And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne leaned back and put his left arm around Linda and his right arm around Sonja and pulled the two women closer together.

"Linda, you're serious aren't you."

"I can deal with him except for sleeping with him. That just makes me cringe."

Sonja told her then, "Give me some time to think about this, because there has to be a solution."

"I'll love you forever if you work that miracle."

Course by course they moved through their dinner and the wine, and for some reason the wine tasted especially good to Linda. So good that she was having a second glass with each course and Sonja wasn't too far behind her. Wayne just made sure their glasses were refilled promptly as he smiled and listened to the women talk. His fantastic good luck was getting even better he was sure, but just to play it safe he started to drink only water. They filled out their daily questionnaires and they walked back toward Wayne and Sonja's cottage. About half way there, Sonja said, "Linda, like the other cottages, you have an extra blanket and pillow in that cabinet right?"

"That's right."

"Let's walk over to your cottage for a second, I have an idea. Wayne you'll go along with it without a lot of questions right?"

"I'll trust you."

"Smart man love. Linda do you keep a diary?"

"Yes, do you?"

"Oh yes, and I write in it every night."

"Me too, or in the morning."

They were at Linda's cottage in minutes and went inside. "Okay Lin, get that pillow and your diary and follow us." Without questions Linda grabbed the pillow and then got her diary out of the bedside stand and walked out with Sonja and Wayne. "You're spending the night with us."

Linda stopped walking and said, "Oh no, that's not right, it will be so crowded."

"We can make it work. That's better than you being forced to sleep with creep and a lot better than you trying to sleep alone in the dayroom, and ask Wayne what he thinks about sleeping between us."

"You don't even have to ask me Linda, I'll quickly admit that Sonja has the perfect solution, both for you and for me."

"See," Sonja said, "I could see it in his eyes and...well other places too."

Wayne was reveling in his great good fortune. "You know for a guy, always being naked can be trouble. Our lie detector is always on alert and very visible."

They settled down long enough for both women to write in their diaries for half an hour and then they went for a late evening walk along the beach. Near the waters edge Sonja grabbed Wayne's hand and pulled him to the right saying, "Let's go this way until we come to the forbidden zone and then turn around." Wayne and Linda willingly followed and the threesome walked slow and talked, but avoided subjects like spouses.

Wayne slipped his arm around Sonja and said, "What happened to that guy you were telling me about?"

"It would seem that I've been replaced."

Linda looked around Wayne and said, "Oh no."

"It's okay. I had hopes for more, but I'm not crushed."

On they walked and on they talked, becoming at the very least, good friends and Linda was happier than she'd been since arriving on the island.

"Linda," Sonja said, "Have you ever been unfaithful to your husband?"

"I never have."

"Me either. I've never even considered doing that in fact."

"What about your husband?"

"I don't think he has, but this island changes everything for everybody doesn't it."

"It changes lives that's for sure. I have no doubt at all that given half a chance, Mike will take any and every woman he can con into bed. He's all man and all of that, so maybe he'll be very lucky, but that's hard to imagine."

"But then he might do the same at home too."

"That's true. He certainly has enough time to get into trouble with what he claims is time with his buddies."

The stop sign was ahead of them telling them to go no farther so they didn't. They stepped into the shade of the greenery and watched the ocean as Wayne said, "Well now we know that the ocean and the island look about the same here as the other direction."

Linda added, "But the only people we can see is that couple coming from one of the other cottage groups."

"We probably shouldn't be here just for that reason." The other couple neared but the foliage hid them from view unless the other couple would actually look for them.

Only seconds of silence preceded Sonja's, "Oh my god it's Leo, my husband, with that woman."

The three of them didn't move or speak as they watched the couple embrace, which wasn't so bad, but then she took his cock in her hand and they kissed and he cupped one of her breasts in his hand.

Sonja stared in silence. She didn't cry exactly, but she had tears slipping down her cheek. Linda moved over to Sonja and put her arm around her as the couple increased their exploration of each other and the threesome looked on. Leo put his hand between her legs as they kissed deeply, before they turned and headed back toward their cottages.

Wayne added his arms around Sonja and their silent three way hug lasted until Sonja straightened up, sniffed and said, "Thanks both of you. I knew he might stray and we'd talked about that, but talking about it and seeing it are two different things. Sorry I didn't handle it better than I did."

Linda kissed her cheek and said, "I think you were awesome."

"But I had decided that if Brad, the guy that I had thoughts about, and I were to make love that would be okay. In fact I was looking forward to that happening. I can't even be mad at him damn it. Let's go back to the cottage and find something to drink."

Linda resumed her place beside Wayne and he held Sonja close on the other side. "You know," Wayne said, "I'm sure that Lila is having her own fun too, which means that of the three of us, all of our spouses are sharing a bed with someone else. It's a damn good thing we have each other." That got him a hug from both sides as they continued to walk, and Sonja continued to recover from her shock. It was still solidly in her mind, but she didn't feel the earth moving under her feet anymore.

"Linda," Sonja said, "What was on your mind the most when you agreed to come to this island?"

"That's an easy one. Being naked in front of a lot of total strangers, and that fear stayed with me long after I took my clothes off."

"That was my big one too, and what about beyond that?"

"If I could get control of my phobia about public nudity I wanted to meet other people, both men and women. I wanted to go to the spa, walk the beach, all of the things that Earl told Mike and me about. But until Wayne stopped to talk to me I was retreating into myself rather than adjusting so I could do what I wanted to do." She smiled up at him and said, "Wayne is my hero."

Sonja smiled at Linda and told her, "I think Wayne was thinking of Wayne right about then, but you both have a happy ending, and nothing else matters. The end justifies the means."

"But we still have to see that you're happy and how do we go about that?"

"I'll be okay."

"You might be home before that happens though and that's not good."

As soon as they were back to Wayne and Sonja's cottage, the three of them stepped into the shower and rinsed off and then toweled down, but then Wayne took Sonja's hand and led her to the bed. "Now lie down and we're going to relax and talk about making you as happy as you make us."

She kissed his cheek and thanked him before she told Linda, "Can you believe this, that's the first time I've even kissed his cheek. We're naked together and we been sleeping together and just now I kissed his cheek. That is so unbelievable."

As soon as Sonja was on her back, Linda lay next to her and Wayne was on her other side. There was no plan, especially for anything sexual, but Wayne's hand went to her belly and Linda's landed above Wayne's hand and just below Sonja's small breasts. All eyes were on Sonja as Linda asked her, "Do you love Leo?"

"I do. I'm sorry to say that we don't have those passionate times anymore, but I do love him and we do still make love."

"Will you be able to look at him as we fly home and tell him you still love him?"

"Yes. But he's going to be tested. He has to admit to me that he's with another woman without my prompting him or threatening him. If he doesn't do that, then we may have a problem."

"Remember," Wayne said, "That he won't want to hurt or lose you, so he's going to be torn about what to do and say. He may wait for you to do the same thing."

"But he has to tell me about her. We have to talk about that."

Wayne kissed her very gently, but he stayed close to her lips as he said, "Now isn't the time to decide what you will or won't do when you see him," and then he kissed her again.

"I have at least a thought on all of this, but...first you two kiss again, only this time don't kiss like sister and brother." Wayne moved his right hand under her back and leaned down as her hand went up to his neck and they came together in a long and increasingly significant kiss and it was hard for Linda to watch them. Not because of jealousy, but out of selfishness. She was picturing her and Wayne making love and she was eager for that to happen. But Sonja had been right there for her when they were nearly strangers, so it was only right that she do what she could for her new friend.

Sonja was looking into his eyes as his left hand found Linda's and paused there to hold it in his hand for a minute. Then he kissed her again as his hand went to her right breast and Linda heard her muffled lips say, "Mmmm," as the kiss continued. Linda joined the mix by caressing Sonja's right breast, not because she would enjoy it, but perhaps that would mix in with the sensations that Wayne was giving her. She looked down at Wayne's now very hard, and to her, his beautiful cock.

As soon as their kiss broke she said softly, "Oh god Wayne, this might not be a good idea."

Linda pulled her eyes away from what she wanted so much and kissed Sonja before telling her, "This is exactly the right idea. I don't want to watch you two have sex, but..."

"Then we have to stop right now."

"Let me finish, I want to watch you two make love."

Wayne moved Linda's hand back to Sonja's breast and he moved his down between her legs. What happened after that was inevitable. Three in a queen sized bed made it a little more complicated than normal, but as Linda stayed with her breast, Wayne moved between Sonja's legs and entered her. Her feet were out with one pressed against Linda and her knees were bent up about half way as he moved slowly and tried to lean down to kiss her. He was quite a bit taller than her so that proved to be a challenge, but he did manage that a couple of times. None of them were talking as he moved and they looked into each other's eyes, but then hers closed as she whispered, "Oh god Wayne, you feel so good inside of me."

Linda moved closer and kissed her as she continued to tease her breast and especially the nipple.

Sonja was getting more animated as her passion grew and she couldn't keep her hips still. Wayne increased his rhythm and their lovemaking was very quickly building toward their ultimate goal. Love making between two people in love might have been different, but neither of them cared, because they were sharing themselves with each other in the most intimate way and that was what they needed.

Linda had never seen another woman make love before, let alone watch one climax, but that's what was happening. To Linda it looked like Sonja tried to keep her eyes open through her orgasm, but then they closed on their own and soundlessly, she stopped moving and Linda studied her face as she went into and then through those intense seconds of her climax before her body slowly returned control to her. She was breathing hard, and a smile slipped across her face.

Wayne lowered himself and lay on her so they could kiss and share in their sweet afterglow and Linda could only watch them.

Chapter Fifteen

With Wayne now on his side next to Sonja, she turned to Linda and took her in her arms. "You were right, that was exactly what I needed and in truth what I really wanted."

"I hope making love to Wayne helps you to deal with your sad issues." Then she smiled and added, "But I better not tell you how hard it was for me to try to be a bigger part with you two."

Sonja kissed Linda and smiled saying, "You played a big part and thank you. Also I want to tell both of you right now, that what Leo did is no longer strangling me. I...well that's more than enough about me and Leo. I'd much rather spend my energy and attention on you two. But right now I better jump in the shower for just a minute."

As she walked away, Linda moved close to Wayne and said, "Unless I'm wrong you didn't climax, are you okay?"

He smiled and said, "I'm fine," and he kissed her long and gently before he told her, "You are a beautiful woman inside and out."

"Thank you."

"You are planning on staying with us right? I don't mean just tonight either."

"Wayne, three is company, and you and Sonja don't need company every day and night."

"Yes we do, we both need you."

"Thank you but...Wayne I've wanted you so much and watching you two make love again and again will drive me insane."

He moved over her saying, "Now why do you think I stopped so quickly with Sonja and strained to hold my orgasm? I want you too Linda, and I did even when I approached you and sat next to you so many hours ago." He was overstating things a little, but not the part about wanting her. He just had to hope he was still young enough to please her as she deserved to be pleased.

When Sonja came out Wayne was already over Linda and poised to enter her, so Sonja quickly got on the bed and moved close to Wayne and Linda. She returned the touches and kisses that Linda had shared with her no more than minutes earlier. Linda's breathing was soon ragged and fast as he made love to her and her hands explored his sides and even his cheeks as she explored his face. This lanky handsome man that had so affected her was now making love to her and she could hardly believe it. This was something that might happen to somebody else, but never to her. She would never allow it, or maybe never allow herself to enjoy it. But she did allow it and she was being consumed by his cock and their lovemaking. Linda was into and through an orgasm too quickly to suit her, but he wasn't done with her and she couldn't have been happier. Her second climax was so hard that she almost cried out and that's when he pushed deep into her and gave her his all. Sonja kissed Linda and then Wayne, and back and forth again as they settled down and then Linda went off to wash off what Wayne had given her several minutes ago.

Sleep came to them quickly and they hardly moved during the night. It was indeed a crowded bed, but none of them were complaining. In fact they were smiling almost continually, and when they finally encountered Mike, Linda just smiled, leaned into Wayne and put her arm around him.

Wayne would go home weighing a few pounds less than when he arrived despite him eating everything in sight.

The days leading them to the weekend were good for Sonja and Linda, but great for Wayne.

Jerry, Allie's roommate was a nice but pretty average guy. Easy to get along with, but not the least exciting despite being naked and frequently hard. She wasn't looking for sex anyway she told herself, and even by Tuesday she was still an island virgin. But her days as an island virgin were up when she met Jake at the spa. He was there for a simple massage to ease his new tendency for muscle cramps in his left thigh. She was there for a full massage and facial and their appointments just happened to coincide, which gave them time to talk, first as they waited for their appointment and then, by their request, were treated to their massages next to each other and they continued to visit. He was done first, but by then they had plans and he would be back for her. The rest of their week was monogamous for them and a lot of their day time was spent in bed while their roommates were out and about. Once she broke out, Allie made up for those first days alone. She and Jake were great together. Nothing kinky, and in fact fairly conventional, but they didn't lack for desire for each other no matter the time of day.

Each couple that had arrived together and then been separated, had managed to create a new and temporary marriage of sorts. By Thursday they were very comfortable being naked together and they knew each other's body quite well.

Women seeing men on the beach with full erections, people in various stages of teasing on the open beach and everybody was adjusting to those sights and more and they were starting to relax. Of course a number of couples were at risk for saying they loved each other totally. What was paradise to them on the island was going to be an invitation to disaster once home.

Another couple going along on thin ice was Liz and Martin. Their tight friendship proved an obstacle at first, but then an advantage once they had submitted to their temptations. They started with close kissing, which progressed to teasing and by Wednesday they hardly left their cottage. They had long serious talks about Allie and Darren, but those serious talks would be interrupted when they had to stop and jump into bed again, though by Friday they were cooling down enough to find time for walks on the beach.

While all of this was going on, all of the videos, complete with soundtrack was being recorded on the mainland, and for sixteen hours a day, a staff would study and interpret hours of those videos. Their assessments were sent to another set of offices where those assessments were run through some software. Summaries would be created which would be forwarded to Melvin and Earl. They of course received the full reports with supporting video clips, but the summaries were always reviewed in detail by them, even though a staff of graduate university students was doing their own, and more legitimate, research. "Earl, is one person standing out to you at this point?"

"No sir, I'm afraid not. We have an unusually emotional group this time. The woman who was paired to a man nearly a clone of her husband, and she can't stand him. Two women that we were certain were going to explode once they had adapted have spent half of their first week almost in hiding."

"But now they are all settling down. They are getting quite comfortable with their roommates or their chosen partners."

"Right, and of course that will change soon and maybe then we'll start to see some of what we had hoped for, something more like the last group that was here six months ago."

"Of course that group was totally unique and very interesting. We'll not see their equal for some time to come I'm sure."

"Sadly, you are right. We had copulating on the beach by Tuesday, and here it is Friday and that hasn't happened one time."

"We'll have to study that and see if we can find a way to encourage that temptation with the next group."

"Yes sir, but it's going to be a complex problem."

"The best ones are never easy are they Earl."

"No sir, the best are always the most difficult and that's what makes them fun."

"Is everything in place for Sunday?"

"Everything except the final decisions. Those we'll make Saturday and then set the plan for execution through the night. The extra shuttles are coming in by freight ferry tonight just before midnight."

"As always, you have everything under control."

"We did have one near problem at the border between Blossoms and The Corals which is quite rare, but in the end that worked to our benefit. I think we may want to find a way to make those happen once in awhile and see how that affects certain people. I have a couple of thoughts how we could make that happen too."

1...56789...63