And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you and Allie haven't played with them then."

"No. We've all seen each other naked, but that's it. I'd play with Patty in a heartbeat, but only on my terms, because I couldn't keep up with her otherwise."

"How the hell old are they?"

"Older than us, but not by a lot. That's what I mean, they change and in that change is this grand capacity to screw and screw some more. Patty could be one hell of a ride."

"You just don't want to be tied up and slapped with a board."

"I think I'll pass on that experience. Okay, one more question before the women get back. Do you think you'll continue...how can I phrase this?"

"Screwing as many as I can catch?"

"Okay, that works. Not that I'm envious or anything," and he laughed.

"My life is slowing down quite a bit in that area. Of course I can say that now because your wife drained me yesterday. But seriously I have changed. I still have a certain love for Didi, and definitely for Sissy and Allie, but I have no desire to go hunting among the guests again."

"So you're down to four women. Damn that must be tough," and Martin smiled before he put his beer to his lips and drained it.

"If you'd like to spend some time with Didi or Sissy you can. I can't promise what would come of it, but they both love sex with the right guy, and Didi seemed to really like you, and of course you and Sissy know each other at least to some extent."

"Well damn, now I'll be thinking about that as I try to go to sleep tonight."

"Of course it's up to you to tell Allie that you'd like a few quality hours with Didi or Sissy."

"Not impossible, but a hard sell."

Chapter One Hundred Forty Eight

They had a couple of hours before Cletus would deliver the pastor to them on the beach that Saturday morning. Liz was the nervous one and Mac was just smiling and looking forward to Liz being his wife. But as the time came to go to the beach his nerves kicked in a little, and Allie teased and flirted with him to try and distract him a little. The ceremony would take no more than minutes and Sissy was there to play photographer for them while Didi stayed in the background showing something less than a smile.

The clouds were threatening to cast their heavy shadow on them, but the sun prevailed and the brief ceremony went on as Sissy moved around and took the photos. The good pastor pronounced them husband and wife and the kissing began as the pastor moved to the background and Henry handed him an envelope before Cletus pulled up in the long guest transportation vehicle. They piled in but as they drove off toward Tropic Treat Liz asked, "Where is Didi?"

Sissy told her, "She went back to the suite. She didn't think it would be appropriate for her to be there. I don't think she really felt like celebrating anyway."

"I can understand that, but I wish she would have come along."

"She'll be okay. We've spent some time talking about this and other things over the last couple of days and evenings."

Two people from Journey's End were there to serve the sparkling wine and snacks under a large white dining fly set up in the sand not far from the water. Mac went over to Sissy and kissed her before telling her, "You and Didi did an awesome job for us and thank you."

"You're welcome. We were sure you wouldn't want to hang out in the dayroom for your celebration."

He pulled her closer and with his lips at her ear, he kissed her again and then whispered, "Martin was really questioning me about you. I think he really has a thing for you honey."

She smiled and said, "Thank you for telling me, but..."

"I know, but I'm telling you just in case opportunity presents itself."

"Mac honey, I do love you baby."

"I'm glad now would you like me to undress you?"

She smiled and kissed him and then said, "Maybe I can talk Martin into doing that instead."

"I'm jealous, but okay."

Then Sissy said, "Okay everybody pay attention because I have something to tell you." As they stopped talking and turned she said, "Liz talked to Didi and me about a meaningful gift for Mac and we came up with a great one. And Liz, your gift from Mac is due to arrive any minute now as well." She pulled a strip of cloth from under her waistband and covered Mac's eyes and said, "Now no peeking, and everybody stay close because I'll be right back," and she did her best to run across the sand toward the dayroom.

Except for Liz, the others were staring as Sissy came back and watched as Mac received a long and tender kiss from a new visitor before she said, "I've thought about you so many times Mac," and then she removed his strip of cloth away.

He smiled instantly and said, "June, damn I was hoping it was you," and he pulled her into his lips for another long kiss. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, but I really do think of us often."

"I hope they are good thoughts."

"Every one of them is a wonderful thought or memory. I was so excited when Didi called me and I told her I just had to be here."

"We have a lot to talk about honey, how long can you stay?"

"Just until tomorrow and I have an early flight out I'm afraid."

"That's far better than not having you here," and they shared another hug.

"Okay, your attention again," Sissy said, and she went over to tie a cloth around Liz's head and then one over Allie's eyes as well.

"Wait," Allie said, "I'm not the one that just got married."

"Hush girl and be patient."

Mac and Martin smiled at each other, and a minute later Sissy returned and it was Liz that received a long deep kiss at the same time that Allie did. Then Liz's eyes were uncovered and she smiled and squealed, "Charlie it really is you," and they went into a long embrace before they shared another kiss.

"You must have found your Charlie honey," he said.

"I did and I love him so much."

"I couldn't be happier for you. I'm sad for me, but I am happy for you honey."

Then it was Allie's turn and she said, "Oh god," and they watched as she kisses Wayne and then smiled at him again. "I can't believe this, how..."

"Didi called me and invited me to come down." Then he smiled at Liz and said, "Hi," and went over to her and they shared a kiss. "I never thought we'd ever see each other again."

"I didn't either, but here I am."

"And your wife...oh damn...um...oh Lila."

"Divorced."

"I'm so sorry it turned out like that."

"Thanks, but life goes on."

Liz moved back to Charlie then and said, "As I remember you and Dodie were getting a divorce not long after the island."

"That's right and I'm still single."

"How have you been?"

"I've been fine, but I still have the emails you sent me so long ago."

"Do you really?"

"I really do. About once a month I would tell myself to get in touch with you, but then I'd worry that I would cause you a problem."

"I'm so glad you're here to help me celebrate."

"I couldn't miss this honey. Now I better go say hello to your husband."

"He's a great guy Charlie."

"Of course he is, he's like me right?" and he smiled and went over to Mac who still had his arm around June, and they talked for several minutes. After that, Wayne talked to Mac and on it went as they had their wine and snacks.

Then as Allie and Wayne were deep in conversation, Martin moved over to Sissy and said, "Hi, got time for this castaway?"

"Of course I do honey. I'm a castaway too you know."

"Well we can stand here and feel sorry for ourselves or we can do something about it."

"I suggest we slip away to the day room where we can be comfortable while we talk and get tipsy on this wine," and she grabbed a full bottle. "You don't mind drinking from the bottle do you?"

"Not at all," and they left the group.

Liz was wrapped up in conversation with Charlie, Allie was with Wayne, and Mac was with June. Their glasses were kept full for awhile, but then the staff left them to their soft and private conversations.

Chapter One Hundred Forty Nine

June and Mac moved off to the side and sat in the soft sand and she said, "I was sorry to hear about you and Didi."

"Thanks. Another casualty of the island maybe, but then again maybe not. Either way it happened, and now I have a beautiful and fantastic wife."

"Then I'm very happy for you Mac."

"How are you and Norm doing?"

"You remember his name?"

"I do. I don't know why, but as soon as I saw you, his name came to mind."

"We're doing great and how our life has changed."

"Tell me it's all for the better."

"It really is. Oh it wasn't easy believe me, but we worked it out, and now he's quite the stud."

Mac smiled and kissed her before he laid back and allowed his head to rest in the sand as he asked her, "Did you tell him about you and me?"

She lay next to him and said, "No. No I wanted to keep that little part of me secret. He knows about what I did and who I was with after I was moved to the Blossoms though."

"So he knows about you being...okay, making love to your friends."

"Yes, I finally told him all of that one day. Now tell me why you aren't over there with your new wife instead of those guys."

"Well Charlie was her first when she was a guest on the island, and she's always had a special place for him. Wayne, by pure accident was with Allie, but also ended up being with Liz for a short time so they have a lot to catch up on."

"That's very trusting of you to have them here now then."

"I do trust her. She loves me and I know it, and like you, she didn't exactly have a lot of control during that short part of her life. None of you should ever be blamed for anything that happened through those two weeks."

He pulled her over on top of him and they kissed again before Mac smiled and asked, "So what did you tell Norm about why you were coming back here?"

"That the owner of the island was getting married and that I along with some from other groups were invited to share in the celebration. He couldn't understand why I was chosen, but I just told him that I didn't understand that either. Someday I'll have to tell him the truth though."

"Tell him that you were invited because the owner discovered that he loves you enough to want you here."

She smiled and kissed him again before she said, "You do not love me. I think you like me and I know we were great together when we made love."

"We really were great weren't we. Damn I hated to see you leave that day."

"I cried afterward of course."

"I don't like to think of you as ever being sad enough to cry."

She lay on him with her cheek resting on his chest as she said, "I so wish we could make love again."

"Then I think we should honey."

"Mac, you just said your vows with Liz."

"And I haven't forgotten. You are my wedding present from Liz just as Charlie is her wedding present from me. We have gifts from each other that mean a great deal to us." She and Charlie will make love almost certainly, and maybe even with Wayne before they leave."

"I'll never, ever get used this island life honey, but I love it. Yes, take me someplace so we can make love."

"Then it must be the beach."

"But the others can see us."

"And we don't care," and putting his arm around her he urged her on as they headed for the lounges not far up the beach.

They undressed each other and kissed before she said, "When Didi asked me to come down here Norm wasn't far away, so all I could do was smile and try to act halfway calm as I asked him. But inside my emotions were running wild and I wanted to act crazy. I didn't even think that we'd be alone like this, but I wanted to see you and the island again. Now look at me, I'm with you, we're naked and we're going to make love with the others including your new wife not far away."

He put her hand on his cock and said, "And see what you still do to me love."

They felt the desire and the urgency to couple, but they also wanted it to last for them. Lying on their sides on the mats June said, "There have been so many changes here, but I still see everything as it was before. Oh, and Lois and I talk a lot when we're alone. About you of course, but also the island and everything we experienced while here. Of course we do much the same with the others, but it's different when Lois and I are alone."

"Have either of you had any exciting things happen back home?"

"Nothing even close to how it was here. My Norm wouldn't handle that very well. But we have had some fun at Harold and Francine's on Saturdays. We've invented a few adult games and most of the women have ended up in just their panties at one point or another including me."

"And Calvin?"

"Oh my god, can you believe him? Of course he's not been naked in front of us, but I saw him while we were here. All of us women love to tease him and I think he and Dawn are getting pretty serious, but he still has a thing for Francine for some reason."'

Mac reached to her breasts and said, "I have a thing for you too you know and that's why Didi made sure that you were included."

"That was really nice of her."

"It was, but she also wanted to be with Cal and Mitch and whoever else in the group."

"Really?"

"And those are just the ones that I can remember. June, Didi and I really went off the deep end and that had a lot to do with what happened to our marriage. Too much of a good thing followed by another very bad event."

She wrapped her fingers around his cock and said, "Let's see if we can have too much of a good thing Mac," and they made love.

After they rested June was playing with his cock again when she looked up and saw smiling Martin and Sissy watching them. Her heart jumped and her hand stopped for a second as she said, "Mac honey, we have company."

Mac turned more to his side and looked up as Sissy asked, "Mind if we join you two," and they dropped mats next to them.

"It's okay honey," Mac said, "Sissy and I love each other."

"Are you serious?"

"He's right," Sissy said and smiled as she said, "But it's okay because Liz knows everything."

June looked over at Martin and said, "This almost weird because it's like I'm still here from the last time, and that everything in my life between is just a collection of thoughts or dreams."

Martin moved closer and with on hand on June's breast he kissed her and said, "I know what you mean, but I prefer this reality."

"Now wait," Mac said and then moved over to Sissy, and cupping her large and familiar breast in his hand he kissed her. The trade had been made without discussion or planning, and June was immediately humming inside. She had just met Martin and he was now hard and as much on her as beside her, and she felt his cock pressing against her thigh.

Sissy was smiling as she pulled Mac down to her and kissed him before she softly told him, "And I must really love you because I felt a twinge when I saw your pecker deep inside of June."

"I knew all along that you love me, but would it help if you were to put my pecker deep inside of you?"

"You know that answer lover," and that was the last thing that June saw before Martin lowered himself and she guided his cock into her. She didn't even think about what she would tell her Norm when she got home, but she was pretty sure it wouldn't even resemble the truth.

It was almost dinner time when Sissy drove Wayne, Charlie and June back to Journey's End where Didi joined them at the Bistro

After breakfast Sunday morning, Mac and Liz took Martin and Allie down to the east end of the island where they spent the morning naked and walking first to the left and then to the right to the area of old volcanic ridges and eroded formations. They were all sexually spent, but Liz and Mac were almost clinging to each other most of the morning. At one point Allie and Martin were well ahead of them and Liz asked, "You knew about Charlie, but I don't remember mentioning Wayne's name."

"You must have. I talked to Didi and of course all of your names are still in the computer. She and I talked and then she went in search of Wayne and Charlie."

"And you knew what would happen if they came right?"

"I wasn't sure that they would even come to the island, but if they did then yes I knew."

"Of course it was the same with June. I talked to Didi and she suggested either June or Lois, so we went with June because she was your first, but had she been unable to come we were going to ask Lois."

"We both owe Didi."

"Yes we do, and though I understand the reason, I'm sad that she didn't come to the wedding."

"She wasn't even there for breakfast this morning. Would you mind if I talked to her?"

Liz smiled and said, "Honey, we're still on our honeymoon. You made love to June and Sissy, so if you want to make love to her I don't mind. Well this time anyway. Besides, she does live with us remember."

"There's not enough of me left to make love to her right now."

Allie and Martin stopped walking, and when Liz and Mac caught up with them Allie put her arm around Mac and said, "What do you think this is, your honeymoon or something? You know you did marry me too after all."

"That's nice, but I didn't know that."

"When Liz said 'I do', I said it too, so there you have it and you can't back out now."

"Damn, I'm a bigamist. Oh well, at least I have flawless taste in women."

"Now that was sweet and I'll have to find a way to repay the kindness."

Liz and Martin had their arms around each other as she said, "We want you two to know that you're always welcome here at any time. What is now our office will become your room."

Martin kissed her and said, "That is awesome, and thanks both of you."

Chapter One Hundred Fifty

Sissy flew up to the states to visit friends for a couple of weeks so it was just Didi Liz and Mac. Tropic treat remained empty so if there was a decent break in their bad run of rainy weather, the three of them would spend some time over there to enjoy the privacy.

Construction on the apartment and their office had gotten as far as pouring the footings and installing the underground lines for water and electricity, but that's where it had all but stopped for a couple of weeks. The prebuilt walls were ready to be erected, but they needed a break of at least a few days without rain to get into that part of construction. At least with sand all around them, mud wasn't an issue. But then Didi had a meeting with the contractor, and the result was they came up with a way to get the walls up rain or shine and that allowed the roof to be installed. After that things started to move at a quick pace.

The renovation of the dayroom was going better than the apartment construction, so by December they had a separate restaurant they called The Seaside, and the dining area was turned into an area large enough for small business groups or family reunions to gather. Didi, Sissy and Liz worked on getting the word out about the new facility and they had a group coming at the end of the week that required no entertainment. Mac felt like they had turned the corner. Bookings were increasing for TT and Journey's End was enjoying a ninety percent occupancy often enough to keep money flowing in. Now they had to get the numbers up to a hundred percent at least part of the time.

It was a Tuesday in mid January when Tom called Mac and told him, "We have four couples that know Sissy, Liz and Didi and they have asked if they could see them while they are here, but they would like to surprise them if they could. I can set them up in the small room at the Bistro if you'd like."

"Sure. Let's say six then Tom and I'll let them know."

"Thanks. You will be joining them though I assume."

"I don't think so. They can fill me in later. Oh, and tell Alohi that he's doing a fantastic job for us at TT."

"I'll be sure to tell him. How are the bookings looking for TT now?"

"It's really picking up. Oh and I'd like to talk to you and Mark about coming up with something like picnic lunches. I'll explain that mess to you later though. Just giving you and Mark a heads up."