, but we'll come back to that shortly. Looking hot Davy, and be sure to take very good care of Maggie because she's celebrating her anniversary."

"No better way to celebrate that than with a new man right Maggie?" Sissy laughed and that stirred the others to join in until Sissy held up her hand and said, "Boys, you're going in search of another number, but this time it isn't who is fastest, or who can get their lady naked, but who finds the one lady that has two numbers in her little bikini bottom. The lady with two numbers will win right along with the man that finds them. Oh, and nobody knows who that is except Liz. Davy, you and Maggie ready?"

Mac saw the worried look on Maggie's face so he put his lips to her ear and told her, "Take a deep breath and try to relax as much as you can, because I'm a long way from relaxed right now. And just think, your hubby gets to do the same thing with his lady, and he's wearing no more than I am. Put your hands on my hips to steady yourself if that helps."

She whispered back, "I can't believe I'm a part of this."

"Lucky for me you are pretty one." Then he told Sissy, "We're ready at this end."

"Then...go," and Mac looked into her eyes as his right hand slipped behind the thin waistband of her bikini.

"Look at Me Maggie and try to pretend that we're walking the beach together and there is nobody else in sight." She felt his hand just above her mound just before he moved around to her half covered ass as he went in search of the paper treasures.

"Oh god Davy, is this real?"

"If it isn't I'm being deprived of being with a very special woman. My hand tells me you are very real and very warm and tempting." He found a scrap of paper but continued by moving back to the front, but he wasn't interested in finding more paper. He was interested in a much nicer prize and to give her an experience that she would never forget.

She felt him touch her between the legs and her grip on his hips tightened as she whispered, "God...oh god," and he felt her wetness.

"Honey, you are so wet and excited, and so am I."

She closed her eyes as she told him,. "I can't believe this, you're touching me right here where everybody else can see us. I can't...I don't know if my legs can hold me up."

He put his left hand behind her and let it slip inside and cup her ass as he told her, "I'll keep you from falling love," and he held her closer as his right hand pushed in the opposite direction.

"No, please stop before I climax."

"I wish I could go with you on that sweet journey Maggie, but I must do as you ask." He withdrew his hands and pulled her against him in a firm embrace as she tried to settle down.

"Davy I can't believe that I can get so very excited with you. I mean with so many of our friends around us."

"Maggie, would you make love with me if you had the chance?"

She looked up at him, and with her eyes locked on his she paused before she said, "I want to say yes, but I don't know if I could go through with it."

"I'm going to pretend that you just told me that you would make love with me."

"I feel so nearly out of control right now."

"Okay everybody," Sissy said preventing Mac from saying more, "Boyd and Roberta win the prize, and judging from the flush on their faces, they've already gotten a pretty nice present," and a few of the others laughed. "Jack honey, you're being a very good sport," and she walked over to him.

Their plan was more or less back on track, but then Sissy abandoned their script again. As she stood close to Jack she told all of them, "Ladies remember I told you that the tables would turn and it's that time. You see, the men have numbers somewhere in their briefs and it's your job to find it. No hurry, so take your time, and believe me, the winner will get the best prize of all. Oh, and two of the men have two numbers. Ready ladies? Find that winning the winning numbers now," and she turned to Jack. She lowered her voice and told him, "Let' see if I can find a way to make this more fun for you. By the way, which one is your wife?"

"Candy, number three, with the short brown hair."

"Do you care that she has her hands inside of that guys underwear?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm okay with it as long as they don't leave together."

Sissy smiled and gave him a warm and tender kiss as her hands moved down to the waistband of his panties. "Let's see if we can find a way to distract you." She slid the panties down and off and then handed them to him before she took his cock in her hand. "Do you mind Jack?"

"Damn, no I don't mind. I can't fucking believe this. Sorry."

"That's okay. Is Candy watching us?"

"No, she's pretty involved in what she's doing."

"You two will have a lot to talk about later. Maybe as you take a late walk and make love on the beach."

"With others around?"

"Hon, look at the others, do you think any of that will matter now?"

"I guess not because...oh shit that feels good Sissy."

"You taste good too," and she took him deep in her throat.

Maggie was almost trembling as she explored Max front to back and to the front again. "Maggie honey, you're getting to me babe."

"You're so hard."

"Kiss it for me."

She looked up at him quickly before he added, "Slip my underwear off and kiss my cock honey." She quickly looked down the line of her friends toward Boyd and then back to Mac as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. "Boyd wants you to have the adventure of a lifetime and this is your chance to let go while his cock is in another woman's hand." Maggie swallowed and then kissed the wet tip of Max's cock and then looked up as her hand slid up and then down the shaft again before she took him in her mouth for a second. "Yes baby, like that. Now see if you can see what Boyd and Roberta are doing." Without releasing her hold on Mac she leaned back until she could see Roberta, and though she couldn't see much of Boyd, it was easy to see that Roberta was exploring her husband's cock and more.

"Oh god Davy, she's all over him."

"Good for them." He pulled her up and into him and his hands went inside of her bikini as they kissed. She moved her hand between them and reclaimed his cock again before she whispered, "I wish we could fuck Davy. God I want you inside of me. I love your smooth bald belly and balls."

"They're yours to explore, kiss or whatever else you choose. If you want to make love we'll make love right here. Here on the floor where we're standing."

"How I wish we could," and she pressed her mound toward his cock. He pushed her bikini bottom down before she could say or do anything, and his hand moved around to touch her wet lips.

"We can Maggie. There is nothing to stop us from sharing ourselves with each other."

"I don't even know your last name."

"Does that really matter honey?" Then he told her, "Look behind you and you'll see your friend Jack's cock buried in Sissy's throat."

She turned her head and said, "Oh god, look at them."

"I want you Maggie. I want to fuck you on your anniversary vacation. Lie down and pull me down to you honey. Guide me right into you baby."

"Take me Davy, fuck me hard on my anniversary while my husband is with another woman." Now oblivious to anybody else in the room, she went to her back and pulled Mac down and into her just as he had said. "Oh fuck your cock feels good honey, make me cum over and over." That was about the last thing she said that was understandable. Mac took her hard and fast until she climaxed and then he slowed down and they continued. Others watched them including Liz, but Mac and Maggie were too busy to notice or care. Sissy and Liz hadn't said anything about screwing, but that didn't matter either.

Mac had to catch his breath so he turned her over and took her from behind as Boyd led Roberta over closer to his screwing wife. He had no way of knowing who Mac was, or that he owned the island. This was Davy. Just a guy that Sissy and Liz knew and nothing more. But whoever Mac was, he was fucking his Maggie fast and thoroughly and she was mumbling and pushing back against his thrusts. This was what Boyd wanted, but he never believed it could happen, and that was especially so after the disastrous start of their vacation. Then he went back to Roberta and the two of them lay on the cold tile floor and started to explore each other. By the time things settled down several newly formed couples had screwed, or at the very least tasted and teased each other.

As soon as they were home, Mac, Liz and Sissy talked and analyzed everything that had happened at the TT dayroom, and they worried that things had gotten a little out of hand. But those fears were cast aside when they went to Tropic Treat at lunch time on Wednesday. As soon as Maggie saw Mac she smiled and quickly went over to him and walked into his arms. "You will never now how much this week means to me and will for a very long time." She smiled then and added, " You'll never be able to understand how much you've changed me and for the better."

He kissed her lightly and told her, "I've been worrying that maybe I pushed you a little too much."

"Of course you did, but that's just what I needed, and deep down what I really wanted."

"And Boyd?"

"He feels the same way. We probably will never do anything like that again, but we'll never forget how wonderful yesterday was."

"Maggie, you were and are incredible and I just wish we could have had a bed to share."

"I do too, but in a way the hard floor seemed right for my out of control lust for you and how powerfully we made love."

"We were good together."

"We were great together. I better go back to Boyd before I talk myself into more than I should."

"Maybe one day you and Boyd will come back to see us."

"God I'd love to, but it probably won't happen. Thank you Davy," and she ran back to her table and took her place next to Boyd again.

Liz talked to a few people and Sissy did the same, but made sure she had a minute to talk to Jack about what they shared before she joined Mac and Liz and they left.

Chapter One Hundred Thirty Nine

They had no more than gotten home when the phone rang. "Mac, it's Earl. I'm heading north but I had to come this way so I could talk to you. I'm going to have lunch with Didi, so see if you can get away to join us because it's very important and I'd rather go over it with you rather than by phone."

"Where should I meet you two?"

"We'll be at the dock waiting for you."

"On my way." He told Liz and Sissy about Earl's call, called Henry at the dock and then headed toward him. The runabout was rumbling at idle and Henry was holding the line as Mac thanked him, jumped in and threw the throttle forward. Earl had to have altered his course by thousands of miles so they could talk, so it had to be something very important.

At the dock Mac kissed Didi and shook Earl's hand and the three of them headed to Brother's café, the closest place for coffee and conversation. By the time they arrived there Mac and Earl had gone through the, how have you been, conversation. As soon as they had their drink orders Earl said, "It's not a big surprise that the will is being contested by a couple of Melvin's nephews because they feel they should be getting a bigger slice of the pie. That will have to work itself out over the coming weeks or months, but the bigger issue is, they are also trying to take the island. I can't conceive how they think they can do that because I saw the papers and was there when Melvin and the lawyers worked all of that out. I even saw the purchase agreement with your signature on it."

"You did?" Then Mac leaned over the table and whispered, "I never signed that."

"But you did at some point."

"I've signed a number of papers relating to the island, but..."

"Then leave it at that is my advice. Your signature is there and Melvin assured me that it isn't a forgery."

"I don't know how that worked out, but that's great."

"It is great, but you'll still likely spend several thousands of dollars on lawyers before it's over."

"Thanks for letting me know. How did the nephews know about the will when I haven't seen or heard anything about it?"

"I'm not sure and that's something that has to be explored. There again, Melvin had lawyers. Not one or even two, but three, and as soon as he learned that he was dying he put all three of them to work on his will and his pre will wishes, so I can't imagine how they think they can win."

"So in the end they'll be out thousands in legal fees and all they'll do is postpone getting what they were to receive in the first place."

"Right. Didi, how are you getting along hon?"

"Fair. I'm now officially unemployed except for what I'm doing for Mac."

"Since when?" Mac asked her.

"Last week."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You already have a lot on your mind, and now with this legal crap, you'll be even busier."

"Whatever you do, don't leave the area just yet. We have some changes coming on the island and if there is any way I can, I want to use your skills."

"I'm not taking handouts Mac, but thank you."

"I'm not talking charity lady, I'm talking putting you to work."

"Well I have to do something soon because I still have to pay the rent."

"I'll get back to you very soon."

Earl stood up and said, "Well it's been great seeing you two again and I'd give a lot to be able to go back to the old days, but they are gone now."

"Can we give you a lift to the airport Earl?"

"No, you two relax and enjoy what's left of the day. Both of you know how to reach me should you need to." Then with a smile he left them and the restaurant.

Mac and Didi continued to talk about what Earl had just told them and then Didi asked, "Mac, did you know that Melvin was bisexual? Well really more gay actually."

"I often wondered, but I never knew that. So he and Earl were..."

"For a very long time according to what I learned recently."

1...5657585960...63