And It Keeps Happening... Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers

"C'mon Laura, lets go and see."

Tom led the way to a large room lit by blue lighting, and a large round leather bed. Around the edge were probably twenty people watching a very shapely blonde already on her back being fucked by a guy about thirty. The girl was being very vocal until a second guy pushed his cock into her mouth. I stood watching next to Sheila and squeezed her arm when the first guy started to cum. He pulled his cock out, and shot spunk over her breasts. A second guy immediately knelt between her thighs, and slid into her pussy. It looked so hot. Andy obviously thought so too, he was standing behind me, and I felt him pressing against my ass, his cock was starting to harden. I pushed back against him to make sure he knew I fancied him. He leaned forward and said, "Shall we go to a room?"

"Yes, but with Sheila, and Tom as well."

Andy nudged Tom on the arm, and the four of us made our way to where the 'private' rooms were. I was now quite nervous, I'd suggested this visit for excitement, and I felt my pussy moistening. As we got inside the room, Andy pulled me close, and we kissed, gently at first, and then longer, and longingly. I felt his hands stroking my ass through the fabric of my dress, and his lips were kissing my neck, he seemed in no hurry to move to the bed.

As I was kissing Andy, and enjoying his fingers unzipping my dress, and finding my bra clasps, I heard Sheila's voice.

"Yes Tom, Yes," and out of the corner of my eye I saw her legs wrapping around Tom's thighs, as he went deep into her cunt.

My dress dropped away onto the floor, and Andy released my breasts, bending to suck my nipples, as he slid my panties down. I wanted him inside me now, as I tugged at his zipper. He quickly stripped out of the rest of his clothes, and as I lay back beside Sheila on the bed, Andy slid into my pussy.

Sheila and I were side by side being pounded into the mattress. Just before she reached her orgasm our hands accidentally touched, and she clasped my fingers. It was an erotic moment, hearing her cry out, and feeling her reaction.

Andy's body was working magic with mine, we seemed completely in sync, and I was ready to cum. I could hear myself uttering short little cries, until my mouth opened in a silent scream as his cock massaged my pussy to completion.

Breathing more slowly, I watched Tom withdraw from Sheila, and slide down her body so that I could see his head between her thighs. Andy took his cock from me, and knelt astride my chest and I took his cock in my mouth, tasting my own pussy juices, as I slid my tongue round, and under the head. As I concentrated on trying to pleasure Andy I could feel my pussy react to a tongue that was starting to lick it. I was in heaven, sucking Andy's cock, and feeling Tom running his tongue over my clit. It wouldn't be long before I would cum again. Andy was starting to grunt as I flicked my tongue rapidly around his head, then sucked hard. He started to erupt, the semen shooting to the back of my mouth, then because it went on and on, it dribbled from the corners of my mouth.

As he lifted himself from my chest Tom's tongue was starting to make me cum. Just as I began to shudder I looked up, and in that moment saw Tom fucking Sheila doggy style. His eyes were tight shut, as he began to shoot inside her pussy.

"Oh god Sheila, oh my god," I cried out, realising it was her mouth that was bringing me off.

All four of us were gathering our thoughts as we were flopped out on the bed in the semi darkness.

"You're a naughty girl Sheila," I finally said.

Sheila giggled, "Never done that before."

"Well it was damned good," I muttered.

Tom added, "You ladies ought to get together more often."

If the lights had been on, our blushes would have been obvious.

In a moment of complete madness I leaned in towards Sheila, and kissed her full on the lips.

"Oh my god, we've started something," Andy exclaimed.

Sheila pulled away from our kiss, slightly shocked, but equally as tempted as me, she pushed me back on the bed, and kissed me again. Our legs entwined, and her hands were stroking my tits. I was carried along by this, and rolling her over, I buried my head between her legs, and started to eat her pussy just as she had done mine.

My ass was in the air, and it must have been too much of a temptation to Tom, because I suddenly felt someone behind me, and with his hands gripping my hips he rammed his cock in my pussy. My second man of the night, I was enjoying the sluttiness of it all, and now I was bringing my best friend off.

Tom's thighs were slapping against my ass as he fucked me hard, and because he'd already cum once he went on and on. Sheila clamped her legs around my head as she came, shutting out her cries of satisfaction from my ears. Lifting my head up I braced myself against Tom's thrusting hips. I saw Andy sitting near me stroking his cock as it reached full erection again.

Sheila was now sitting propped up in her elbows, watching me getting fucked hard, gritting my teeth with every thrust. Me on all fours must have prompted her to want the same. With a nod to Andy, she knelt down so that our heads were almost touching, and Andy sunk deep into her cunt from behind.

There we were heads side by side being pounded by two guys who were on a mission. It was easy to just turn our heads and begin kissing but trying to withstand the pummelling we were getting didn't allow us to make much of it. Both Tom and Andy saw this and their fucking slowed to long, slow strokes as we savoured each other's mouths. The men were turned on by seeing us kiss, that it seemed to bring them closer to their cumming.

Tom was first as I felt the heat from his spunk deep inside me, his grunt, and our kissing soon brought Andy off. Sheila pulled her mouth away, and gasped, "Oh fuck," as she felt his spunking inside her.

The four of us were just about exhausted as we all went to shower. The men were soon dressed, and were drinking in the bar waiting for us on our return. Our hair was damp, but even at 2am in the morning there were still men prowling around looking for a potential 'lay.'

Sheila and I were just about to call for a taxi when we saw, as a complete surprise to both of us, a couple, who we both knew from the next road from ours, emerging from another private room. Sheila knew them better than I did, as their daughter had been at school with Matt. They were probably more embarrassed than us, as they were accompanied by a tall black guy, who I suspected had just been fucking the wife, a lucky woman.

"Hi," said the wife nervously, "Fancy seeing you two here, Jason and I come here every now and again. By the way this is Josh, an old friend of ours. Josh, this is Sheila and Laura."

Josh was at least 6' 4" with a toned body and skin like black marble.

"Hi Becky, Hi Jason, Hi Josh, gosh all these introductions. This is Tom and Andy who we met tonight." Sheila continued. "We were just about to get a taxi home."

"So were we," said Jason, "Do you guys want to share?"

Tom and Andy mumbled about work the next day, so we made our excuses, and Sheila and me ended up sharing a taxi home with Jason, Becky and Josh.

Josh was apparently going to stay the night with them. I wasn't sure how 'regular' a friend he was, but I ended up squashed between him and Jason in the taxi. My god, did Jason have thighs!

When we got to Jason and Becky's, although it was 3am, we were asked in. Sheila and I thought 'what the hell' and soon we all had a drink in our hands and were seated on seats and sofas in a circle. The conversation inevitably turned to the club, and the fact that Jason and Becky lived the swingers lifestyle. We said that we had been to the club twice, and had had a great time.

Becky was obviously a bit of a daredevil, and Jason was willing to let her have her way, which I guess was where Josh has entered the equation. I could see, and feel from his legs touching mine on the sofa, that Becky probably used him as her stud. Becky was about our age, shorter than me, a few pounds overweight, but had enormous breasts. Jason was 5' 9" and also quite chubby, but had an amazing sense of humour.

"So did you have a good time with Tom and Andy?" asked Becky, looking at me with a smile.

"Oh gosh yes, we are new to this, and really they were the first guys we spoke to."

"Women can pick and choose, I've found, i guess I was lucky to find Josh," Becky winked, and Josh looked embarrassed.

Jason added, "He certainly puts a smile on your face."

Josh stood up to get another beer. He asked if anyone wanted a top up. Becky saw me following him with my eyes, admiring his tight buttocks in his trousers.

"You like, Laura?" she asked quietly.

I must have blushed deep red. "I do share!" Becky giggled. Obviously she was intent on mischief, because she went over to Josh and whispered in his ear.

Returning to her seat, she was smiling broadly. My heart missed a beat when Josh put down the beer he'd just opened, and walked towards me. With everyone's eyes on me, Josh took my hand, and pulled me to my feet. Without a word he led me out into the hall, and upstairs. I heard Sheila say out loud, "Gosh, you lucky cow."

As I climbed the stairs I was thinking about what a slut I'd become. Josh's legs flexing, and his muscular thighs just inches from my face. As we reached the bedroom my dress was peeled away, and panties, and bra discarded. As I stretched out on the bed, I watched Josh's body reveal itself. He looked like a god, muscles rippling, rigid six pack, and finally his cock slowly stiffening.

Josh sank to his knees on the floor, and his mouth covered my pussy. His tongue looped out deep into my cunt, and made me gasp. As he flicked it in and out, each time he slid it over my clit, and back again, before plunging back into me. This was something new, and I was starting to become so wet. When he started to slide his tongue up to my breasts I felt his body move between my thighs. Oh god, his body felt so good against me.

He lifted himself to a kneeling position between my legs, and lifted them up onto his shoulders. I could see the length of his cock ready to enter me, and it looked heavy, and dark in the dim light. In the background I heard laughter coming from downstairs as he slowly slid his cock into me. I cried out, "oh fuck, oh god," and more laughter came from downstairs, but I couldn't have cared less. Josh then begun a long, and slow episode of delightful fucking, that seemed to last for ages. He had me in every position I think I knew. I came twice, before he finally let me suck him, and swallow the copious amonts of spunk he produced.

Exhausted I lay back on the bed, and stroked Josh's chest hoping that I'd get the chance to see him again.

I was aware that the laughter had stopped downstairs, but then as I was almost drifting off to sleep I heard Sheila's voice, and it wasn't just conversation. She was being fucked, and it was her cries of pleasure I was hearing. She was obviously being fucked by Jason.

The two of us had really had our hidden wishes fulfilled.

We had become middle aged sluts.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers
12