And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Yvonne, that's a pretty white pussy, fu-u-u-u-uck!" his deep, husky voice whispered in her ear. She couldn't believe she got goosebumps from it.

She gazed in disbelief as Josh's dark hand dipped between her golden thighs. He stroked her mons, running his fingers through her bush so casually, like he owned her white cunt. He smacked her pussy a couple of times, making her yelp and jump. Then his black digits dabbled in her gleaming, pink wetness. Yvonne squeezed her eyes shut, like "see no evil." She remained frozen still, her breath held in her chest as Josh played leisurely with her cunt. She was trying hard to "feel no evil!"

"Why you fighting, whore, look at how wet you are..." he teased and bit her earlobe so sharply that she yelped.

His experienced digits ran lightly up and down her slit, teasing her engorged, over sensitized lips while his other arm tightened around her, pulling her to his chest, and he grabbed a big, creamy breast and fondled. He caught her engorged nipple between his thumb and forefinger and started tweaking and pulling on it.

"Stop it Josh please just stop," she begged, fighting to control the wild, incensing excitement his touch was causing her.

"You really want me to stop?" he teased, easing a black knuckle into her white pussy. He started rolling it around slowly, incensing the nerve endings in the mouth of her cunt, causing her juices to leak in torrents. He wriggled his finger slowly into her, rolling it around.

"Oh!!!" she gasped sharply and her body was racked with a heavy shudder.

"Is that all you can say?" he teased, in a deep, husky whisper straight in her ear.

He burrowed his finger deeper into her, stroking the walls of her lubed tunnel, producing exquisite sensations until his digit was buried entirely in her. Then he started sliding his thick digit in and out of her lubed hole, slowly, smoothly as his slick thumb stroked around her clit, coming very close, but not touching it. Meanwhile, his other hand kept working her tit so exquisitely and his hard, hot, young body kept grinding into her. Yvonne exhaled and her cunt started to melt. He stepped up the tempo, and she started whimpering, her big eyes gazing constantly at his black hand working her cunt.

Josh chuckled and hooked his thumb over her fat, excited clit. Sparks exploded in her pussy and Yvonne cried.

Josh started sloshing his finger in and out of her, fast and smooth, stroking the roof of her vagina as his thumb stroked her engorged clit.

"O-o-o-o-oh!" Yvonne moaned, burying her face in his chest and grabbing onto his muscles with both hands.

Her thighs fell wide apart and she arched her back, pushing her cunt at his hand, the black hand that was causing her pussy so much pleasure. She started rolling her hips, grinding into him. Josh turned her face up and claimed her lips. He kissed her hard and aggressively, nearly sucking her lips off. Then he shoved his tongue straight down her throat. Yvonne gave an anguished moan and started sucking his thick tongue like a cock, as she grabbed handfuls of his young, hot flesh, as she pushed her body into his, raising her thighs up and spreading them to give his black digits full access to her hungry, excited, dripping pink tunnel.

"Lick my skin Yvonne. Taste my black flesh, white woman!" Josh growled, pulling her face to his chest.

Yvonne gazed for a second at her pale hands on his deep, dark, muscular chest. It was such a raw, arousing, forbidden sight. The white mom groaned with thick lust and started feeding on his chest, sucking, chewing, biting and smearing and dragging her pink lips all over the thick, bulging black muscles. She ate him starving man laying into a juicy, tasty steak.

Josh pushed her back on the table. Swiftly, his hands pushed his shorts down, and he laid his long, thick black cock on the table like he was serving it for lunch.

Yvonne gasped and her hips froze as she stared at the thick, long, jet black shaft, that had thick, pulsing veins running all the way to the base. Josh slowly peeled the foreskin back and a thick, shiny, dark bulbous head emerged. He squeezed the shaft, forcing blood into the head, making it swell unnaturally. The big pee slit winked at her like an inverted eye and thick cream oozed out slowly.

"This is your lunch Yvonne. Eat it!"

"No! No! No!" she wailed weakly, shaking her head from side to side, even as her eyes remained glued on it.

Josh released his cock and it remained pointed straight at her. He grabbed the white woman's hair and pulled her to his meat. She wailed and grabbed his cock with both hands at the base and tried to push it away. Josh showed off with a trick of his that girls loved, he made his cock leap and bounce up and down, several times. Talk about dick control. Yvonne couldn't believe that the throbbing black tool was leaping with a life of its own in her palms.

"Lick it. Lemme feel your sweet little tongue on my dick!" he rasped in his deep, commanding voice, as he shook his digits deep in her pussy.

Yvonne tried to resist her craving for the black meat with all her might even as he musky smell of his cock assailed her nostrils, making her drool with carnal hunger. Josh hooked his fingers in her cunt and started rubbing her g-spot, slowly, tortuously. Yvonne's hips were shook by spasms and she moaned and bit her lower lips and trying to fight her want even as he pressed the thick, musky spongy head against her lips. His precum oozed onto her lips and she tasted his salty, musky cream. Then tiny fireworks popped in her cunt.

"Oh no!!! I don't wanna suck your big black cock!!!" she wailed, trying to sound anguished, but she wasn't fooling him. Josh pushed it at her mouth, and she whimpered even as she smeared her soft, wet pink lips onto the thick, throbbing black dick head and started licking and suckling.

An intense light flared in her eyes as she flicked her tongue like a snake and lapped up strings of his salty cream from his pee slit. She groaned as she tasted his man juice.

Then she snaked her tongue around him and teased his excited, turgid head, making his hips dance.

"That's it you white slut! Gorge yourself on that dick!" Josh rasped as he sloshed his fingers in and out of her, stroking her blond hair affectionately.

Yvonne purred and raised herself up on her elbows, her face a mask of pure arousal.

"I really don't wanna do this yunno," she rasped, talking to his cock. Then she draped her pink lips over him and strained to open her jaws wide. She bore down on him and his thick meat popped into her mouth, making her lips form a hideous, oval shape. She had never been so full of meat, not even at a grill party. She wrapped her mouth tightly around him and vacuumed him hard, to quench her carnal hunger. She started jerking his thick shaft, pulling more of him into her mouth, till she forced him to the back of her stretched mouth. She groaned with satisfaction and started bobbing her head, sucking and slurping away loudly. As he frigged her cunt with intensity, her sucking became urgent. She started throwing her head at his meat.

Josh rolled his hips, stuffing her drooling, stretched pink lips full of hard, black cock.

"uuuuhhhhh!!!!" she groaned aloud, and kept just his head in her mouth as her hands beat his meat like she was shaking a salt shaker.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Josh gave a prolonged, deep moan.

"hmmmmm!!!" Yvonne snarled around his cock, and her honey colored eyes blazed up at him with a demonic intensity. Her face was shining with an unnatural radiance. She bore down on him with all her might and his dick head pressed against the entrance to her throat. She mewed feverishly and pressed on him, yanking his cock feverishly, trying to force him into her tight throat.

"Relax bitch! I will teach you how deep throat that dick later. Just jerk it real fast and roll your head. Grind that dick like pepper corns!"

She did it, jerking him in a blur, rolling her head round and round, grinding his over sensitized dick head in her throat as her mouth smiled hideously around his cock.

"Motherfucker!!!" he gasped, and his cock suddenly just swelled so big he thought he would split her in two. Then his balls erupted, and his leaping cock shot a thick wad of cum in her mouth. Yvonne groaned and jerked him frenziedly, encouraging him to shoot more fat blasts to the roof of her mouth and quench her carnal thirst as some cum dribbled down her chin. She was shuddering and moaning and swallowing noisily, taking his hot, creamy cumm in her belly. She drained and milked his orgasming cock with her hands as she vacuumed the cum out of him till his dick was spent.

"Fuck!!!" Josh groaned, pulling his cock out of her vacuuming mouth. She pouted and tried to yank it back in. But Josh moved to her thighs, so she had to stretch her arms to keep her possessive grip on his still hard meat. He buried a second digit buried in her cunt as he licked his other hand and made his black fingers slick, then hooked them over her fat, engorged, over sensitized clit.

"Cum Yvonne! You white slut mom! Scream the fucking house down..." His hands started moving in a blur, one frigging her clit vigorously as the other fucked her hole hard and fast, his palm slapping with meaty succulence into her pink, wet flesh. Yvonne's body was ripped by violent spasms as a searing wave of unbearable pleasure engulfed her body and made her feel like her hair was singeing.

"o-o-o-o-h! Yes!!!!" she snarled like a beast and threw herself back on the table, causing a loud bang. She wrapped her legs around his arm and jerked and thrashed about the table violently, her hair flying, her eyes almost exploding in their sockets.

"Ah fuck yeah!!!! Yessss! Josh!!! Don't you dare fucking stop!" she snarled like an animal as she was sent hurtling from one incensing orgasm to another. She dropped her feet onto the table top and shot her hips up and kept them suspended in the air as she lustily fucked his hand and groaned like a frenzied beast. She never let his cock go, but squeezed it so hard he thought she would make it burst. So he fingered and frigged her harder, and saw her eyes blaze ferociously, with the intensity of the stars that were exploding in her head and pussy.

Then the white wife's hips suddenly came crashing down on the table and she went all limp, wailing.

"Oh please, stop it. Stop it! Its too much now..." she begged in an agonized wail finally, holding on weakly to his cock. Josh laughed and released her pussy. He went to her gasping, sweating face and stuffed his rejuvenated cock in her mouth.

She started suckling and moaning weakly, as she gasped for breath through her nose.

Chapter 9

Josh let her suckle a little, then he grabbed her thighs and pulled her around, bringing her white pussy right where he wanted it, before his thick, hard black cock. He picked up her thighs and put her feet on his shoulders. Then he grabbed his tool and whipped her blond cunt with his black meat like it was a black billy club. Yvonne shuddered on every meaty, succulent whack and moaned.

He started rubbing his thick meat along her dripping gash. The white mom felt something hot, blunt and fleshy tease her excited pussy mouth and it was exquisite.

"No Josh! That's enough. Don't put it in. Please don't!" she begged, as her hips rolled lustily against his cock.

He pushed the head into her, stretching her shiny pink pussy lips. A shot of adrenalin ripped through her body. She tried desperately to break free and roll away, but he held her down and laughed aloud. Then she felt a sharp pain as he plunged a huge, hard cock deep into her vagina, stretching her and filling her up with throbbing cock.

"No!" she wailed, dropping back to the hard table top. Her body jerked sharply.

"Yes Yvonne! You finally have that black cock you been watching from behind the curtains all these days. And its deep in your white pussy!" Josh said, grinding it into her.

He grabbed the tops of her thighs and pinned her legs to his muscular torso, trapping the curvy white house wife down as he gazed at his long, thick, fat black cock buried to the hilt in her stretched, dripping pink hole.

"You know I have never fucked a white woman before. Yours is the first white pussy that I have ever buried this black cock in. Now, you better make sure this is a good fuck, you hear, Yvonne!"

"No! Take it out Josh, please..." she begged in wails, her big, honey colored eyes looking imploringly up at him, though hot lust flashed in the background.

"By the time I am finished with you, you will be begging for this black dick!" Josh chuckled.

He pulled his cock out till only the head remained in her. Then his hips started dancing, back and forth, round and round, rolling his thick, engorged dick head in her over sensitized opening, causing the reluctant white mom incensing pleasure.

"No!" Yvonne moaned, and jammed her eyes shut as she rolled her head from side to side.

"Yes!" Josh responded, increasing the length of thick, black cock he was using to fuck her pussy with, but not putting it all in. He dipped a third of his cock into her stretched hole and started pumping his hips in fast, furious but smooth motions.

Despite her reluctance, Yvonne felt her pussy melt around the hard, spongy, hot black cock. She bit her lower lip and kept tossing her head, but could not stem the torrents of juices that flowed into her vagina because of the thick, meaty black sausage that was stroking her tunnel so beutifully.

"Alright Yvonne, I see that you don't want me at all. Therefore, I am gonna take my black cock out of your white cunt!" Josh rasped. She felt him start to withdraw and felt very relieved, even as her pussy screamed in anguish. If he had continued just a few seconds longer, her resolve would have melted.

"Yessss. Please take it out, Josh! Please!" she rasped, sounding more like she was begging to be fucked. She followed the progress of his thick dick head, feeling it pull out along her tunnel, until it reached the opening.

Then suddenly, Josh plunged his cock into her with all his might, making her yelp and jerk. He laughed and started fucking her hard and fast. His powerful hips slapped into her ass cheeks with succulence as he hammered her cunt, yanking her hips to meet his brutal thrusts as he fucked her like a beast.

His vicious onslaught took Yvonne entirely by surprise. At first all she felt was pain for she had never had such a long, thick cock in her pussy. She cried sharply at every deep, powerful thrust as his thick, hard black meat stretched her white wife pussy out of shape, and she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

Her vision became blurry as she looked up in disbelief at the black man who stood over her, his face twisted in a vicious snarl, like an angry beast. His dark, powerful, muscular body that she had admired so many times from behind the curtains was flexing, big muscles working hard, as he fucked her, sending his thick meat hurtling deep inside her hole, at a furious pace and brutal force.

"Ahhh!!!" he grunted like a beast as he rammed his swollen cock deep inside her and kept it there. She knew he would cum, he had to. After that hard, brutal fucking, he would be exploding in her cunt. She felt her thighs parting, her hips rising, pushing her cunt at him to receive his seed.

But he didn't cum. Instead, he started rolling his hips, grinding his cock into her, making his shaved mons rub into her clit, sending sharp current ripping through her crotch.

"Fuck Yvonne. That white pussy feels good. Do you like feeling my big black cock deep inside you..."

"No!" she moaned, lying.

"Oh yeah? I reckon your loose enough now to enjoy me," His hand suddenly snaked to her head. He wrapped it around her hair and pulled her up to a half sitting position. "I want you to look at this black dick fucking you."

"No!" she gasped in a quavering voice even as her hands reached back to support her on the table.

"Look at it Yvonne. Look at that black snake in your pink little cave!" Josh rasped as he grabbed her thighs, hooking his thumbs around the soft insides of her knees and spreading her.

"You bastard!" she wailed as she gazed down at her pink pussy stretched wide around a thick, huge black cock, that was buried inside her. Josh pulled his cock out slowly and her pussy lips stretched after his meat.

A thick, jet black sausage, with thick veins emerged from her pink lips and it was shiny with her juices. Josh pulled it out almost all the way and slid it in her again, slowly, smoothly.

Yvonne rasped as she felt and saw his cock slide into her, stroking her sensitive walls so exquisitely. It kept entering her as if it had no end. As his mons pushed into her pelvis, a rasp escaped her.

"I'm gonna fuck you good baby," he said and started fucking her in slow, deep, smooth, controlled thrusts. His thick sock slid rhythmically in and out, churning her cunt, making it melt around him.

Yvonne simply stared, her eyes roving from the thick black cock fucking her white pussy to his defined, lower belly, flexing, clenching and relaxing to his rhythmic thrusts. It was as if he was doing a sexy dance in her pussy, and it felt so good.

"oh!!!" she moaned.

"Yeah, take that black dick Yvonne," he rasped, shoving it in all the way, filling up her pussy and then tortuously grinding it.

Yvonne's hips suddenly started grinding frenziedly, rubbing her excited clit onto the base of his thick cock. Josh ground into her for several moments, then he pulled back and resumed fucking her again, with deliberate, deep strokes.

Yvonne went back to looking. She felt like she was gazing at something of beauty, something wonderful and mesmerizing. Her eyes became all dreamy as she gazed at the black cock, fucking her white pussy, again and again and again. She suddenly had the impression that he could fuck her forever if he wanted to, stuffing her white pussy full of his big, black cock, forever, ever, ever. And she wanted that. Yes, she did.

"Oh!!!" she rasped again and arched her back, raising her pussy for him, to fuck as her as deep as he pleased. Josh started using her thighs to pump her onto his cock as he speared her spread pussy continuously His thrusts gained in urgency , his hips started slapping into hers, as his balls slapped her between her ass cheeks.

"Oh!!!" she rasped again, her eyes fixed on the thick black cock that was now so wet with her juices. She couldn't stop looking at it, seeing and feeling every little inch of it, that was being pumped into her, violating her married white pussy.

"You like that, huh! Like the way I am fucking your white pussy, with this big Nigga dick.." he rasped, smiling into her face as he fucked her, again and again. She blushed and didn't respond, but he felt her pussy squeeze his cock, milking it, pulling him in.

"Say it Yvonne, say you love my black cock fucking your white pussy!"

"No!" she rasped, her blush deepening, but her eyes remained fixed on his cock fucking her, as if she was hypnotized by it.

Josh grabbed her hips and raised her ass off the table, leaving her propped on her elbows. Then he bit his lower lip and started hitting her cunt like a punching bag. His hips slapped hard into her as he pounded her cunt mercilessly.

Yvonne felt a great ball of fire gather in her loins and start spreading rapidly, engulfing her crotch and then the rest of her body. She forced herself to ignore it and keep all her attention fixed on the black cock that was hitting her pink pussy like a jack hammer. She heard herself groaning and gasping in the distance, as if it was someone else. A searing wave of heat engulfed her body, and she thought it would singe her hair. She saw sweat break out on her tits and her lower belly. Then her elbows gave and she crashed on her back on the table. Josh kept her hips raised and kept hammering her.