And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin, younger than her by several years, and Midge looked at each other, and each knowing the other was struggling with what was to happen. She knew, and yet she looked at Abe and he gave her a stern stare. Then Midge turned back to Calvin and kissed him before he began to undress her while everybody looked on. She was trim and nice looking, but she was well aware of the fact that she was older than any of the other women by a dozen years and more, and that she had wrinkles, and though still very nice for her age, her breasts sagged. She was what all of the other women would be many years down the road. Other men had seen her naked before she married Abe, but that had been more than twenty five years ago. Now Abe's brother, her brother in law had just removed her bra and he reached out and very gently touched her breasts.

Abe didn't miss a move or a look as Cal reached for her shorts and unfastened them and urged them to the floor. He so wanted to say things to her, but with his brother a couple of feet away he stayed with the script that he knew had been written by Abe. He couldn't imagine where or why Abe had come up with this insane idea, because even in their private moments with cigars and whisky, Abe had never even hinted at anything like what they were doing. When Calvin's hands went to Midge's panties their eyes locked onto each other again until he had to bend down to finish undressing her. Midge didn't look at any of the others and not even at Abe. Brian, their own son now saw his mother totally naked as did Kay. "What must they be thinking," she wondered. She knew that her life would never be the same again. And what of Calvin, who had been through his divorce less that two years ago? What was he thinking and what might they say to each other the next time they were alone together? She was furious with Abe for everything he had set up, but a small part of her felt differently, at least as when it came to having Cal undress her. That was the one good thing that she had experienced since arriving at Tropic Treat.

Calvin stepped back and surveyed naked Midge and then returned to his seat and looked everywhere but at Abe as his mind spun and he tried to sort out what he and Midge had just shared.

It was all around them now. All naked which meant that Damon was now looking at naked Rex and Jessica, his parents. He knew that other women had handled his dad's cock and balls, and that other men could openly stare at his nude mother, and in fact, another man had undressed his mother. Aaron, Abe's son by his first wife had seen his mother stripped naked by his uncle while his father calmly looked on. Other men were looking at his naked Denise and had touched her just as other women had seen and handled his cock when it was at it's longest and hardest.

On it went, cousins, nieces and nephews. Half brothers and adopted sisters. Wives and husbands of relatives and yet not one of them had spent a moment with their spouse since the games had begun. Kay and Brian, brother and sister were seeing each other totally nude, and in fact, his sister had held his hard cock in her hand so she could measure him while he was as hard as he had ever been in his life. He could still remember feeling her warm delicate touch as she tried to measure him with minimal contact.

The most difficult part of all for Sissy, Didi and Liz was at hand now. They hated being involved in it and they had tried to convince Abe to soften his wishes, but he made it clear to them that everything that had happened to that point was lead in to this last part. This would be what, to him, would earn them their last and most expensive gifts of the week. Didi called out, "Jessica and Delores, come up here please." Once again the game was rigged as she said, "Jessica, draw a name from this bowl." She did as she was asked and handed it to Didi. She could have closed her eyes and said the name, but she played her part and called out, "Damon, join us lover." As he joined them, Didi put them next to each other and said, "Jessica has drawn your name Damon. Turn so the others can see Jessica take your cock in your hand." Delores was Calvin's daughter and Damon was Cal's grandson, so that put nephew and aunt together, and all eyes went to still naked Delores as she stroked her nephew's growing cock. "Very nice," Didi lied and then said, "You two look good together, so Damon, you and Delores go to the mats that Liz and Sissy have put together and make love." Cal stood up, but then sat back down and studied his hands as Jessica stared in shock.

As soon as they were at the mat, Damon said, "I can't do this aunt Delores."

"Shhh, yes you can. It's okay honey. Make love to me baby and do your best for you and me. Forget about any of the others. We'll make love and we'll..."

"But I'm not very experienced."

She lay on her back and opened her arms for him and said, "Don't worry Damon, you'll do great. Look how hard you are for me. Put your hands on my breasts and kiss me."

"But what about Don?"

"He'll be fine. You know how screwed up this family is, so don't worry about that. Let's enjoy our time together so that at least we'll have a wonderful memory when it's over. Abe can force us together, but he can't control what pleasure we can experience."

They pretended to be lovers as they shared a long deep kiss and she felt him push his hard cock against her. She opened her legs more and reached down to guide him into her as he moved down and her lips parted. The others were hardly breathing as they watched in stunned silence as Damon slid into his aunt Delores. "Yes Damon, just like that. Now stop for a second and enjoy feeling your cock deep inside of me. Move a little and feel how wet you make me. I want to feel your young strong cock take me Damon." She was going to talk him through this mess, but in the process she was talking herself into an uncontrollable lust for him. He was so hard and young, and she could feel his young and trim body against her as his sweating back and butt muscles moved under her hands. His hips picked up speed and she no longer had to make up words as she whispered to him, "Oh god Damon, you're good baby." She couldn't help but move her hips in response to his thrusts and her hands moved over his back as she hooked her fingernails into his skin. Delores wasn't seeing her lover as her nephew now. He was a thrusting, pounding man with a very nice cock and she was racing to the first of two orgasms. Damon came, rested a minute and then resumed his rabbit paced fucking of Delores while she moaned and humped into her second and nearly life draining climax just as Damon had his second hard orgasm as only young men can have.

They were still in the final stages of lovemaking when Kay, Abe's daughter, and Rex, Calvin's son were put together and Midge and Abe watched as Rex was soon slamming into his first cousin. They too gave up on resisting on any level and went for as much enjoyment as they could manage.

Jessica ended up with Joe and they made love right next to her son Damon and Delores as they continued to tease each other with exploring touches and rested up for their next try at screwing.

Niece Stephanie and Abe's son Aaron were soon fucking hard and fast, and that was the last pairing that had been planned. All except one. Sissy moved closer to their table, and looking right at Abe she said, Cal, we have a special place ready for you and Midge."

That was the closest Midge had ever come to standing up to Abe, but then she thought about it in a different way. "Okay," Midge said and went around the table before Cal could even get to his feet. "Let's go lover," and she led the way to the pads that were awaiting them. She lay on her back, smiled up at Cal and said, "Fuck me honey. I've been looking at your sweet cock and now I want all of it inside of me. Fuck me like I haven't been fucked in a very long time," and she lay back and opened herself as much as she could manage. Sissy watched and listened and then smiled at Abe before she walked away as he was staring at his wife in surprise. What Abe didn't hear was Midge telling Cal, "He's started something now Cal. He wants us to fuck so we will. Now and again in a couple of days and a couple of days after that. Then after we get home we'll get together you we'll fuck all over your house. I have a whole lot of loving to catch up on if you're willing Cal."

As she held his cock to her lower lips he slid into her and said, "Honey, I'm ready to give you all the loving you and I can handle. Whenever and wherever," and he did his best to mimic Damon's moves while Midge smiled up at him and encouraged him with a string of sexual suggestions and raunchy thoughts.

Liz smiled and went around to each table and left a gift certificate for a week in a suite at Journey's End, compliments of Abe and his considerable wealth.

The last thing Sissy, Liz and Didi saw as they were leaving was Stephanie and Brad starting their own little affair on the floor not far from Abe who continued to sit there like a statue as he surveyed the carnal mess what he had created.

"Just think," Sissy said, "They have another three days to live together. Can either of you even imagine what it's going to be like at TT from now until Saturday?"

"I for one am not going to give it a lot of thought," Liz said. We're done with TT for now and I have a wedding to think about and a wedding gift to come up with for my stud."

"Need our help to come up with something?"

"I'm always open to suggestions, but he definitely doesn't want me to buy him anything."

"That leaves a lot of other options open though," Didi said as she smiled from the passenger side.

Liz smiled and said, "I know, but I have to be sure I get my share first."

"You're so selfish," Sissy said and they laughed as they drove down the lane. With Abe and all of that sick craziness behind them, life was good once again.

Chapter One Hundred Forty Six

Journey's End was slowing because the threat of tropical rains were ever present and would be for the next few months. Tropical Treat was empty and would almost certainly stay that way until more stable weather could be expected. Didi was spending time working on entertainment for Journey's End with Tom and Lena, and it was only three days until Liz and Mac's wedding ceremony. It was also time for Mac's surprise for Liz to arrive.

Late in the afternoon Mac asked Liz to review a file for him so they could talk about it later, and then he said he was going to go talk to Cletus and Henry. When he came back he stepped in and called out, "Liz honey are you still in the office?"

"I am, but I'm coming out." A minute later she half screamed and ran naked to Allie and Martin crying as she went. Mac smiled and watched them go into a three way embrace and Allie's eyes misted up as the two women talked at the same time.

Martin stepped over to Mac and they shook hands and they watched the two women smile, cry and go into an embrace again. It was some minutes later before Allie went over to Mac, and Liz and Martin went into a long embrace and shared a few light kisses. Then Liz asked Mac, "So is this the real reason that Didi and Sissy are at the resort?"

"That's right. Well the apartment will be built, but that won't be for awhile. By the way, has it occurred to you that you are naked?"

Liz quickly looked down and half blushed as she said, "I guess it didn't. Should I put something on?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned," Martin told her as he kept his hold on her.

Liz went over to Mac and putting her arm around him she asked him, "Did Sissy and Didi know Allie and Martin were coming?"

"Yes, they know."

"You are so sneaky," and she kissed him. "Thank you honey."

"You're welcome. Martin, I suggest you and I have a beer on the deck because those two are going to talk and forget we're even here."

"I think that process has already started."

It was an hour later when the men interrupted the talking women so they could walk the few hundred yards to join Sissy and Didi for dinner at the Bistro.

Didi and Mac sat next to each other with their arms around each other's waist as the others hugged and kissed and talked. "Are they always like this?" Didi asked him.

"Not really, but it's going to take them some time to get caught up. You and I and even Martin are going to be on the sidelines for awhile." They talked about Liz being so surprised, but for the most part they watched the others talk across the table and ignore their drinks. Didi moved over closer to Martin, and as Mac watched them, their words were lost in the din of multiple conversations, but Martin was bathing in Didi's attention and her smile, and words were almost superfluous as Mac reached over and retrieved Liz's drink and sipped on that.

Sissy left her chair and went around to Mac and said, "You're being left out of all of this hon."

He pulled her close to him and said, "I'm okay, but you and I are a little like orphans at the moment."

"I know, even Martin is trying to mentally crawl into Didi's panties."

"And she's doing what she can to make it easier for him."

"Too bad you and I can't slip away unnoticed."

"Sissy honey, one of these days we're going to do just that. I've missed being close to you."

"Good, and I've missed you too love. No, that's tacky, we're a couple of days from your wedding and here we are talking about screwing."

"When you and I talk it's always about lovemaking honey, never screwing."

"You're right. Well just don't forget me and don't forget that I love you."

"Of course not, and you know that I love you too."

"A woman never tires of hearing those words you darling man."

Didi and Sissy finally went back to their suite, and Mac and Liz led Martin and Allie down to the beach where they turned left and walked very slowly as they talked. They had another full day before the wedding to get caught up, and more days after the wedding that Liz still wasn't aware of, and that fact was on Mac's mind as he moved close to Martin and whispered to him, and Martin just smiled and nodded his approval.

Mac moved up next to Allie and slipping his arm around her, he asked, "So are memories of your time here coming back to you?"

She smiled and then looked past him to the water as her arm went around him and she said, "It seems like yesterday and yet like a lifetime ago, but some of those memories are still so clear in my mind."

"Good memories I hope."

"Yes, good memories."

He stopped her and Liz stopped as he turned Allie toward him. His hands went to her simple pullover sleeveless top and she looked up and into his eyes as he asked her, "Did any of the men undress you on the beach like this?"

Mac had never seen her naked and that thought gave her a brief but intense rush as she raised her arms to help him as she said, "No man has ever undressed me on any beach."

Martin and Liz had made love several times just since their time on the island, but it made her heart race as he undressed her as Mac held Allie's top as he removed her bra. Then it was her shorts and moments after that her panties dropped to the sand. He had her hold her things then while he stripped and then bundled them together. His cock was up and eager to fulfill its duties of pleasuring Allie, but he just pulled her to him and they shared a long intense kiss that rivaled the one they had shared at that back in that Pennsylvania restaurant so long ago. They were slow to break their kiss and then she smiled up at him as she told him, "I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long for that kiss."

"I think we waited to long."

Liz and Martin were naked and their clothes were wadded into a ball under his arm, and they kissed as his right hand cupped her ass just like Mac liked to do. "Liz, I've really missed you and I've been dying to be with you like this again."

"Mac knows what you and I have shared, and I've told him that you and I are good together. Is Allie okay with us?"

He smiled and said, "We talked about this again on the plane and she admitted that she has wanted to be with Mac since the open house. She told me more than once that she wished it was her coming down here instead of Beth." He adjusted the clothes and told her, "I want to sleep with you tonight and have us think of being together as a small pre wedding gift."

"Yes, and Allie can give herself to Mac for the same reason."

"She always liked Darren and liked being with him, but Mac means more to her."

They resumed walking, but if one couple wasn't stopping to kiss or explore, the other couple was, so by the time they were home, they went straight to the bedrooms and didn't reappear until past eight in the morning. They switched back to their mates after their showers and coffee, but by mid afternoon, Allie and Mac were teasing each other with light kisses and little touches. They made it to the beach where they tossed the mats onto the sand, and for the first time Liz made love to another man right next to Mac as he and Allie watched them before they too made love as Liz and Martin looked on.

Chapter One Hundred Forty Seven

The foursome wore themselves out, so the day before the wedding was spent riding over to TT to show it to Martin and Allie and then the women enjoyed a massage while Mac and Martin enjoyed a cruise around the island on the runabout. When Mac and Martin returned from the cruise, Mac found a voice message waiting for him from Earl. "Damn," Mac said, "I have to do better about keeping my phone with me.

He started the message and heard Earl say, "Mac, I'll keep this short and give more info as I get it. That information about the challenge to the will wasn't true. Nobody has had access to it just as you and I questioned. We're not sure where that information started, but disregard it. I'll get more information to you as I get it," and he ended the message. Martin heard the words, but they meant little to him so he was looking at the ocean from the big living room window when Mac rejoined him and handed him an icy beer.

"Ready to be married again Mac?"

"I want nothing more than to marry Liz."

"I know what you mean. I never heard how it went with Beth or is that tacky of me to ask?"

Mac smiled and said, "Not tacky as far as I'm concerned. That young woman is a package of sexy and firm dynamite. I'm too old to keep up with her intensity, but damn it, for those few days we had a great time. If I could craft my version of a perfect petite body, it would look like hers except for her little tits. Even those kept my eyes and hands busy."

"Oh damn I had fantasies of her after you two left, but I never thought she would even strip down here let alone enjoy more freedoms."

"She was pretty shy for awhile, but that woman is tough and can be very determined. Sadly it wasn't until just before she left that we made love on the beach. For the day or two we had after that though, we did our best to make up for wasted time."

"We'll never see her again, but at least we got to meet her and appreciate her attributes."

"I've had a few emails from her, but she's back in school now and busy with her young friends."

"Like Paul?"

"She never even mentioned him that I can remember, so I think they were just friends."

"Maybe I should go back to college."

"You'd be disappointed."

"Sadly, I'm sure you're right."

"What's the latest with your neighbors?"

"Oh shit, now there's a couple for you. Talk about two people in one skin. Patty is so modest and sweet and common most of the time, and I've never had the feeling that any of that is put on. But there's this other side of her, that once it appears there's damn little they wouldn't join in on and Stu is the same way. He's smart and soft spoken, and quick to flash his smile. But it's like once his dick is hard out comes this guy, that like Patty, is up for anything. Still smiling and smart, but his mind is on sex totally."