And He Makes Three Ch. 01

Story Info
Their best friend becomes our bed friend.
1.3k words
45.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many couples who describe themselves as "bi-curious" refer to a straight man and a bi female. The opposite is true in our case.

I have been married for 12 years to Brandon, a wonderful man who continually amazes me with his dedication to our family and his devotion to me and our life together. We both fantasized for many years about adding a man to our sexual life. I have often reminded myself how fortunate I am to be married to a man who is able to express his sexual desires freely without worrying that I will judge him harshly, or be turned off by them; and that I have equal freedom of expression with him.

The night our best friend Shannon finally came to our bed and our hearts, was the beginning of a new phase in our life.

We had been friends with Shannon and his wife for several years; we considered them our best friends and they felt the same way about us. We shared many nights chatting over coffee, deep discussions, and a shared spiritual connection. During that time, I came to realize how much I loved Shannon; not just in friendship. Discussing it with my husband Brandon, we realized that we were open to share a polyamorous relationship between the four of us. We had discussed the possibility of opening our marriage in the past, but it had never become a reality. We both believe, though, that the human capacity for love is limitless, and that our relationship with each other should not be threatened by the acceptance of others into our sexual life.

We made this suggestion to our friends; but our request was considered and politely declined. I always felt, though, that the decline came more from Shannon's wife than from him.

So, despite not being able to express our feelings for them in a physical way, my love for Shannon continued to grow. Brandon felt this and shared my feelings. Shannon's energy was (and is) so beautiful; he definitely had his dark moments, but as a group, we got each other through good times and bad.

A very bad time came along, a few years into our friendship, when Shannon's wife, whose psychological state had been troubled and somewhat tenuous for many years before we became friends, abruptly ended their marriage. It was a blow to Shannon's self-esteem, and of course it shattered the future he thought he had. We spent many evenings with him, trying to soothe his raw soul, reassuring him that the demise of his marriage was for the best, in the long run, if his wife was not happy despite all of their best efforts.

One night we decided we should get him out into the world again; he had been on auto-pilot for so long: going to work, going home and visiting our place, and that was pretty much it. He had been a movie fanatic before his marriage ended; but hadn't been to a movie since. We decided to take him out for dinner and to a movie. The guys enjoyed the movie -- some horror/suspense flick, not my thing -- but, sitting between them, I enjoyed using the suspense of the movie as an excuse to grab Shannon's hand and squeeze it. When I did, I let my hand linger a bit longer each time. Brandon could see what I was doing and when I turned to look at him, he gave me a little wink, silently encouraging my advances.

After the movie was over, Shannon came back to our house for a cup of tea and a post-mortem of the movie. As it was getting late, I stretched out on the couch with my feet in Brandon's lap; I closed my eyes and rested for a while that way. The men assumed I had fallen asleep. They finished dissecting the movie; and after a few moments of silence, Shannon said, "Well, I guess I should head home -- to my empty bed." To my surprise, I heard Brandon remind him that we had once extended an invitation to share our bed, and that he knew I would not mind that invitation being given to Shannon again. Shannon responded that he didn't want to screw up the friendship he had with us, by allowing sex to enter the picture. Brandon reassured him that our feelings for him would not be diminished, and that the intention was for those feelings to actually continue to grow. He asked Shannon to give it some serious thought. Shannon promised he would, and said good night.

After that night, we decided to allow it to sit with Shannon for a while, and that if he was interested in moving our relationship to another level, he would bring it up.

Several weeks passed; and though we continued to spend a number of evenings together, Shannon remained quiet on that front. Until that fateful night...

We'd had an evening of drinking; none of us are heavy drinkers but every six months or so, we would all feel like we needed to just cut loose; we'd do shots and end up completely hammered. This particular night was the first time since Shannon's marriage had ended, that we'd gotten so drunk.

We were laughing our asses off at a joke Brandon had told, and hearing Shannon really laugh for the first time in months made me realize again how deep my feelings for him were. I felt like I couldn't hold back any longer. I burst out, "Shannon, I love you so much and I'm so relieved to hear you laughing like that." It was so out of context, considering we'd just been laughing at a dirty joke; and everyone seemed a bit taken aback, but the shock didn't last for long.

Shannon just looked into my eyes, as though he had so much to say but couldn't find the words. I moved to sit beside him on the couch, placing him between Brandon and me. To show him that we both felt the same way, I reached over to Brandon's arms and pulled him closer so that he and I were hugging Shannon from either side. We held him like that for a few moments; but I needed more.

Facing Shannon, I straddled his legs, sitting on his lap and taking his face in my hands. I held his gaze for a moment, then gently pressed my lips to his. We kissed deeply, our tongues searching each other's mouths, discovering new territory. I could have gone on forever, but I needed to be sure that he wasn't feeling pressed to do something he didn't desire. I broke our kiss, and he looked to Brandon searchingly, asking without words what his position would be in this. Brandon responded in kind, wordlessly leaning in and tenderly kissing Shannon. The sight of the two men I love most in the world, sharing a passionate kiss, was one of the most erotic moments of my life.

After they had pulled away from each other, I pulled Brandon's face close to mine and we too shared a long and deep kiss. My emotions were starting to overwhelm me and I was filled with the anticipation of what the rest of the night would bring.

I moved back to face Shannon, and we returned to kissing each other deeply. He moved down to my neck; he had a way of placing these sucking, nibbling kisses along the curves of my neck. I was becoming so aroused that those kisses nearly sent me over the edge. Brandon reached up and started stroking my breasts, tweaking and pulling my nipples through my shirt and bra.

I wanted to have room to get really tangled up with these two amazingly sexy men; so I suggested that the three of us go to the bedroom. Standing in our room, undressing, we were all a bit sheepish. We knew something amazing and life-changing was about to happen, and that there would be no undoing it once we had taken our relationship to another level.

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep it going

Sounds like a story that I'm really going to enjoy. I hope that there are manny more chapters.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Days as a Slut Ch. 01 Tina starts her journey to complete slut.in Group Sex
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 01 Wife photographed nude holding black cock.in Interracial Love
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories