And I'll Grant You Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But surely he . . . '

'Our brave and noble Lord keeps his brains firmly 'tween his thighs.'

'Yet do they not have to send challenges and appoint seconds to attend them?'

'Aye, such are the demands of protocol. But they have determined to a pox on protocol and will make do with such attendants as I can muster.'

'Wherefore dost thou . . . '

'I have commanded young Jenkins to take the chaise post haste to Hightor village to collect Jolly Murmers - if he be not in his cups; you may recall he keeps telling tales of his days as a sawbones on a ship 'o the line. And since the pestilential Lord demands I be his second, the Colonel has fixed to send to Robble House where a brother officer is residing with Sir Jason. The Bishop has consented to act as Master of Ceremonies.'

'Lud, John, you are so apprehensive for nothing. All is righteously arranged.'

'Is't? I'll give a guinea to a shilling it ends in ill fortune.'

Alexandra's countenance brightened, 'I could wish it so. That Lord - I am so enraged against the villain I wouldst see him gone - his mortgage on life revoked.'

'Nay, y'r logic is overborne by a mandamus from the King. A wounding, mayhap he will allow ignored, but he hath ruled a death be treated as murder - and those who facilitate such duels equally culpable as those who strike the mortal blow.'

'Then for a simple pig sticking I shall pray. A mischief that will see the end of his monstrous wenching, and keep the louse from my bed.'

'Aye, then mayhap thy lie this morn may keep him from laying thee.'

8. ALEXANDRA'S BEDCHAMBER - LATE EVENING

Alone in her chamber Alexandra anxiously reflected on the duel to come. Whilst not a maid to wish ill of any person, still she fervently prayed that come the morn her molester should receive a wound sufficient to force his retirement to his own abode. Then, mayhap, she could remain undefiled until the knight of her dreams appeared to gallop her away to some distant paradise.

But shortly came a quiet, sharp knock. Giving Alexandra no time to respond the door opened to admit her bête noire. In the light from his candle she could see that he was attired in a long night-robe. On his feet were soft slippers.

'Methinks thou hast been factitious, madam. That thy chronicle is amiss.' Lord Wray said abruptly.

'This is unseemly, my lord.'

He ignored her. 'I quizzed the chambermaid thy guardian furnished to minister to my recreation, and she avowed that the curse was upon thee but a sennight past.'

His dark eyes stared into her's until she lowered her gaze, admitting to the accuracy of his advice.

'Know ye, these many moons have I coveted thy beauteous body. At last 'tis opportune that I plough thy furrow and satisfy my thirst for thy maidenhead. So, how say thee? Wilt thou give thy cherry willingly? Art those soft thighs eager to receive the blessing of my acclaimed weapon?'

'Nay, My Lord,' she whispered, her voice trembling. 'I beseech thee apply not thy measure, eminent though it be, to my undefiled rift. Use me not!'

Angrily he retorted, 'A plague confound thee, for an impudent trollop. Thy cousin hath pledged me thy innocence. Thou shalt not refuse me thy sweet delight. Come, have thee I will.''

Without more ado he furiously hauled the coverings from the bed. 'Yea, hide not all thy enchanting treasures from my sight. My eyes as well as my touch, would feast upon the firm, white flesh of your fair form.' Pushing Alexandra to lie on her back he avidly grasped the hem of her night-gown and roughly yanked it up and her head.

Naked the comely, nubile girl lay spread before him. He gazed exultantly at the full, firm swell of a pair of pale young breasts topped with hard, pink buds, and at the pale round belly adorned with soft curls - such as may well be imagined of a maid fresh come to a man's bed and never before handled. All a-tremble and alluring she was everything he coveted.

One blurred motion and his robe dropped from his shoulders and was cast aside. Incontinently he fell upon her.

Grasping her hands he pushed them to the mattress and lowered his thickset body onto her yielding curves. She could see the lust in his eyes, smell his arousal, feel his white haired chest heavy upon her soft bosoms and the rigid evidence of his maleness press hard against her belly.

Sharply he nipped her lower lip, making her gasp and open her mouth wider. Hungrily he clamped his lips to her's and pushed his tongue deep inside.

Bringing her wrists together above her head he pinned them with one hand while the other ardently roved her innocent form, found her ripe breasts and roughly clasped them, fingers digging hard into their sensitive firmness. She groaned as his restless palm cupped their pleasing resistance to his touch, squeezed their long tender buds.

Her tantalizing torso firmly trapped beneath him by the weight of his hips, he slowly ran his lips down her throat, across her collarbone and on to seize a hard nipple between ragged teeth. He sucked heartily on it while his fingers flicked the other. Then, after a few minutes, he reversed his attentions. Voraciously he tasted and savoured each tender bud in turn, feeling them thicken and rise.

Despite her loathing her body was becoming aroused, 'Nay, my lord!' She gasped, yet arched her back to assist a fine tit into his greedy mouth. She quivered as the shocks ran down her belly to her plump nether lips while his hot hand forced between soft thighs in search of her pristine cunni. A finger probed inside her soft slit. Instinctively her muscles gripped it, tried to take it deeper. She moaned, whether with need or dread was unclear.

He wanted to hear her confess to her desire for him, to admit she yearned for his seed as much as he craved to bestow it. He rubbed a hard thumb across her erect clit. As ardent flesh defeated her mind's dismay at his brute ravishing, she could but groan, 'Please. Please.'

Urgent knees between her thighs spread wider the way to her craving core. In a trice a sharp, savage lunge of his substantial tool tore her hymen; stretched her; filled her barely wet tunnel and defiled her innocent chastity. She screamed at the sharp pain.

Gradually she grew damper as he eagerly rode her. Torn tender folds yielded him admission to drive and withdraw again and again along her pristine passage with a rhythm that was slow, hard and deep. Now she was wet, now she wanted release, now she was lost in the passion, no longer aware of who was so brutally enjoying her fresh, innocent form.

She moaned and instinctively lifted her arse to take his deliberate, forceful thrusts. Her legs tightened around his hips. He pulled her hips even higher draping her legs over his shoulders the better to thrust deep. She could take no more. Groaning, her hands raked down his back. Her cunni muscles clenched tightly around his ample shaft. To her eternal shame she climaxed.

Her ravisher was in no rush. His pounding gathered pace becoming faster, harder and deeper. Hungrily he bit her neck. 'Oh, sweet Virgin Mother, help me,' she gasped. She could only dig her nails into his shoulders as a final, violent lunge emptied his balls into her saturated cavity and he collapsed on top of her.

Tormented, breathing heavily, she lay beneath him, muscles spasmodically squeezing the softening weapon buried in her depth.

Lifting his weight from her pillaged virtue he said, 'I confess 'tis many a moon since I have known a pleasure equal to that of thy taut entrance, my dear.' He wiped his now flaccid weapon upon her lush bush. 'I wouldst have more of thee but I must prepare for the dawn. But rest content, after I have dealt with that coxcomb I will return and we shall continue our sport.'

Dressed once more in his gown, he took his candle and left her boudoir leaving a distressed and shamed Alexandra naked upon the covers.

Quietly she sobbed until dawn lightened the sky.

9. THE HOME MEADOW - DAWN

Figures ghostly in the dull light of an overcast, bird clamorous dawn, their voices subdued, six men gathered in the middle of Home Meadow. Adjacent to the hedges at the edge of the field, three carriages awaited, their horse's breaths misty plumes in the cool air.

Lord Wray stood to one side conferring with Sir John, while on the other Colonel Browser could be seen in deep conversation with a Captain Corlyton - who had arrived poste haste from Robble House to act as his second. Between the two pairs - seemingly acting as a buffer - the Bishop of Meak stood idly by the surgeon, Jolly Murmers.

After some minutes Sir John approached Captain Corlyton. Then, following a few brief words, together they paced out a rectangle twenty paces long and twenty paces wide - dropping fine, white linen kerchiefs to mark the corners. Returning to their principals they assisted them from their long coats and wigs and led them, ruffled shirts palely gleaming, to the centre of the square and the waiting Bishop.

Silently he offered a pair of swords that each might take his pick. A few squats and lunges to loosen tight muscles and the two antagonist faced each other, swords extended, points touching.

The Bishop looked at each in turn. 'I adjure thee to engage with honour. Thou shalt remain within the ground marked by the cloths or be accounted a fleeing coward. . . . If one be well-blooded, disabled or disarmed, or if having received a wound and on blood being drawn begs pardon, honour shall deem to have been satisfied and the engagement shall cease forthwith.'

They crouched on the balls of their feet, knees bent, free arms behind their backs, blades crossed taking the first pressure.

'En Garde!' the Bishop ordered. 'Engage!'

Immediately they went at each other, the ring of clashing blades loud over the dawn chorus of the birds. Their mutual contempt was evident in the way powerful lunges and the occasional slash were mixed with skillful thrusts and parries. With a rapid series of attacks Lord Wray attempted to force the Colonel to retreat. He lunged, the Colonel flicked the blade wide of his body, parrying in tierce and for a moment they were face to face, their blades locked. Pushing him back hard the Colonel attempted a riposte to the ribs - his blade was beaten down as Lord Wray recovered his balance and, his blade a blur, again forced the Colonel backward. But as the minutes passed Lord Wray's breathing became laboured, his movements somewhat ragged, he had not the fitness and stamina of his opponent - he had clearly gambled on a quick hit.

The end came suddenly. Lord Wray again lunged and again his sword was parried, then Colonel Browser put all his weight on his front foot and, starting to thrust, picked up his rear foot and took a stride forward. As his foot landed, faster than a snake's tongue, his straight arm sent his sword inside Lord Wray's guard and into his chest.

Slowly, almost in slow motion, the injured lord fell to the turf. His opponent stopped and withdrew his stained weapon which was followed by a spurt of bright red, arterial blood.

Victorious, Colonel Browser looked down on his fallen foe and knew the triumph of a fighting man, 'Die and be damned. Here be an end to thy odious quim-sticking.'

Jolly Murmers rushed forward and knelt beside the injured lord. Unlacing his doublet he drew back the damaged cloth and inspected the wound. 'He lives still, tho' is well blooded. He cannot continue.'

The Bishop gave a snort of relief and called to the attendants with the carriages. 'Bear him back to the house.'

10. EARLY AFTERNOON - LADY MATILDA'S CHAMBER

The response to Sir John's knock on the door to Lady Matilda's chamber was a quiet but controlled, 'Enter.' In the gloom he could dimly make her out reclining on the bed for, as is customary when suffering visits a house, the drapes were tight closed.

'I come to . . . offer my condolences. Nay, that is not the truth of it. My reason knows not why I came, but may I be so bold as to offer any assistance thou shouldst require?'

She looked at him steadily. 'My thanks. Needs must I give a public appearance of calmness and concern Sir John, but between us let there be no confusion. He is a hateful man and I cannot grieve for his misfortune.'

'But he is thy guardian. And if he should die what will become of thee?'

She patted the bed beside her. 'Please sit, sir. It discomfort me to look up so.'

Seated beside her he felt his manhood pulse, echoing the rise and fall of her bosom neath its velvet bodice. 'If he should perish wilt the new Lord Wray become thy protector?'

'Mayhap. It matters not since his successor has no interest in me. He cares for little but bedding his comely boys. If, nay when, he comes into his inheritance no doubt he will marry me off to whichever beau first presents himself. My sole regret is that this calamity set to naught thy arrangement.'

'I must admit that I could wish it otherwise for I would fain have breached thy reserve of modesty which is the poison of pleasure.'

She laid her hand on his chest, 'Yet . . . but must it be?'

'Efaith, yes! The wisdom is with thee. Cousin Alexandra swears he had his pleasure of her - am I not then, by right of our contract, entitled have my joy of thee?'

'Indeed, Sir John, be assured that I will offer no objection to any liberties thou feel inclined to take . . . I beseech thee, do not spare me, good sir.'

'Then come fair mistress, let me bestow on thee the delights of a practical instruction lik'd well enough of all pretty women.'

A wild, joyous beating in his chest Sir John rose and barred the door.

His hands claimed her soft white ones and urged her to her feet. In a trice her morning gown was loosened and she divested of it. Her rapidly unlaced stay dropped from her - reducing her upper covering to but a shift, the open bosom of which gave liberty to his roving hands to caress and explore her maidenly delights.

Here she imagin'd her unveiling was to stop, but she reckoned short, for her suitor was loath to let the little that remained rob him of the alluring view of this tender conquest. In an instant her shift was fair tore open and her under-petticoat untied and at her feet. While her gleaming hair lay in loose disorderly ringlets about her neck and shoulders.

At last, his charming antagonist before him in all the truth of nature, Sir John could but look in wonder at the health and beauty of her constitution for, though wanting some months of nineteen, her charms were yet grown into full and open bloom.

Tall and as slim-shaped as could be consistent with all that juicy plumpness of flesh - ever the most grateful to a lover's senses of sight and touch - she proudly exposed her assets.

Her bosom, in no more than graceful plenitude, maintained a firmness and steady independence of support that dared invite men's touch. Whilst, at the bottom of the smoothest, roundest, whitest belly, that sweet intersection, the central furrow of two soft, pouting ridges, over arched with a downy spring-moss of curly hair, awaited the joyful intrusion of his male member.

In an extreme of haste he ripped away the confining cloth of his coat and waistcoat; and at his motion, she unbuttoned his breeches, drawing them quite down to his knees, and rolled up his shirt above his waist thus of a consequence directing her eyes to that handsome shaft of flesh, in whose favour all these dispositions were being made, which seemed to spring in high plight, bandied and ready for action. Without more ado he slipped his shirt over his head and his breeches over his feet.

Each having sufficiently feasted their eyes he pressed forward that by great ease and enjoyment of the naked touch he might take possession of his delicious prize. He consumed her red bows with kisses of the highest delight, discovered with urgent hands her sublime mounds and with probing fingers the sweet buds of beauty that crown'd those firm hills. When he had feasted upon those all-delicious twin orbs with kisses of the highest relish, his lips proceeded downwards in search of her mossy mount.

Then he stood up fore-right against her and, straining her close to his chest, grasped her by the full globes of her arse, lifted and canted her thighs over his naked hips. Lowering her inch by inch he applied his instrument to her virgin niche till finally it was wholly embedded in her soft grotto of love. The meanwhile, her bosom glew'd to his, she was clinging round his neck.

Her face hid in his hair he carried to the bed, on which he then, without dischannelling his pleasure-pivot, laid her down, and began the rapture-grind.

So primed were they by the tight accord of his weapon with her sheath that upon the instant they erupted together. However so enamored and desirous was each of the other that they continued with undying vigour the sweet motions of bliss, he laying at her with repeated thrusts, making the meeting flesh on both sides resound with the violence as he drove inside, up to the guard.

Kisses, squeezes, tender murmurs, all came into play, till their delights, growing more turbulent and riotous, raged and bore them into an ocean of boundless pleasures. Finally for many blissful instants they lay overpowered, still and languid.

He slipped out of her and applauded his extreme satisfaction of her by the tenderest kiss and embrace, as well as by the most cordial of expressions. At which she gave a deep drawn sigh, greatly pleas'd at how he'd endeavoured to accommodate the needs of her sensitive soul, had lifted her to that utmost pitch of joy and sent his whole being down to fill her delicious passage.

For a myriad of moments did they stay, each locked in the arms of the other, until Matilda quietly said, 'I would crave a boon, good sir.'

'Nay ask not, for already it be granted. State promptly what thou will.'

'That I may here remain, in thy abode, for the most span as my circumstances may permit. And that nightly thou visit me in my chamber that my ardent slit may entertain thy gallant manhood.'

'Ah! My sweet, sublime, Matilda, thy wish is my command.'

11. LAYDOWN HOUSE -TWO MONTHS LATER.

'Oh, I have news, Alex. Come hither that none may overhear us. Oh, Alex, I can tell you news - pure news.'

'I know, I know Matilda. My cousin himself apprised me with the news you were to marry - that you had owned thy love to him.'

'Ay, tho' I had long determined to accept the first moneyed man that would have me I am overjoyed that it should be Sir John. Yet, my dear, we must keep it secret till my late guardian's affairs be settled and I come into my inheritance; for you know, marrying without an estate is like sailing in a ship without a keel.'

'And has thy new guardian indulged thee with his consent, Mattie?'

'He hath not been told, there being no need, for after the duel Sir John prevailed upon my late guardian to agree. Sir John maintained that I was with child by the commission of their arrangement to plunder our virginities; that it must rest hard on a lord's conscience having led his ward to this straight; and that he should set his soul aright before he departed his life. Which he did, the day before he died from his wound, by reluctantly consenting to my being wed.'

'Verily then I am doubly happy for thee, Mattie.'

'I thank thee, tho' your cousin and I did but anticipate the event. Many times.'

'So we are both indebted to Colonel Bowser, thou for a husband and me for the acquaintance of Captain Corlyton. But wait, did His Majesty not rule the Colonel offending for the death of the libertine?'

'Ay, nearly, but since he lingered for nigh on two moons it could not be held he died directly of the wound. Nor was he held in any great esteem at the palace. So the King accepted there was no misdeed. But tell me what of the good Captain?'

'Oh, I too would have a husband; and if my protector won't get me one why, I'll get one for myself. Captain Corlyton is a handsome man and says he loves me, so I warrant he'll be my husband - else I'll take our butler to the altar.'