And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tensed sharply. This was against all her upbringing and education. Her brains screamed at her to break loose and bolt.

"Josh! That's enough!" she whimpered. "Lemme go!"

He didn't, instead, he started squeezing her cheeks together and then pulling them wide apart, again and again. She knew she should push him away, and break free, but she couldn't. Her head was woozy, her legs were wobbly, her pussy was itchy, and her body was feeling good, from what the young black man was doing.

Instead of backing off, her body melted into his, drawn to Josh like a magnet. He groaned deeply, and squeezed her ass so hard it was almost painful, as he pressed his big cock into her itchy cunt like it was a hot iron and he wanted to brand her itchy cunt.

Yvonne felt something hot melt in her belly and spread all over her crotch. She could feel the juices flow into her twat in torrents. She exhaled softly and buried her face into his deep, dark, muscular chest. She felt the powerful digits of one big hand sink deep into her ass cheek, like he owned it, as the other caressed its way wonderfully up her back, to run through her hair.

"You are such a hot, beautiful woman, mama," she heard him rasp huskily in her ear, as he stroked her head, making her purr like a cat.

Josh grabbed a handful of her hair and made her look up. Her honey colored eyes were dreamlike and his were narrowed down to smoldering slits. He licked his thick dark lips with his big, pink tongue, making them wet and alluring. Her pink lips parted and she sighed, her body trembling. He lowered his dark face to her golden one as if in slow motion. She tried to pull back at the last moment, but he held her in a firm grip. He pressed his lips into hers and she gasped into his mouth. Josh slowly, gently, licked and sucked her pink lips, taking them between his thick ones, feeding on them languidly. She rasped and went limp in his arms so he had to support her weight. Then she pushed back, gasping.

"No! Josh! No! The kids..."

"They cant see..."

"Just stop it please," she wailed desperately but he wouldn't let go and her body wouldn't fight. Not really.

"Yvonne, stop being fake. You know you want it too..." he rasped and the blond mom wailed and hid her face in his chest. He kissed the top of her head and stroked the back of her neck and the white mom shook and started nuzzling his powerful chest like she wanted to burrow her head inside him.

Josh's powerful chest vibrated as he groaned deeply and pushed his rigid cock into her cunt like a hot, branding iron. He heard her gasp and she sank her fingers deep into his shoulders as her hips shuddered mightily.

"No! No! Josh! No!" she whimpered fearfully, desperately trying to fight off and suppress something wanton, fierce and wild that had suddenly come alive deep within her and wanted to break free and run riot.

Josh chuckled deeply and started rolling his hips, rubbing his cock into her cunt, causing her to feel like she was floating as sharp, tiny electrical currents to buzz through her crotch. Her hands went wild and started grabbing and squeezing his hot, powerful, sweaty shoulder and chest muscles, as she pressed her thick, soft, hot tits into his chest.

Josh cupped her chin and raised her face up to his. He smiled confidently and said,

"I want you. Give me you Yvonne!"

He pressed his mouth into hers, aggressively this time, and shoved his thick tongue deep into her mouth. He kissed her fiercely, forcing her tongue to dance with his.

As he started grinding his hard cock into her soft cunt rhythmically, Yvonne did her best to resist, but she felt herself succumb to his fierce passion and the wild, unbridled arousal it was causing within her.

Suddenly, she didn't care who, where or what she was. All she wanted was to be cooked in the hot flames Josh was kindling within her. The white mom groaned deep in her chest and her arms slid around his thick neck to clasp him dearly. She started sucking greedily on his thick tongue, twirling hers around it. Josh graoned and kissed her even harder, as he mauled her ass cheeks and ground his cock into her with all his might.

"Ah!!!" Yvonne gasped sharply into his mouth, parting her thighs to allow his hard, black man meat better access to her hot, itching white cunt.

Josh groaned like a beast and pushed her against the car and raised her thigh, so he could really tortuously grind his cock into her dripping, swollen pussy, overwhelming the hot mom with the sharp, wonderful sensations emanating from her twat. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, moaning as his thick lips devoured her chin, cheeks and soft neck. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and pulled him to her with all her strength, as she feverishly pressed her agitated cunt into his cock. When his lips closed over hers again, she sucked them hard, and devoured them hungrily. When his big hand wedged between her cheeks and grabbed her sensitive crack, she ground her cunt fiercely into his cock, feeling a wanton urge to have the big black meat buried deep in her vagina.

"Mama! Mama! Eric is hitting me..." the younger boy cried and they heard his approaching feet.

Yvonne was too weak and aroused to do anything. But Josh pulled back and released her. She leaned weakly against the car, gasping and blushing profusely, her body crying for him.

Her young son ran up and she picked him up in her weak arms. "What's the matter honey?"

"Eric hit me. Please come and hit him for me Josh!"

"Tell him if he does it again, I will," Josh chuckled. "See you next week ma'am," he said to Yvonne and squeezed her cheek. She nodded weakly, averting her eyes.

Josh was feeling excited and horny as he climbed into his truck. As he drove off, he saw Yvonne cast him an emotional glance. He saw lust, arousal and fear. He smiled. He would fuck her the following Friday.

Yvonne was in a turmoil. She hated herself for succumbing to Josh and her wild desire, and allowing him to kiss and paw her. Yet her body was feeling so alive and so excited, she could still feel his thick, luscious lips on hers, his big, wonderful hands on her skin and his hot muscles in her hands. She looked forward to the following Friday, her mind filled with trepidation, her body feeling so excited.

Chapter 7

Josh arrived at Yvonne's house early the following Friday. It was a beautiful, sunny morning. He was dressed in his overalls. As he unloaded his tools from the truck, Steve, Yvonne's forty year old husband, and her two young sons and an 18 year old blond girl with a fine body like Yvonne's made their way to a metallic Black Hummer with an ice grill, accompanied by Yvonne, who was fussing over her two younger kids, tucking in their shirts into their shorts. The black chauffeur opened the doors for them.

The husband hardly cast him a glance. But the daughter kept stealing looks at him. Their eyes met and she flashed him a wide smile, before she climbed her thick, nice ass into the car. Josh was smiling from ear to ear when he noticed Yvonne, the mom, throwing him a hard look. He rushed back to work. The white mom stood in the driveway and watched her family drive out of sight. The electric gate closed behind them.

Yvonne walked up to Josh. She was in a an ankle length dressing gown, and house shoes. A towel was wrapped around her head, like she had just bathed.

"Morning, Yvonne," Josh greeted her as she came close.

"Is there something going on, with you and my daughter?" she asked in a firm voice, giving him a hard look.

"Damn! Don't be paranoid! I haven't even talked to her. I just like her coz she reminds me so much of you. She is like a younger version of her alluring mom," Josh said, with a wide smile.

She looked into his face, and the protective, jealous mom seemed to melt in his charming, innocent smile.

"Listen, Josh, what you did last week, should never happen again. I like talking with you. But it cant go farther than that. Is that clear? Don't force me to do something so vile ever again"

"vile?"

"Yes. I felt so dirty. I don't want it to ever happen again."

Josh felt his blood heat up. He looked into her eyes, a humorous smile raising the corners of his mouth.

"I didn't get the impression that you found my kiss that vile, Yvonne. In fact, I would say you loved it."

"No. I sure as hell didn't! You forced me. I didn't want it. I am a married woman. And you, well, you are my black gardener..."

"So. You might be white, Yvonne. But I can tell when a woman wants me..." his smile deepened.

"Josh, don't be stupid, alright. If I was to tell my husband you would be in shit! We are in Jericho, remember. Back off, alright. And keep your hands to yourself!"

"Is that what you really want?" His dark eyes bore fixedly into hers. She seemed to falter for a second. Josh saw pure lust for him shining through for a second. Then she caught herself.

"Yes Josh, that is what I really want. Back off;" she snapped and turned on her heel and stomped off.

He heard her car drive off a couple of minutes later. He went to the back and removed his overalls, remaining in a sleeveless, tight top and a pair of basketball shorts. He smoked a fat blunt and started working in the garden.

Josh smiled to himself as he remembered the flash of lust he saw in Yvonne's eyes, his cock stirred in his pants. Something about her saying that she didn't want him sounded like a challenge to him. It incited him to want to ravish her, and show her that his black cock could have her white pussy, and she would love it.

He would catch that white ass when she returned.

He heard her car an hour later. Yvonne had been to pick up some groceries. All the way, she was in a turmoil. Her sudden fit of jealous as she saw Josh and Svenia exchanging waves and affectionate smiles had surprised her.

She had been feeling excited and agitated all week, looking forward to Josh coming over, and at the same time dreading it. She knew that had her kids not been around, she would have succumbed to the young black man and done whatever he had wanted of her. She would have had sex with him, if he had desired. For she had so desired it. Not even her husband had ever gotten her so horny and sex hungry like Josh. Soon after he had left, she went into her bathroom, locked herself in and had frigged her pussy, fantasizing of his dark, muscular body, feeling his hot, young flesh against hers, and his thick, long cock pushing into her cunt.

"I cant fuck him. I cant do it!" she had wailed to herself, feeling so guilty and bad. If she would do something so stupid, and it came out, she would ruin her husband and family. They would probably have to leave Jericho. She couldn't be so careless and irresponsible, just because she was itchy for a young, hot, muscular, adorable black man.

As she unpacked her groceries, she felt relieved and pleased with herself, that she had shown strong resolve, in telling Josh that they could not mess around. She poured herself a glass of juice and vodka and lit a blunt. She knew she shouldn't, but she drifted to a window, pulled the curtain, and gazed at Josh, working in the burning sun. She felt her skin get all tingly, gazing at his powerful arms, flexing as he sniped away at some rose bushes. She inhaled deeply of her blunt, feeling her nipples harden. She decided she had to talk to her husband. She wanted Josh.

Josh smiled to himself as he noticed the white mom watching his black body. His cock stirred in his pants, and he turned his body, to give her a good view of his muscles. He wanted her real wet when he went to get her pussy.

Chapter 8

It was just past midday when Josh finished the rose bushes and walked up to the house. He knocked on the kitchen door. Yvonne came to get it. She was dressed in a simple, short summer dress, with a deep v front, that showed the tops of her thick breasts, and the deep valley between them.

She stepped back a safe distance from him and asked what he wanted. She seemed quite stoned, but jumpy.

"I forgot my water at home. Do you have something cold for me to drink, please?" Josh asked as he kicked off his boots and walked in. Yvonne hurriedly went to the fridge and took a jar of lemonade out. She got him a glass and put it on the kitchen table, keeping the table between them.

"There you are," she said.

"Don't be scared Yvonne. I am sorry about last Friday," he said sincerely. "I accept your decision, so don't worry. I was just being stupid. I just wanna help my uncle, and don't want no unnecessary trouble."

"I am glad you came to your senses," she said, convinced.

"I am glad you are so adult and so responsible, Yvonne. I mean, sorry, but my young hormones were driving me wild. Please forgive me."

"Its alright," she said, relief showing on her face, though her eyes still remained wary.

"Lets smoke a peace blunt," he said, taking one out of his pocket and firing it up. He settled into a chair. She took one opposite him, putting the table between them. Josh chatted casually, telling her about NYC as they smoked.

As the powerful blunt roached, Josh stretched himself languidly, feeling stoned immaculate and horny. He saw her watching him, from the corners of her eyes. She was definitely aroused.

I should be going back to work," he said, rising.

"Enjoy yourself," she responded, remaining in her seat, feeling languid from the blunt.

Yvonne yelped as Josh suddenly ran around the table. She tried to jump up and run but he caught her and snatched her arm. He turned her around and his body crushed into hers, pinning her against the wall.

"Let me go Josh. Right now, or I will scream!" she snarled at him, pushing his chest as his arms tightened around her and his hands grabbed her ass cheeks like he owned them.

"No one will hear you," he responded.

"I will tell my husband, I swear," she threatened.

"You wont.." he chuckled, and his lips closed over hers. She pulled back and he grabbed her hair, wrapping his fist around it, pulling, making her wince.

"You are hurting me..."

"Then stop being stupid. All I want is a kiss. Kiss me and I will let you go, alright?"

"No!" she rasped.

"Yes. If you don't really want me, what you scared of anyway? Kiss me Yvonne..."

All she saw was blackness as his dark face dipped to hers, and his thick lips closed over hers. He made her look in his eyes as he sucked her lips and chewed on them. She wanted to push back but she couldn't He forced her mouth open and kissed her with his thick, soft lips that were like warm, fleshy cushions.

Yvonne fought the waves of dizziness that were threatening to overpower her. She shuddered, fighting to block off the arousal she was feeling, a searing arousal, caused by her lust for the young, virile, muscular, dark body that was grinding against her with want. His big, powerful hands, gentle but firm, started stroking her lower back, hips and ass, where she was so sensitive, and it felt so good. His thick, hot tongue invaded her mouth as the thick, hot bundle between his legs pushed into her itchy twat, and he ground it in, causing sharp currents to rip through her loins.

Yvonne felt a warm, tingly cloud immerse her body, switching off her rational mind. Dreamily, she opened her mouth wide and invited his tongue in, twirling hers around it. She felt the wild joy and arousal of the previous week, when he had first kissed her, return. He was a good kisser and she loved his thick, dark lips, loved sucking on them, taking them between her pink lips.

She devoured them, rolling her hips against his big meat, as her hands slid in under his top and grabbed handfuls of hot, young muscles, sinking her fingers into him. She felt his body vibrate as he groaned deeply, then he hugged her tightly, grinding his cock tortuously into her excited, itchy cunt. She was dimly aware of Josh pulling up her dress and then she felt his bare hands on her silky, soft ass globes. He grabbed them like balls, sinking his fingers into them, squeezing them together and apart, tickling her cleft and cunt.

"A-a-a-a-a-hhhh!" she gave a deep, guttural moan, and Yvonne, the lusty white mom gave in to her burning arousal completely.

She wanted Josh so bad. She raised her foot and hooked it around the back of his knee, pushing her cunt into his cock. Josh grunted like an animal as he devoured her mouth, and the sound of his lust made goosebumps break all over her skin.

Then he picked her up and placed her ass on the table, pulling her dress around her hips. He grabbed her between the legs, snatching her cunt in a powerful grip. Yvonne tried frantically to push him off and close her legs, but he was too strong.

"No. You said a kiss!!" she whispered sharply.

""Damn, you are dripping wet!" he said and squeezed her cunt hard, making her wince and shudder. His hand was immediately drenched in a hot moisture. "I wanna see your white pussy."

"No!" she shrieked.

"Yes, you fucking cunt! You know you want this black cock. Been watching me huh? Get off that voyeuristic, jerk off shit white bitch, and get this black dick!"

"Fuck you!" she sneered and smacked his face.

"What the fuck! How dare you hit a black man, white bitch! Do you still think I am a Negro from the slave ship!!!" he snarled and raised his palm. Yvonne whimpered and cringed with mortal fear, covering her face, thinking the young black man was going to bash her for the days of slavery.

"No! Please Josh! Don't hit me!" she whimpered. "Please Josh!"

Josh pulled on her hair sharply and said in a dark whisper, "Do what the fuck I say, or I will hit you back, real bad, you hear..." he shook her, holding his fist high, like a hammer about to smash her. He even moved his shoulder like he was about to launch it and white mom who wasn't used to violence at all cried and succumbed immediately,

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I will. Josh, don't hit me please!"

She watched helplessly as Josh grabbed her thong in his powerful hand and tugged mightily. She yelped and tried to grab his hands as her tiny, flimsy garment creaked loudly at the seams. But Josh yanked harder and simply tore her thong off, leaving red welts on her hips. Yvonne gasped as she felt the cool air on her drenched genitals. She was reeling. She couldn't believe it. But Josh sniffed her thong and licked the drenched gusset, groaning.

"Damn, your white housewife pussy smells good mama!" He stuffed it into his pocket, laughing.

"No!!!" she whimpered and tried to break free, but he was too strong for her. He held her back easily and ripped the front of her dress open, tearing the thin material, making her thick, creamy orbs spill out.

"No!" Yvonne cried, trying to cover her pussy and tits desperately. Josh ripped her dress all the way to the hem. Then he grabbed her by the throat and yanked it off her and threw it away, leaving her naked. She snarled like an angry, little tiger and tried to scratch his face and gouge his eyes, but the powerful, black man pinned the white woman's arms together behind her body and held her trapped. He pulled his top off and Yvonne's eyes opened wide, as she stared at the awesome, sculptured torso of the black Adonis. She seemed to become awe stricken.

"Listen Yvonne, you horny white slut mom! Lick my fingers. Make them wet!"

He pushed his digits into her mouth and Yvonne whimpered, licking them, feeling so powerless and scared.

"Spread your thighs. Spread your fucking legs!" he slapped her inner thighs hard, leaving welts and Yvonne whimpered and spread them, her hands covering her blushing face.

Josh gazed at her cunt, and it was ripe and curvaceous, just like the rest of the hot, white mom. Her bush was trimmed to a small patch above her pussy. The sides and the lips were shaved, and Yvonne had long, crinkled, dark pink lips. She was so wet her mons and the insides of her thighs were shiny with moisture.