And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's good baby. Rock my world..."

"Yeah daddy. Mama got this..."

She looked up into his eyes with smoldering slits as she draped her thick lips over his excited, throbbing cock head and slowly vacuumed it inside her hot mouth, moaning with relish. She let the heavy cock rest on her tongue as she smacked her lips around it like it was tasty candy. One skilled hand started stroking his shaft as the other scooped up his huge, cum filled balls and rolled and pulled gently on them. His dick became hard like a baton stick and it filled her pretty mouth, making it stretch into a huge oval shape. Josh leaned back against the wall and let her have fun with his meat.

Rachel power stroked his cock, milking and squeezing it exquisitely as she started gorging herself on sweet, tasty, man meat. She mewed and cooed, bobbing her head smoothly, sucking him so good Josh thought he would die.

Her mouth was wrapped around his excited cock like a wet, tight pussy as her wet, succulent, drooling lips rode up and down, spreading wonderful sensations. His swollen shaft was soon slick with her copious drool. Shiny strands of her saliva slowly dripped down her chin, to fall on her chest, making her tits wet, leaving her new top plastered to her thick, excited nipples.

He gazed down at his beautiful black woman as she slipped her lips off his cock with a plop. She put the thick, jet black shaft on her forehead and nudged her face between his thighs. Josh parted his legs as he felt her hot breath on his balls. His hips shuddered as Rachel snaked her hot tongue around his thick, fat, hairy, dangling balls, stroking and massaging them lovingly till they were shiny with her saliva. Then she opened her jaws wide and sucked them both into hot oral cavern, and started humming, making his balls vibrate till the thick cum they carried began to boil.

"Oh fuck! You're driving me mad baby!" he hummed in a voice thick with arousal, his hips jerking.

Rachel spat his balls out and slapped his rearing cock that pointed straight at her mouth, making it swing from side to side. Then she dove at it and caught it between her lips and vacuumed it so hard he thought would suck his entire balls out of him. Her hand wrapped around his slick shaft like a vice grip and she started wanking him furiously, causing the thick head to swell up angrily in her mouth her hungry, drooling, sucking mouth.

"Oh yesssss! That's it mama. Fu-u-u-u-u-ck!!!!" he rasped, his blood boiling as a pleasure almost unbearable enveloped him. .

"Ugh!! Ugh!!! Ummmfff! Ummffff! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!" was her only reply as she bobbed her head and vacuumed him hard.

Josh's orgasm was rapid and shattering. He felt like a grenade suddenly exploded in his balls, and another in his head. Then his cum was spurting into her mouth in thick, hard jets. He leaned back against the wall, groaning and grunting deep in his chest as he emptied his balls in her hungry mouth.

Rachel moaned with delight and drank his cumm greedily, swallowing and milking more out of him, till he was dry.

"Damn!" Josh gasped, trying to find his bearings.

"Oh thanks for that tasty treat darling..." Rachel rasped licking his balls and cock clean.

Chapter 8: What Mama saved for dessert

Rachel rose and left him leaning against the wall as she stood up, turned her back to him and seductively pulled off her top and shimmied out of her skirt and let it drop. Josh gasped at the sight of her thick, round, brown cheeks, stretching her tiny, stretch lace, low rise panties. As she stepped sexily to the couch, her glorious cheeks were rolling like she was riding his thick, engorged dick. She sank into the couch, on her back, with her ass hanging over the edge.

A dazzling, playful smile broke on her dark, pretty face, then she slowly hoisted her legs to point them straight at the ceiling. She hooked her fingers into her panties and slowly peeled them off, to toss them at Josh. Her smile widened as he caught them and pressed them to his nose, inhaling the musky scent of her aroused, dripping cunt. He moaned with hunger. She reached up to grab her ankles, then slowly let her feet drop apart. The black woman was so flexible that she let her legs sink lower and lower, till they were stretched out on either side of her body, forming a straight line in the middle of which was her thick, fat, brown pussy. The sides and the lips were shaved clean, leaving a small patch of crinkly hair above her pussy. Long, thick, dark, furled lips that were almost like flaps, were parted in a wide smile, revealing a shiny, dripping pink gash.

Josh's mouth watered instantly and he moaned with want and need.

"Guess what mama saved for desert, honey?" she said huskily, a naughty, proud smile on her lips.

Josh was instantly off the wall like M J in his early days and ran to her like Carl Lewis in the 100 meter dash. He dropped on top of her and tongue kissed her, attacking her mouth fiercely. She grunted and devoured him right back. Their bodies writhed. grinding against each other with ferocity, as if they were wrestling, as their itchy hands snatched and squeezed muscles with wild abandon.

Then he slid down her body and grabbed her two big, proud breasts. Rachel wept with pleasure as he gorged himself on them, sucking and licking till her turgid nipples stood out like assault rifle bullets and her big mounds and the deep valley between them were slick with his saliva. She snaked her long, shapely legs around him, hooking her feet together and gripping him tightly. Then she started humping him frenziedly, rubbing her overexcited, weeping pussy all over his hard, muscular belly, trying to cum.

"You horny huh!"

"Yes my warrior. Take me and conquer me. Stab me with your African spear!" she ordered and begged at the same time.

Josh laughed and pulled back. He slapped his big palm into her cunt and she leaped as if from a sharp, high voltage electrical shock. He ran his digits up and down her slit and she tried to fuck them inside. Josh teased and pinched her long, wet pussy lips. Then he sank down and spread them to leave her slit winking up at him with its pink wetness. She was dripping so much he could see the juices teeming into her pink-reddish gash. The musky scent of her cunt assailed his nostrils like a rich perfume. He groaned with hunger and dove into her cunt.

"Oh yes baby! Eat me daddy! Turn me out!" she cried sharply as his hot, wet tongue teased her over excited, engorged crease.

He ran it up and down, moaning as he drank her delicious, musky juices. A carnal hunger gripped him and he dove into her dripping twat and engulfed it into his wide open mouth. He eased his tongue into her hole and unleashing a torrent of her juices that flowed into his mouth and he gulped them like they were a life giving elixir.

Wailing, Rachel threw her head back and rolled her hips round and round as Josh burrowed his tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt, munching and slurping away loudly as she fed him her tasty twat. Then the lusty mama got wild and locked her thighs around his head and humped him, grinding her cunt into him, drenching his face with her pussy juices. His tongue slid up her crack, to snake around her bursting clit as he eased a long digit into her opening. It was sucked in by her hungry pussy and he added another. He wriggled and rolled them slowly into her, stroking the walls of her cunt tantalizingly.

He licked around her big, engorged clit until she was begging him to eat it. Then his thick, soft, wet lips latched onto her engorged, fat nub and he started suckling on it, pulling it in and out of his mouth.

"Ah fuck, that's it!" she growled in a passionate voice and grabbed her knees, pulling them into her chest, leaving her pussy wide open for him. Josh hooked his digits up to the roof of her cunt and started stroking her g-spot, as he sucked her clit and teased it with his tongue.

"Oh yes. Oh yes! that's it. Make me explode! Yessssss!!!!!! Yessssss!!!!" Rachel cried as if in agony.

Josh sucked her clit hard and as he finger fucked her furiously, his palm slapping into her wet cunt with succulence. Rachel's lusty hips shot off the couch as a series hard orgasms wrenched her pussy. Josh kept working her and she kept cumming till she thought she would go mad. Her head flopped back and she heaved and gasped for breath.

Josh raised himself up on his knees and lined his cock up with her itchy, wet hole. He rammed his cock deep into her hot. As his thick, hard meat plunged into her orgasming tunnel, the walls immediately wrapped tightly around him, squeezing like she had a hand in there. Rachel groaned and shuddered mightily.

"Mmmmm! Oh yes Josh! I need that big, hard cock in me. Please! Give it to me daddy! Stab me with it baby! Fuck me senseless!!!"

Her eyes narrowed down to sultry slits, she started rolling her hips smoothly, and moving her body in undulating motions, like a snake. Josh pumped his hips smoothly, to meet her and meat her, one deep thrust after another. He felt overjoyed, as he fucked her leisurely, taking his time, dancing in her pussy, churning it like butter, till her blood was boiling from the wonderful sensations and another orgasm was building up in her. She started dancing on his cock, pumping her hips and popping her ass like she was on the dance floor, dancing to some raunchy, bouncy hip hop song.

"Yeah baby! That's it! Dance on my fucking big dick! There you go! Drive a Nigga mad, mama!!!" Josh grunted at her and smacked her ass hard.

"Oh you asking for it boy! You gonna get it now for sho!" Rachel wrapped her strong legs around his waist, arched her back then she started fucking his cock hard and fast. Her hips slapped into his pelvis with the speed of a hand shaking salt from a blocked shaker, as her tight, hot pussy pounded his bursting shaft. Their genitals were engulfed in an incensing, searing heat wave.

"A-a-a-a-ah!! A-a-a-a-a-ah!!!! A-a-a-a-a-ahhhhhhh!!!!" she cried, her orgasm rapidly rushing to meet her.

"Yeah mama! Knock yourself out on this big ass dick! Do it!" Josh growled, rubbing her fat clit vigorously with his thumb.

"Yesss! Yesssss!!!!" Rachel screamed as she was ripped by a shattering orgasm. She threw her head back and her hips jerked out of control.

Josh smacked Rachel's thick ass cheeks hard and then grabbed them, lifting them up. He bit his lower lip, like he was about to do some serious damage to her. He yanked her onto his cock, hammering his thick meat mercilessly into her hungry hole again and again. Rachel threw her feet over his shoulders and hooked them together around his neck, using them to lever herself as she threw her pussy at his cock as he lunged into her. The couch was creaking and jarring loudly and banging into the wall but they didn't hear it. It was as if all cosmic forces converged through the union of their black bodies, creating such beauty and brilliance that made them oblivious to the rest of the world. They were only focused on the incensing, burning ache, to fuck like animals and cum hard.

Rachel wrapped her pussy tightly around Josh, making such an effort that sweat broke on her brow.

Josh was incensed. That pussy was squeezing tighter than a vice grip, inciting him to shove his cock into her with all his might like he wanted it to pop right through her back. Rachel took it and screamed for more, and he gave it to her, till sweat dripped down his brow in torrents. His cock swelled so much he thought it would burst and balls gathered to explode. Rachel felt it and pushed away from him, leaving his engorged cock rearing angrily, stabbing at the air. He cried in anguish...

"Not yet baby. Not yet!" she purred and scuttled to her knees. Her fat, pretty lips closed over his cock, swallowing it all up in her drooling mouth. She grabbed onto his powerful thighs and started throwing herself bodily at his cock, shoving it deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah Rachel!!! Yeah! Suck the skin off that dick..." Josh growled as he banged his meat to the back of her mouth. "Suck that dick. Show me its your favorite dish..."

Rachel snaked her arms around his hips and grabbed his cheeks, and maneuvered him back and forth as she sucked his dick greedily over loading his senses with the sharp, wonderful sensations her lips and tongue were causing in his cock.

"Ah fuck yeah!" Josh grunted like beast in delirium.

Josh made her bend over on the floor and slapped her thick ass cheeks, then he shoved his dick in her to the hilt. Rachel cried out with lust and begged him to tear her pussy up. Josh grabbed her hips, lifted her knees off the floor and fucked her hard and fast. She threw her ass back at him, popping it, making her thick cheeks slap into his hips as his thick, dangling balls slapped into her shaved mons. They grunted and groaned like two frenzied beasts as they fucked each other senseless.

Rachel started frigging her clit unleashing a series of hard, shattering orgasms. She cried deliriously, riding from one incensing orgasm to he next. Josh's cock kept swelling larger and thicker till he could hardly move it in her tight pussy. He rammed it all the way into her cunt and ground it ferociously into her bucking hips tenaciously. As he touched the back of her womb, another orgasm ripped through her and her pussy clenched tightly around his cock, making his balls explode. His cock leaped zealously in her twat, shooting hard jets of cum deep into her belly.

They collapsed on the couch and wallowed in the aftermath of their wonderful orgasms, stroking and kissing each other's sweaty black flesh and smoking a blunt.

Chapter 9: Follow the trumpet to the other side of the tracks.

"Shit!!! Young Nigga! No man ever fucked me so good and so long and made me cumm so much and so hard on the first night. Thanks daddy. Now I know why Michaels sent you. With this sexy, dark body of yours, and that huge black cock and your stamina... Damn! These bitches are in shit! You know, they never had black dick. Once they get this, they will become addicted."

"You reckon those arrogant whore would fuck a Nigga?"

"Of course. That is why Sheriff Gray is always harassing and fucking up black men, to scare them so much they will never dare touch a white woman. Fat, ugly pig, he so fat you'd have to search ten years just to find his little dick probably," she chuckled dirtily, stroking his cock as she passed the blunt.

"I hate those white women. After all they people done to us."

"Then let them feel the wrath of an African warrior! Pound their white pussies so hard their slave driver grand dads will hear them scream with pleasure and turn in their graves. Once they get such a good black dick, nothing would ever keep them on their side of the tracks," they both laughed.

"But listen Joshua, Don't hate them, they will feel it. Women wanna be loved and appreciated, with all their faults. They wanna be adored and fucked good. And it ain't fair to hate them. Everybody here is a prisoner in one way or another."

"They believe these fucking lies. And reap benefit from our oppression," his voice was thick with emotion.

"Gray, Richards and all these white men of Jericho are guided by hate, greed and selfishness. The ground on which they walk is scornful."

"But they got the power!"

"If you had their power, would you do what they do?"

"I would put all white people in a cage, take them out three times a day, morning, afternoon and evening, just to whip them and pour cold water over them."

"For ever, ever, and ever?"

"No, for two or maybe three weeks. Its just a wish," he threw his head back and laughed mirthfully.

"You wouldn't. You are not that type. Let it go daddy. You are a beautiful man. Wake up in the morning, and rejoice to be alive. Don't hate your enemy, love your people. And the road you walk shall be light. I know what I am talking about, I have some white blood, my daughter has it too. But aren't we still beautiful people? Just like you?" she kissed him. "Show those women your beauty and love and they shall want you, for beauty is not something they get much of around here. You cant buy it, steal it or beat it out of someone. And remember, not everyone is strong or daring enough to see the light and follow it. Most, even amongst us, choose the easy way. Doesn't mean they are lesser beings."

"Before I met you, I was planning on taking the easy way out. Thank you, Naomi."

"Thank you Joshua. He came down with your big, black trumpet to blow downs the walls of Jericho and set the captives free," she laughed and sucked his dick into her mouth.

He let her blow him to full hardness and then scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. They fucked all night till the sun came up. Josh left with a light spring to his walk, feeling like a warrior going into battle.

Rachel felt so happy and overjoyed, but she had to lie to her daughter, Marcia, who had slept at a friend's. She explained her new, pronounced limp by saying she had tripped and hurt her knee.

She didn't tell her that Joshua's trumpet had blown her legs out of formation. Neither did she tell her that she had just conceived a black baby from the African warrior. She could feel it.

Marcia thought he mom was up to her superstitious stuff again, as she told her dreamily, "Joshua came down to Jericho, with his long horn of Africa."