And Joan and Anthony Make Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The six re-grouped and took some more drinks. “We’ll have to do this again,” said Anthony. Julie nodded in agreement.

“Anytime,” Mark added.

Julie was in deep thought. She no longer wanted Mark. Yes he was handsome and he knew how to please a girl, but what she wanted lived two miles down the road and was married to her best friend.

***

Four days later, Julie arrived at our doorstep in tears.

“That bastard! I caught him in bed with Joan when I came home early from work this afternoon. We argued. We had an agreement like you and Dave; he broke that trust between us. It’s over. He’s packed his bags and I’ve thrown him out. And as for that bitch Joan; she had the audacity to bed Mark behind our backs. Bitch!”

Tanya comforted her best friend whilst I made a cup of tea. Julie was very upset, but I knew that their relationship wouldn’t last and that Mark was only hanging on because of the great sex he was having with Julie.

“Have you got something a little stronger?” Julie asked as I offered her a cup of tea.

“Sure,” I replied and poured a scotch.

I left the girls to talk and went to bed early.

I woke up at 02:23, according to the red digital display of the alarm clock. ‘Tanya must still be downstairs with Julie’, I thought. I decided to check if everything was okay. I put on a robe and quietly descended the stairs. As I reached the bottom, I saw flickering light from the TV. The sound had been turned down low and I thought that Tanya had fallen asleep on the sofa.

I thought wrong. Through the crack between the door and frame, I saw Tanya knelt over Julie in the 69 position. They were giving each other oral. I felt my cock stir as I watched. I slipped into the room quietly and dropped my robe. Tanya sensed me enter and smiled as she lifted her head for a second. Julie was oblivious to my presence.

I knelt between Julie’s thighs and Tanya took hold of my cock, guiding it into Julie’s pussy. Julie let out a gasp as she felt penetration. She smiled to herself as she realised I had joined them. Again, she wanted me so badly, she felt herself building up to her third orgasm of the evening.

Tanya knelt upright, allowing Julie to probe deeper into pussy. Julie’s tongue was long and thin and Tanya felt it move about inside her. If it was another half-inch longer, Julie would have found Tanya’s g-spot.

I slowly fucked Julie, kissing Tanya simultaneously. Tanya began to groan as she felt Julie’s tongue bring her orgasm. Julie felt her pussy tighten too as I pumped my cock in and out of her. We climaxed together, Tanya soaking Julie’s face, Julie soaking my balls and me filling Julie with his cream.

Tanya suggested bed and we fell into bed and sleep almost instantly.

***

I awoke around 10:30. I felt Tanya’s breath on my chest as she snuggled up to me, my right arm wrapped around her shoulders and my hand on her right breast. I looked to his left and Julie was awake. She smiled and kissed me, mouthing ‘I love you’. I felt a little shocked at Julie’s pass. She held my cock in her hand and slowly pulled my foreskin back, revealing a wet head. Julie slid under the sheet and took my cock into her mouth. She made me cum quickly with her mouth and tongue giving me full attention.


Julie took a shower. Tanya was now waking up. I kissed Tanya ‘good morning’ and she smiled at me, squeezing me gently. Tanya felt the wetness on my cock and realised it was wetter than normal for it to be pre-cum. Tanya then heard the shower and realised Julie had serviced me.

Tanya realised then she had a bit of a problem with Julie. She had guest that there was some attraction to me. Tanya felt a mixture of rage and jealousy. I too, realised Tanya had surmised the situation.

“Don’t worry love, you know I’ll never go behind your back,” I said.

Tanya kissed me passionately. “She asked if she could stay for a few days.” Tanya told me a brief prose of the night before. Julie had hinted that she was very fond of me, but Tanya just put it down to Julie’s circumstances and state of mind. But now, in the cold light of day, Tanya just knew she had to be careful handling her friend.

***

Julie stayed with us for two days. Three months later, she married her new boyfriend, Tim, whom she had met at work.

12