And Here We are Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does it show?"

"I don't know ... I haven't looked at it ... I'm afraid you might get really mad or leave me or something!"

"You can see I'm not mad. Why don't we watch it together? It will help you get through this and we can decide what to do next."

Lots of talking and a couple more glasses of wine later, we popped the video into the player and sat back to watch.

At first, it wasn't all that bad ... mostly taken in the club. The photographer obviously had a big zoom and loved to use it. Most of the footage wasn't all that hot because it was so jiggly but he did get a little of each of the women strutting their stuff on the dance floor.

When the guy slipped the camera under the table, it became obvious that it was one of those Sony low-light cameras.

Her friend had her legs tightly crossed but my wife's was showing some very sheer panties. After zooming in for a nice little tight twat view of her, he moved the camera over just in time to see my wife's skirt being slipped higher and higher. She had on those nice little panties I had bought for her...at least she went ready for some fun.

My wife tried to hide her eyes as the guy started fingering her but I made her watch with me. I just told her, "So far, I haven't seen anything for you to be sorry about. Just wish I had been there to see it first hand!"

Either he got better or the booze calmed him down a bit. The image stability improved and there, in the dark corner of the club was my wife and her new stud. She had already told me the story but now I was going to see it for myself ... I was practically salivating.

Sure enough, there was a great view as he played with her tits. However, she hadn't told me that he had slipped the straps of the little black dress off her shoulders and lowered the top. Right there in the club, another man had my wife leaning against the wall ... one hand on one tit, his mouth on the other, and one hand under her dress obviously playing with her pussy.

I pulled my wife closer as we watched her virtual image moaning in pleasure. As her video partner slid his other hand under her dress I slipped my hand between my wife's legs and started gently stroking.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the image on our screen. I gave her another squeeze as his hands re-appeared pulling the wispy white panties down her legs until she stepped free of them. As he stood up and pocketed my wife's panties, he pressed against her and started a slow humping motion. Her dress was barely a belt now ... the top was almost to her waist and the hem was above her belly button.

He was trying to get his cock out so he could fuck her right there when the music stopped and the lights came back on. My wife seemed to snap out of it and quickly pulled her dress back into place and scurried back to the table.

The video switched back to an under the table view only this time, my wife's panties were tucked neatly into her friend's pocket. Now we were treated to a tight close-up of her twat as his hand once again slid up her leg and his fingers hit paydirt once more...just like I was doing while we were watching.

My wife moaned softly and whispered to me, "you really are getting off on this aren't you?"

I hit the stop button and pushed her back on the couch...moments later, my tongue was dancing on her clit as she hit peak after peak. The trauma of the video was forgotten for the next few hours as we discovered each other once more.

My wife called in "sick" the next day and we settled in to watch the rest of this very inspirational video.

The images now were in a hotel room. My wife and her best friend were dancing in front of three guys plus the guy with the video camera. Turned into one of the hottest girl-girl stripteases I had ever seen.

Somewhere along the line, all of the guys had dropped their clothes as well.

Maggie straddled one guy and slowly lowered herself down on his cock.

The other two guys took my wife over to one of the beds followed closely by the camera. We had a great view as one teased her mouth until she opened up and slowly took him deeper and deeper. My wife has always given fantastic blowjobs and I knew how the guy was feeling right about then. He wasn't all that big but it was still impressive to see that hard rod totally disappear into my wife's mouth until he was literally balls deep.

Just as he hit bottom, the camera panned down to show another dick parting her pussy and driving it home in one try. That's when I realized that there wasn't a condom in sight.

Both women were taking it bareback and loving it!

Alcohol may slow things down a bit, but none of these guys held back very long. Maggie's guy bellowed like a bull as he pumped a load deep in her cunt.

Not to be outdone, we watched the two guys working my wife over slam into her faster and faster until they could take no more. Almost simultaneously both guys exploded time and time again.

As they each pulled their spent cocks from my wife, a trickle of cum escaped from her lips. The camera moved in for a close-up as my wife opened her mouth to show his full load. As the image rolled on, she swallowed twice and then licked her lips. Not a trace was left in sight.

On the other hand, cum was practically gushing from her freshly fucked twat!

For the rest of that night, it was tag team fucking. The two women swapped partners repeatedly and it was strictly no holes barred. I felt my wife wince when the camera moved in to show a hard cock taking her anal cherry. In all of our years of marriage, she never let me even try a butt fuck but there she was on camera taking 8" up her ass.

It had been a long time since I really worked up a good hard one but watching my wife's porno video did the trick. This time I wasn't to be denied...her ass was literally mine and I fucked it deep and hard. Just like the guy on the screen, I pulled out of her gaping asshole before I came and jammed my cock down her throat. It was filthy, nasty sex at its best. I don't think she missed a drop as she gulped down my cum.

When the two women finally back to their room, all they had on was one of the hotel robes. Both of them had walked down the hall and ridden the elevator up to their floor carrying their dresses ...cum was still oozing out of their twats ... they even still had cum in their hair and on their faces.

That's when the video faded to black.

My wife said that when she sobered up the next day, she couldn't believe I would even want to be in the same room with her if I found out. She cried for days before she came home but never said a word until the package arrived yesterday.

I frequently told her that that I really wanted her to live her life to the fullest. Certainly I would have been the one fucking her brains out but I was delighted that she had gone for it.

We sat for a long time and she finally asked, "what are we going to do about him and the video?"

I grinned, "Invite him over and fuck him bowlegged ... only I'll be watching with our video camera this time."

"How's that going to solve our problem?"

I again grinned, "you'll see!"

A week later, all copies of the first video were in our hands and he was practically groveling as he begged us not to let anyone find out.

Seems like my video not only showed him fucking my wife an forcing her to suck cock, it also showed what happens when an arrogant bastard never notices a funny taste in his drinks.

When he slowly opened his eyes the next morning, my wife and I were sitting on the sofa enjoyed the latest version of the video. We especially enjoyed having him watch as my wife fucked his asshole while wearing a huge strap-on. Of course, the shots of him sucking off a couple of twinks we had invited in just for the occasion really were pretty indecent. I couldn't resist ... the closing shot was of his ass getting fucked by one of the guys as the other one blew a last load into his open mouth.

Once that monkey was off her back, my wife finally got past feeling like she had betrayed me and we are even closer than ever. I just hope to get her to try again soon...she really could use a good fucking that I just can't deliver.

I know I'm horny as hell just thinking about her getting a royal butt fucking...just wish I had the equipment to do it myself once more. Like a friend of mine once said though, it would be like trying to cram a wet noodle up a tiger's ass.

I know I'm a dirty old bastard, but I would really like seeing her with cum oozing down her ass again. I also know that there isn't a chance right now that she would let another guy cram his dick in her butt. At least now, she says "maybe later".

12