And Here We Are Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irbms7
Irbms7
51 Followers

I was half shocked that my tactics worked. The other half made me realize maybe I really was a pushover, because I felt bad and a little ashamed at what I had done to this young lady. I decided I would separate the girls tonight. Like I said, we had more than enough empty bedrooms. As I pushed the door open to the farthest room, I laid Shayna down on the bed face down. I wanted to make sure I didn't seriously hurt her. One of the cuts was still bleeding, so I bandaged that part and rubbed some aloe over the rest of her large and swollen ass. She grimaced and flinched between sniffles, but after a few seconds she calmed down and let me help her. As I was finishing, she broke the silence. "Aren't you worried I'm going to tell my parents?"

"Not really," I snapped back. The back and forth continued. "Why?"

"Do you know how many times I've tried to contact your parents? It shouldn't be my job to discipline their daughter. I never even thought it should be my job to punish Jasmine, but now I realize that might be what I need to do when it's warranted."

"I haven't seen mom or dad in a while." I suddenly felt very hollow, and now I knew why another one of these girls basically lived here. "I'm not used to any adult giving a shit about me."

Jeez. Now it felt like her game was working. I needed to shift the balance of power again. "You mean a lot to Jasmine, and I need to be there for her and support her and anyone she brings here, within reason. When you're in my house, you will obey my rules. If that's a problem for you, the door's downstairs."

"Okay Mr. Braxton. I'm sorry I was such a bitch." I suppose it was going to be a process with her, so long as she felt like this was her home. I told her to get some rest and locked her door on the way out. I made my way to back to Jasmine's room and not much had changed. Some low intensity crying and babbling. I walked over and scooped up Heidi first. If any of these girls was going to catch a break here it would be her.

As I made my way to the next bedroom, Heidi was quiet. I mirrored what I did with Shayna, gently lathering Heidi's purple bruises with lotion. I couldn't help but ask her, "When did Mr. Schmidt start doing this to you?"

"It's been going on since school started, sir. I really don't like it and it really hurts and a lot of times I don't know why he's doing it. But mom always told me that I needed to do what my teachers' asked me even if I don't like it."

I felt the need to apologize. "I'm sorry. I would never have done this to you had I known." Heidi was quick to reply, "Honestly sir, I don't blame you. I've never felt right about the way we've been when we're here. Even I didn't think until recently how Mrs. Braxton's passing affected you. Jasmine has been having a hard time but I know that she appreciates what you've done more than you know."

What an intelligent and introspective young woman. I always knew I liked this one and I hope that the others follow her lead now. She continued, "I know this is weird to say, sir, but even though that REALLY hurt, it felt fulfilling to have a father figure care enough about me to try and help me learn from my mistakes."

The guilt washed over again. "Well, you're always welcome here. And I'm going to have a talk with this 'professor' of yours." She shyly replied, "You really don't have to sir, I don't want him to take the same liberties with the others."

"No, this is over with him. I'm not letting this man use his position to take advantage of you." Was I evolving into an actual father over the last few hours? I guess that was a question for later. I finished up coating Heidi's bottom, and she thanked me one last time for giving her a place to stay. She had a kind and trusting heart, and I knew I had to stop this fucking teacher from taking advantage of her submissive nature.

I closed her door and went back to Jasmine's room. I didn't think that either Leah or Robin really wanted to have a heart to heart with their friend's step-father who just spanked them, so I threw Leah over my left shoulder and Robin over the right. I dropped Leah off first and quickly lathered her ass. She had healed the quickest so far and she was clearly not going to open up right now. So I told her if she needed anything to come get me and left.

Before I could lift Robin she chided, "I can walk myself Mr. Braxton." I let her try and she only made it a few steps before she screeched and collapsed to the floor in pain. I was able to catch her before she landed square on her behind, and I carried her the rest of the way to the last empty bedroom. When I set her down she popped up and shocked me. "Sir, I don't need your help."

"Yes you do. You may be used to having to do things on your own because you have no choice. But it's not a weakness to rely on others to help and protect you. Now lie on your stomach."

She obeyed. I started to rub her down and she managed a weak "thanks for helping Mr. Braxton, and thanks for giving me a home." This was starting to feel a little too real. When I finished I told her to sleep in as long as she wanted and that I was there for her if she needed anything. As I walked back down the hall I was trying to figure out what I was going to say to Jasmine. I assumed she had the most running through her head.

When I opened her door she was lying on her side facing away from me. I sat down on her bed and she started. "We liked you you know."

"You don't still?"

She didn't know how to respond. I just told her to get on her stomach so I could stop some of the pain. It was only then that she thought of something to say. "Do you know many people would think you're a creep?"

"Probably a few if they didn't have proper context. I told you we needed to talk about fixing some of the bad habits under this roof. I've made mistakes too, but I've stepped up for you and your friends too many times. You needed to be taught there are consequences to your actions."

It suddenly got more personal. "I miss mom. I need my friends, and they need me. They don't feel comfortable, safe or happy at their own houses. I still need to be there for them but it's hard to be a rock when you hurt this much."

"Well, I may not be your real dad, or their real dads, but I can try my best to at least be your rock." Jasmine started to cry.

"Thanks dad."

I finished and kissed her forehead. I told her that I was going to talk with her and her friends in the morning. She obediently replied, "Yes sir."

I turned off her light and closed her door, and I made my way back to my room. What did I just do? Was I a scumbag? Why did it work? I suddenly felt the exhaustion from the weight of five grown young ladies suspended over my knee. I collapsed on my bed and decided I would deal with the fallout in the morning. It wasn't even 10, but it might as well have been two in the morning. I drifted into sleep before I could formulate a second thought.

Irbms7
Irbms7
51 Followers
12