And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svenia looked over her shoulder at him, focusing her big, glassy, green eyes at him, seeing him train the camera on her rotating ass. The red light was blinking, and she knew he was recording, waiting for her to show him her ass.

She thought she should blush, and balk, and say, "No, that's enough now, hi hi."

But her inhibitions melted, and it wasn't just the weed and the alcohol. It was something wild and unbridled that had taken her faculties over. She felt a burning desire, to get nasty and dirty, like a horny slut, to turn him on, and turn herself on even more.

Her hands stroked their way down her flanks, and followed the curves of her swinging hips. She ran her fingers lightly over her skin, exciting herself. She played with the hem of her short skirt. Then she slowly raised it, exposing her clenching, rotating, creamy ass cheeks with a couple of cute dimples. He gasped. She teased him, hiding and showing it. Then she threw her skirt around her hips, exposing her tiny, shimmering, white, silky thong. He told her huskily, to hook her fingers into the waist band and pull that thong up and down her crack. She rasped that he was so naughty as tiny bubbles exploded all over her skin. She did it, and her skin got so tingly, felt like she was part of a high voltage wire.

As she pulled the tiny strip up and down her sensitive crack, sharp sensations ripped through her loins, making her tremble. She rolled her hips and teased him with her ass, seeing him glare and drool. She felt so powerful.

He asked her to squat and bend over, and pop and clap her thick ass cheeks in the camera. She did all that and more, teasing his lens and getting his dick all hard.

She spread her legs and bent down to touch her toes, leaving him staring at her thick, round ass cheeks, and the thick pussy mound between her legs. Her upturned eyes blazed at him, as she reached her hand between her legs and cupped her cunt, squeezing it through her thongs, so hard that she almost winced. She started stroking her crease, pushing the damp garment into her excited hole.

Josh dropped onto his knees and crawled to her, gasping.

"Stand over me Svenia and get nasty mama," he begged.

She stood over him, her pussy lined up with the lens. High voltage currents sizzled in her pussy as she started rolling her hips like she wanted to fuck the camera. Her hands stroked up and down her sides, then she slowly peeled her top off, exposing her thick breasts. She scooped both of them up and leaned over forwards to hold her creamy orbs them into the lens. She rolled her thumbs over her turgid nipples and moaned with lust.

"Fuc-u-u-uck! Lick them for me baby. Suck on your tits..."

"You want that," she rasped, her face a mask of innocence, yet her eyes were blazing with raw, pagan lust. She lifted one pendulous breast to her alluring mouth, and slowly snaked her tongue around a thick nipple. Her body shuddered as he groaned deeply. She licked her nipple and sucked on it. Then she spat it out and licked the other.

Svenia put on a dirty, nasty show she had never ever dreamed she would ever treat any man to, but it felt so natural, so exciting and so exhilarating Josh couldn't believe it was such a lucky, steamy evening for him. If she had said, "Marry me on the spot or I will stop," he would have done it and made her Mrs Charles.

Svenia wasn't thinking of marriage She was thinking of getting down and dirty when she dropped her tits and stood over his lens, poising her cunt over it, allowing him a close up of her soaked thongs that were now off white from their dampness.

"Do you want me to play with my pussy Josh?" she asked like she was talking about her latest hairstyle, a naughty smile on her lips.

"Yeah, play with that soaking pussy baby... Pull your thongs up your slit!"

Josh couldn't say anything more. He lost his power of speech and just groaned and gasped as her show went from hot to scorching. Svenia teased his lens, pulling her tiny thongs up and down her slit, and swallowing the tiny garment between her shaved pink, wet, hungry pussy lips. The something rash and powerful gripped her and she pulled her thongs out of the way.

She pushed her finger into his mouth and made him lick it wet. Then she brought it to her clit and teased it, coaxing it out of its hood until it stood out like little, pink nub.

"Look at my poor little clit. Its all hard and itchy..." she rasped. "And look at my little slit. Gosh, I am so wet. I have never been this wet Josh, except when I am sucking your big, black cock!"

Josh groaned and damn near shoved the lens of his Camera up in the big, fat, pussy.

"Come here and put it on my mouth," he rasped huskily.

"No. I am a scared little girl. I don't want..." she teased, preening like Marilyn Monroe putting on an innocent act to torture a Kennedy and make him mad with lust.

She walked away from him, holding her skirt up around her hips, swinging her ass. She stopped at the couch and slowly shimmied out of her skirt. Then she peeled off her thongs and kicked them off.

"Did you capture that, honey?" she teased the huffing cameraman.

Chapter 9

She sat down on the edge of the couch, and spread her thighs, exposing her pink pussy. She hooked her finger and called him over, and then pointed at her pussy. She felt so powerful as he crawled to her, not even bothering to get up. He placed the camera on a table to catch the action.

"Turn it off," she said.

"Don't be crazy," he responded huskily, and dove into her cunt. His gaping mouth slapped into her cunt and he swallowed up in his hot wetness.

"Ah!" she shrieked, as sparks flew in her loins. His finger bored into her itchy, dripping hole. Svenia moaned. Josh started to pull out.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you..."

"Oh, don't worry,I have had fingers in there..." she giggled dirtily.

"From whom?"

"My ex. But he didn't fuck me, I swear, I didn't let him. Are you jealous?" she teased.

"Fuck you and fuck him!"

He penetrated her with his tongue. She felt so tight, but he managed to push in, then she heard him slurp and swallow as he drank up her juices. He sucked so hard on her hole she thought he would suck out all her insides. But she didn't trip, she squeezed her pussy together and tried to force every little drop out into his mouth.

Josh pushed her back into the couch and she reclined, watching him look up at her with his blazing eyes as he rolled his tongue around her opening, causing sharp, incensing sensation.

"Oh yes! Eat my pussy Josh!" she moaned, reaching down to stroke his head and his face affectionately. "That's it. Devour me honey," she moaned at the dark, lust filled face as he ate her pussy like a greedy, famished dog. "Oh fuck, this is awesome!" she rasped and sank her ringers into his head, starting to roll her hips, to feed him twat.

Josh groaned and moaned into her, his hot breath exciting her clit, making it itch for contact. She tried to dip her hips, to bring her nub to his mouth, but he avoided it. She pouted and tried harder. He laughed in her pussy at her agitation, and pushed her thighs up, forcing her keens into her tits. His tongue lapped up and down her slit. Then she felt it dip lower, stroking her cleft like the touch of a soft, wet, hot velvet gloves finger.

Sharp sensations made her moan as he licked her cleft. She felt his tongue tip stroke her puckered hole and she gasped and blushed. Nobody had ever licked her there.

She wanted to tell him to stop. That was just too naughty. But his blazing eyes captured hers, and she found herself rolling her hips and pushing her secret hole at his tongue. He licked all around it, rimming it. Then his hot tongue lapped her hole. She felt the tip push inside and she moaned sharply and shuddered. He tongued her hole and she found herself pushing her ass at his tongue.

"I love your ass Svenia," he grunted and slapped her thick cheeks. He dipped two digits in her pussy mouth, soaking them. He gave gave her hole a smacking kiss and went back up her gash, leaving a wet digit stroking her hole. The she felt him ease a knuckle into her. She froze. Now she would tell him to stop.

"Stop it please Josh. Not there honey," she begged, the thick lust in her voice betraying her true wishes.

"oh yeah! You really want me to stop, honey bunny..." he smiled and pushed a knuckle into the mouth of her dripping, engorged, very tight pussy hole and rolled both digits round and round in her holes as hole.

"Yes, stop it please," she wailed as she started fucking his digits.

"Shut the fuck up! Whore!" he chuckled and his lips latched around her clit and he sucked her hard.

Svenia couldn't believe it. Her over excited clit simply blew up, so hard she thought she had lost it and would never see it again.

She threw her head back and started crying and thrashing about in agony, like a feverish patient, as she came all over his fingers and lips.

"Yeah cum Svenia. That's what you get for teasing me..." he sank his slick digits into both her holes and fucked her hard and fast, sloshing into her as he feasted on her clit and Svenia just could not stop cumming. Her pussy was so tight his finger almost couldn't move.

"Ah fuck!!!! Yesssssss! Yessssss!!!! Ah!!!!!!!" she bawled deliriously, banging her head into the back of the couch as she whooshed from one mind blowing orgasm to the next. Stars exploded in her head as her body was immersed in hot, fluffy clouds of bliss. The pleasure became so intense it started to hurt. She begged him weakly to stop, but kept working her, even stepping up the tempo, driving her insane, till she just snapped back and lay limply on the couch, eye closed, mouth gaping, wheezing for breath and producing weak, soft moans.

Josh then stood up smiling, feeling damn good. Svenia faintly heard a rustling of clothes. Then Josh pulled her to sit up and brought her face to his lap. His long, hard cock pressed into her cheek and it was so hot on her over sensitized skin it felt like a branding iron.

Her drowsy eyes opened and she found him standing naked before her, dangling a huge, long black cock in her face. She pouted.

"Oh!!! I wanted to undress you myself."

"You will do it another time. Take that black dick in your white hands."

Svenia's eyes sparkled with excitement at the big, majestic black cock. She scooped it in her shaking hands and held it up. She gazed at it in bright light for the first time and found it beautiful. It was so big, so long and it looked so sexy, with its dark shaft, and the thick veins that stood out and seemed to pulse. She squeezed it and felt it throb with virility. She felt a carnal hunger and greed for it. Her pussy started aching to be filled up with the big, black cock. But her mouth wouldn't give way.

So, she held it and gazed at it with mesmerized eyes as her hot tongue extended out of her mouth, to give the fat, round head a tentative lick. She moaned at the musky, delicious taste of his manliness. Then she pressed it into the flat of her tongue and rubbed it in, making it gleam with wetness. Her mouth started drooling immensely.

She held it up like a precious treasure and licked every inch of the hot, spongy, throbbing velvet cock till the dark snake was all shiny with her spit. She turned it this way and that, loving the way it twitched to the heat of her tongue and kept growing bigger, harder and more alluring. Svenia felt herself succumbing to his black dick, and yet she felt a wild power over Josh. He was groaning with pleasure and she was causing all that.

Nostrils flaring, heart thudding, she started wanking it gently as she showered the engorged head with wet, lingering kisses, groaning huskily with relish. She twirled her long tongue around his sensitive, big, spongy head and made his hips dance. Then she pressed it into his belly and flicked her tongue like a snake, licking the sensitive spot between the head and the shaft.

"Oh fuck! You are wonderful baby! Shit!!!"

"I'm so glad you like. I wanna make you happy Josh. I really do." she said huskily, looking up in his eyes with sincerity laced with a huge does of lust. "I am yours honey. I wanna serve my Nigga!"

"Oh fuck!!!! I love you baby. Suck that big black cock, you pretty white slut!"

Josh pushed the big, round head against her her big, soft lips and they opened to swallow him up. He pushed his dick about halfway in and lodged in the back of her hot, wet sucking mouth. Her glassy eyes gazed up so sexily at him as her pretty, gaping mouth smiled obscenely around his dick.

Svenia rolled her head round round, grinding his sensitive head into the back of her mouth, making it get harder. Then she wrapped her mouth around his cock, like a hot, wet, hungry, tight vagina and bobbed her head, moaning around his meat like it was such a tasty treat. Her long tongue was swiping and stroking the underside of his thick shaft, sending sharp thrills coursing through his body. She was such a fast, talented learner. Josh went mad and danced in her mouth.

Svenia was gripped by a carnal, all consuming lust for his black meat. She gazed cross eyed at the length that was not in her mouth and her lust rose. She wanted to feel it all in her again. She bore down on the thick head and pushed, harder and harder. She started to feel frustrated It wouldn't fit. And she started gagging.

"Yeah Svenia. Choke yourself on that big, black cock!" Josh rasped, hands on his hips, watching her go mad for his meat.

She dropped down on her knees before him, sank down low and looked up at him, to line her mouth with her throat. She inhaled sharply through her nose, forced her throat to relax and pushed harder. His long cock bent at an unnatural angle. Just when she thought it would break, she felt it slide into her throat. She nearly jumped with joy. She felt such pain, and was sure her throat would burst, if she didn't suffocate first. But she didn't give a fuck. She grabbed his hips and started pumping them back and forth, fucking him proudly, happily with her throat, looking up her man, seeing him grimace with immense pleasure, hearing him moan blissfully, and knowing she was doing that to him.

She pulled back to breathe through her nose and took him back where she wanted him, in her throat. She cupped his big balls and started stroking and pulling on them, coaxing them to reward her with his creamy cumm.

As he gazed down into her pretty pale face, seeing the affection in her eyes, as she fucked him with her tight throat, Josh was overwhelmed by a wave of love and blistering arousal.

"Oh fuck!" he rasped huskily, cupping her face in his palms and stroking her affectionately. Svenia ignored her screaming lungs and pulled him all the way in.

"Oh fu-u-u-ck! Svenia!!!!" he growled like an animal in pain, grinding his pubes into her jaws. His dick went rock hard and swelled to huge proportions, plugging her so completely, making her throat airtight like the airlock of a spaceship in orbit. Not even a molecule could fit between his cock and the slimy walls of her throat.

Svenia marveled, experiencing what it felt like to have her throat filled with hard, throbbing black cock. It was something she wanted to have, for the rest of her life.

She hummed with joy and felt his balls gather in her palm and shivered with expectation. Then his cock exploded, leaping and spurting a hard jet of cumm in her throat. She pulled back and took the next on the roof of her mouth as his nuts contracted violently in her palm. Svenia groaned deep in her throat and stepped up her tempo, vacuuming his excited dick head even harder.

Svenia started swallowing hard, gulping down his cumm. She thought he would never stop cumming, and she reveled in the idea, for she didn't want to stop drinking his seed. She kept stroking him, milking him dry and catching every last drop of his tasty, nutritious, creamy, salty cum.

Chapter 10

Josh's legs gave and he fell back on his ass on the couch. Svenia sat back on her haunches gasping for breath as his salty, tasty cumm trickled down her jaw. Her eyes were flashing with excitement and her face was all radiant.

"Oh fuck! My belly is so full!" she gasped, stroking his softening cock. Then she scooped up his cumm from her chin and tits and licked her fingers, moaning with delight. She licked his cock clean and went down to his balls and wiped them with her eager tongue. She couldn't believe it, but he was soon hard again. He pulled her into his arms and slid a finger into her dripping cunt. She moaned, melting like butter. Josh kissed her. She looked into his eyes and pushed her tongue in his mouth, making him taste his cum as her hips rolled around his middle finger.

"Shit. I wanna fuck you!" he growled, shoving his digit all the way up in her.

"Yes Josh, fuck me with your big, black cock. Shove it in me!" she rasped.

Then she slipped onto her back, raised her thighs and said,

"Have me Josh, take me and fuck me..." She didn't know where her rawness and daring cheek came from, but the words made her tremble as they rolled off her tongue. That was exactly what she wanted and she wanted it right now.

"Spread your sweet little white pussy for me... Spread it, slide your fingers in there."

She blushed deeply, but it was with excitement rather than embarrassment as she complied and sent a digit slithering in her shaved cunt, sinking into her itching hole. She pulled it out and it was shiny with wetness.

"Lick it. Taste your pussy!" she did it, and moaned as she licked her digit clean. Then she returned it to her pussy, and finger fucked herself, while her other hand stroked her clit.

Svenia was surprised with the speed and force that her orgasm rushed at her. Her fingers started moving in a blur and then her hips were jerking and she was cumming hard.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!" she growled at Josh as he gazed at her cumming, casually stroking his big, black cock. "fuck!!!" she sank back into the couch, exhaling. She had a naughty idea, and pulled her soaked digits from her cunt. She pushed them at his lips and he licked them. She loved it so she scooped up more pussy juice and rubbed it lavishly all over his spongy dick head.

"Fuck!!! You nasty white freak!" was all he groaned.

Josh raised her long legs and juicy thighs and slid his bursting cock slowly into her tight fuck hole. They both gazed at his big, black cock spreading her pink lips.

Her pussy resisted him. Josh bore down on her. Svenia cried sharply as half his head pushed into her. Josh grabbed the thick shaft and pushed it in.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Svenia bawled with immense pain staring at the black cock entering her hole. He fed it in slowly, until half his shaft was in her.

"No!!!!!" Svenia shrieked hysterically. "take it out! Take it out!!!!"

"Alright! Hold on baby!!!" she exhaled as Josh slowly pulled out. As his fat dick head was almost out, he suddenly yanked on her hips and smashed his cock into her twat, burying it in to the hilt. Yvonne shrieked with immense pain and her hips shot of the couch. She jerked violently, but Josh held her down.

"No! Take it out!!!!"

Josh lowered his body down on her and stroked her hair, kissing her face. She tried to turn from his mouth, crying.

"No! Its too painful! I don't want! Take it out!"

"Relax baby. It will hurt a little, but you will start to love it. Just try and relax, alright!" she stifled her cries and bit her lower lip, but he could tell she was hurting. He started rolling his hips, fucking her with shallow strokes. She whimpered and gazed at him with fear. Josh slowly increased the length of cock he was fucking her with till he could build up a decent thrust. After about five minutes, she started bawling again. He laughed and pulled out, leaving her tight, little pink hole inflamed and gaping.