And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Yvonne suddenly screamed, surprising them both. Then her body was hit by heavy, violent Jerks. She bawled as if he had run a spear through her belly and tossed her head madly, sending her hair flying as she came hard all over his cock.

Josh was glad the neighbors were a safe distance away, and there were also the high walls around the house.

Yvonne didn't give a fuck about that. Her pussy grabbed and gripped his cock so hard it was almost difficult to move it in and out, but Josh kept hammering her, sending her hurtling from one incensing, shattering orgasm to the next till they all blended together to become one. He fucked her until she snapped back and lay still, breathing in long, prolonged moans, her eyes all glazed and dreamy.

Chapter 10

Josh dropped her hips and lowered his body down onto hers. As his mouth found hers, Yvonne kissed him back weakly. She was in a dreamlike stupor.

She opened her mouth for his thick tongue and sucked on it weakly. Then she turned her face aside and started sobbing, softly, gently.

"What's the matter now?" he asked softly.

"That was fucking awesome," she sobbed. Josh made some comforting sounds and kissed her face and held her until she stopped sobbing.

Then he went down and started feasting on her tits. Yvonne did not even think of holding back. She started moaning and rolling her hips around his cock as she arched her back and pushed her tits at his mouth. He felt her arms snake around his neck. One held his face to her tits as the other stroked his back, tracing his sweaty, thick, powerful muscles and squeezing. He fucked her slowly, long dicking her, driving her mad as his dick simply felt so long and huge in her cunt.

Then he stood up and placed her feet on his shoulders. As he fucked her, he stroked her belly and reached for her thick bouncy tits, that were wet from his spit. He fondled them and teased her pebble like, pink nipples.

Yvonne moaned sweetly, rolling her hips, meeting him deep thrust for deep thrust

"You like that big black cock in your pussy!"

"Oh yes! I love it. Fuck me Josh. Fuck it deep inside my white pussy! Stuff me full of your big, black cock!" she moaned, her face turning into a mask of lust. Her hips began to pump with urgency. Then she pushed herself up on her elbows.

"I wanna see it. I wanna see that big black cock fucking me! Fuck me please Josh. Put in! Deep inside my white pussy!!!"

"With pleasure!" he moaned. "You glad I tore off your clothes now, huh?"

"You bastard, you know, the dress and thongs you ruined cost more than 300 hundred dollars. This fuck better be worth it!"

"You can bet! This the million dollar black dick baby. Its bionic!" he said and they both chuckled. She blew him an affectionate kiss and pushed her cunt at him. He fucked her harder, yanking her onto his cock.

"Oh yes! That's it Josh. Rip me it two. Tear me apart with that huge black cock! Don't you dare stop fucking me!" she snarled and threw her cunt at him, only to have him hammer it.

A wild arousal gripped them both. They fucked like two beasts in heat, sending the table jarring under them. Yvonne knew that her back would be red and bruised but she didn't care. She just threw her cunt at him as he kept hitting it.

Suddenly, she could not take all the wild pleasure lying down and she snaked her hand behind his thick neck and pulled herself up. She crouched on the edge of the table, thighs spread wide, knees facing away from each other, leaning back slightly, her pale hands holding on to his thick, dark neck, alternating and kissing his face and gazing at his long cock as it hit her pussy.

"Oh fuck! I love it Josh. I love that big, long black cock. Look at it, slithering in my white pussy like a long, black snake. Fuck!!!" she rasped lustily and devoured his mouth.

Then he scooped her ass into his hands and carried her. Yvonne wrapped her arms and legs around him and he walked around the kitchen, fucking her, slamming his cock into her pussy and pulling her onto it. Yvonne draped her arms around his neck and buried her chin into his shoulder, moaning deliriously. As the heat rose in her cunt to maddening heights, she jumped up and down lustily in his arms, humping his cock frenziedly, urging her orgasm to approach rapidly. Then she threw her back and bawled as she came violently. Josh didn't care, he just kept fucking her spasming cunt. Then he sank down on a chair and hooked his arms under her thigh to pick up her ass. Yvonne couldn't believe it as he raised her and started pumping her up and down his cock as if she weighed nothing.

She kissed him affectionately and stroked his face, for being such a good fucker, as she reached back with one hand behind her and started stroking his big, fat balls. They were so full of cum and she shuddered, knowing he was gonna empty them in her. Then she grabbed on to his dark, powerful shoulders and sank her pale digits into his black muscles, and started jamming her hips down on him, impaling herself brutally on his long cock, again and again, yelping frenziedly.

"Oh yes! I knew you could take this big, black dick! I knew it Yvonne!"

"Yes! I love taking it. I want it all in my white pussy. Do you feel how wet I am baby! Do you want me to squeeze your cock! And milk it honey?" she rasped.

"Yes!"

"Put it all in me and stop moving, do it. Put my feet down honey. Lemme drive you crazy..."

She stood astride him, with his cock buried to the hilt in her. She held on to his shoulders and her lust filled eyes blazed into his. Josh couldn't believe it as she kept her word and grabbed his cock, squeezed it and tugged sharply at it. Then she started milking his cock with her tunnel like she had a hand in there.

"Oh fuck!" he rasped in a deep, husky whisper, his jaw dropping.

"You like that huh? You like?"

"Yes!" he rasped.

Yvonne started riding his cock, her hips pumping smoothly up and down, round and round. It was so exquisite. Her thrusts kept gaining in urgency, becoming harder and faster. Sweat was dripping down her brow in torrents, but she didn't even notice.

"Oh fuck, I love fucking your black cock, its so big and so long. Oh fuck!!!"

Her hips started whipping up and down in a blur and her face became a lust filled grimace. Her cunt beat a staccato on his cock and he felt his meat swell. He stroked her back and it was wet with sweat. Then she suddenly jammed her hips down on him and started grinding vigorously onto him. She fucked him so hard now, slamming her hips into his lower belly as she send his cock hurtling to the depths of her cunt.

"Ah!!!! YES!!!!!!!" she gave a guttural growl and came hard. She threw her heard back and bawled as stars exploded in her head. Josh picked up her ass and shoved his cock into her clenching cunt. Once, twice, thrice and his thick balls exploded, sending his cum gushing into her belly. Yvonne cried, as she felt his thick, hot cream pour into her belly. She ground her hips against him, draining his cock, sucking up his seed. Then she flopped into his arms.

Finally, Yvonne sat up in his arms. His smeared, softened cock slowly slid out of her cunt. They heard something wet splash to the floor and both chuckled

"So tell me Yvonne, do you feel dirty, after fucking a nigger?" Josh asked.

"No! I feel good! I like you..." she rasped. Josh laughed. "What's funny?"

"You're the first white woman I have ever slept with. My white cherry got popped by a racist mom from Jericho," he chuckled and smacked her ass.

"I am not a racist," she said testily and pinched him.

"Oh yeah?" he teased.

"Does this feel like a racist to you?" she grabbed the back of his head and shoved her tongue deep in his mouth, her eyes shining with affection. They kissed for ages.

"Shit!" Yvonne gasped as she suddenly gazed at the clock on the wall. "I must rush and get my kids.

"Call and say you will be half an hour late," Josh said.

"Why?"

"Coz I wanna fuck your white pussy again..."

"Gosh you are so raw. Where is my bag..." she rasped, searching around feverishly.

She found it on the floor, where it had dropped from the table. She bent over to pick it up. Josh saw her fine ass spread so nicely, with her well fucked pussy gaping like it was yawning. He jumped up and rammed his dick in her. Yvonne cried sharply and the lady at her son's kindergarten asked her if everything was alright. She giggled and said she had just been cut, with a long, black blade. She planted her elbows on a chair and parted her legs for balance, then she started pushing back at Josh as she explained she would be a bit late, fighting to stifle her moans and gasps as Josh yanked her hips onto his pelvis and hammered her pussy.

She just managed to hang up in mid sentence then she bawled her lungs out and started humping him back lustily. When the chair started jarring away, Josh pulled her down on all fours and grabbed her hips and hammered her pussy from the back, right in the kitchen where she fed her family.

She moaned hysterically as he rode her pussy like the rodeo, finally exploding in her.

He then told her to clean up his balls and cock with her mouth. Something wild flared in her eyes and she wasn't dutiful but wild as she licked and sucked his meat. She almost pouted as he packed it away. He told her not to wash his cum out of her pussy, but wear it till the next day, and left, after kissing her dizzy.

Chapter 11

Yvonne was in a daze, dizzy from all the shattering orgasms and the hard, thorough fucking she had enjoyed all afternoon. She felt so good, so light of being. She had never been fucked so good and long, and had so much wild fun with a man before.

But as she showered cold, a high, powerful wave of guilt suddenly washed over her and drowned her. She wanted to cry, but no tears came out. She felt guilty, and dirty, and shameless, with all her heart and all her mind, but her body and soul felt too good to cry. So, her body simply held back the tears and allowed her hand to wipe her well used, stretched, smeared, gaping pussy lightly with a soft towel, but not to wash it. That had been the best sex of her life.

"Don't think with your pussy, think with your head, girl," she chided herself, as she cruised down the wide streets of Jericho, a respected, happily married woman with three kids, who had just spent the day fucking a black man, 14 years her junior, and having the orgasms of her life.

She was nervous and jittery as she picked up her kids. She somehow thought everybody would know, like she had it written on her forehead that she had spent the afternoon betraying her kids, husband and the whole town. As she looked in the rear view mirror, to check her face, she expected to find a haggard, tortured woman, wearing such a look of guilt and shame you could see it a mile away. However, all she saw was a happy, dreamy eyed face, the face of a woman who had been fucked thoroughly and absolutely loved every minute of it. Yvonne felt like she was two persons: the guilty, mourning wife and the wanton, rejoicing slut.

Supper was late, because she left it too long in the oven, being preoccupied with a battle that was raging within her. The wanton slut that she had not ever wanted to accept existed in her, was was saying she should fuck Josh at every single opportunity for he would be leaving town in a few weeks. The dutiful, faithful housewife she had always been was saying she should never repeat that mistake, in fact, she should punish herself in some masochistic way to atone for it.

The battle inside Yvonne continued. The faithful housewife in her was jittery and nervous, ready to break down and confess everything, and beg for forgiveness. But the wanton slut said he had no idea. And even if he should, just deny everything and make a scene. Yvonne was on the edge of her seat for several minutes, until she assured herself that her husband had no idea she had been sucking and fucking the "impotent" black gardener all afternoon, in the kitchen.

But Yvonne did not feel relaxed. She was absent minded and jittery. And she slept very badly, until she got up and left her husband snoring, to smoke two fat blunts. As she got stoned, the wanton slut suddenly came to the fore. Suddenly, all she could think of was Josh, dominating her, forcing her to fuck him and enjoy it, against her will. She could feel his big, black cock, plunging in her white pussy, deeper than any other man had ever gone before, fucking her out of her mind, sending her into delirium. She could clearly see his beautiful, dark young muscles flexing, clenching, working hard to make her happy, to please her and make her feel good. Yvonne couldn't believe it as her thighs parted, and her hand raised the hem of her nightdress and she stroked her sore pussy to a soft orgasm, right on the dark porch, with her family sleeping peacefully inside. She went and fell into a deep slumber.

All week end, the battle raged in her, slut vs wife, guilt vs lust. Yvonne managed to calm herself down as she finally realized that neither her husband, nor family nor friends knew that she had fucked Josh and loved it, or that her body craved and hungered for him. She tried to think rationally about things and decided that she would stop it all now. She would have to make it clear to Josh that it just couldn't go on. It just couldn't happen again. Then she remembered her earlier failure. She had told him exactly those words after their first kiss, and he had taken her and fucked her. Why should he stop now. When he had seen how much she loved being fucked by him and fucking him back.

"Well, listen Yvonne, stop being stupid..." she muttered to herself, feeling mad.

"Yvonne, you talking to yourself? You having trouble with Steve, hon?" Phylis asked.

Yvonne suddenly came to and realized she was having tea at the Sheriff's house, with Phylis, the wife, and two other friends of their. Gosh, if these women knew even the half...

Yvonne whimpered, deep inside her chest, and said, with a forced smile and lightness of voice, "Oh its nothing. I am just a bit exhausted. I had a bad night last night."

"Here hon, smoke something. I told you, you breaking yourself with all that housework, get yourself some black girl to clean up for you. They cheap anyway. But you need to watch them. They lazy and they steal, those fucking niggers. A bunch of fucking bastards, they are.."

As the other women nodded and agreed, Yvonne almost said something. But she didn't Instead she smiled and nodded, like everyone else. She felt herself sinking into a deep hole. She was caught between two fronts now for sure. It made her want to holler.

When he got home, Josh called the Professor and told him what had transpired.

"So Josh, you still alive? You checked to see if you still got all your fingers and toes and your dick and shit?"

"The fuck you talking about? I feel good than a motherfucker man..."

"You mean to tell me you fucked a white woman and you feeling good?"

Josh laughed. "Damn! Yeah! Shit! Just Don't be telling my friends there," he laughed. "hell, fuck them anyways. Pussy is pussy. And she got a damn good pussy. Feels like she got a hand in there and shit," they both chuckled dirtily. "I like her."

"Careful there Josh. Don't catch feelings for her. Keep a clear head. You gotta fuck Yvonne real good, make her feel like the most beautiful woman on earth and fuck her out of her mind, but make her know you in charge. Make her your slut, but do it slow, take your time. You gotta do it systematically, until you have her eating your balls and ass and letting you fuck her up her married white ass. When she is your cum slut and she'll do all you want, then, you can manipulate and use her against her husband. And we will bring this damn city down."

"Damn Professor, you is a dirty dog for sure," Josh laughed. He was feeling good. He wouldn't have to pretend. He found Yvonne beautiful, attractive, and mama could get wild for sure. He would fuck her in any way possible, and make her cumm till her clit fell off, that was for sure. And if he could free his folk from the grips of the evil Pharaoh in the process, why?