And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," he nodded, feeling thrilled. "Take off my shirt," he told her and she did it. Then he told her to take off his shorts and boxers and his cock dangled like a thick tube between his dark, powerful thighs. Josh eased himself onto his back on the blankets and guided her, as she knelt between his thighs and scooped up his meat in her hands.

He told her he wanted to feel her tongue all over his body. He wanted her to lick him from his toes to his head. Then he pulled her to his face, to kiss her fiercely. Svenia felt a wild exhilaration grip her. Her mouth descended on him, and licked him affectionately, from his neck, down to his chest where she spent quality time with his nipples and thick muscles. She gorged herself on his ribbed, chiseled belly, leaving him wet and tingly. She licked his mons and sucked his flesh. She wanted to suck the thick, black cock she was stroking, but he told her to leave it for later and directed her to his feet. She licked them and sucked on his toes, then she worshiped both his legs and thighs with her mouth, her beautiful green eyes sparkling as she served her Nigga and made him moan and groan.

He told her to lick his nuts and she massaged them with her tongue, then sucked the big, dangling orbs into her mouth and feasted on them, lazily, languidly, savoring it.

Josh pulled his thighs up and spread them, leaving her gazing into his crack.

"I want you to lick my ass, Svenia," he said firmly.

"What!" she gasped, gazing into his dark crack. "Do people do that?"

"Yes. I know you loved it when I did it to you. Now, lemme feel that tongue all over my crack. Do it honey. That would make me so happy..." he stroked her hair. Svenia blushed profusely, and went down. She eased her digits into his crack and stroked him, as her other hand jerked his cock slowly, like he told her.

She sucked his balls for a while. Then she inhaled deeply, gazed into his eyes as she dipped her pretty, white face between his firm, dark cheeks. She licked him tentatively.

"That#s it baby! Yeah, do that shit!" he groaned. Svenia felt her skin get all prickly, and something wild and carnal grabbed her. She so wanted to please Josh and make him happy. She loved it as he moaned, from feeling her hot, wet tongue in his crack. She got bolder and more carnal, and swiped her way up and down his sensitive crack, causing sharp thrills to course through his body. She rimmed round and round his hole, inching closer and closer, killing him with expectation. As her soft tongue tip finally stroked his puckered hole, Josh gave a deep, prolonged groan and his body shuddered.

"Yeah, that's it Svenia, suck my black ass baby! Suck it!"

Svenia's eyes beamed with pride and joy and she smeared her soft, glossy lips into his hole. She sucked and slurped away, groaning deep in her chest as she licked his hole, giving him wonderful, tingly sensations.

"Stick your tongue in there Svenia. I want you all in my ass. Get in my black ass white guy!" he rasped huskily.

She pushed her tongue against his hole and it gave, and she was inside him. Svenia had never thought she would do something like this, but she felt so wonderful, doing it to Josh, tonguing his ass hole. Her fingers sank deep into his hard, rearing cock and she gave his a smooth hand job as she bobbed her head and tongue fucked his hole exquisitely. Josh moaned and rolled his hips as a thick cloud of bliss enveloped him. Svenia kept him on the edge of an orgasm as she fed herself on his ass for ages. Finally, she came up from his hole and smiled at him, her eyes twinkling naughtily.

"Did you like?" she teased, weighing his balls. They were so heavy with cum.

"No!" he rasped, fighting back a smile.

"Then how come you were groaning like some happy beast," she teased. "Want me to make you cum? Wanna shoot your big black cock in my pretty white face!"

"Who told you your pretty, you conceited whore!"

"The look in your eyes tells it to me every time you look at me," she giggled sweetly.

Then she licked the thick, veined, jet black shaft, running her wet, eager tongue up and down, round and round, as her eyes twinkled into his. She then vacuumed him into her mouth and and looked into his eyes, smiling sweetly around his cock as she blew him. He felt her push his slick cock to the back of her mouth and then she slowly pushed his spongy head into her throat. She tried hard to get him in, but gurgled and fought her gaging reflexes.

"I practiced with a dildo. But I still cant get it all in."

"Wait, I will show you how," Josh rose and pulled her to her feet. He stripped off her top and laid her on her back, on the warm hood of his truck, with her head hanging over the edge.

"Open your mouth honey, and just relax." Josh slowly fed his dick into her inverted mouth. He told her to relax her throat and slowly fed his thick, long cock into her upturned mouth. His big, dangling balls touched her forehead and she nuzzled them. She felt his engorged cock head reach her pharynx.

"Take a deep breath and relax," he whispered, as he pulled her top of her tits and took her engorged, sensitive nipples between his thumbs and fingers and started tweaking and pulling them.

"Oh!!!!" she rasped, her body heaving. She gulped breath and felt him push into her throat. She fought down her gagging reflexes and felt him slide into her throat. She groaned. He slowly eased in, deeper, and deeper. His cock seemed to enter her forever and ever. Finally, she felt his mons reach her jaws.

"That's it Svenia. You got it all in your mouth now baby..." she mewed and started rubbing her forehead on his balls as her hands stroked his hips. "You want me to fuck your throat? Huh? Is that what you want, white girl..."

"uh huh!!!" she groaned around his meat, feeling exhilarated

Josh started fucking her tight throat gently. She held his hips, controlling the pace, making him move very slowly, as she relished feeling him slide into her, filling her up, gagging her windpipe. She heard him groan with pleasure and she felt so good, so proud. She started rolling her head gently, to give him more friction.

She was so exhilarated she forgot all about breathing until she heard her lungs screaming. She pushed him back until his dick head was on her tongue. She opened her jaws like a crocodile and sucked in breath greedily.

"Shit! I cant believe I took the whole thing in, you proud of me baby? Hi hi"

"Damn right. That was hot."

"Put it back in me and cum in me..." she rasped and wrapped her mouth around him again. She was consumed by a carnal lust to engulf him, swallow his cock and take it into her belly, digest it and make it a part of her body.

Her hands were more urgent as they worked his hips. When she needed to breathe badly, she would push him back to free her wind pipe, but keep him in her mouth as she breathed through her wind pipe.

Josh started feeling so horny as his over sensitized meat was fucked by her tight throat. He left one hand fondling her tits and pinching her pebble hard nipples as the other traveled down her toned belly. He pulled up her skirt and grabbed her cunt and squeezed it through her tight thongs. They were soaked, as if the had been dipped in warm water. Svenia moaned in her chest and parted her thighs, grinding her itchy cunt into his hand. He slid his hand inside the soaked garment and they slid onto her drenched, shaved pussy. He traced her wet, greasy, sticky gash and she hummed deeply in her chest, making his cock vibrate. He teased her swollen opening, then he burrowed his long, middle finger into her cunt. It was sucked into her hungry tunnel. He pressed the ball of his hand into her fat, soaked clit and started stroking it, as he finger fucking her with his long digit, sloshing it deep inside her cunt.

Svenia started pulling urgently on his hips, making him fuck her throat deeper and faster.

"Fuck!!!!" he rasped, his dick swelling so large she thought he would split her neck in two. But she didn't give a fuck. She wanted to cum and she wanted to drink his cum. Her talons sank deep into his hips, pulling him into her mouth. Her lusty hips rose off the hood to offer his hand her itchy, agitated pussy. His palm slapped into her soft, wet pink flesh as he finger fucked her vigorously. She made frenzied noises in her chest and shuddered mightily as stars exploded in her head.

"Shit!!!!" he groaned as he shoved his dick to the hilt in her and started grinding tortuously into her. Then his balls blew up and his cum shot like a bullet into her throat and straight to her belly.

Svenia kept him in her throat and kept fucking his hand feverishly until he started softening. Then she just flopped limply onto the hood and pushed him away as her forgotten lungs screamed for breath.

Josh pulled his cock out of her throat carefully and she gasped desperately for breath. The she started chuckling with joy.

"I don't know why the fuck I bothered bringing sandwiches. I am so full of black dick and cum."

Svenia rolled onto her side and immediately started sucking him. She was so horny, she simply wanted to suck and fuck him again. Josh picked her up and dumped her on her knees on the blanket and smacked her ass.

"I love that ass. Get on your hands and knees," he said and smacked her ass again. He pushed her skirt around her hips and gazed at her ass in its full splendor. It was just the way he loved them, big, round, and juicy, split by a tiny thong that was cupping a big, plump, bald mound, outlining the thick, engorged lips.

"You have such a gorgeous, big, creamy white ass. Its beautiful, white girl!" he gasped huskily, as he lovingly stroked her thick cheeks and squeezed them, pushing them together and pulling them apart.

Svenia turned to look at him over her shoulders and felt goose bumps break all over her skin from the look of pure lust on his face. He looked like he wanted to eat her and devour her whole. She felt like the most beautiful woman on earth. And it thrilled her to hear him call her ass a beautiful, white ass.

"Yes Josh. Take my white ass and do what you want with it," she rasped softly and wagged it at him.

He slapped her cheeks, snatching handfuls and smacking it again. She shuddered and pushed it back at him.

He fished her thong out of her deep crack, to hook it over a thick ass cheek. Her dripping gash gleamed at him, as her puckered ass hole clenched and winked at him. He moaned and traced her tattoo with his tongue tip, making her hips tremble. Then he dipped lower and lapped the small of her back. His long, wet tongue slid into her crack, all the way down, pausing to stroke her puckered, pink little hole. Her shivers and gasps intensified. Then he proceeded down to her tasty gash, till he reached her engorged, thick clit. As his hot, wet tongue touched her nub, sparks flew in her loins. She had to resist incensing urges to shove him onto his back and rape his face.

Josh slid his thumb into her hot pussy hole and hooked his fingers over her clit. Then he started fucking her slowly, sliding his thick thumb into her tunnel, stroking her walls as his digits teased her excited nub. Svenia went crazy with pleasure and she cried sweetly. She felt his lips in her crack. Then his hot tongue returned to her hole and slowly, gently burrowed its way inside. As he moaned, with half his tongue deep in her ass, Svenia cried and reached back to grab his head and pull him into her ass, pushing back and lustily fucking his face. Josh moved his hand in a burl, slapping it into her cunt as he bobbed his head and slithered his tongue into her hole. Svenia couldn't believe it, it was all so raw and so dirty and kinky and she loved it so much and felt so wonderful. Her orgasm seemed to ambush her.

"Ah fuck!!!! Yesssssss! Yessssss!!!! Ah!!!!!!!" she cried, banging her fists into the ground as she came hard. He kept working her, even stepping up the tempo. Stars exploded in her head as her body was immersed in hot clouds of bliss. Her face dropped limply onto the blanket.

She was dimly aware of Josh entering her pussy, then palming her thick ass cheeks like two juicy fruits as he pumped his long cock slowly, smoothly, in and out of stretched hole. Svenia started moaning and mumbling with pleasure as he stuffed her delighted fuck hole, stuffing her full of black dick.

She reached between her thighs and grabbed and pulled on his balls. Then she started rubbing her clit, as she lustily pumped her ass onto his dick. Josh sank his fingers into her slim waist and started yanking her onto his dick, as he plunged it deep into her womb. She was soon in a delirium, yelping and groaning as his hips clapped loudly into her thick ass cheeks. She came hard and he fucked her harder, sending her tumbling from one shattering orgasm into the next till she nearly fainted.

Josh licked his thumb and rimmed her puckered hole. He teased it into relaxation and then slid a knuckle gently in her.

As Svenia felt him slide his digit all the way up her ass, she felt so ashamed, yet it felt wonderful.

"No Josh. Not there. Stop it!"

But josh ignored her, drilling his thumb into her hole, rolling it round and round, loosening her. Svenia moaned and her cunt clenched around his dick. He started pumping his hips gently as he slowly wriggled it in all the way into her tiny, pink hole. Svenia could only moan with delight.

Josh eased his thumb out. He pulled his dick out of her pussy and it was dripping with her juices. He brought his thick, bulbous head to her tiny hole. As she felt his thick meat nudge her rear opening, Svenia cursed and tried to pull away. But Josh grabbed her hips in his powerful hands and shoved his cock at her anus. The tiny hole resisted him for a long second, then there was an audible pop and he pushed past her sphincter and sank deep inside her. He buried is dick in her ass hole to the hilt. She screamed into the covers, slamming her fists into the mattress

She tried to pull away but she was weak from the weed and the countless orgasms and he was much stronger. Josh ignored her protest and curses and held her in place and kept his meat buried in her hot, tight rectum.

"No! Its painful. Take it out!"

"Just relax baby. I will be careful. You will love it, I promise. Just trust me..." he said in a husky, gentle voice as he stroked her cheeks and the small of her back.

"O-o-o-o-o-o oh!" she whimpered, feeling soothed by his voice even as the burning pain lanced through her. She did not believe it would ever go away. But she so wanted to please him. She wanted him to have her any way he wanted. She bit her lower lip and tried to force her sphincter to relax.

Slowly, gently, he started rolling his hips, moving in shallow, careful thrusts. He pumped her slowly back and forth on his dick. Svenia was wincing with pain and blushing, thinking he was looking directly at his dick fucking her secret, sacred hole where no man had ever fucked her.

"Shit Svenia, my big, black cock looks so beautiful in your tight, pink ass hole. Damn!!!" he groaned, his voice quavering with arousal. His dirty words gave her goose bumps and made her tremble. His lust was so infectious. Svenia took a deep breath and exhaled and her ass relaxed around his meat. She started rolling her hips round and round.

Josh groaned deeply, palming and spreading her gorgeous ass cheeks, gazing at the beautiful, obscene sight of her pink hole stretched after his cock when he would ease it out, only to slide it back deep in her guts.

He told her to frig her clit and she did. As soon as her fingers touched her swollen bud, she was overwhelmed by sharp, sweet sensations that spread all over her body like a wild, raging fire.

His thick, hot cock started feeling so good, as it slid smoothly in and out of her, filling her ass up with throbbing black meat. She moaned sweetly, relishing feeling it sliding inch by inch, in and out of her sacred hole.

Her hand moving faster and faster on her engorged clit. Her lusty hips started pumping her ass at his dick.

"You like that huh! Like to feel this big, black dick in your tight little white ass!"

"Oh yes Josh! Please fuck my ass! I love it. Shove that big, black dick in me!" she wailed and shoved her ass at him, skewering herself on his dick, taking it all into her rectum, to emphasize her need.

Josh grunted and started fucking her harder. His balls slapped into her pussy as he plunged his dick into her ass hole, gutting her. Svenia went wild, rearing and throwing her ass lustily at him. They fucked like frenzied beasts. Finally, his cock swelled to huge proportions and he jammed it all the way up her hole, impaling her on his black African spear. Svenia cried out sharply and her pussy exploded around her fingers. Then his balls exploded to shreds and he pumped her ass full of his cumm.

Svenia took his cock in her hands and licked it clean, tasting her ass off it.

"I always thought anal sex was gross and painful. But I loved it when you took my ass. I loved giving you my ass. I am your woman Josh. You can fuck me any way you please, darling."

She slid into his arms and sank into a peaceful half sleep.

It was pitch black as they finally drove back into town.

She sucked his dick again, all the way back to town. When they pulled up near her house, she made him explode and then they relaxed in each others arms. Svenia told him she was sure he had knocked her up. She was very happy and contended. She wanted to have his baby.

"Josh, please take me away from here, so we can be somewhere where we can be happy together?"

"Yeah, when I am finished here, we can go."

"Lets leave immediately Josh. Lets just go. I am tired of sneaking around, as if I am doing something wrong. And whenever we are together, I am so scared that someone can see us."

"Are you ashamed that they will call you a nigger lover?"

"Dont be stupid. I love my nigger," she teased and kissed him. "Josh, I am afraid for you. That Sheriff Gray and his boys would kill you. One of the girls at school is very proud that some black guys once whislted at her, and Sheriff Gray beat them to within an inch of their lives for her. I don't want anything to happen to you. Please darling, lets go away. I will wait tables or anything if I have to. Just as long as I can be with you."

Josh paused for a while.

"Well, listen, can I trust you?"

"You can trust me with your life. I am your baby and I would never let you down. I will do anything for you, and this child in my belly."

"Alright, I cant leave here unless I do something about this situation. I don't know what the hell to do, but I have to find a remedy."

"You are playing with fire. If they know, they will kill you."

"I know. But I cant just leave. This is an abomination and it must be wiped out."

"I feel you. If there is anything, anything at all that I can do to help, let me know. I will do it. But be careful. Very, very careful. Please. And if anything goes wrong, we get the hell out of Dodge. We leave town fast, alright."

Chapter 13

Josh went to work as usual the following day. His cell phone kept ringing and finally he answered.

"Hi Yvonne," he said, casually, feeling a tinge of guilt, after having spent the night deflowering her daughter.

"Josh, listen to me, you asshole," Yvonne snarled so angrily that for a second he thought Svenia had run home and told her mom that he had fucked her all night.

"What's wrong mama?"

"Don't mama me! I was just a happy, bored housewife until you came along and made me a sex crazy slut! I am desperate for your cock! Ah!!!" she moaned. Josh could tell she was drunk and stoned out of her mind. And she sounded crazy.

"What are you doing?"

"I am on my porch, frigging my itching cunt, out in the open" she moaned, sliding her digits deeper into her holes.